Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 9, 2017 11:34 PM

Feb 2016
kyoudai said:
since it's supposedly an SOL anime, it's hard for me to give any serious consideration to the social commentary.

To me, it's kind of more sinister, like sneaking in fascist propaganda in Sesame Street. Not a perfect analogy, but i think you know what i mean.

SakurasouBusters said:
With all the bullshit anime out there it saddens me to see this getting shit upon so hard.

Really? To me, it seems that people are cautiously optimistic about it. Enjoying it, with minor niggles.
Jul 9, 2017 11:41 PM
Nov 2016
Borbelli said:
This was not a very strong start to the series IMHO. For someone like me who loves the manga, it seems like it could be pretty great, but I wonder if it felt a little alienating for newcomers as it completely lacked any sort of "formal" introduction. For those who have dropped or are about to drop, please stick with it for a couple more episodes as it will "hopefully" show what makes it unique. All in all, I hope that it can capture the feel of the manga ands the hearts of the viewers.

Well, what can we expect? Because all of the cool things from this ep that will most likely reoccur later on (racism), I didn't care for at all.
Jul 10, 2017 12:03 AM

Jul 2012
I've heard interesting things about the source material so quite keen to learn more about this world's biology and history.

The SOL aspect's not outstanding but it wasn't bad either.
Jul 10, 2017 12:43 AM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Anime_Dog said:
kyoudai said:
since it's supposedly an SOL anime, it's hard for me to give any serious consideration to the social commentary.

To me, it's kind of more sinister, like sneaking in fascist propaganda in Sesame Street. Not a perfect analogy, but i think you know what i mean.

Ahh, I do know what you mean, and when you phrase it like that, it does make it sound more interesting. I guess I just need to wait to see how it plays out. If they half-ass that part of it, then it will be about what I expected, but if they weave it in well, it could be really good. In the end, I'll be happy if they can catch a single rabbit after chasing both, but it could be a real gem if they manage to include both without it feeling thrown together.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Jul 10, 2017 1:34 AM

May 2010
I like it but idk. It's not bad but I have read comments that it's missing the more serious parts? Well then, I am not sure if I will stick with it.
Jul 10, 2017 1:35 AM
Jul 2017
For Emon/Haoliners, this is quite well done. There are lots of QUALITY drawings in first half. But improved in 2nd half. Generally it's acceptable. I think my worries about the show will be badly produced is gone.

It's non sense to talk about Chinese vs Japanese. Since the only Chinese name I see in credit list is Hao Ling Li who is the boss of Haoliners/Emon. Emon is a company located in Japan hiring Japanese staffs anyway. I have an impressions that the team isn't working at its best, probably because there are noobs in emon.
Jul 10, 2017 2:09 AM

Feb 2016
kyoudai said:
Anime_Dog said:

Ahh, I do know what you mean, and when you phrase it like that, it does make it sound more interesting.

Nope, i can tell you don't know what i mean. I'm not talking about the characters in the anime. I'm talking about the subtext of the anime. If this anime is trying to say "too much equality leads to totalitarianism," then it's not "interesting," it's f'd up.
Jul 10, 2017 3:18 AM

Nov 2008
Chartista said:
For Emon/Haoliners, this is quite well done. There are lots of QUALITY drawings in first half. But improved in 2nd half. Generally it's acceptable. I think my worries about the show will be badly produced is gone.

I've seen a lot of QUALITY in the second half as well, it's hard for me to say which half was more QUALITY.

