Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 2, 2015 3:51 PM
Dec 2009
EuTenhoBomGosto said:
Suna likes Saijou

I'm curious to see if they bring Saijou back in these last couple episodes... we haven't seen her in awhile.
Sep 2, 2015 4:09 PM
Aug 2013
basabeo said:
This was a really relate-able ending

MY HEART.

This so much. That's why I cried my eyes out in this episode.
Sep 2, 2015 4:15 PM

Sep 2014
ichigo_daisuki said:
I'm with Yukika!

I really want that to happen.

I'm with you on this one!

I felt a bit sorry for Yukika, but I think it's a good thing that she didn't end up with Suna, but I won't mind if that happens eventually though.

I need more Saijou, seriously.

Only two episodes to go, really don't want this to end.. I wonder what they might have left for us, hopefully we get to see some proper development between Takeo and Yamato. But I already like this anime too much so won't really matter~

Need a second season!
Sep 2, 2015 5:05 PM

Oct 2013
EuTenhoBomGosto said:
Suna likes Saijou

Ehh...that may or may not be true. I don't think he likes anyone though because he probably would have told Takeo by now.
Sep 2, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
I think if Suna ever hinted to Takeo about a girl he had feelings for, Takeo would probably scare the poor girl half to death trying to make the relationship happen. On the other hand, Takeo and Yamato made a good team trying to help Amina in this arc.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 2, 2015 5:31 PM

Jun 2015
CreamyMarmalade said:
The dream of a gay Suna lives on!
Pls Madhouse, pls.

YEESS. It would be great to have homo or ace/aro representation in a hetero romantic comedy. I'm rooting so hard for Suna to come out in the last episode
Sep 2, 2015 5:38 PM

Mar 2015
Suna is gay and actually in love with Takeo theories....

..... R I S E ! ! !

Sep 2, 2015 5:42 PM

Mar 2015
A pretty good episode.

I'll admit I became concerned when Yukiko texted Yamato that she'd never see her again, but fortunately my fears were unwarranted.
The sword that takes life gives life
Sep 2, 2015 5:51 PM

Jul 2014
wow, great episode. Honestly, I felt like it wasn't quite right with Amami and Suna. It felt too forced, so I am somewhat glad it turned out this way. That's not to say I don't feel for Amami, she took it like a champ.

Was it just my computer lagging or did Suna say something that was inaudible when he apologized to Amami? What could he have said... o__o

Yamato's roar.... >~<
this episode reminded me how phenomenal the soundtrack is. WHERE CAN I FIND THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR VERSION OF "STORY OF MIND" THAT PLAYED IN THIS EPISODE?!
funniest scene in this episode
ChaoyigonSep 2, 2015 6:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2015 6:58 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah, even though I like Yukika, I would've not been happy if she ended up with Suna... There was no chemistry at all, and it would've felt very forced, since Suna knows very little about her and doesn't seem into the "love at first sight" thing, at least to me. Here's to hoping Suna and Yukika find the right person (although I'm starting to fancy the ace/aro Suna theories...)!!

Only two more weeks to go. :(
Sep 2, 2015 7:08 PM

Feb 2008
Chaoyigon said:

Was it just my computer lagging or did Suna say something that was inaudible when he apologized to Amami? What could he have said... o__o

I would also like to know what he said there
Sep 2, 2015 7:13 PM

Feb 2015

Takeo finally met his long-lost brother.

On the one hand I wanted Yukika to be happy, but on the other hand it would've been unfair for Suna to be w/someone he doesn't like so I'm okey with how things turned out. Only 2 eps left so I guess the series won't end w/him getting a girlfriend. I'm more curious than ever to see what type of person Suna's into.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2015 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, it played out as it should have. I think Suna would like a more outgoing tomboy instead. Basically a female version of Takeo.
Sep 2, 2015 7:47 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm! so yukika failed in the end.!
It was so clear from the beginning this love would end like this.
But i wish Suna find his true love.
Sep 2, 2015 7:55 PM
Sep 2015
Really glad Suna didn't end up with Yukika, i mean she is just like those other girls(besides not looking down on Takeo) who likes Suna but more scarier since she had been stalking him for 10 years straight. She is too weak relying too much on Takeo & Yamato rather than herself, I mean 10 years or more logically lesser could've instead built up her selfsteam/courage to express her feelings w/o relying others for over the top support. Her personality/lack of courage/wierd 10 year stalking isn't really fitting for Suna.

Suna needs someone energetic heck maybe even a delinquent type of girl would suffice. But the most important thing here is that it should not only be a 1 sided love/like but Suna himself should like that girl.

