Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2023 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Chihiro and Chinatsu got some cute screen time together, although it looks like it's Chinatsu who is much more conscious of the pair. Yutaka is back again with her hilarious commentary. She's easily becoming my favorite character in this show. She just can't hold back LOL

Shiori also got dressed up for the New Years occasion. 
Aug 26, 2023 9:58 AM

Dec 2021
More Yutaka, huh? I'm all here for it!

With the conclusion of the New Year's holiday, our main characters return to their work routines. Sporting a mischievous smile, Shiori playfully questions Takuma as he enters the office, prompting him to discern the difference in her appearance that day. Finding himself at a loss for an answer, Takuma unintentionally fixates on Shiori's demeanor. Meanwhile, just as the New Year sets in, Chinatsu finds herself immersed in overtime tasks. While toiling away alone in her deserted office, an unexpected encounter transpires as Chihiro suddenly enters the scene. She extends an invitation to Chinatsu to join her at a restaurant, where they surprisingly run into none other than Yutaka.

While the interaction between Shiori and Takuma provided comedic relief throughout this episode, it's the dynamic between Chinatsu and Chihiro that truly resonated with me. The return of Yutaka was a pleasant surprise; initially, I presumed she might make occasional appearances, yet it appears she's more intricately woven into the lives of our main characters than I anticipated.

Aug 26, 2023 11:00 AM

Apr 2010
The sister was a good addition her stoic behaviour and her way of responding is great and she was also quick to see Chinatsu's feeling shamefully Akina doesn't see them.
Anyway the picture part was funny.
Hopefully we will get to see more from the sister as well.
Aug 26, 2023 11:22 AM

Apr 2016
Now that the christmas along with the new years celebration episodes are behind us, there is exactly one type of episode any working life anime show can't miss, and that's the business trip with the whole gang.

Also yes, the main guys sister is pure gold, her tandem with the manager is even better, lol.
Aug 26, 2023 11:33 AM

Feb 2021
Yutaka🤝Manager
4:04 h e e l s
6:43 Lmao so cute
Secondary couple time let's goooo. They are so wholesome
Manager's character is deeper than it seems? Hopefully he finds his love. Like y'know right next to him
17:09 LMAO these two are hilarious
Yeah, the side cast is carrying this hard. And I'm totally fine with that.
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The larger shrines are akin to small festivals on new years. Lol the artificial height difference. PR sure can be quite sneaky at times. But its nice to see Katase watching over her kohai. Being able to unwind and bond with your peers is always important for any job. Nice assist from Yutaka at the bar. Still she's one hell of a stalker considering how many pics of her bro she had. Her reaction to the group photo was just priceless.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2023 12:13 PM

Mar 2021
Yutaka is such a great addition to the show she is just hilarious.
Shiori was just cute as always especially after texting Takuma if he wanted a picture of her
Aug 26, 2023 12:15 PM

Jan 2023
New year, new times!
Really liking Yutaka, she’s a great addition to our already adorable cast of characters and makes some fun moments in the process.

Is this the first time we see Shiori in a more serious mode in the office? Maybe it is, but it’s a change of pace. The relationship between Chinatsu and Chihiro continues to have their moments, with him having talked about his love life and how little romance he’s felt. 

Thinking it’s sleep paralysis to seeing your sister on top of you, nice. Relatable to show that sort of side where your sibling is messaging your crush and that sort of stuff haha, though Shiori probably got enough photos of Shinozaki to make a mini folder. I like that last picture with all four of them, what a fun cast of characters haha.

Gonna steal the peanut gallery line, and the cat and dog wearing loungewear is cute.
Pretty sweet episode, have a lovely Saturday :)
Aug 26, 2023 12:23 PM
Sep 2022
more cringe
more unfunny jokes
more cliches
reason im still watching is because I won't let this anime defeat me
Mr_SaiAug 26, 2023 1:37 PM
Aug 26, 2023 1:04 PM

Feb 2019
Another great episode of my tiny senpai, lol soon as I talk about it falling off in a video they deliver the two best eps back to back.

Weekly Shiori appreciation post

Last two weeks have really addressed most of my concerns with the show. Side characters getting much more screen time and development. MC is still the weakest link of the show, but it’s a very enjoyable and fun watch when it’s clicking on all cylinders like today. I think when they get out of the workplace and go on trips like today it brings out the best in this story.

I really love Hayakawa and the manager’s relationship and it was nice to learn about his backstory and why he’s so dense when it comes to romance. She’s going to have a tough time overcoming it, but hang in there!

Yutaka has been a great addition as well and is kind of like the physical embodiment of the viewer’s desire to see the two ships sail lol. It’s never a dull moment with her on screen.
Marinate1016Aug 26, 2023 1:18 PM
Aug 26, 2023 1:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Yutaka was introduced in the last episode and she’s already making waves, she was especially funny in this one. First you had when she ran into Hayakawa and the manager at that restaurant and tried playing wingwoman for Hayakawa only for the manager to try and do the same for the yuri route lol, and then came the bit with the pictures and that was hilarious despite how dastardly the move was on her part lol, her laugh was great as she ran away at the end of that bit too.