But speaking of QUALITY, is it just me, or the voice acting was also a bit QUALITY? With most actresses being noobs it's not unexpected.
Jul 10, 2017 5:20 AM

Jan 2010
Ah, a classic. Never had time to read it, but nice to see it get animated. Pretty cute and enjoyable, I do wonder if there's more background to the world, it might be interesting.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Jul 10, 2017 6:14 AM

Jul 2014
wait, are we sure that was supposed to be the first episode? because it doesn't feel like that at all. they literally just jumped into the middle of the story, it was sort of hard to follow who's who and what kind of relationship all the characters have with each other.

plus, the mega massive info dump in the middle of the episode was so boring. either they should do it better, or don't do it at all.

but i guess my main problem is the word they're in. its no different than any other basic japanese city. according to them, their world is, from the dawn of life itself, fundamentally different than our world. but if so, surely things would turn out differently than in our world. shouldn't their world evolve in a way that specifically benefits its inhabitants? but as far as i can see, nothing in that show is too different form a normal everyday world.

tl;dr
could've been better. i hope it gets better.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Jul 10, 2017 6:56 AM

Apr 2010
Gageorama said:
Aversa said:
Read the manga a few years ago but i have not seen it in a while so seeing this animated was a big surprise.
I really loved the manga so this is simply great for me.
Still i didn't expect the class rep to be so strict, she was strict in the manga but she seems to be a bit more strict here.
It could just be me tho.

Just a quick question since youve read the manga. Is Nozomi a guy or a girl. In the sub I watched it said her but I figured Id ask just to check
She's a girl but she is a bit boyish as you noticed.
Jul 10, 2017 7:09 AM

Jun 2016
Never read the source material, and this anime's been in my PTW for months now, and I'm happy it's finally airing. Really enjoyed the 1st episode.

8/10 for its 1st episode.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jul 10, 2017 9:27 AM
Mar 2014
Nozomi is a girl.

The one-shot chapter 0 actually involved them checking each other's vaginas because Hime has a complex about hers since she was a child after another kid compared her to a cow they saw on a field trip.

I was actually somewhat disappointed they didn't open with that one instead of Chapter 1.
Jul 10, 2017 10:07 AM

Nov 2007
The ED really surprised me, so similar to ef - the latter tale OP. watch?v=tPmDKb836eo
Jul 10, 2017 1:06 PM
Jan 2016
So i thought the episode was kinda meh, just really really average to be honest. the fact that there no intro to the character is extremely garing and make's it hard to follow, but for Haoliners it actually good because it so meh as it not dog shit so that a positive sorta.

what kinda weirding me out about the show is the propaganda undertone that seem to be there in a few scene', like was that in the manga specifically the scene were the teacher talking and the military guy are present and overseeing her lesson?

It just is strange to see that in this kinda of show and those few scene just feel like very out of place with everything else going on and it not like in a "oh you thought this was a show about cute girl, when in reality it social commentary on the structure of society and race relations." kinda twist it just feel really out of place and doesn't really build or work toward anything.

Jul 10, 2017 2:01 PM

Nov 2009
I have read the manga, and so far, the anime seems to do it right. Which is impressive, because it's rare for an anime to have the guts to do it.

h-gpup said:
what kinda weirding me out about the show is the propaganda undertone that seem to be there in a few scene', like was that in the manga specifically the scene were the teacher talking and the military guy are present and overseeing her lesson?

Cynderella said:
In a very strange setting, that seems kind of "big brother-ish" with the looming men in uniform and propaganda like speech from the teacher.

The manga actually makes it clear that it's a guest lecture by some big-name scientist, not what their regular lessons are like. (having two spies for every teacher is just overkill)
She probably gets to make such lectures because she is so opinionated, and the government likes this.

TragicRomance said:
I like it but idk. It's not bad but I have read comments that it's missing the more serious parts? Well then, I am not sure if I will stick with it.

HorribleSubs' translation is lacking in some places, but otherwise - the anime seems to have all the serious parts present.

Anime_Dog said:
kyoudai said:

Ahh, I do know what you mean, and when you phrase it like that, it does make it sound more interesting.

Nope, i can tell you don't know what i mean. I'm not talking about the characters in the anime. I'm talking about the subtext of the anime. If this anime is trying to say "too much equality leads to totalitarianism," then it's not "interesting," it's f'd up.