Saijou was okay(her personality was good) but I doubt it(she likes Takeo). Maybe someone from different school or one of Yamato's schoolmate who is energetic in a way and without any fetishes.
Sep 2, 2015 8:16 PM

Oct 2011
A pretty melancholy episode if I do say so myself. But after Yukika got screen time I realize that they were not a good match at all. This fuels my theory that Suna is asexual and it honestly makes me so happy.
Sep 2, 2015 8:27 PM

Jan 2015
I'm probably alone on this, but I think Suna is demi?? Like he mentioned before he has an interest in girls but those who confessed to him were all talking shit behind Gouda's back, so I don't think he's ace. But that's just my little opinion c:

Still rooting for Suna x Saijou!!! Their interactions were pretty cute :D
Sep 2, 2015 8:51 PM

Aug 2012
When Yukika met Yamato for shopping, I immediately said, "Oh look it's Yamato 2.1, she must be her long lost sister." ( ̄▽ ̄ )

I agreed with Takeo saying that Yukika was like that cute little monkey. Yamato was really cute with her tiger-like "Gaoo!!". But seriously Yamato, you just noticed that your bf looked like gorilla after all this time..!? :D:D

Aw boo hoo hoo~ Yeah just cry girl because I really didn't feel for you at all. Glad Suna also thought the same. Becoming friends is the most polite way to reject someone, because Suna's too kind and didn't want to badly hurt your feeling. Tsk tsk Yukika-san, you still hundred years too early to be worthy dating Suna ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Lararin said:
EuTenhoBomGosto said:
Suna likes Saijou

I'm curious to see if they bring Saijou back in these last couple episodes... we haven't seen her in awhile.

iixPocky said:

Still rooting for Suna x Saijou!!! Their interactions were pretty cute :D

Me too. I'm hoping for Saijou's comeback. Though I'm not expecting it's gonna happen but still I'll always ship them both lol
Sep 2, 2015 9:19 PM

May 2010
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Suna probably in love with Takeo.

lmao! my thoughts....but as lolz. xD

I think it's perfectly fine Suna is happy where his life is right now. Friends should NEVER pressure you to date. (Not saying they are in this anime).

Takeo and Yamato are too freakin' adorable. :33
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 2, 2015 9:28 PM
Jan 2015
Suna does all that because he wants to repay back all the chocolates that she gave her in 10 years. But I think I kind of hate Suna this episode, its like he said in his heart, " I'm a handsome,perfect and really cool guy, every girl wants me. I cant date someone shy female character like her! I wait for the perfect one!". He really said that, in his heart.
Sep 2, 2015 10:16 PM

Nov 2012
oh thank god that creepy girl was BTFO, i hope that means she won't appear again either. suna can find someone way better.
Sep 2, 2015 10:33 PM

Feb 2015
OMG luv dis anime so glad they didn't force the romance yayaaaaaa.a

<In the ghost town of our love
there is a player piano
trying to prove it can make music
without being touched.
My fingertips miss her so much.>
Sep 2, 2015 10:39 PM
Mar 2015
Crap... this episode was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Not only Yukika was the first girl to actually love Suna for who he is, she also geniuely came to like Takeo and Yamato. She was sweet, kind and smart and i think there was a potential of her opening up even more if she got a chance. But Suna blew it.... Well, i cant judge him. After all, you cant make yourself like someone in romantic way. And at the end, when Yukika said that she wants Suna to date a girl who loves him even more than she does and be happy.... Now thats what i call real, selfless love. I hope she will find someone like that too.

P.S - I dont know why people think its so wrong to have photos of someone you love on your phone. Especially, if it has been going for 10 years! -_- Stalking Suna was overdoing it but there is certanly nothing wrong with school photos. Its not like he was naked there, right?
Sep 2, 2015 11:15 PM
May 2012
Iizbakaokay said:

So cute!!!

I think Suna is:
1. In love with Yamato
2. He doesnt cares ... like Barney Stinson lol

Edit:
3. He like boys :o
Sep 3, 2015 12:03 AM

Jun 2013
Man this has been a real solid series, I can't believe there is only two episodes left.
What the heck did Suna say to her? It would kind of feel strange if they just introduced here this near the end of the series just to have her quit two episodes in?

Also Yamato was extra pretty this episode. I guess i'm a sucker for pony tails .

Also also Suna was extra Pariston this episode. I couldnt stop seeing it

Sep 3, 2015 12:33 AM

Jan 2011
Just another reminder that not all loves work out.
Sep 3, 2015 12:38 AM

Oct 2008
Am glad this episode was the way it was. The trip to the zoo made me warm up to Yukika a little. But still it was good that things turned out this way as I don't think the two of them are a good match personality-wise.

