Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 6, 2018 2:25 PM
Jan 2015
Oh yeah, I can already tell this is going to be one of my faves this season
My Queens

Apr 6, 2018 3:27 PM
Jan 2018
Gostei bastante desse primeiro episódio. Em especial alguns elementos, como o fato de ser o sonho da heroína vir ao japão e seu gosto por um personagens fictício japonês, do protagonista e sua afinidade com a fotografia, da irmã dele e da voz do amigo dele hahaha. Gostei bastante da Opening também, que me arremeteu muito o sentimento de uma comedia-romântica.
Apr 6, 2018 4:11 PM

Feb 2018
WAS that a product placement in the beginning not sure cuz these thing are rather rare in anime
Apr 6, 2018 4:31 PM

Feb 2018
Okey I really liked that episode but she says sincerely appreciate way to fucking much
Apr 6, 2018 8:04 PM

Mar 2009
Ehhh. Rather dull. Mamoru Miyano is hamming it up, though, so that's always fun.
Apr 6, 2018 8:31 PM
Aug 2015
Overall this episode was good and does give up for the rest of the series. Did anyone get an Your Lie In April feeling from the beginning because it felt similar to that.
Apr 6, 2018 9:01 PM

Jul 2017
Favorite character off the bat: Ijuuin
That fucking over-dramatic flying after the kick was hilarious, I was dead at that scene, had to fucking replay that shit. His voice acter is so perfect too, the perfect comedy relief from that one *cough* edgy *cough* magical girl anime airing currently.
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Apr 6, 2018 10:29 PM
Jul 2014
Ijuuin getting thrashed across the room with style got me.
Apr 6, 2018 11:46 PM
Jul 2015
This show proves that Original anime can be more entertaining than Light Novel adaptations, due to the gender balanced cast.

Fucking sick and tired of anime where MC is the only male character surrounded by girls, with no other respectable male character in MC's group of comrades.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Apr 7, 2018 1:51 AM

Nov 2010
Nice first episode. Like the lighthearted mood of this.
Apr 7, 2018 3:32 AM
Mar 2017
She was trying to say something like Teresa Du... but immediately corrected herself by saying Teresa Wagner.. any idea what that might mean?
Apr 7, 2018 3:44 AM
Jan 2016
It is an anime that is fine, no more, no less.
I'm a little disappointed, I thought this would be a very good romance anime, but watching this chapter I think it will only be normal or a little better than normal.
I haven't problems with watching a romance anime with normal quality. For a reason that I do not understand, I had high expectations. Even so I will enjoy this anime

The characters are somewhat stereotyped, even the main girl, I do not like much. She's one of those pretty girls who do not convince me. I even think that the male protagonist caught my attention more.
Even knowing that the girl must be a princess, and it is not spoiler if it is even on the cover. I know that, and yet it is indifferent to me. I think that the family photo of the MC, caught my attention more.
Apr 7, 2018 3:57 AM

May 2015
EnryuuX7 said:
She was trying to say something like Teresa Du... but immediately corrected herself by saying Teresa Wagner.. any idea what that might mean?

She is the princess of Larsenburg using a false name, or something like that.
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Apr 7, 2018 3:59 AM
May 2015
I liked so much the episode!!! Very beautiful and the photography effects.
Apr 7, 2018 4:09 AM
Mar 2017
Anhesenaton said:
EnryuuX7 said:

She is the princess of Larsenburg using a false name, or something like that.
Thanks for the info
Apr 7, 2018 5:07 AM
Jul 2015
The first minutes I see this anime is like DEJA VU. Is that scene from Sakurasou ?
Wow NIKON not some parody name. official sponsor ?
11/10
Apr 7, 2018 7:11 AM

Mar 2016
Ohh.... that school logo are reminded me with roman high school logo. Pretty much gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun vibe around there and there. Also the character design almost-near similar with nozaki-kun (with same staff right?).

And please i dont want a sad ending please

Anyways i really enjoyed this, i wanted more!