And the first bit where Shinozaki tried guessing what was different about Katase was pretty great, I like that they both were afraid of being thought of as perverts there lol, and the picture they took together at the end looked awkward but it was cute as well, and it was funny how Yutaka felt left out when she saw the group photo lol, maybe she’ll change jobs down the line just to hang with this group.
Aug 26, 2023 1:36 PM
May 2017
Mr_Sai said:
more cringe
more unfunny jokes
more cliches
reason im still watching is because I won't let this anime defete me

The reason I am still watching is the overflowing cuteness.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Aug 26, 2023 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
Yutaka is a great addition to the show, there was a bit of a love triangle and everything but I approve of that 3 way relationship.
Aug 26, 2023 1:44 PM
May 2017
Shiori and Chinatsu's behavior and reactions bring me a wide smile.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Aug 26, 2023 3:48 PM

Feb 2014
Yutaka doesn't hesitate in getting herself involved whenever she can, huh? I'm glad that she's like this, as it makes this series even more enjoyable and funny than before! =D

It was cute for Shiori to think that she had gotten taller, but it was only because of the high-heeled boots she was wearing, which she didn't realise at all until Takuma pointed it out to her. Because it took that long for the correct answer to be known, his guesses to her questions did have some cute moments.

Having more screentime with Chinatsu and Chihiro is always a good thing, where he helped her when she was doing overtime. He took her out for a late evening meal when they encountered Yutaka, where she got herself involved in making this part of the episode more fun. =)

Her best part was later on, when she begged Takuma for pictures of Shiori, even going as far as using his own phone to message her. This whole segment was VERY entertaining and I loved every minute of it! The amount of different embarrassed and blushing expressions on Shiori's face was so damn good!

God bless the peanut gallery for making this episode so fun. ^_^
Aug 26, 2023 6:15 PM

Apr 2022
she thought she got taller.
Mr_Sai said:
more cringe
more unfunny jokes
more cliches
i'm with you on this lol.
Aug 26, 2023 8:20 PM
Sep 2021
Nice scenarios it displayed the cuteness of both Shiori and Takuma. It was a nice episode.
Aug 26, 2023 10:09 PM

Jun 2021
It's good with Manager and Yutaka around.
Aug 26, 2023 10:51 PM
Nov 2022
Quite a calm episode, Yutaka returns with his obsessive personality and I like that; Shinozaki and Shiori seem to be finally starting to move forward, this is romcom 🚬

I like that there is also some development in the relationship between Hayakawa and the boss (I really didn't remember his name xd).
Aug 26, 2023 11:41 PM

May 2019
Another funny and silly episode with Shiori thinking she got taller. When she told Takuma to think about their body differences I thought what Takuma thought lol.

I'm glad that the manager has his employee's back as it was messed up for that guy to have Hayakawa do some last minute work with her working late. At least that led the scene at the restaurant with the hilarious misunderstanding involving Yutaka, with the manager thinking of GL and Yutaka wanting them to sit together.

Speaking of Yutaka, she is shameless when there is something she wants and her sending her brother's pictures to Shiori was embarrassing for Takuma but it worked out in the end with them getting a group pic. At least Yutaka is also a wing-woman despite her shamelessness.
Aug 27, 2023 3:07 AM

Jul 2019
Another week of severe diabetes!

Chihiro get shaken by Hayakawa's teary eyed appreciation! Secondary couple, let's go!

Yutaka is a hilarious addition to the cast. She gets shit done!
Aug 27, 2023 5:08 AM
Oct 2019
Sister was a great addition to the cast.

Her shenanigans was so much fun to watch.
Aug 27, 2023 6:31 AM

Feb 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Another great episode of my tiny senpai, lol soon as I talk about it falling off in a video they deliver the two best eps back to back.

Last two weeks have really addressed most of my concerns with the show. Side characters getting much more screen time and development. MC is still the weakest link of the show, but it’s a very enjoyable and fun watch when it’s clicking on all cylinders like today. I think when they get out of the workplace and go on trips like today it brings out the best in this story.

I really love Hayakawa and the manager’s relationship and it was nice to learn about his backstory and why he’s so dense when it comes to romance. She’s going to have a tough time overcoming it, but hang in there!

Yutaka has been a great addition as well and is kind of like the physical embodiment of the viewer’s desire to see the two ships sail lol. It’s never a dull moment with her on screen.
Where do you watch anime with japanese subtitles like this?
Aug 27, 2023 9:25 AM
Mar 2015
Our couple gets closer
Aug 27, 2023 9:58 AM

Feb 2019
Embient said:
Marinate1016 said:

Where do you watch anime with japanese subtitles like this?

