Forum Settings
Forums

What anime dissapointed you this season and which one surprised you?

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2016 2:12 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
What dissapointed me the most honestly was Big Order. I thought it was gonna be great since it's by the author of Mirai Nikki but sadly, even at 10 episodes, I was wrong.

The most surprising one to me was probably Sailor Moon Crystal III because since it's first two parts were horridly bland, this season started out so much better. The first few episodes was already better than the previous whole season. I hope it stays that way.

Also Re:Zero is my anime of the season. Maybe even of the year so far.
Jun 17, 2016 2:15 PM

Mar 2015
Disappointment wud be the trian wreck Kabaneri and surprise would be joker game
Jun 17, 2016 2:20 PM

May 2016
Disappointed: Joker Game I thought it was really boring and expected more from it

Surprised: Kabeneri of the Iron Fortress I thought it was going to be a Attack on Titan copy. For the most part it was. But it was far more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Jun 17, 2016 2:23 PM

Oct 2013
Minkey said:
RayAdha said:
Mayoiga for the answer of both questions.

I never expected it would turn that bad, really surprising. But at the same time I can't stop watching it which is another surprising factor

I've been thinking about watching Mayoiga but it doesn't seem worth my time.. Not sure if I should watch it :P

Ignore it, it will make boredom seem like bliss
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jun 17, 2016 2:24 PM
May 2016
The anime that surprises me the most would be Shonen Maid. It is so cute and nice to watch weekly. '

No anime from what I have been watching hasn't really disappointed me.
Jun 17, 2016 2:27 PM

Oct 2015
Disappointing:

-Kiznaiver, this show keeps getting worst.

-Bungou Stray Dogs, the comedy is really bad and it's not as serious as I though it would be.

-Mayaogia, It was cool at first but started turning into a comedy in the last third.

-Kuma Miko, I was hoping it would be like Gingitsune or Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha., it just seems like a more generic version of them and the comedy in it is repetitive with Machi being afraid of the city yet her wanting to live there.

-Ace Attorney, it just doesn't work well as an anime.

Stuff I wasn't sure about:

-Joker Game, I wasn't really sure if I would like it, I didn't.

-Sousei no Onmyouji, I was never really a huge fan of battle shounen anyway but I gave it a shot with an opened mind and it was even worst that I feared it would be.

Stuff that surprised me

-Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou, It's actuelly pretty enjoyable.

-Boku no Hero Academia, I was expecting some generic shounen battle series I went into it with an open mind and it turned out pretty good.

-Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, While it is starting to go down hill it's still better than I though it would be.

-Sakamoto desu ga?, I was expecting a generic school comedy, It is anything but that.

-Re:Zero, I've just started watching it (and am trying to catch up) but it seems good so far, from what people are saying about it, it doesn't sound like a generic action series, that's actuelly while I avoided it for awhile until my sister told me otherwise.

-Mayaogia, I wasn't expecting it to turn into a comedy.

Stuff that was exactly what I thought it would be:

-Flying Witch, it's exactly what I though it would be a nice slice of life show with a supernatural element.
Jun 17, 2016 2:37 PM

May 2016
A bit disappointed - Flying Witch. I wanted at least something to happen once in a while.

Hugely disappointed - Kabaneri, because holy shit, after the first two episodes being cool, I did not expect such an explosive, pathetic trainwreck.

Re: Zero surprised me, because I expected absolutely nothing and got something superb.
Also, Shounen Maid, which I started watching without any real reason and enjoyed quite a bit in the end.

Kiznaiver wasn't a surprise, it started strong and remains my favorite by quite a margin.
Jun 17, 2016 2:45 PM

Feb 2015
The anime which dissapoint me are Mayoiga, Sousei no Onmyouji, Big Order, Kuma Miko Bakuon and might be KnB.
Reasons:

The anime which suprised me are Re:Zero, Netoge, Joker Game, Flying Witch, Tanaka, Uchuu Patrol Luluco, Anne Happy and Sansha Sanyou.
Reasons:

YizelTroJun 17, 2016 3:00 PM
Jun 17, 2016 2:46 PM
Mar 2016
Mayoiga REALLY dissapointed me. I loved the idea, I thought it was going to be a great mystery because I hadn't watched a good one in a while, but it was just a mess by episode 5. Which is where I dropped it.

