Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 30, 2023 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
They gave this show some final chances for our main cast to smile, blush, and laugh together. Cute.

Meanwhile, the episode managed to make a game with romance elements that translates into their real world themes. Pairing up with Shiori and Takuma made the most sense for the finale even though others made appearances. Takuma's delusions has no bounds even in the finale. So happy Takuma's sister made another appearance teasing him! Best girl imo.
Sep 30, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
Shiori wants something naughty...a late night's meal of ramen. But otherwise, she's looking out for Shinozaki.

Hah, Shiori seeing both Hayakawa and Manager Akina being together, she's a cunning one, but that doesn't avoid her from being together with Shinozaki, a lunch date. That said, a Meowtaro Otome game for Shinozaki to try, Kurusu wants to try it, but gets disappointed at how Meowtaro is visualized this way. It's an irony then, that the otome game is just like Shiori and Shinozaki's relationship as co-workers, even to the fantasy of thinking too much into it. But being both Senpai and Kouhai, would it be better if they have dated, or just becoming friends for a start? But yeah, being friend-zoned is better than just leaving it ambiguous.

But this ambiguity develops a rouse between them, even more because of Golden Week. But the suggestion of an amusement park from Yamagishi, it seems all too well of a set-up date with all imagination gone out loose for both Shiori and Shinozaki. Other than the case of the hard-and-fast Kurusu who wants her own Meowtaro land, everyone agrees to it...except that everyone's schedules doesn't match with each other, so it's on hold.

The secret "date" with Shiori for Shinozaki to the amusement park, they even have matching pairs of outfits to spend the day together. If only his sister, Hayakawa and Manager Akina did not show up lols.

Ehh...the Annoying Senpai show before this was better. This really pushes the "Will they, won't they" trope too much.
KANLen09Oct 1, 2023 12:34 AM
Sep 30, 2023 10:02 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
After all those enticing options, they decided to nail the yuuenchi (amusement park) date trip. Talk about a disappointing choice, lol.

And of course the boss is there too. Sad we didn't get much of a development on his relationship with Hayakawa-san but Shinozaki onee-san made an appearance, so I'll take it.

@KANLen09 "Ehh...the Annoying Senpai show before this was better. This really pushes the "Will they, won't they" trope too much." - I feel the exact same way.

I'll settle for a 6/10 for this.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 30, 2023 10:02 AM
Aug 2022
Guy's thanks for watching this Anime

Sep 30, 2023 10:43 AM

Apr 2016
At first when this started i really dislike it, i don't know, was not feeling the characters much, or the flow. But somehow it picked the pace, introduced more characters, and i managed to stick with it to the end.

Nothing to write home about, but still entertaining enough to pass the time.
Sep 30, 2023 10:43 AM

Apr 2010
We where so close but in the end the couple was just to shy to tie the knot which is a shame i would have liked to see them start dating already.
It was nice that the went to a amusement park together tho.
That game seemed to be inspired by them and the conversation during lunch was funny.
Sep 30, 2023 11:59 AM

Feb 2021
4:27 He's speaking Okinawan here. It and Japanese have the same roots but it's totally unintelligible to people who speak regular Japanese.
5:23 No way, it's Matsuoka Yoshitsugu again. Just in how many anime is he planning to show up lmao?
And she finally realized how bad she fumbled it up that day.
Nice ending.

This was kinda nice. I got exactly what I expected. Some moments were pretty funny. Wasn't really invested in the main couples' (nonexistent, until the last episode at least) progress but the side cast carried this hard. I love all of them so much lol. Hayakawa and the manager especially.
7/10
EmbientSep 30, 2023 12:03 PM
Sep 30, 2023 12:06 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ramen after a long days work is damm blissful. The manager really is having the most amusing of effects on Hayakawa. Sounds like Okinawa wasn't as fun for the winners as they wanted. Well from kohai/sempai to friends is a natural way to progress their bonds. It was adorable seeing her debate over the shoes. Nice to see that the outfit she chose was a cute one in the end. Shame that their idea of a date got dashed though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2023 12:07 PM

Mar 2021
Really enjoyed watching this series especially seeing all of Shiori's cute and adorable reactions. Would love to see this series get a second season
Sep 30, 2023 12:26 PM
May 2017
Very good ending episode of a very good series! Takuma and Shiori both know what is lacking... and I do, too: a second season!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 30, 2023 12:26 PM

