Forum Settings
Forums

what's the first thing you would do if you wake up in your middle school/high school years tomorrow morning?

New
May 23, 5:56 AM

Oct 2022
i'll just hug my mom and dad as soon as i wake up
May 23, 5:58 AM
Dec 2022
I would have nice warm drinks (tea for me, coffee for her) with my grandmother and listen to what she saw last night on TV in her own words.
May 23, 6:00 AM

Jan 2009
time for life reforms if that means i have the knowledge of the future too
May 23, 6:07 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Kill myself immediately. Going through school again is a fate worth than death. I actually have dreams about that and I hate it.
DreamWindowMay 23, 6:11 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
May 23, 6:22 AM

Feb 2024
I would kiss my sis and tell my parents we need a brokerage account with the highest leverage possible.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 23, 6:29 AM

Dec 2021
Be depressed. I swear that half of what's wrong with me stems from my childhood, especially from when I was in middle and high school. It was the one point in my life where I had constant suic*dal thoughts.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
May 23, 7:29 AM

Feb 2020
I would be wondering how on earth that happened, as I left School for good in year 5.
May 23, 7:32 AM

Mar 2023
Enjoy my teenage years all over again.
May 23, 7:58 AM

Jul 2013
Was there anything enjoyable about it??
May 23, 8:18 AM

Sep 2016
Somehow confirm that I'm not dreaming.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 23, 8:46 AM
Handler One

Jan 2023
Nothing if I woke up in my high school years, change so many things I regret if I woke up in my middle school years.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
May 23, 10:05 AM

Mar 2020
middle school? I would want to kill myself. Schools on the Big island of hawaii were so ghetto in the 90s and 2000s. I was the only houle/white kid in the school. imagine 451 kids in this small school im that last one and the other 450 all have it out for me. I had no friends, from the moment I got on the bus in the morning to the moment got off the bus in the afternoon I was constantly harassed, humiliated and would get mobbed and surrounded by like 10 or 20 fat hawaiian kids and forced into an unfair fight. I started carrying a 5 inch blade in my baggy pants for those situations I had to pull it out many times and threaten to fucking stab someone to death for them to realize it wasn't worth getting shanked just to fuck with me and get in a couple cheap blows. the things a seventh grader has to go through huh.
May 23, 10:43 AM

Nov 2023
Focus on my studies instead of fucking around.

00cactus
May 23, 10:51 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Probably start a couple part time jobs so my current self would have more money by now
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ཐི♡ཋྀ «•«━━━━┙
May 23, 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to ProtoSelf
Focus on my studies instead of fucking around.
@ProtoSelf it is not like getting better grades will necessarily increase your chances of succeeding in life...
May 23, 12:21 PM
Dec 2021
I wouldn’t complain to be fair, life was so much easier back then and from the way you’re framing the question it sounds like I would get a second chance at life. I won’t pretend I didn’t make some very stupid decisions when I was younger so I would accept my fate gracefully and fix as many of them as I can. I would also spend a lot more time (even over the phone) with deceased friends & relatives who I thought would be with me longer than they were.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 23, 12:23 PM

Jul 2021
I'd go back to sleep, no way I could get up so early.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 23, 5:48 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
@ProtoSelf it is not like getting better grades will necessarily increase your chances of succeeding in life...
@DesuMaiden it would have helped me move out of my shitty country to a place where success is relatively easier to achieve so you are wrong

00cactus
May 23, 7:22 PM

Oct 2017
I would be more worried about not changing anything since I'm pretty satisfied with my life. I would be extremely worried about not bumping into myself or anyone that I might know so I don't change the timeline and I'd like to move back to the present day. Maybe, on second thought, I would be obsessed about saving my father from death by preventing what caused his death very early, but he would think that I had gone crazy and that might not work as intended, anyway, I have no desire to change the future even if that means saving people who I loved the most.
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
May 23, 8:01 PM

Mar 2008
I'd obviously be confused on if I'm dreaming or if my life up till then had just been a long nightmare. I'd hug my cats for one thing. Good thing I remember the combination to my locker still. I'd be worried nothing would change even if I tried though since I'd still have to deal with my parents and all that.
May 23, 8:04 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I would go and take a shower to help me wake up.
May 23, 10:31 PM

Oct 2013
I wouldn't be pleased. I'm satisfied with my current life and while those times were not half bad, it'd suck to have to, once agian, diligently attend school, do my homework, learn for tests, and do other boring stuff. Less duties and fooling around with friends could be fun, but not enough funny to compensate having to do all that boring school stuff.