I was surprised by Boku no Hero Academia, so I initially just picked it up for the hype surrounding it. The idea seemed average, very Shounen, and I wanted to see the big deal before I dropped it. BUT! It turned out to be so much better than what I was expecting, and I'm excited for it to end so I can pick up the manga.
Jun 17, 2016 2:53 PM

Jan 2016
jc9622 said:
Disappointed: Mayoiga...I just started watching it for the lolz after the 4th or 5th episode. I'll use Mayoiga as a reminder to not bring my expectations up when watching future horror anime....I don't even know if Mayoiga was intended to be a horror anime.

Surprised: Re: Zero, Kiznaiver and My Hero Academia.
- For Re: Zero, I thought at first that it was going to be yet another generic harem anime but the 1st episode completely surprised me and now that the show is at the 11th episode, Re: Zero is now my number 1 favourite anime of the season.

-For Kiznaiver, the 1st episode was meh but the 2nd episode (or was it the 3rd episode) completely hooked me because the show has one of -- if not -- the best character introductions of all time. They didn't go the boring, generic ass character introductions. Also, the relationship between Honoka and Ruru emotionally devastated me. Fuck the homophobes who opposes their relationship.

-For My Hero Academia, I avoided it because I thought it was going to be like Naruto shit but it turned out to be way better than I expected. I like cheering for the underdogs just like how I like to cheer for the underdog teams in sports *Ahem* The Raptors. I'm only on the 7th episode and so far, it's 9/10 for me.
Feels bad that the raptors didn't get a little bit of plot armor against King James.
Jun 17, 2016 3:02 PM
May 2015
kryptic2g said:
jc9622 said:
Disappointed: Mayoiga...I just started watching it for the lolz after the 4th or 5th episode. I'll use Mayoiga as a reminder to not bring my expectations up when watching future horror anime....I don't even know if Mayoiga was intended to be a horror anime.

Surprised: Re: Zero, Kiznaiver and My Hero Academia.
- For Re: Zero, I thought at first that it was going to be yet another generic harem anime but the 1st episode completely surprised me and now that the show is at the 11th episode, Re: Zero is now my number 1 favourite anime of the season.

-For Kiznaiver, the 1st episode was meh but the 2nd episode (or was it the 3rd episode) completely hooked me because the show has one of -- if not -- the best character introductions of all time. They didn't go the boring, generic ass character introductions. Also, the relationship between Honoka and Ruru emotionally devastated me. Fuck the homophobes who opposes their relationship.

-For My Hero Academia, I avoided it because I thought it was going to be like Naruto shit but it turned out to be way better than I expected. I like cheering for the underdogs just like how I like to cheer for the underdog teams in sports *Ahem* The Raptors. I'm only on the 7th episode and so far, it's 9/10 for me.
Feels bad that the raptors didn't get a little bit of plot armor against King James.
They did get a bit of plot armour. It was at Game 3 and 4 when Biyombo got 26 rebounds and blocked several shot attempts by King James which felt really good.

Jun 17, 2016 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Mayoiga, for all the wrong reasons

Kabaneri shares the same director and script with Guilty Crown so what were you expecting
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Jun 17, 2016 3:04 PM

Oct 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Minkey said:

I've been thinking about watching Mayoiga but it doesn't seem worth my time.. Not sure if I should watch it :P

Lol is it that bad? Some people say its comedy is pretty good.
Anime List Manga List
Jun 17, 2016 3:08 PM

Oct 2014
Minkey said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

The /a/ threads were a treat. The show tho.... if you laugh at bad writing, it can be fun. I dropped it at ch3. Lovepon was too much.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Jun 17, 2016 3:10 PM

Jun 2015
While its a good anime, Kiznaiver kinda dissapointed me. Big order also disappointed me. had potential to be the next code geass. Biggest surprise is High school fleet. I love that show
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Jun 17, 2016 3:13 PM
May 2015
jirachi3x said:
While its a good anime, Kiznaiver kinda dissapointed me. Big order also disappointed me. had potential to be the next code geass. Biggest surprise is High school fleet. I love that show
I'm actually going to watch High School Fleet once it finishes airing. Is it really good? I've heard that the show is like Girls Und Panzer (love that show) but with a dark twist..