Also I find Suna plainly amazing in the way he handled stuff, being friendly and nice to her but in a neutral way that didn't give her any false hopes. And when Yukika decided to give up, he created closure by finally being able to return a gift for the 10 years of chocolates. It was like a silent acknowledgement between the two that there would no longer be any chocolates from her.
Sep 3, 2015 1:39 AM
Jun 2014
Fast forwarded through most of it. Last few episode has been really uninteresting for me (except the one which focused on Takeo's mom). Dunno why cause I really enjoyed the first half of this anime.
Sep 3, 2015 3:10 AM
Jul 2018
Yukikia the Animal Encyclopedia was pretty impressive to see, the zoo part in the first half was pretty funny.
Sep 3, 2015 6:13 AM

Apr 2015
Best episode so far, imo. So much drama mixed with strong feelings.

Also, I thought that Suna and Yukika didn't do a great pair but now i discovered that Suna is a kind person like Yukika and therefore they seems to do a perfect pair.
Sep 3, 2015 6:59 AM
Jul 2013
I don't know what I should think about this episode. I've seen Suna saying that the good girls only like Takeo and he's had only gifts from girls who aren't good. In this case Makika is a good person but anyway, he didn't fall in love with her.... I understand that this anime is about 3 characters (that we can see in the cake at the beginning of each episode :) ), but it'd be nice to see Suna in a relationship as well....
Sep 3, 2015 7:14 AM
Dec 2009
rodac said:
I think if Suna ever hinted to Takeo about a girl he had feelings for, Takeo would probably scare the poor girl half to death trying to make the relationship happen. On the other hand, Takeo and Yamato made a good team trying to help Amina in this arc.

True, Takeo definitely means well but if he really wants Suna to get in a relationship with someone in the future he's going to need to back off a bit.

Top_Sergeant said:
I'll admit I became concerned when Yukiko texted Yamato that she'd never see her again, but fortunately my fears were unwarranted.

Seems like a good representation of how when you're young a broken heart feels like the end of the world, she was definitely overreacting a bit. Although with only two more episodes I don't know if we'll be seeing her much again...
Sep 3, 2015 8:27 AM
May 2013
I can't handle Suna's personality. He's really not nice and he's boring. This show needs some spunk and angst. it's all lovey-dovey and too cute. There's no real hardship as I have watched every episode. Not expecting anything from Suna other than episode fillers. There's no real character development from him. He doesn't talk much, we don't know why he is that way - Quiet, boring, etc. Oh well, not the lead guy.

Needs a 2 or 3 episode of hardship. Maybe like how Sawako, and her friends made up in Kimi Ni Todoke. I really felt that I wasted 2 episodes on that glasses girl just to have her rejected. I am still holding back cause it's not the end yet.

EDIT: Hmm Probably like the black haired girl from Yahari Ore wa Seishun.. or Kirara from Precure, any strong personalities. Very pretty, spunky, rich and glamorous type.Glasses girl reminds me of the girl from Tonari no Seki Kun.
ami7minaSep 3, 2015 8:40 AM
Sep 3, 2015 8:59 AM

Sep 2014
Good episode but dammit Suna, I wish ya weren't single anymore. Oh well, he still awesome.
Sep 3, 2015 9:45 AM

Mar 2014
still wondering what sunakawa told her.. is he gay or something ?
that would be awful ><

EDIT: Don't tell me he likes Yamato ! That would be really awsome !!!
SailorNellielSep 3, 2015 9:50 AM
Sep 3, 2015 10:07 AM

Mar 2008
Suna, you are a dumbass for rejecting Yukika.

Oh man only 2 episodes left. This anime is like drugs. I'm gonna go through withdrawals when it's over. I hope they make a second season.
Sep 3, 2015 11:21 AM
Jul 2014
As much as I want a happily ever after for all these characters, this episode just felt right to me.
They're keeping some realism in, even if it's a little sad. (I so, so, SOOOO recognize Yukika's situation).
Yukika even got to grow a bit. This'll probably be better for everyone in the end.
Sep 3, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2013
Suna has no need for a girl he has Takeo and that's enough bros before hoes
Sep 3, 2015 5:29 PM

Mar 2013
Axelucard_ said:
Suna has no need for a girl he has Takeo and that's enough bros before hoes
Takeo can't do for Suna what an ecchi woman can.
I'm just sayin
Sep 3, 2015 6:16 PM

Oct 2012
Em, weird episode...

I understand they wanted to show some unrequited love but it was too obvious and they could at least made Suna tell us why he cannot like her. This way she suddenly turned into another throw-away character. It would be real waste of time if she disappears from this show now.