In short, I'd be probably staring at my room's ceiling, only to say our loud that one iconic quote:
May 23, 10:44 PM

Aug 2018
I'd think I was dreaming, realise I'm not, and then start having a mental breakdown. After that, it either goes two ways... I either try to unalive myself, or go about my life as if I've been given a second chance.
May 24, 4:31 PM

Jun 2016
If I woke up in the 2000s, I'd drop out and invest in bitcoin.
If I woke up and it was still 2024, I'd probably rope because being a high-schooler in the post-covid and social media era sounds like pure hell.
May 24, 4:37 PM

Nov 2020
I would probably make way more memories and try to enjoy my careless days more.
May 24, 8:53 PM

Oct 2014
I would invest in Bitcoin. Might as well have a financial head start to adult life so I don't have to just work a day job and hope that some of my creative endeavours will be fruitful.
May 24, 11:26 PM

Feb 2018
probably watch more anime and read more manga lmao
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

May 25, 12:08 AM

Mar 2021
Probably drive to school as I now have my license.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

May 25, 12:13 AM

Feb 2021
actually improve my academics and undo my parents' disappointment.
May 25, 5:51 AM
Jul 2021
Oh cheese, I'll try to do something like the mc did in Erased. Or not. Because if I mess too much with the timeline I'll lose everyone I dearly love and I don't want to do that.

So, probably I'll scream like a banshee and then ..... I dunno......
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
May 26, 1:03 AM

Jun 2021
All of this, obviously, giving for granted i kept all the informations i discovered in the future

So... if i suddenly woke up into september 1997 when i began middle school / junior high, i would have kept a lower profile and tried to change course / classroom from the A to the B 12 months in advance to escape the bullying of the second year that would have become even worse compared to the first one. One of my first priorities at this point would have been to record on tape a lot of dance charts from italian radio stations, or at least write them down for the internet age. Starting with september 1998, i would have started playing basketball sooner compared to the real life beginning in january 1999, and one more thing... i would tell my father to place some bets about every team winning the championship at the end of every season to become more rich (ironically, in may of 1999, we saw exactly that event live even if in hindsight it wasn't that much of a surprise), and this would extend more and more, for example, Italy winning Eurobasket 1999 and by extent putting more money especially in favor of every underdog winner of the major tournaments (example... Argentina at the Athens 2004 Olympics)

The third year of junior high wouldn't have been too different from real life, except for the fact that maybe i would have insisted on dying my hair blond for the first time (instead of waiting until early 2008) and beginning to replace glasses with contacts earlier, choosing a different kind of high school (one that could have possibly gave me more skills about drawing manga-inspired comics), and never taking a hiatus from playing basketball from 2000 to 2003. One more detail... if i still couldn't escape some bullies and mean girls, i would have stood back and called them out even at the risk of a black eye or something.
May 26, 1:46 AM

Jun 2022
Not drop out of high school.

Spend less time on video games and the computer. Because video games would be a million times better after high school anyway.

Get good grades.

Ask out girls and not care about rejection.

Buy stocks. Sell them before the tech bubble crash. Buy them back again. Sell them before the 2008 financial crisis. Buy them back again. Sell before the COVID crash. Buy them back again. Sell them in 2021. Buy them back in 2023.
May 26, 10:35 AM

May 2013
Run away from home.

Would have been preferable than staying around and that's why I'm thankful I'm an adult.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 29, 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
Cry from joy those days were the best days of my life back when i didn't constantly need to be facing the reality of how hard society shits on disabled people and how people will go out of their way to make you miserable.