Jun 17, 2016 3:20 PM

Jan 2016
The Phoenix Wright anime was rather disappointing . being a huge fan of the games and seeing the show be of such poor quality...

Kiznaiver was the one that surprised me. Hearing the concept at first I was confused. not sure what they would even do with such a strange concept. but it surprised me! I feel in love with its characters and have really enjoyed what they have done with the concept
Jun 17, 2016 3:20 PM

Nov 2014
Biggest Disappointment: Joker Game. Production IG usually does amazing work. It started well, and looked beautiful, and then it became comically over-dramatic. Big Order was also comically over-dramatic, but it never took it self seriously, so I was at least able to laugh at it and enjoy it.

Biggest Surprise: Tanaka-kun. It's one of the funniest anime comedies I've seen in awhile. The characters are all likable, and, surprisingly, the story has yet gone stale despite having such a simple premise and protagonist.
Jun 17, 2016 3:50 PM

Dec 2015
Disappointed: zombie trains. Its kinda good from 1 to 4 eps. But meh, it's just only an over hyped show IMO (maybe, because egoist performed the op).

Re:Zero is not my ptw list at first but I give it a chance to watch it.. After I watched the first ep it was really promising...
Jun 17, 2016 3:53 PM

Jun 2015
jc9622 said:
jirachi3x said:
I'm actually going to watch High School Fleet once it finishes airing. Is it really good? I've heard that the show is like Girls Und Panzer (love that show) but with a dark twist..

I also heard its like girls und panzer. I wouldnt say dark twist, just a big surprise in the first episode. The show is a lot more light hearted then people let on but its a ton of fun and the ship battles are awesome
Jun 17, 2016 4:00 PM
Jun 2016
First post here, wow!

Anime that surprised me this season.....Mayoiga.Or rather...I am surprised that I am enjoying such an anime. I don't usually go for thriller type of anime.

Anime that dissapointed me?...Hundred. That is all.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Jun 17, 2016 4:08 PM

Jan 2015
I don't follow seasonal anime. I just watch whatever I want to watch. But I did follow 2 shows this season. One of them surprised me while one of the was a disappointment.

Surprise: 12:sai.
I thought that this show would be a good watch anyway, but still. I think that this show is very underrated and cute. It is pretty cheezy but I think that that's the charm to it, since the show is in the perspective of children falling in love and feeling these feelings for the first time. It really works here. I also find the cheeziness to be pretty funny XD. I think this is a very charming show. I bet if you liked anime like Ore Monogatari, you'd like this one :).

I don't see people talking this show at all and that kinda sucks. Is anyone else watching it but me?

Disappointment: Mayoiga.
Haha what a trainwreck. Or buswreck. Yeah this show is a mess XD. The anime tries to shoehorn all these characters in such a contrived way. There's just way too many to keep focus on especially on a show only going on for 12 episodes. They just throw you their backstories and think that that's all you need. I barely know anyone! I don't even know what's going on! It's also unintentionally hilarious where (I think?) it's trying to be dramatic.

It's a shame too because I thought that the premise was really interesting and it had a lot of great opportunities. What a waste :(. Wow. When watching this show I'm just seeing a huge mess unfold before my eyes. It's one of the most contrived, convoluted and messy anime I've ever watched.
AbiibiJun 17, 2016 4:12 PM
Jun 17, 2016 4:38 PM

Jul 2015
I was surprised by Netoge tbh,i tought it would be some generic ecchi harem trash but it turned out to be quite entertaining and funny,also sakamoto was surprisingly good.

