Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 5:26 AM

Jul 2013
I made mine up from watching the Rozen Maiden anime. I just switched the word "Rozen" with the word "Desu" to have "DesuMaiden" instead of "Rozen Maiden". I would like to know what is the meaning behind your username btw. Why did you choose your current username? That is all I am asking.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 5:31 AM

Feb 2020
It's my Blood Elf Paladin's name in World of Warcraft. It doesn't really mean anything.
Apr 16, 5:31 AM

Jan 2019
Fixing the "Nub (noob)" that is me :)
Apr 16, 5:39 AM

Jan 2009
deg is short for degree or level of things but people call me degenerate too because of it
Apr 16, 6:07 AM

Dec 2015
Back in somewhere 2014 I was thinking of changing my previous nickname and I wanted to make a nickname related to an anime character whom I liked a lot back than [tbh I still like that character] whom is Yuuki Konno from SAO II and her nickname in game was Zekken meaning "Absolute Sword". I put those words into google translator from English to Japanese and I took the romanji words of Zettai - Absolute and Ken - Blade/Sword and put those two together creating Zettaiken.
Apr 16, 6:13 AM
Dec 2022
My childhood nickname from my Russian-speaking grandfather, malchik. Former navy officer, he was a designated police interpreter and a part-time university instructor. It means boy in Russian and I was quite boyish and still am to some extend. I'm nevertheless still an awkward young girl at heart.

Repaid means diaper backwards. Due to my medical issue when I was around 13-14 from irrepairable hormone and nerve problems, I permanently have urinary incontinence and changing my own wet diapers has always been my morning routine ever since.
Apr 16, 6:23 AM

Oct 2015
It's my name, but in Hebrew. Has a better ring to it than my actual name, with similar enough phonetics that I would reflexively turn to them if someone called out "Auron".
Apr 16, 6:24 AM

May 2020
I made mine up...

My username is supposed to be Homura__Furude which is a reference to Akemi Homura & Rika Furude since they have similarities as characters but i have a good bet its taken...

So i choose Hitagi__Furude instead...

In which Hitagi is a reference to Saitou Chiwa...

The seiyuu of Akemi Homura...
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Apr 16, 6:24 AM

Jan 2023
BitChilly is pretty self-explanatory. Chilly comes from me thriving in the cold and being chill while Bit is something I just slapped along with it.
Apr 16, 6:25 AM

Aug 2012
It's a nickname derived from my real name.
Apr 16, 7:04 AM

Aug 2018
I wanna lie and come up with a more interesting meaning, but it’s just a reference to Sigma from VLR:) Probs my favorite vn protag. God he was funny lol.
Apr 16, 7:07 AM

Mar 2012
Maou simply means "Demon King" and heika means "your majesty", I wanted to just go with Maou but that was already taken, tried some other combinations like Maou-sama as well but that was taken too so ended up attaching "heika" to it which I had heard Gunter singing in a song in Maomyu back when I still liked Kyo Kara Maoh.

As for the reason, there are 2, firstly, I thought it would be interesting to talk trash about Wolfram using this username since he's supposed to be Yuuri's (the demon king's) main love interest and secondly because I love Conrad and Yuuri is the most important person to Conrad.

My username is pretty old and given that I hate Kyo Kara Maoh at this point I've been wanting to change it but not too sure if I should revert back to my old name since I don't want people from youtube to find my MAL account.
Apr 16, 7:55 AM

May 2022
I got the word snipe from my old Xbox 360 gamertag "xXSuperSnip3Xx" Now I obviously wouldn't use that as a Myanimelist username because it's way too dated. So I wanted to use the name Supersnipe but that username was taken so I kept thinking of usernames similar to it and ended up choosing this name.
Apr 16, 8:01 AM

Oct 2018
It is derived from the song A Fleeting Dream from Final Fantasy X's OST.
Dreaming 'bout long gone things;
Days, on end, repeating infinitely.
Like the inside of a never-ending dream,
Whilst looking for the endless morn...
Only to return to the dream again
Apr 16, 9:00 AM

Mar 2019
xXthewarwithinXx is a username I created for several different accounts when I was in middle school. I decided to use it again when I made my mal account because I thought it was funny.