Oct 2017
Finally they've become friends, was waiting so long for this to happen. Such a great friend-comedy anime. F*ck you! Average friend-com anime with most overused tropes but had it's cute and fun moments. Though honestly these last few episodes sort of pissed me off. Anyway.
Sep 30, 2023 12:27 PM

Feb 2019
Very cute finale! That friendship confession was adorable and I think it’s a big step in the right direction. Going into a relationship rn wouldn’t really make sense considering Katase and Shinozaki were just work colleagues before, albeit with feelings for one another. They haven’t spent much time getting to know each other outside of the job setting. Friendship then relationship to guarantee success 👍

Glad they addressed the rooftop debacle from a few episodes ago as well. A lot of people were upset because they thought “there’s no point continuing the story if she’s not open to a relationship” of course, turns out it’s just a miscommunication.

Amusement park makes sense for their little date since they’re both big kids at the end of the day lmao. And of course the rest of the gang is there waiting on them. The show really took a turn for the better when Shinozaki’s older sister got introduced. She’s so ridiculous and funny.

aw very cute selfie there at the end. I’d love another season. It’s not quite as good as my senpai is annoying, but still solid.
Marinate1016Sep 30, 2023 12:35 PM
Sep 30, 2023 1:01 PM

Mar 2020
This anime stumbled out of the gates, but it turned out to be a wholesome comedy, with a nice cast, albeit a bit bland-looking at times. I much prefer My Senpai is Annoying if we're talking about workplace romance shows, and just like in that show, I liked the side characters and their relationships more than the main duo, though they did grow on me as the series went along. Not unique by any means, but it was an entertaining show nonetheless that I enjoyed.

7/10.
Sep 30, 2023 1:10 PM

May 2020
Took them a whole 12 episodes just to get to the terms where they could finally call each other... FRIENDS???? What in the name of god lol? This joke isn't even funny.

Though I'm more surprised over the fact that despite realizing the complete rooftop segment was almost a confession attempt, they still shrugged it off as a misunderstanding. It's like just not the plot itself, but they themselves don't wanna be in a relationship, until it's friendzoning lol.

Dreadfully average series. If it wasn't for manager, and then main's sister, there's absolutely no character in this series who could've carried even a single episode on their own.

This would never get a second season, and I think that's for the best.
Sep 30, 2023 1:29 PM

Aug 2014
Chibi-Senpai is a nice anime to watch and add it to your list; given, its not an anime to give any awards for amazingness either.

All the characters have nice chemistry with one another; it has a nice laid-back-atmosphere; and some very nice fanservice moments with the female MC and her amazing melons.

No complaints....
Sep 30, 2023 1:39 PM

Apr 2012
9/10. it was so much enjoyable till the end, need more :3
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Sep 30, 2023 2:50 PM

Jan 2012
And so ends the last show of my Summer 2023 Anime Season watches, on the last day of September no less, with a Meowtaro game and friendly Amusement Park visit non-date.

Well, I say last show but Kenshin and Helck are continuing into the fall, but close enough. Anywho, not much to say on this show. It was cute, and the female lead was certainly sexy, but mostly it was kinda boring and forgettable. By far the best aspect/running gag was the older sister and Manager shipping the main characters over everything they did. I'd have liked more of that, and the older sister in general who seemed sorely underused. The office politics and tertiary branch characters like the lovey dovey couple or glasses girl I found less interesting honestly. I dunno if I'd watch more of this if it got made. Well, I guess I'll cross that bridge if I come to it. Solid 6/10.
Sep 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Jul 2016
Lol, wasn't expecting Yamagishi to actually finish the "Ikemen Nyataro" VN game. That shit was cursed.

Anyways, cute finale to conclude an overall fun and lovely show. Despite the confession fiasco in Ep.9, I still highly enjoyed everything else about this adaptation and truly hope it gets a second season someday.
Chemistry between Shiori and Takuma was nice and side-characters such as Manager, Hayakawa and especially Yutaka-oneesan made the whole experience even more entertaining to watch.

7,5/10 -> 7/10 - OP and ED songs were also very catching, by the way. Certified bangers without a doubt.
Sep 30, 2023 3:41 PM

Feb 2014
I have to say that seeing Shinozaki and Shiori going from normal work colleagues to being great friends was pretty cute. Despite happily boasting about their new budding friendship, it was pretty amusing to see the two being all flustered about how to hang out with each other. =)

In the end, they would eventually go to the amusement park, which is always a traditionally good choice, although Chihiro and the others ended up joining in as expected.