Hmm disappointed i guess i will go with mayoiga and ace attorney,God i loved the first episodes but then it just started getting shitty as hell
Jun 17, 2016 4:45 PM

Apr 2014
Dissapointed:

Bungo stray dogs, i had high expectations over it, it turned into a more average anime overall.

Kiznaiver, i got really bored of this, idk if it deserved the popularity.

Mayoiga, i honestly expected more mystery more deaths just more, it turned into more of a mediocre anime as well, not enough mystery to satisfy me.

Surprised

Re:Zero , i didnt expect this to make me love it make me cry make me smile, this show won the spring 2016 award for me right now.

Sakamoto, the title itself didnt appeal to me, i just didnt see why it was up that high , after watching a few episode i could stop laughing, the plot is so stupid i cant stop laughing, best comedy anime this season.

Jojo Bizar Adventure , this anime drawiing style was so weird, yet i actually enjoyed it, idk what to say other than that i ranked this anime higher than i thought i would.
Jun 17, 2016 6:01 PM

Oct 2015
Abiibi said:
I don't follow seasonal anime. I just watch whatever I want to watch. But I did follow 2 shows this season. One of them surprised me while one of the was a disappointment.

Surprise: 12:sai.
I thought that this show would be a good watch anyway, but still. I think that this show is very underrated and cute. It is pretty cheezy but I think that that's the charm to it, since the show is in the perspective of children falling in love and feeling these feelings for the first time. It really works here. I also find the cheeziness to be pretty funny XD. I think this is a very charming show. I bet if you liked anime like Ore Monogatari, you'd like this one :).

I don't see people talking this show at all and that kinda sucks. Is anyone else watching it but me?

Disappointment: Mayoiga.
Haha what a trainwreck. Or buswreck. Yeah this show is a mess XD. The anime tries to shoehorn all these characters in such a contrived way. There's just way too many to keep focus on especially on a show only going on for 12 episodes. They just throw you their backstories and think that that's all you need. I barely know anyone! I don't even know what's going on! It's also unintentionally hilarious where (I think?) it's trying to be dramatic.

It's a shame too because I thought that the premise was really interesting and it had a lot of great opportunities. What a waste :(. Wow. When watching this show I'm just seeing a huge mess unfold before my eyes. It's one of the most contrived, convoluted and messy anime I've ever watched.

That sounds like a pain in the ass to watch lol. Guess I wont be watching Mayoiga :P
Anime List Manga List
Jun 17, 2016 10:08 PM
Jun 2015
Mayoiga both disappointed and surprised me. I was expecting a lot of gore and people being killed off. What I wasn't expecting was the jumbled plot and the lack of death.
Jun 17, 2016 10:28 PM
Jun 2016
Biggest surprise here was Tanaka I can relate a lot to him and also BnHA had a nice start and I'm starting Re:zero and I'm already sucked in from episode 1. The biggest disappointment was Onigiri, The very generic anime that involves an academy and the main character is already OP that a better story can be pulled out of my ass
Getting very sick of tired of these anime but a lot of people can't get enough of this.
Jun 17, 2016 10:42 PM

Jan 2015
Disappointed: Six episodes in, hear it's only getting worse, Kiznaiver. Well, at least the visuals are pretty, if that's any consolation.

If I didn't already expect it to be the greatest show ever based only off of seeing the cover art on AniChart, the biggest surprise would be Tanaka-kun. But, lo and behold, I did in fact expect Tanaka-kun to be the greatest show ever based only off of seeing the cover art on AniChart, and it lives up to those mighty expectations. So My Hero Academia, since I went in without reading the manga and didn't know anything about it at all.
Jun 17, 2016 10:48 PM

Jun 2015
All of the mayoiga hate is really getting dumb. It was one of my most hyped for the season and it still surprised me. Its very ironic how people are calling it convoluted or messy or are saying it makes no sense when like 90% of you really dont understand the concept of the anime at all
Jun 17, 2016 11:37 PM

Jan 2015
Minkey said:
Abiibi said:

That sounds like a pain in the ass to watch lol. Guess I wont be watching Mayoiga :P

Yeah it is quite a pain :P. Although, people may disagree with me. I kind of find it enjoyable though and sometimes it can be unintentionally funny xP.
Jun 18, 2016 12:07 AM
Feb 2015
Disappointed: As someone said I expected flying witch to have at least some sort of action or something interesting happening but I got nothing the anime is crap and it's definitely something I regret watching I should've given Tanaka a chance instead but oh wells at least the anime puts me to sleep quick on Saturdays !