To tell you the truth it doesn't actually have any deeper meaning, middle school me just thought it sounded cool.

@SnipeStrike
That kind of username being dated is exactly why I chose to keep mine, ha.
Apr 16, 10:09 AM

Jul 2022
I have absolutely no idea where I got my username from but its most likely from a kanji:
「木両津」
KiryotsuApr 16, 10:25 AM

Apr 16, 10:14 AM

Feb 2020
A Lightworker is basically a pretty spiritual person wanting to do good and positive things. My family were into spiritualism for a bit, so it mainly comes from that. I messed up on my username and wrongly capitalised the W though, but oh well...
Apr 16, 10:23 AM

Mar 2024
It was just the first thing that came to mind. ninja - because i like ninjas and my real lifestyle is similar to ninja lifestyle (im like always in stealth mode). berserker - because when i register on this site i was watching Fate Zero and i really liked berserker servant.

ninjaberserkerApr 16, 10:31 AM
Apr 16, 10:49 AM

Dec 2022
Named it after the second geologic aeon (following the Hadean/Priscoan) in the Earth's history: the Archean. And I always wanted to somehow travel back in time and experience the conditions and environments that followed the Earth's formation, but that would obviously require magic and/or an especially advanced environmental suit to survive in such a thick, toxic atmosphere.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 16, 11:14 AM

Mar 2021
It is a play on the Beatles song "Mean Mr. Mustard" and the fact that I'm a musician. I'm not exactly mean, though...
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Apr 16, 1:32 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
It's a reference to Yume Nikki. The "Dream" part because you explore dreams in the game, and "Window" because the player character's name roughly translates to "window" or "windowed". Window just sounds better.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Apr 16, 4:33 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
The name is Kwan. Kwanthemaster. The master is in the building.
Apr 16, 5:21 PM

Dec 2020
@AllGudNamesRGon

There's a Username Request Thread, so if a name you want is taken they can give it to you if the user has been inactive for a while.
Apr 16, 5:47 PM

Sep 2023
Honestly no idea. Just something I came up with. Think however many years ago I made it that I was trying to spell beaver.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Apr 16, 5:51 PM
Apr 2022
i just needed a random username and my thought was, a burrito
Apr 16, 6:40 PM

Dec 2020
i chose it because i like banana milk
Apr 16, 6:47 PM

Feb 2020
Back in like 2018 I realized that my username was too normal for the internet, it was just my irl name. So I intentionally came up with a stupid username that would fit in better with the internet in general, and then I spelled it wrong to make it even more stupid.

the End of the dragon sphere
Speak not the Watchers‚ Draw not the Watchers‚ Speak of me. Paint my likeness.
Write not the Watchers‚ Sculpt not the Watchers‚ Write about me. Carve me into stone.
Sing not the Watchers‚ Call not the Watchers' name. Sing of me. Call for me.
Please. Please realize...that I am here.
Hello, friend.
Apr 16, 7:21 PM
Oct 2019
Otaku because I dig stuff way beyond reasonable measures and pervert because I started in anime with Ecchi after Fmab,death note and gurren lagann. 890 just random number in case my username was already taken.
Apr 16, 7:23 PM

Mar 2021
Chose it because its sounded cool tbh
Apr 16, 7:43 PM

Jun 2020
Very good question OP. I don’t know 🥲

Apr 16, 9:28 PM

Aug 2021
I genuinely forget why I named myself this from yawn
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 10:23 PM

Jun 2016
It's a platform-puzzle game that the company now known as Activision-Blizzard made in the early 90s.

