Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2016 5:21 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The Yandere-chan and Deku moments are easily the best parts of this chapter to me lol xD

Other than that, it looks like this is the climax of the arc and I must say that this will be very very bitter for our kids.....Dabi is quite the interesting character

Hold firm BakuGOAT :( I kinda wish they managed to take Tokoyami as well lol or even Deku
Mar 10, 2016 8:22 AM
Nov 2015
Finally some serious consequences, my faith in the author has been restored.
I repeat ..shit has officially gone south :O !!

Prepare the brainwashing machine/quirk ^^
Thats what you get bakugou ma boy ... for slacking on that nakama training n having the weakest nakama powers :P

GidarMar 10, 2016 9:11 AM
Mar 10, 2016 8:53 AM
Jun 2014
I am actually really happy that Aoyama had a part in that fight. Aside from that I wonder what deku would do now, that they took Bakugou, probably blame himself, he looks like that type of person.
Mar 11, 2016 4:16 AM

Aug 2010
Friggin Aoyama lol. Too fabulous XD Him and Shouji (who was based this chp) technically saved Tokoyami.

Dat Bakugou face tho and Deku too. I just hope Deku doesn't get too obsessed with this and has his character regress to shit. I don't give a shit about all the Sasuke comparisons. All I care about is the execution and that it doesn't make me dislike these characters because I genuinely really love these guys
Mar 11, 2016 8:34 AM

Oct 2012
well, bakugou is gone and now we have his "sasuke" origin story, complete

lets see how much time until we see him again
Mar 11, 2016 9:03 AM
Nov 2015
Pordo said:
well, bakugou is gone and now we have his "sasuke" origin story, complete

seriously could you stop this sasuke comparison?

Its totally off ... Sasuke is an emo kid who doesn't know any better, is sour about his formerly perfect life and betrays absolutely everyone to gain power and not only chooses darkness but also gets consumed by it. All for his personal revenge (first it's 'brocon whining' and later for a "better world" by killing every single Kage and becoming an allmighty ruler through sheer power/hate/fear -.-)

On the other hand Bakugou if anything is more like Vegeta.
He has a lot of Pride and Envy + a foul language and attitude but at his core he's still a good person / a hero (he looks up to All Might as one of his childhood rolemodels).

Also he never even thought about joining the vilains to quickly gain power, instead he's still a hard worker who constantly tries to improve on his own despite his given talents.
He even overcame his freakin Pride and teamed up with Deku by gettin reminded that HE himself is the one who will never give up. So instead of becoming all dark and isolated he chose to suck it up to become the "strongest hero"...

If thats not a positive development then i don't know, but it's nothing like sasuke at all.
Only thing they have in common is the lack of nakama powers ^^

Besides the only way for him to turn evil is to brainwash/blackmail the shit out of him and well thats a possibility but it has nothing to do with a "sasuke" development -.-
GidarMar 11, 2016 4:06 PM
Mar 11, 2016 9:24 AM

Dec 2014
Great chapter again, Arc seems to wrapping up now.

So the magician tricked them by making them believe he had Bakugou and Tokoyami in the marbles.

That last minute Aoyama laser, Well played by him. At least they got Tokoyami out if not Bakugou

I'm liking Dabi more each time I seem him, Seems like a pretty cool character xD
Hope Deku doesn't start blaming himself now :(

@Gidar Well said, Summed up Bakugou's character really well. Completely agree that Bakugou is way different from Sasuke.
Lelouch0202Mar 11, 2016 9:34 AM
Mar 11, 2016 10:17 AM

Sep 2013
Sasuke goes with the enemy and naruto howls in vain :(

The flame villain knows Todoroki? tragic backstory in coming.
Mar 11, 2016 10:39 AM

Oct 2015
I can't believe Aoyama played such a critical role! And Shouji has been impressive as hell for the past few chapters or so too. Shame it's all in vain for Bakugou's sake. Thankfully they rescued Tokoyami but Bakugou... Damn it! The tension in the chapter was exhilarating. This is a great arc. They'll have to brainwash Bakugou if they want him on their side, I seriously doubt coercion will work on0 him. He's far too headstrong and most importantly he wants to be a Superhero. He's not giving that dream up willy-nilly.

Now, can people stop comparing Bakugou to Sasuke? How are they anything alike?! Sasuke was broody, vindictive, silent and left of his own accord. Bakugou is anything but that! He's a cocky, loud-mouthed, aggressive, braggart who was kidnapped! Hell he's more Naruto than Sasuke and even that's not saying much. Just stop people, it sounds as though Naruto is the only fiction you've ever read if you must compare every antagonistic deuteraonist to Sasuke! Stop reviving Naruto characters into other series and show the author some respect for the ones he's created.
Mar 11, 2016 12:11 PM

Nov 2011
Nice post by Gidar.