I was bullied a fuck ton back then but like maaan i was way happier.
May 30, 1:47 AM

Sep 2020
enjoy the days as much as i can and hang more with my friends
Aug 11, 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
i'll go back to sleep again....... >~<
Aug 12, 12:53 AM

Jul 2024
finished demon slayer instead of putting it on hold due to lack of second season.

also i’d listen to my mother as half of the fucked up experiences i went thru happened because i wanted to be stubborn instead of listen to her.
i love it when you look at me baby <3

⋆ GROTESQUE - lynch. ⋆
Aug 12, 1:27 AM

Dec 2021
I'd actually let loose and have fun. I took high school and exams way too seriously and that led to me overachieving when I didn't really have to. I feel like I missed out somewhat on a typical high school experience.
Aug 12, 6:23 AM

Apr 2011
Reply to DreamWindow
Kill myself immediately. Going through school again is a fate worth than death. I actually have dreams about that and I hate it.
@DreamWindow this. Please, no more of that.
Aug 12, 8:34 PM

Jul 2024
Choose a different field of studies in higher education..
I have seen brush up life and I would like to redo my life..
I regret choosing science over media after high school .. It ruined my life forever.. I actually hate myself
Aug 17, 12:29 AM

Mar 2022
spend more time with family, and leave my hair curly all the time!

listsanime | manga⠀⠀⠀⠀
challengesawc | mrc⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Aug 17, 12:45 AM

Jun 2020
I'd be happy.. I'd be very happy. I'll also hug my parents, my relatives, some of my school fellows..
Aug 17, 11:50 PM

Mar 2017
Jump my middle school bully, cry that all my notes are gone, develop a longer post history.
Aug 18, 2:52 AM
Sep 2023
For sure the memories of the future won't be erased, right. Someday I'd like to explore more of Timor and Maluku Islands early.
Aug 18, 4:32 AM

Sep 2020
go out and play with my frineds and cousins
Aug 20, 8:33 AM

Mar 2016
confess to my love again and enjoy every minute being with her knowing she would pass away 12 years later.
if i was given a 2nd chance i wont ever waste the limited time i have with her.
Aug 29, 9:56 AM

Dec 2016
I guess i would just revive all these years with a different mindset. The main issue i had back in those days was my own mind and how negative i was towards myself. With better self-steem for sure i would have done things even better, enjoyed eveything even more.

The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.

If u hate monogatari, u are just dumb
Aug 29, 11:38 AM
Aug 2024
I'd make the most of the time I have with my family and be more involved with them than I was previously while I still had them around. I'd try to encourage my siblings to take better care of themselves to try to prevent future tragedies later in my life.

I'll visit my old friends and tell them how much I care and miss them. I'll do my best to maintain those friendships that I lost in my current life. I would be more mindful and try to preserve any physical memories I had in that time period well into the future. I didn't realize how much photographs, and other mementos would have meant so much to me as an adult when you no longer have those connections anymore.

I'd take better care of myself and my own health knowing how hard life will get if I continue to neglect myself like I did in the past. I would perform better in school than I did the first time around (even though I did graduate, I never tried pursuing anything further)

I wouldn't make the same mistakes in hurting those I cared about back then now that I have the knowledge, self awareness, and self control (emotionally stable) that I didn't have as a teen.
bs0dethAug 29, 11:42 AM
Aug 29, 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
Mine bitcoin while it is fractions of a penny.

More topics from this board

» Do you think there is life in the Andromeda galaxy?

Absurdo_N - 12 hours ago

10 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » It is illegal to put mermaids in aquariums?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

15 by Commit_Crime »»
2 minutes ago

» How many of your great-grandparents did you get to meet?

SoldierDream - Yesterday

19 by mshfqtny »»
34 minutes ago

» What was your pooerest ever you have been?

HateFearHunger - Sep 20

40 by JaniSIr »»
50 minutes ago

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Yesterday

53 by DesuMaiden »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.