Ironically, I've never actually played it.
Apr 17, 4:38 AM

Jan 2017
It comes from the word 倹吝 (けんりん) which means "greedy and stingy​".
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Apr 17, 4:55 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Just simply took Azu- from Azusa and added -chi at the end. No idea why I did that.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 17, 7:25 AM

May 2019
just decided to shorten the name of one of my favorite characters lol

koito yuu = yuuito

Even as we miss each other, always stay as you are
Because I'll surely come and see you

♫♫♫
Apr 30, 8:48 AM

Dec 2018
707 is a character i adore from a game called "mystic messenger"

i think he's the bestest of the best, and i want to be dramatic, hence the "supremacist" lmaooo

thus came the birth of 707supremacist
*burps*  [font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
May 20, 6:25 PM

Apr 2024
𝑴𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕. 𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒅𝒂𝒎 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑾𝑾𝑬 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
May 20, 6:28 PM

Dec 2021
My username means "BABABA I'M A FUCKING CHILD LYING ABOUT MY DATE OF BIRTH TO PLAY ROOONSCAYP!!!!". This username is ancient, and I honestly don't know why I haven't retired it yet. Literally just a dumb name I made up for no reason just to play Runescape in 2009. I don't remember how much I skewed the date of birth, but it was probably by a disgusting margin.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 20, 11:04 PM
Oct 2023
i am rye.

i am a guy.

rye the guy.

enough said.
im too stupid to think of something clever to put here so just pretend i put something insightful and life changing
May 20, 11:08 PM

Aug 2014
Mine is the embodiment of not needing an explanation.

I chose it because the character has certain qualities similar to my own.
May 21, 1:00 AM

Feb 2020
Hah I changed my username since.

Rin Tokikaze calls her fans little sheeplings, and I'm undoubtedly her most loyal fan.
Just fits my set better also, as I think I'm sticking with it.
May 21, 5:43 AM

Feb 2018

"Tasuke" was the name of the MC of Sakurano Minene's 1996/2004 "Mamotte Shugogetten!" Manga and Anime series.

i was REALLY into Shugogetten in the late-2000's, and "Shaorin" the Moon Goddess that the series is built around, was my top Waifu back then.

i ended up adopting "Tasuke" as my general-purpose Username around that time... and it has Stuck to this day...

MasterTasukeToday, 6:11 AM
May 21, 5:49 AM

Feb 2018
my username means i am about to be tired

May 21, 9:17 AM

Jul 2015
^ you cannot be me, how dare you

well, my name is pretty self-explanatory i'd say. it describes what i am :)

there you are,
my dearest seed of fate

May 21, 9:30 AM

Aug 2021
my username is inspired by this exact artwork of saika totsuka, my boywife
i mean its supposed to translate to saika the cat or something but i dont know i dont speak spanish el gato just sounds cool

elgatosaikaMay 21, 9:34 AM
May 21, 9:43 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to elgatosaika
my username is inspired by this exact artwork of saika totsuka, my boywife
i mean its supposed to translate to saika the cat or something but i dont know i dont speak spanish el gato just sounds cool

@elgatosaika so you are into underaged anime boys lol?
May 21, 9:50 AM

Aug 2021
@DesuMaiden duh who isnt lol? they cute af :3
what r u disgusted when u watch anime? if u dont like looking at the cutesy characters whats the point i think thatd be self harm
i dont understand what ure implying here
May 21, 9:56 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to elgatosaika
@DesuMaiden duh who isnt lol? they cute af :3
what r u disgusted when u watch anime? if u dont like looking at the cutesy characters whats the point i think thatd be self harm
i dont understand what ure implying here
@elgatosaika well I like loli and shota characters, too, tbh...nothing wrong with that imo...
May 21, 10:07 AM

Mar 2020
Had to come up with somthing, and after linking words together for ten minutes enigmasauce was born!
May 21, 10:09 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to enigmasauce
Had to come up with somthing, and after linking words together for ten minutes enigmasauce was born!
@enigmasauce how did you discover these words btw??
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

58 by MalchikRepaid »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think we will have Terminator-like robots or will we have Detroit Become Human-like robots in the future?

Absurdo_N - 2 hours ago

2 by Mirania »»
16 minutes ago

» Vent thread. ( 1 2 )

Spooks - Oct 7, 2013

90 by Mirania »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 things matters most to you?

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

29 by traed »»
49 minutes ago

» Anime convention stories

PAPOrr - Apr 19, 2023

11 by MalchikRepaid »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.