Now the real question is where things will go from here with Deku and Bakugou. I wonder if Deku will keep his arm after taking so much damage. And regarding Bakugou, I think he's more a jerk but not evil. No way he'll turn completely evil or anything of that sort.
Mar 11, 2016 1:27 PM

Oct 2013
Gidar said:
Finally some serious consequences, my faith in the author has been restored.
I repeat ..shit has officially gone south :O !!

Prepare the brainwashing machine/quirk ^^
Thats what you get bakugou ma boy ... for slacking on that nakama training n having the weakest nakama powers :P

faith restored? are you one of people that lose and restore faith that easily?
my tip is, just judge the result, not during the arc
sorry my english

aside that, good explanation to people that still think Bakugo is Sasuke 2. THANK YOU. now we can read post more relaxed. you deserve a prize.
Mar 11, 2016 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
ichii_1 said:
Sasuke goes with the enemy and naruto howls in vain :(

The flame villain knows Todoroki? tragic backstory in coming.

Good to see a guy who pulls on naruto's tits too hard.
OT- nice post by gidar here. Great chap, I wonder what will happen to deku now.
Mar 11, 2016 2:01 PM
Nov 2015
KaedeKyl9 said:

faith restored? are you one of people that lose and restore faith that easily?
my tip is, just judge the result, not during the arc
sorry my english

aside that, good explanation to people that still think Bakugo is Sasuke 2. THANK YOU. now we can read post more relaxed. you deserve a prize.

My first post was more about expressing my HYPE XD I really like this series and the author, so it's all good. Really intersting story nonetheless.
What i meant with "faith restored" was more of an exaggerated flattery sort of thing with a hint of criticsm.

Why? Cause with every villain arc so far the author started it off with some serious and ominous foreshadowing, but they always pulled through and they never lost anything major. Most devastating consequences were hospital time and some permanent hand scar ^^ ( + Iida's brother getting crippled ~ more of a sidestory though)

This time bakugou got kidnapped and is gone for reals. And daaamn ma boy Deku .. this absolute MADMAN (:D!) really got fucked up and god knows how he will recover.
Senzu Bean/quirk, anyone :P?
GidarMar 11, 2016 4:18 PM
Mar 11, 2016 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
So they've captured Katsuki and I'm really curious how it'll turn out and how he'll act. I'm hoping for Kacchan's backstory or something of that sort as well.
I have a feeling that I'm gonna love the next arc.
Mar 11, 2016 4:03 PM

Jan 2015
Well he has become Sasuke but I don't think they'll be able to control him like they did with Sasuke. He's different he's not that easily controllable.
Mar 11, 2016 4:15 PM
Feb 2016
so am i the only one hoping it ends up with Bokugou being imprisoned and then the super heroes making a team to go save him and Bokugou learned about one for alls origin and stuff while his there.

i mean, the villains have invaded the schools property twice, its about time the super heroes get pissed.

edit: just wanna see a kind of scene like where luffy saved ace lol then they went on to destroy the shit out of everything...until u know...
Mar 11, 2016 4:47 PM

Dec 2012
Great chapter.
I am finding Dabi to be an interesting villain.
Deku and the others just managing to save Tokoyami, but Bakugou is taken.
Aoyama with the laser was cool.
Hopefully Bakugou doesn't get turned into a villain. He is so much better than that.
Looks like we are heading to the ending of this arc.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 11, 2016 5:35 PM

Apr 2014
So, Bakugou was taken, and now Deku's howling in despair? Interesting. Maybe he will train, and learn a new technique, or something, to take down this new threat. I don't think he'll "rescue" Bakugou, because I'm sure Bakugou can handle himself. If anything, he'll probably learn the origins of OfA, from them, and get jealous or something. That's it.

So, that guy knows Todoroki, hmm? Interesting.

All-in-all, I can't wait for next week's chapter.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Mar 11, 2016 6:03 PM
Jan 2014
I'm so done with Sasuke comparisons. Bakugou and Sasuke have to very different personalities. Plus, Sasuke went willingly and Bakugou was kidnapped.
Mar 11, 2016 6:48 PM

Feb 2008
deku is still too weak. he supposedly wasnt suppose to use that much of his powers and yet hes in tatters yet again. maybe this will propel him to find a solution to his problem.
Mar 11, 2016 11:06 PM

Mar 2014
Amazing chapter!