It's actually more about exploring what kind of world would such different people build. Their world isn't totalitarian (unless your surname is Quetzalcoatl), it is just over-the-top serious when it comes to equality.

FlameTaJaDoru said:
but i guess my main problem is the word they're in. its no different than any other basic japanese city. according to them, their world is, from the dawn of life itself, fundamentally different than our world. but if so, surely things would turn out differently than in our world. shouldn't their world evolve in a way that specifically benefits its inhabitants? but as far as i can see, nothing in that show is too different form a normal everyday world.

The major part of the fun is how their world is similar to ours, but different in subtle ways. Like centaur-accessible buildings.

Gageorama said:
Aversa said:
Read the manga a few years ago but i have not seen it in a while so seeing this animated was a big surprise.
I really loved the manga so this is simply great for me.
Still i didn't expect the class rep to be so strict, she was strict in the manga but she seems to be a bit more strict here.
It could just be me tho.

Just a quick question since youve read the manga. Is Nozomi a guy or a girl. In the sub I watched it said her but I figured Id ask just to check

Nozomi is a girl. She is just very tomboyish.

Phantasy_Starved said:
I'm a big Demi-chan fan; Centaur did not capture my interest at all in that first episode. People who know the source material are saying the story gets a lot more substantial down the road, so I hope this can deliver, given some more time. A hopeful 3/5 from me.

You better drop it now. This is a slice-of-life, and there is no "story" in there (at least as far as the fan translation got), just a sequence of interesting/cute/funny events.

RyouHayato said:
What's this? It looks like I'm missing the 1st episode and go straight to episode 2 with that kiss as an introduction etc.. Whatever, I think it's an okay anime I guess. Gonna watch it a little bit more before deciding to continue or drop it.

You get the big prize. The manga had a chapter 0 before chapter 1, but the anime adapts chapters 1 and 2 (and an omake from vol. 1) into the first episode.
I guess chapter 0 is too hot for TV and might be made an OVA. It focuses on Hime and her two friends, so the readers get to know them better before the start. But the whole crowd of new characters in chapter 1 does appear all at once in the manga.
Jul 10, 2017 2:04 PM

Jul 2014
flannan said:
I have read the manga, and so far, the anime seems to do it right. Which is impressive, because it's rare for an anime to have the guts to do it.

h-gpup said:

Cynderella said:
In a very strange setting, that seems kind of "big brother-ish" with the looming men in uniform and propaganda like speech from the teacher.

The manga actually makes it clear that it's a guest lecture by some big-name scientist, not what their regular lessons are like. (having two spies for every teacher is just overkill)
She probably gets to make such lectures because she is so opinionated, and the government likes this.

TragicRomance said:

HorribleSubs' translation is lacking in some places, but otherwise - the anime seems to have all the serious parts present.

Anime_Dog said:

It's actually more about exploring what kind of world would such different people build. Their world isn't totalitarian (unless your surname is Quetzalcoatl), it is just over-the-top serious when it comes to equality.

FlameTaJaDoru said:

The major part of the fun is how their world is similar to ours, but different in subtle ways. Like centaur-accessible buildings.

Gageorama said:

Nozomi is a girl. She is just very tomboyish.

Phantasy_Starved said:
I'm a big Demi-chan fan; Centaur did not capture my interest at all in that first episode. People who know the source material are saying the story gets a lot more substantial down the road, so I hope this can deliver, given some more time. A hopeful 3/5 from me.

You better drop it now. This is a slice-of-life, and there is no "story" in there (at least as far as the fan translation got), just a sequence of interesting/cute/funny events.

RyouHayato said:
What's this? It looks like I'm missing the 1st episode and go straight to episode 2 with that kiss as an introduction etc.. Whatever, I think it's an okay anime I guess. Gonna watch it a little bit more before deciding to continue or drop it.