Overall, this was a cute way to end the series. The progress between Shinozaki and Shiori was slow at times and can feel a little repetitive, but the charm that it offered made up for it. Plus, the supporting cast of Hayakawa and Chihiro contributed to plenty of funny moments which made me laugh a lot.

I think it's enough for me to give out a 7/10 score. I still wish we had a full episode dedicated to the magical girl Shiorin, though...
Sep 30, 2023 4:11 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a nice finale, two big things happened between the main couple in this one, the biggest one being that the two of them realized that the “rejection” from earlier this season wasn’t the end and that there hasn’t been a rejection yet, this reignited the flames between the two of them and although they’re going hard on the “friend” thing for now, I think this is different from being friendzoned lol. And the other big thing was Katase and Shinozaki deciding to hit the amusement park on their own after the group initially couldn’t go, that’s definitely some good development there and it was also nice seeing the wingman gang show up at the end.

And that was the end, although it lost folks on the way, much like another show this season I actually enjoyed this a lot the whole way through, it was simply a cute and fun show and was one of the ones I looked forward to the most during the week, it wasn’t anything too crazy but a fun ride for sure. And although I love the main couple, this was one of those romance anime where the side characters could be considered even better which imo ain’t a bad thing, the manager and Hayakawa were always a delight to see and Yutaka was a really good addition later in the show as well, and you also have the fact these characters assist the main couple’s development which makes them even better.

The OP and ED were both very good ones too, especially that ED which i would say was one of my favorites this summer season. This is one I’d definitely love to see get another season, it did feel like things were just getting started between Katase and Shinozaki at the end so I think another season has the potential to be even better than this one. Also with this show’s end, my summer season is pretty much over, I got one short anime left tomorrow and that’s it, I at least have several 2-cour shows carrying over tho so there’s that, but it has been another excellent season of anime for sure.
Sep 30, 2023 4:26 PM

Dec 2013
I thought I was going to get bored of the show and drop it but it really grows on you, the main couple is too sweet and pure but my favorite one was without a doubt Akina and Hayakawa, I even liked Yutaka tagging a long those two every once in a while and would approve a Polyamory relationship.
Sep 30, 2023 5:22 PM
Nov 2022
Very cute show, not the best but I was glad to watch it, not gonna lie the manager showing up at the end to take their picture made me laugh my ass off
Sep 30, 2023 6:08 PM

Apr 2022
welp, definitely the anime of all time.

2/10, would've been a 4 at minimum if i didn't have to hear takemitchi's goofy ass voice.
Sep 30, 2023 8:38 PM
Apr 2020
Wish oneesan had more screentime

Pretty chill show with good characters
Sep 30, 2023 9:27 PM

May 2008
Really didn't like this show tbh. I feel like they just beat around the bush way too much. No confession? Meh.

5/10.

Sep 30, 2023 9:48 PM
Sep 2021
So after all the developments Shiori & Takuma become friends, ok they have taken a step forward but sad we didn't get the amusement park scenes. The finale was a little bit letdown for me.
Sep 30, 2023 10:15 PM

Jan 2022
Swagernator said:
At first when this started i really dislike it, i don't know, was not feeling the characters much, or the flow. But somehow it picked the pace, introduced more characters, and i managed to stick with it to the end.

Nothing to write home about, but still entertaining enough to pass the time.

Same if not for the manager, this show would be utter trash. The weirdest part to me. Why would make a character so sexualize and never use it to advance the plot unless put in a stupid make-believe scenario.

These two leads were boring and a drag throughout the series. The side characters brought more emotions and had more passion than these two. The fucked up part also is how these two celebrate their new profound relationship of friendship as something to be proud of as full grown adults.
Sep 30, 2023 10:15 PM

Feb 2018
After one season, the protags finally became friends lmfao. I wonder if they'll make another adaptation coz there's a manga where the two are married.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 30, 2023 11:46 PM

May 2019
I thought this final episode was only 'ok' as I felt that the main couple hardly had any development in the last several episodes. I also thought that they were already friends and were actually going to start dating but no. The manager seemed to have more development with Hayakawa, especially with how he was fine calling their lunch a date (although that was probably to get a reaction out of her) whereas Takuma could barely invite Shirori to the amusement park.

Overall this was an ok romcom but not a memorable one for me. They seemed to beat around the bush too much which got a little old towards the end.