I dunno. It's not like you love someone immediately, I expected Takeo at least encourage her to go out with them more, to get to know him better, to try to win his heart. I guess it's not easy to start loving someone on spot but... it almost looks like he is forced to his impassive sidekick type role.

I know they had almost zero chemistry but the heck, he wasn't even trying. There are certainly introverted people like him but I doubt he would be famous as he is if he did acted this way all the time.

I would call Yukika plot-device if they at least tried to show us something important for their relationship but in the end it feels those episodes were in vain.
Sep 3, 2015 6:32 PM

Oct 2012
Homura- said:
still wondering what sunakawa told her.. is he gay or something ?
that would be awful ><

EDIT: Don't tell me he likes Yamato ! That would be really awsome !!!

I really hope he's not a gay. Cause that would be pretty bad trope to put in.
And I don't think he loves Yamato either. Because if he does, it would be Saijou all over again. But on the other hand, it's true that she was the first Takeo's crush that he acknowledged as good girl. And it would be certainly funny seeing as his sister loves Gouda.
Mich666Sep 3, 2015 6:49 PM
Sep 3, 2015 6:48 PM

Dec 2009
I didn't like Yukika at first, but I really loved her by the end of this episode. I don't think her and Suna are a good fit, but I still felt her pain. </3
Sep 3, 2015 8:43 PM

Dec 2014
Suna is asexual or so it seems. o.O What did he said to Yamato?
Well, there's 2 episodes left to find out.
BlancchetSep 3, 2015 8:58 PM
Sep 3, 2015 10:29 PM

Mar 2009
Huh? how does this girl expect Suna to fall for her when he barely knew her?! She's all too high and mighty thinking that she should distance herself since the other guy doesn't feel the same way about her. They can start with being friends first. duh!

If it's like this, i sincerely hope Suna will find an even better girl. Please let there be a girl (a nice & pretty one) that he'll eventually fall in love with. ^_^
Sep 4, 2015 12:36 AM

Feb 2012
Thank god it's over. I'm not feeling her and Suna together. She's nice, sweet and all that, but she's just too creepy and a tad annoying. Her phone is full of candid photos of Suna. And the date at the zoo, vexed me a bit. I mean, if I was Suna and there's a girl you know likes me, but she's hides when I try to talk to her and then reports to my friends every interaction that happens... I mean, I'd get irritated. It's a good thing Suna's a nice guy. But I am happy that she still hope for the best in Suna's future relationships with other girls.

Takeo and Yamato on the other hand has to stop interfering with Suna's love life. Interfere/assist only when you have a bad inkling or when things aren't good.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 4, 2015 3:15 AM

Nov 2013
Average arc.Alright two episodes left.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 4, 2015 3:26 AM

Aug 2011
Some people in this thread should understand that characters don't have to find somebody to be happy. Actually, real human beings don't have to find somebody to be happy.

Suna and Yagami Light should be bros.
Damn, Yamato's outfit and hair were so cute in this episode. Totally love her.

I hope Suna stays like that - it's nice to find yourself in a character after so much time. I am trying to act kind around people, but I can't force myself to like them. It's just how it is.

The ending scene with Takeo and Suna was cute.
Sep 4, 2015 4:16 AM

Jun 2013
electric_geisha said:
Yukika is cute, but kind of creepy too. >.< All of those pictures of Suna on her phone..

I know right? I thought that was pretty stalkerish and creepy as fuck too.

I have a feeling that Suna is either asexual, gay or hasn't met the girl he truly likes. I wasn't feeling Yukika, too much stupid drama and even though she's a megane kara, I didn't feel anything special for her.

I hope she finds someone like Sunakawa someday. TBH, I would've been disappointed if Sunakawa dated her just like that. First girl they throw at him, he suddenly dates and falls in love with? Nope, wouldn't have liked it at all.
臭い-
Sep 4, 2015 5:37 AM

Oct 2013
That "date" with Yukika was so much cringe I could barely stomach it. I understand being shy but that was overblown to the extreme.

That said, this was a very bittersweet episode. Sad, but it ended well. If Yukika can approach Suna as a friend, that's a significant step in the right direction, you know? Suna seems to me like the type who doesn't fall for a girl just because she's cute and nice to him; he seems like the type who would fall for a girl after really getting to know her. And for Suna and Yukika's relationship to suddenly advance to something romantic after 10 years of her stalking him would be preposterous. Yeah, constraining the romantic development and advancing their relationship to a state of friendship was the best possible way to handle this scenario.

It was a very nice episode.

I also like that not every relationship in this series has a happy ending like it's been with every previous development.
ZadionSep 4, 2015 5:40 AM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 4, 2015 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
Suna is criminally perverted.
He doesn't want to express his secret perversion because he likes his freedom.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

257 by syroll »»
May 27, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.