You get the big prize. The manga had a chapter 0 before chapter 1, but the anime adapts chapters 1 and 2 (and an omake from vol. 1) into the first episode.
I guess chapter 0 is too hot for TV and might be made an OVA. It focuses on Hime and her two friends, so the readers get to know them better before the start. But the whole crowd of new characters in chapter 1 does appear all at once in the manga.

Yes as i said, their world is similar to ours. But that shouldn't be the case at all, considering the info dump. I feel like this is one of those things better left unanswered, because by answering it, they just made even more questions.
And yes, I meant that.
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
Jul 10, 2017 2:13 PM

Nov 2009
FlameTaJaDoru said:
flannan said:

Yes as i said, their world is similar to ours. But that shouldn't be the case at all, considering the info dump. I feel like this is one of those things better left unanswered, because by answering it, they just made even more questions.

This is perhaps worth its own thread, but in the end, this is an anime for people in our world, that allows us to make comparisons to our world. That's the real reason why their world is so similar to ours. Even if this doesn't seem probable.
Jul 10, 2017 2:21 PM

Jul 2014
flannan said:
FlameTaJaDoru said:

This is perhaps worth its own thread, but in the end, this is an anime for people in our world, that allows us to make comparisons to our world. That's the real reason why their world is so similar to ours. Even if this doesn't seem probable.

To each their own, I guess.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, at this point in time, it doesn't feel like the people in charge of this show knows 100% what they're doing with this show. Now I haven't read the manga so I could be fucking wrong, but it feels like they just made a nice clean and simple, not even necessarily bad or cliché, slice-of-life story about high school students, and then decided to add that extra layer of centaur-y goodness on top of it.

Not much thought put into what ramifications that simple change will have on the overall world around the story.

tl;dr
The world building feels so half-assed, that I would've honestly liked this episode better if it went without it.
And yes, I meant that.
Jul 10, 2017 4:40 PM

May 2017
flannan said:
Phantasy_Starved said:

I have no problem with slice of life anime. It's just that I don't care one whit about the characters, yet.
But like I said, I'm willing to give it more time.
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.
Jul 10, 2017 4:43 PM

Jan 2016
flannan said:

RyouHayato said:

Ah I see, thanks for telling me. I guess I'll stick around a little bit longer
Jul 10, 2017 5:06 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Anime_Dog said:
kyoudai said:

IKWYM. If they continue to highlight that aspect of the series, I expect it will be as a satirization of that viewpoint instead of seriously putting it forth. I've yet to see an SOL that offers serious social commentary whether in subtext or otherwise, so I'm expecting probably Kyouko to say "that kind of (dogmatic) thinking is really old fashioned/stupid/something" and then spend the remaining 98% of the season on cute monster girls doing mostrous things.
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
Jul 10, 2017 6:52 PM
May 2014
For me it feels so strange that there are no human mc on the show, but still gonna watch it im just here for the monster girl.
Jul 10, 2017 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
This was surprisingly decent to be honest, although not as good compared to other stuff but it's pretty alright for what its doing for now.
Jul 10, 2017 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
Hmmm, some dark stuff in here. It seems like there is a low-key police state thing going on. That's enough to keep me interested.
Jul 10, 2017 10:33 PM

Oct 2008
a Worrywart Klutz Centaur...quite unique huh...but SoL huh...
3/5.

Jul 10, 2017 11:26 PM

Jul 2007
kyoudai said:
I totally understand where you're coming from, but since it's supposedly an SOL anime, it's hard for me to give any serious consideration to the social commentary.

By its very idea SOL should be the perfect medium for social commentary due to SOL being the most grounded genre in the industry tho.