6/10
Oct 1, 2023 12:00 AM

Jun 2021
They think alike but sure took their time before becoming friends lol. Idk, these two act like a highschooler esp in the finale. It had some fun moments but that's it.
Oct 1, 2023 4:57 AM

Mar 2014
Sighh boring till the end
Oct 1, 2023 11:47 AM
Jul 2022
which chapter of manga should I read after watching the anime
Oct 1, 2023 12:13 PM
Nov 2022
It's over oooh, and no, it doesn't convince me to look for a job 🚬

I would have liked it to end in a declaration of love from the protagonists but unfortunately that was not the case ._.

Knowing Project 9, it would be strange if it had a second season xdn't
Oct 1, 2023 11:15 PM
Oct 2019
Bruhh they got Yoshitsugu Matsuoka to voice the Meowtaro Dating Sim Game LMAO

Yeahh finally a development, they are FRIENDS now.
maybe Friends with Benefit soon??

Nice chemistry for all the cast, for the rom-com that set in workplace they surely act like highschooler.
coming for the PLOT, staying for the wholesomeness.

7/10 for me.

I wish they announce Season 2 right away, guess'll have to wait for that.
Oct 1, 2023 11:45 PM

Mar 2008
That awkward moment the MCs sister gets more action from his crush than he does in the end.

Show was cute and had some pretty funny moments but I couldnt help but get the sense of everything feeling so bland. I think it's because Takuma's personality and the dullness of an office setting.
Oct 2, 2023 12:20 AM

Jul 2019
Lovely, just lovely! This was right up my alley. I would've preferred an actual confession but since both kinda realized it anyway and is working on it, I'll accept.
Oct 2, 2023 2:18 AM
Feb 2023
It was nice but I think it should have ended in 1 season
Oct 2, 2023 4:00 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to ryzxgum
welp, definitely the anime of all time.

2/10, would've been a 4 at minimum if i didn't have to hear takemitchi's goofy ass voice.
@ryzxgum LMFAO, right i do agree he sounds goofy as hell
Oct 2, 2023 8:46 AM

Jul 2016
Ngl dunno how I'd feel if some company released a visual novel of their mascot and it happened to be kinda extensive.

Funny how the both of them point out how there hasn't been any progress on the last episode.
Oct 2, 2023 10:53 AM
Mar 2015
At least they went to the amusement park as friends
Oct 2, 2023 11:49 AM

Aug 2020
Awwww this finale was so cute. A park date with the special one and friends showing up suddenly. This anime was indeed cute and heartwarming... I'll miss this funny cast. We need more romance anime in office like this.

Oct 2, 2023 1:08 PM
Dec 2022
I can tell everyone agrees with me that Takuma and Shiori should just be together already and that it's so annoying that they aren't, but I'm glad that they're leveling up the status of their relationship. I can't wait to see how things turn out for these two!
Oct 2, 2023 11:39 PM
Mar 2021
The anime ends with as friends. From coworkers to friends. Good anime with cute expressions.And that's how Another sweet wholesome anime came to it's endhonestly, I'm gonna miss the manager more than the actual mc's 😆😆
Oct 3, 2023 7:41 AM
Mar 2019
i enjoy a lot like the other tiny sempai anime

i need a second season soon!!

10/10
Oct 4, 2023 10:17 AM
May 2020
I rated 8/10 cuz of the best manager.
Oct 4, 2023 11:03 AM

Jan 2020
I have to admit this was disappointing. It never truly recovered after Senpai coworker/zoned our mc for a stupid reason. Had she actually just rejected him for a better reason and later realized that she does like him and decided to confess to him, my opinion would’ve changed. Ending it with him being friend-zoned was a poor way for this to end. Manager was the character who carried this series imo. As someone else said earlier, My Senpai is Annoying was more entertaining.
Oct 4, 2023 2:39 PM

Oct 2008
d'awww it ended! i hope there's more!
this show was so nice it had a lot of many giggles! so cute and funny and inevitable lewd stuff!
5/5.

Oct 5, 2023 8:52 PM

Mar 2013
This anime was so cute. I really loved it. I love chill romance anime, especially in a workplace setting. More relatable than anything other genre. lol
Oct 6, 2023 5:06 PM

Feb 2018
Would've been nice to see more at the theme park but still, for what this has been I wouldn't say it was a terrible way to end it.
Oct 9, 2023 8:58 AM
Dec 2021
nice anime, enjoyed it a lot.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

32 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

36 by Treyv0n »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

84 by Treyv0n »»
May 20, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

42 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 23, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.