Apr 7, 2018 7:44 AM
Jun 2017
nice first episode, Tada and Miss Teresa sure meets so many times unexpectedly... hahaha... i like the mix of comedy and a romance (perhaps) in this one...
Apr 7, 2018 9:28 AM

Jun 2015
I try to make sure to at least always pick one original anime per season b/c the anime can be judged on its own. I consider it a decent start. I hope Teresa won't always remain this goofball though.
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama
Apr 7, 2018 9:29 AM
May 2016
It's like Roman Holiday anime version. (even the scarf is the same). But I don't like the ending of Roman Holiday . (

ninka22Apr 7, 2018 9:45 AM
Apr 7, 2018 10:42 AM
Nov 2017
Okay, so this anime is definitely interesting. 1st ep is already full of mystery that triggers your curiosity and makes you want to watch more more more.....! The Art and Animation are really great and lovely. Characters definitely caught my eye especially the Male Mc, he is cool! And a bit "mature" (THANK GOD!) which i totally like, i had enough of those male Mc's acting like pussies! XD. The Female Mc is really lovely and mysterious, i also love the side characters, as expected from a RomCom, there is always the goofiest guy/Bestfriend/Sidekick in the room to spice things up. I definitely want to watch this til the end. I'm really having a good feeling about this.
WasakaneneApr 7, 2018 11:20 AM
Apr 7, 2018 10:55 AM
Nov 2017
Rio_ said:
Ohh.... that school logo are reminded me with roman high school logo. Pretty much gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun vibe around there and there. Also the character design almost-near similar with nozaki-kun (with same staff right?).

And please i dont want a sad ending please

Anyways i really enjoyed this, i wanted more!
don't worry there are no sad endings on RomCom's otherwise it won't be called a RomCom, if there is, it'll be like more on Drama. Which clearly this anime does not have any drama on. So expect it to be funny and warm.

Oh yeah you're right. As you may think of it, he really does look like Nozaki.
WasakaneneApr 7, 2018 11:00 AM
Apr 7, 2018 11:19 AM
Nov 2017
JizzyHitler said:
Its like they were so desperate to copy nozaki-kun that they missed the point and just made a show with tropes nozaki was parodying. It wasnt bad but outside of the expressive animation it felt very lacking in almost everywhere, jokes never really connected, characters feel like they all are copied from other shows, and it just had 1 too many cliches to really be overlooked.

I hope it improves cause otherwise i really regret picking this up.
Actually, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is more like unrequited love, because Nozaki is by far, for me, the most dumbest insensitive prick i have ever seen. That is all.
Apr 7, 2018 12:02 PM

Jul 2013
That was great. Adorable characters with fun personalities, nice visual and animation, and holy god, can the OP and ED get any better than this?
Apr 7, 2018 2:33 PM

Sep 2011
Wasakanene said:
JizzyHitler said:
Its like they were so desperate to copy nozaki-kun that they missed the point and just made a show with tropes nozaki was parodying. It wasnt bad but outside of the expressive animation it felt very lacking in almost everywhere, jokes never really connected, characters feel like they all are copied from other shows, and it just had 1 too many cliches to really be overlooked.

I hope it improves cause otherwise i really regret picking this up.
Actually, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is more like unrequited love, because Nozaki is by far, for me, the most dumbest insensitive prick i have ever seen. That is all.
I'm not sure what this has to do with this show shamelessly bandwagoning off it so far.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 7, 2018 2:56 PM

Apr 2011
Congintive said:
Well, I guess that I enjoyed the first episode.

I'm just worried that it's not going to turn into some commoner falling in love with some queen, noble or anything because I don't like that kind of stories.

My thoughts exactly.

The first episode was not as good as I anticipated, but it was not bad either. I hope this is gonna be a type of show that needs some time to blossom and reach its full potential.
Apr 7, 2018 5:30 PM

Jan 2014
EnryuuX7 said:

Teresa, Duchess of Larsenburg.

Or Teresa du Luxembourg. Either way.
Just_ChickenApr 7, 2018 5:37 PM
Apr 7, 2018 8:15 PM
Mar 2012
A real weaboo from Death March meets a photographer from a coffee shop. Characters are nice for now. Good art usual of Doga Kobo, nice cats too so fluffy.
Great va's but dialogue's kinda bland tho.
Apr 7, 2018 8:32 PM
Dec 2015
I honestly walked into this expecting one thing and getting something else. From the pv I thought that the actual anime would be much more atmospheric (in terms of characters and everything.) The art was beautiful, which is what made me initially fall for it, but I would say that I'm not a big fan of the heavy focus on comedy. But from the opening it seems like there are going to be some serious moments in the anime as well.