Beautiful characterisation for Dabi in the beginning, even his actions at the end of the chapter was excellent-- giving Todoroki & Deku pure despair. Mr. Entertainer was the MVP though, an absolutely brilliant character.

Teamwork was cool; loved the beam guy just shooting without any signal, and then the three immediately charging.

The penultimate page displaying Kacchan's development was my favorite page of the chapter.

5/5
Mar 12, 2016 5:30 AM

Oct 2013
Gotta hire Liam Neeson, he can get this job done!!!! you know Kacchan was TAKEN!!!
Mar 12, 2016 6:36 AM

Nov 2014

I was about to write exactly that!!
From the very begining Sasuke was a gloomy character that only keep spouting things like "I hate everyone" "I just want to become strong to kill my brother"

Bakugo on the other hand was determined to be the best hero, even when he was a little kid

And seeing how the author has managed consequences and other stuff I'm expecting Bakugo won't become evil so lightly.

Personally I think various options, Bakugo decided to go with them so he could break loose and try to beat the sh** out the villians, but he's completely outnumbered and obviously end up losing... and getting brainwashed or worse (meeting All for One and getting stripped of his quirk, who knows)
Another option I think is that he'll play the villian to gather some information about the villian alliance and their plans, because we all know that he's pretty smart... but I think he lacks the patience to keep that charade for so long.
And the third and least possible, is that he remembered what happened in chapter one and decided out of pride and anger, that he preffered to be kidnapped than rescued once again by Deku.

Anyways I expect some major physical consecuences for Deku, and public repercussions for UE as a School just as Dabi stated.
I'll go easy...
Mar 12, 2016 2:39 PM
Jan 2013
Let's hope Bakugou is smart enough to turn this situation to his and the hero's advantages for long-term...

Quick questionnoonewillansweranyway who is currently holding "All for one?" does the scarred figure or that creephand?
Mar 14, 2016 1:10 AM

Jul 2014
the first thing i have to say about all the Sasuke comparisons is that there is no Sakura equivalent, so that is an absolute positive aspect haha, but yeah Gidar had a good post its more similar to vegeta than sasuke, because i really dont see bakugou as evil, just hot headed and driven by his want for power, there are so many different ways that Bakugou's character development can go from here its silly to assume he and sasuke will end up the same
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2016 7:18 PM

May 2008
Intense chapter all-in-all. I wonder if this will be covered in the Anime adaptation.
Mar 16, 2016 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
SACHAAAAAAN

OH NO. At least we have the crow boy back <3
Mar 17, 2016 4:20 AM
Dec 2012
Let me guess how the serie will go from this moment on. Bakugou will become sasuke ver 2.0 and deku will become Naruto VER 2.0 i realy hope it won't be like this. But as it is going now i have that bad feeling it will happen. Still love the manga. So please no offense.
Mar 20, 2016 3:07 PM

Aug 2014
Good fucking riddance Bakugou :D

I wasn't expecting Himiko to make slight contact with Deku already...Girl already has her eyes on the prize haha.
Apr 2, 2016 4:35 AM

Feb 2013
They really took Bakugou, I wonder if they will make him a villain.
Apr 8, 2016 12:52 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That last page with Deku and Kacchan was intense!

5/5
Jun 9, 2016 12:54 AM

May 2012
NOOOOO!!! Kacchan!!! Huhuhuh. I wonder why he told Deku to stay back. But I think Bakugo will not be easily brainwashed by the Villains.
Jul 15, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2013
Awesome chapter. Nice page was nice.
Jan 19, 2018 11:41 PM

Aug 2016
When Bakugo said "Stay back Deku" it gave me the chills.

Set by SenpieX
Apr 29, 2018 7:43 AM

Mar 2016
Oh boy... What a climax!

Hope the story keeps this pace and emotions 'till the end!
Sep 10, 2019 3:25 AM
Feb 2019
god! this ending. when he told deku to stay back... wow
Feb 21, 2022 6:33 AM

Feb 2021
Welp Bakugou did in fact get kidnapped

Aug 12, 2022 9:39 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
If Midoriya's body wasn't messed up, he would've been fast enough to get them both.
Jan 20, 2:37 AM

Apr 2015
This was very intense, Such a good climax to this arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 425 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

52 by Camyy »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 410 Discussion

deg - Dec 20, 2023

34 by Thinghest32 »»
Jun 12, 6:31 AM

» I caught up on s07 and want to read from chapter 1 to the end, worth it?

Yaaceen - Jun 7

31 by Tsuna10vongola »»
Jun 10, 11:12 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia epilogue short arc start

Otaku-Aniki - Jun 2

5 by deg »»
Jun 9, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 424 Discussion

deg - May 29

45 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 8, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.