Its harder to take "fantasy discrimination of evil corrupt empires in whatever land" than it is when social issues are explored in actual close-to-life setting.
Jul 11, 2017 12:51 AM

May 2017
Tokoya said:
Even though this didn't capture me as much as Demi-chan did, I still enjoyed it for the most part

The art and animation is decent and so far the characters aren't unlikable which is always a good thing, but I'm hoping that this show will manage to have interesting and fun character moments along the way

I don't expect this to be as great as Demi-chan but I hope that it manages to at least come close

You can tell someone is a try hard elitist when he already compared episode 1 to a series that's already finished airing

If we're gonna compare this to Demi-chan with all of Demi-chan's shallow and unlikable characters (with the exception of Machi) then it's already better than Demi-chan
Jul 11, 2017 2:45 AM

May 2010
seconds_to_dere said:
Tokoya said:
Even though this didn't capture me as much as Demi-chan did, I still enjoyed it for the most part

The art and animation is decent and so far the characters aren't unlikable which is always a good thing, but I'm hoping that this show will manage to have interesting and fun character moments along the way

I don't expect this to be as great as Demi-chan but I hope that it manages to at least come close

You can tell someone is a try hard elitist when he already compared episode 1 to a series that's already finished airing

If we're gonna compare this to Demi-chan with all of Demi-chan's shallow and unlikable characters (with the exception of Machi) then it's already better than Demi-chan

Lol I like how you managed to contradict yourself in your own comment.
Jul 11, 2017 2:49 AM
Jul 2017
Too many names involved in key animations and 2nd key animations. I think only the team know who is messing up.
Jul 11, 2017 7:48 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
seconds_to_dere said:
Tokoya said:

>elitist

And you're a prime example of just how brain dead the average child on MAL forums can be if you honestly think that anyone with even an ounce of common sense would compare 1 episode to an entire season of something

And if you honestly think that any of the main characters in demi-chan were even remotely shallow and unlikable then CLEARLY your tatse in chatacters and knowlege of characterization and development must be of the highest quality therefore I shall not even waste my time pandering to your flawless and factual statements
Jul 11, 2017 8:27 AM

May 2017
Tokoya said:
seconds_to_dere said:

>elitist

And you're a prime example of just how brain dead the average child on MAL forums can be if you honestly think that anyone with even an ounce of common sense would compare 1 episode to an entire season of something

And if you honestly think that any of the main characters in demi-chan were even remotely shallow and unlikable then CLEARLY your tatse in chatacters and knowlege of characterization and development must be of the highest quality therefore I shall not even waste my time pandering to your flawless and factual statements

Good boy, good boy

I would've love to tell you facts of how shallow and unlikable the characters in Demi-chans are but since you already know you won't win in that argument, that's completely fine
Jul 11, 2017 9:55 AM

Jul 2016
I felt like the episode is in the middle of the series.

The OP was cute though I like more the ED because of the class rep, she looks glorious on it :3

Seems like a nice sol like demi-chan
cronoSpirAJul 11, 2017 9:59 AM
Jul 11, 2017 12:40 PM

Jul 2008
Not gonna lie, I expected more out of this. Nothing it did was outright bad but nothing was really good either, It fell a little flat. In media res is partially to blame. The sad thing about this all is that while this is a Slice of Life anime here I am with a sour aftertaste. Seriously, that biology class scene was just plain creepy, it totally killed the episode for me.

I wanted this to be a happy go lucky show, and while that may still be the case when everything is said and done. It dont think it will ever shake of that feeling of uneasyness completely.

Anyway, 6/10 Decent start.

Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Jul 11, 2017 2:22 PM

Jun 2013
OP and ED were nice other than that it was meh at best
Jul 11, 2017 3:08 PM

Sep 2013
Awkward start for the show, the monmusu were likable. Damn Kiss was HOT! Probably will remain as a seasonal cgdct if it doesn't elevates itself from the rest.
Jul 11, 2017 8:09 PM

Jan 2008
What's going on with the halos? They're all clearly attached to their heads and same color as their hairs. Is it part of their hair? Is this all some secret roleplaying school for her to feel welcomed?