Apr 7, 2018 9:02 PM

Jun 2016
absolutely the complete opposite of 3D kanojo--where the boy is the one with helpless and clumsy personality--but i kinda guessed nothing's really going to happen between them (hope i'm wrong, though, since there's a romance tag)
Apr 7, 2018 9:32 PM
Mar 2017
Just_Chicken said:
EnryuuX7 said:

Teresa, Duchess of Larsenburg.

Or Teresa du Luxembourg. Either way.
Im amazed how you actually figured that out.. Anyways thanks man..
Apr 7, 2018 10:26 PM
Apr 2018
All the parts I love about anime. The MCs, the cats, the side characters, the COMEDY, oh God, I will really watch thisssss <3 <3

Also, I think there's a subtle no, more likely chance that Teresa's some rich girl from Lasenburg (did I spell that correctly lol) IDK, I didn't read the mangaa but nevertheless, the first episode was a solid 10 <3
Apr 7, 2018 10:31 PM
Apr 2018
oops, I just scanned again and this anime is original? OMG this is gold
Apr 8, 2018 3:47 AM

Dec 2010
I have 0 clue where this is going. It's a nice pastime anime still, but I just wonder if a Pilot episode shouldn't be a bit more informative of what's to come.
6.5/10 anyway.
Apr 8, 2018 4:51 AM

May 2009
Wow. Ok. Creepy. I was in the same place in Japan last year and I looked exactly like the blonde main girl character (with blue skirt, ponytail, white top and everything).

Anyway cute anime! Reminds me of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun right away. Love the comedy. This feels like the feeling I had watching anime when I was younger: romcom all the way.

Can't wait for the next episode :-)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 8, 2018 5:33 AM

Jun 2013
Duke Togo from Golgo 13 in the coffee !
Rod_RussApr 9, 2018 6:18 AM
Apr 8, 2018 12:48 PM
May 2015
not an enjoyable ep for. humor needs to simply be better if its going to be that light
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2018 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
Some old cliches, but it was funny, I laughed a couple times, so I guess I will keep watching.

Apr 8, 2018 1:38 PM

Nov 2014
After falling in love to GSNK, I have my belief in Director and his staffs that this series gonna be a great show thi season.
Apr 8, 2018 4:53 PM

Feb 2013
Cute little romance we have here.
Apr 8, 2018 5:15 PM

Jun 2013
it's nice and heart warming
Apr 8, 2018 6:59 PM

Jul 2016
Alec Fying Kick, Ijuuin flying was hilarious

Teresa seems like from a royal or aristocrat family, I wonder what will happen with there love story. Teresa's picture with sakura background, reminds me of Kaori, *fingerscross*

Cliches were noticeable, but I think it was handled well imo.
Apr 8, 2018 8:57 PM

Sep 2013
Really enjoyed the first episode. It's been so long since I've watched this kind of anime, so pure <3
Apr 8, 2018 9:28 PM

Apr 2016
Definitely enjoyed this opening episode.
I'm loving the characters so far and the animation is pretty good as what I expect from Doga Kobo.
I like the comedy too.

Teresa is so pretty and adorable at the same time.

rodolfoemiliano said:
Duke Togo from Golgo 13 in the cofee !

Glad somebody noticed that aside from myself. :D

cronoSpirA said:
Teresa's picture with sakura background, reminds me of Kaori, *fingerscross*

I was kinda worried too when I saw that similar scene but since it's comedy romance, I don't think it will happen.
Apr 9, 2018 2:23 AM

May 2014
Heartwarming to the max.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 9, 2018 3:10 AM
May 2014
Mitsuyoshi afraid of heights and don't like flying in planes? Sounds like my man Chiaki from Nodame Cantabile. Nice start!
Apr 9, 2018 3:39 AM
May 2014
ninka22 said:
It's like Roman Holiday anime version. (even the scarf is the same). But I don't like the ending of Roman Holiday . (

holy shi. i hope it doesnt turn out like roman holiday :(
Apr 9, 2018 6:40 AM

Jun 2013
Full of clichés but still adorable at the same time.
Apr 9, 2018 9:08 AM

May 2015
Nice and cute but ehh...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2018 11:12 AM
Mar 2015
okay, this shit looks great. like really, characters also are great and its funny. 10/10
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

59 by okiimal123 »»
Sep 26, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.