Surprise: Kabaneri is surely something I never expected to love. Im a huge fan of horror movies but I don't like gore in my anime so to end up liking Kabaneri really surprised me. It could definitely be because of the love I have for zombie movies *-*

But anyways the anime is definitely the best survival/gore anime I've seen so far compared to Shitty AoT, Kabaneri's amazing !!! Hoping for a sequel in the future.
Jun 18, 2016 12:10 AM

May 2015
Big Mess! I mean Big Order. LOL Coming from the creator of Mirai Nikki I was really expecting something good but was greatly disappointed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2016 12:20 AM
Jan 2016
mayoiga ,After seeing the anime cover i thought it will the good anime but it turn out to be the worst anime and the MC have taken the second position of hopeless mc .

surprised :-Re;zero i thought it will be good but it turn out to be awesome anime .
Jun 18, 2016 12:24 AM

May 2015
I'm kind of disappointed with Big Order, kind of not. I loved Future Diary but it was an utter mess. I hoped Sakae would be able to work on his ideas and sharpen his skills. While Big Order looked cool, it didn't look as cool as Future Diary.

The result is something far more messy than Future Diary, but it still has some fun energy.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jun 18, 2016 1:53 AM

Jul 2013
jirachi3x said:
All of the mayoiga hate is really getting dumb. It was one of my most hyped for the season and it still surprised me. Its very ironic how people are calling it convoluted or messy or are saying it makes no sense when like 90% of you really dont understand the concept of the anime at all
People just don't know to appreciate best comedy of the decade. Just leave them alone.
Jun 18, 2016 2:18 AM

Jun 2015
disappointing:
Kabaneri

Surprised:
Kiznaiver.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 18, 2016 2:21 AM
Jul 2018
Disappointed:- Bungou stray dogs. Comedy is awfully ill-timed, and I had high expectations for this.

Surprised:- Dj agetarou- It's fun. You get to know more stuff abt being a DJ, and 'em beats, just awesome!

I already read the source of re:zero so knew what to expect.
I wasn't disappointed for mayoiga at all, seeing the cast size of 30 people I knew very well this will be a hilarious trainwreck.
Jun 18, 2016 2:23 AM
Jul 2018
Disappointing: Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu.... What happened? No one is THAT thirsty.. Go learn some swords skills or magic you dumbass.

Surprised by Bungou Stray Dogs I thought this was going to suck ass and let me tell you it sucks only a little.
Jun 18, 2016 2:24 AM

May 2015
Mayoiga- total shit.

Re:Zero- awsome.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 18, 2016 2:29 AM

Jan 2016
So far Kiznaiver is probably disappointing me the most but it isn't exactly bad.(although it is hard for me not to enjoy an anime). For a second contender, I would probably choose Mayoiga but mostly because there was no death...the disappointment started after I found out Mikage lived x3

As for the most surprising, it would be Ace Attorney mostly because I only had vague knowledge of the events in the game before hand. It isn't exactly a 10/10 anime series, but it is enjoyable for me at least.

The other anime series that I was watching (these being the second season Assassination Classroom and Boku No Hero Academia) met my expectations (although I expected the former to be good since...Assassination Classroom is kind of my favorite anime :p)
Jun 18, 2016 2:34 AM

Apr 2016
Shiitest anime of the season-BIG ORDER and the one which impressed us the most is- REZERO *_*
Jun 18, 2016 2:37 AM

Oct 2013
Minkey said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Comedy as in its so bad its funny, so I guess it does serve some kind of purpose.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jun 18, 2016 2:42 AM