Abema app should have it
Aug 27, 2023 11:55 AM

Oct 2008
hahah Yutaka-neesan feels left-out and wants to join like a family together with the folks: Hayakawa, shuni, bro and of course Shiori!
5/5.

Aug 27, 2023 11:10 PM

Mar 2008
The little restaurant scene with Yutaka and Chihiro offering to leave both thinking the other had a thing going with Chinatsu was lulz

Oh damn Yutaka swiping that phone and sending a message I could feel Takuma's panic. He should have rolled with it with the response he got back though could have had a more personal pic than an office group pic
Aug 28, 2023 6:30 AM

Sep 2009
Mr_Sai said:
more cringe
more unfunny jokes
more cliches
dude, if you want to share your masochist fetish there are other hobbies for that. In other word, drop it if you don't like it.
Aug 29, 2023 2:52 AM
Dec 2017
Yutaka what a great surprise to see additional character like her.
She takes the light as for me because she adds some spices in their lifes for good reason and see easily each love ship.
Becomes one of my favorite character of this show in few scenes
Aug 29, 2023 11:42 PM
Apr 2020
Neesan is so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aug 31, 2023 12:00 PM

Jul 2016
Absolutely loved this episode. The Manager + Yutaka-neesan combo is just too good lol.
Also approve of that 3-way relationship between Manager, Hayakawa and Yutaka 👍
Sep 3, 2023 4:41 AM

Oct 2017
Really liking onee san, she's amusing.
Sep 7, 2023 8:42 AM

Jul 2016
Manager dude getting that flustered over Hayakawa tearing up changed the way I see him. Turns out he's even cooler than I already thought he was.

Dunno what to think about the sister casually having a pic of her bro when he was 3 on her phone lmao
Sep 8, 2023 5:02 PM

Jul 2017
New Year's with Yutaka, more hijinks!

A brand new start to another year, and Shiori feels different, though it's not like Shinozaki will ever see through her that she has grown taller...because of her shoes. Ishiyama Satoshi from the Public Relations department asks Shinozaki for a request to cover work, though Shiori doesn't like it.

Hah, Ishikawa turning to Hayakawa for an illustrator request, and Manager Akina knows of this to look out and protect her enough. And he's a chad to just take her out for dinner just for thet honest mistake. Turns out, Manager Akina is quite the perceptive man, and Hayakawa wants to know more about it, yet don't feel like it's out of place, though he would rather be content with being a bachelor for all his life. And Yutaka, just has to be at the same place as they both are, and Hayakawa feels jealous, though she knows the romance game immediately and patches them together. Haha, what a love triangle that is like a game of tag.

Yelp, Yutaka wanting pictures of Shiori to air-fluff her, it feels like Shinozaki isn't that straightforward, and the text sent on behalf of him, it might be a prank, though she uses this as a way to invite him into the conversation. But welp, Yutaka is even more of a brocon than she is lols, sending those pictures to Shiori. But Manager Akina is best wingman to get their pcture together, and it becomes a department picture lols.

Nice rouse!
Sep 9, 2023 12:09 PM

May 2020
Manager was already great on its own, but since the addition of big sis, he has a company, and that company has raised the fun up a notch.

Though curse you main dude, you missed such a golden chance of getting a pic of senpai in casual home clothing.
Sep 10, 2023 2:09 PM

Jan 2021
This has become so much cuter and better with the introduction of the sister.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 15, 2023 5:18 AM

Feb 2018
Yutaka being even more of a menace in this one, meddling with Hayakawa and the manager then also trying to get those pics of Katase.
Sep 25, 2023 12:19 PM

May 2015
Another banger episode. I absolutely love that sister she's hillarious XD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 1, 2023 6:54 PM

Dec 2022
BEST sis award should go to this one... Amazing support from her... I do like all the characters (main cast) but i do enjoy the mc sister alot... She is not being the usual bro-con type i love that...
Oct 7, 2023 9:52 AM

Apr 2021
It was a funny and cute episode. His sister likes to stay but at the same time she feels lonely, she wanted to at least have a friendship with her. ;D
Oct 25, 2023 11:10 PM
Mar 2021
Estuvo bueno el capitulo y bastante tierno
Dec 25, 2023 8:41 PM
Mar 2022
It's simple, but I love the situations that the characters goes on, and they react to them, is always so funny and sweet.

I really like the fine touch that has the character development.
Apr 23, 6:47 AM
Apr 2021
LMAOOO Yutaka is so fucking man she legit made me burst out laughing when she had Chihiro on call when Shinozaki was asked if he wanted a picture by Shiori, Bro said for the peanut gallery to pipe down those 2 are so funny man😭🤣😭🤣😭

Shiori is fine but this episode had me looking at Chinatsu more than usual and tbh she’s actually FINE FINE, big tits and short yellow hair is an amazing combo fr fr😩

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

62 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

32 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

36 by Treyv0n »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

84 by Treyv0n »»
May 20, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.