Also, nice ending song.
Jul 11, 2017 9:21 PM

Sep 2011
Extremely boring show. None of the comedy landed and it feels like there's no reason for the characters to be Monster Girls other than to latch on to the fad.
Jul 12, 2017 8:17 AM

Oct 2015
Very weird pacing, oh well it was a fun watch I guess. Characters so far are likeable. Op is listenable but wow the ED was breathtaking even if it didn't really fit the shows theme
Jul 12, 2017 11:58 AM

Apr 2016
Not as good as the Demis, but still cute and fun enough for me to enjoy watching the whole season. (o.o)
Jul 12, 2017 1:25 PM

Sep 2014
Anime_Dog said:
kyoudai said:

You seem to imply that social commentary and SOL can't go hand in hand, which is completely wrong. SOL means Slice of Life, nothing is saying that it can only be cute, carefree, happy go lucky girls doing nothing but eating sweets and talking nonsense.
Jul 12, 2017 3:20 PM

Feb 2016
Miragee said:
Anime_Dog said:

You seem to imply that social commentary and SOL can't go hand in hand, which is completely wrong. SOL means Slice of Life, nothing is saying that it can only be cute, carefree, happy go lucky girls doing nothing but eating sweets and talking nonsense.

No i don't, quite the opposite, but i would imply that you should quote the right person next time. XD
Jul 12, 2017 3:48 PM

Jul 2012
For someone who read the manga, the "snippets" of "life" is really in cue so far! Its not for everyone's cup of tea, but as a lover of monster girls, but needed a vacation from sexytime fanservice, this is like the only series I know that has "cute monster girls doing cute things".

Gosh I love the trio. But I can't wait to see the Student Prez (white angel girl) with her multiple baby cat-eared siblings! <3 (And Hime's niece.)

Its not a exciting anime, but its the opposite: A relaxing anime.

Though the biology and evolution of "humans" is what got me about their "world".

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Jul 12, 2017 4:16 PM

Jul 2007
Anime_Dog said:
Miragee said:

No i don't, quite the opposite, but i would imply that you should quote the right person next time. XD

I mean you literally called adding social commentary into SOL as "sinister" and compared it to nazi propaganda.
Jul 13, 2017 12:27 AM
Jul 2018
seconds_to_dere said:
Tokoya said:
>elitist

Good boy, good boy

I would've love to tell you facts of how shallow and unlikable the characters in Demi-chans are but since you already know you won't win in that argument, that's completely fine

Considering you jumped on his back for giving an first impression compared to one show to another says pretty much enough who is the "elitist" one here. And it's just an impression since these two kinda share the same similar concepts (monster girls in highschool).

Being real Tokoya is far from an elitist (and yes I know him Lol).
Jul 13, 2017 5:39 AM

Feb 2016
Fai said:
Anime_Dog said:

I mean you literally called adding social commentary into SOL as "sinister" and compared it to nazi propaganda.

No, but it's my fault that you misunderstood. I should have qouted everything in my discussion, not just selected bits.

Most social commentary is great. To imply that equality leads to totalitarianism (which is what i said in my original post), if that is in fact what the show is doing, is what's sinister.
Jul 13, 2017 5:56 AM

May 2014
Hmmmm... Yuri slice of life anime about monster girls? Count me in.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 13, 2017 10:34 AM
Jul 2015
I could barely make it through the first episode so I'll put this one on hold. Cute but bland.
Most of you mentioned the manga so maybe I'll pick that up instead ?
Jul 13, 2017 2:27 PM

Sep 2014
Anime_Dog said:
Miragee said:

I know you didn't. I was too lazy to go to the other page again and look for the original post, lol. I was addressing the other person of course.
Jul 13, 2017 3:51 PM

Feb 2016
Miragee said:
Anime_Dog said:

I know you didn't. I was too lazy to go to the other page again and look for the original post, lol. I was addressing the other person of course.

No worries. I'm not sure if everyone in a quote chain gets a notification or just the top quotee (and if that's not a word, it should be).
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2017

69 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2017

87 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 8:57 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2017

94 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 8:54 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2017

91 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 27, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2017

88 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 24, 2023 9:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.