Jul 2015
Re:Zero surprised me. Just from the first episode I was already quite intrigued.
Twin Star Exorcists disappointed me. The manga was better, but then again, I only found the manga because of the anime adaptation soooo.... LOL
Kabaneri interested me at first, but now it's getting worse. Started off great, but idk I didn't like the way things happened.

caught in the wonder
Jun 18, 2016 2:47 AM

Sep 2015
Biggest Letdown: Boku no Hero Academia (this belongs on Disney channel), and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. Kabaneri started out really good, but after episode 4 there was a noticeable drop in art and animation quality (no surprise, it's WIT Studio)and after episode 9 Mumei has become extremely annoying.... (I still love her though)

Anyways, even though Kabaneri was a huge letdown, I still love it and don't feel that it's that bad. Well, it hasn't ended yet.... So there's still much to do right or wrong.

Biggest Surprise: Re:Zero- didn't expect this one to be good. Really enjoying it so far, and can't wait for the next episode.

EDIT: if the rumor I heard is true, and Kabaneri's new manga is going to continue the story past the anime's ending, then I'll be extremely happy.
hardcoperJun 18, 2016 2:53 AM

Jun 18, 2016 3:05 AM

Dec 2015
Disappointment: Re:Zero - Expectet at least a somewhat decent fantasy with nice action gut got a boring harem with super annoying main chars (one of the worst main chars I encountered the last few years).

Surprise: Sakamoto desu Ga: - Did not expect it to be still entertaining until the end.

All others were mostly as expected. No big surprises or disappointments.
Jun 18, 2016 3:15 AM
Nov 2015
I don't know if it's really a disappointement but, Kiznaiver & Kabaneri & SOusei no onmyouji really didn't met my expectations.
Kiznaiver had one of top 5 first episodes in this season. But it turned out to be "half shit"
Kabaneri was the so-called SnK quality anime, but it's not half good as Snk.
Sousei no Onmyouji, I like the first episode, Benio x Rokuro fight was epic but the rest ... no comment !

Animes that surprised me:
1- Re:Zero , I've never thought that I could get hooked by a harem anime with the so cliché idea of coming back to life, but this show is EPIC !
2- Boku no Hero, personnaly I didn't expect a big thing from the anime, but it surpassed my "low expectations"

and the rest was .. average.
Jun 18, 2016 3:24 AM

Jul 2015
Everything disappointed me this season, my expectations were set way too high.

I guess the least disappointing ones are RE:Zero and Kiznaiver.
Jun 18, 2016 3:28 AM

Dec 2010
Kotetsujou no Kabaneri definitely surprised me. I expected it to be a pretty bad letdown but you just never know.
Jun 18, 2016 3:31 AM

May 2016
Well no anime really disappointed me, but the one that shocked me was My Hero Academia

Jun 18, 2016 6:22 AM

Oct 2015
Partyu said:
Disappointed: Six episodes in, hear it's only getting worse, Kiznaiver. Well, at least the visuals are pretty, if that's any consolation.

If I didn't already expect it to be the greatest show ever based only off of seeing the cover art on AniChart, the biggest surprise would be Tanaka-kun. But, lo and behold, I did in fact expect Tanaka-kun to be the greatest show ever based only off of seeing the cover art on AniChart, and it lives up to those mighty expectations. So My Hero Academia, since I went in without reading the manga and didn't know anything about it at all.

Kiznaiver actually gets better in my opinion from episode 9 and onwards
Anime List Manga List
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can you suggest some anime that would be great to watch with a girl-friend

Gashadokur0 - Today

42 by Ezeeql »»
4 minutes ago

» What's an anime people consider messed up that has no effect on you

isseixkoneko - Yesterday

28 by SaltyCookie »»
5 minutes ago

» Why Ecchi is good for the anime industry

GoatPieceLuffy - 51 minutes ago

7 by Kenzolo-folk »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » How dominant is anime in the content you consume?

RobertBobert - 8 hours ago

25 by Otakupervert890 »»
13 minutes ago

» Who is your Favorite Waifu in Pokémon?

Jackof-allspades - Yesterday

48 by FanofAction »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.