Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 21, 2023 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
Even stuffed animals can be robots. This episode actually felt kinda complex that also dealt with relationships between robots and humans. Once again, it blurred a line between how emotions can connect between the two type of characters.

Not going to lie, I think the music was well done to convey the mood of the episode.
Jul 21, 2023 11:33 AM
Sep 2015
Scene in the beginning, is it just a dream? Or is it foretell the conclusion of this event? Does this sub-story even fully finished yet?

Anyway, this episode clearly inspired by Spielberg's film Artificial Intelligence, the boy and the teddy bear robot, even the male prostitute robot has the same name "Joe".

In the future the doctor maybe required both medical degree and engineer degree to treat patients.
Jul 21, 2023 1:38 PM

Feb 2019
Can’t lie that OST at the end with Ken, his mom and Poppo looking out at the ocean got me emotional. This was actually a pretty dark and sad episode.

It’s also a reference to Steven Spielberg’s Artificial intelligence film from back in the day, right down to the robot teddy bear/little boy and the male rental boyfriend “Joe” pretty cool to see that in anime form.

The cynic in me thought it would be a bad end with Poppo actually dying in that car accident, but thankfully the doctor was able to repair him and everyone, the mom included, grew as a result of this.

Think it’s apparent that these AI are more than just strings of code. The loss of his previous owner has clearly had an impact on Poppo making him afraid of being abandoned.

I really like the episodic nature of this anime.
Marinate1016Jul 21, 2023 1:42 PM
Jul 21, 2023 1:41 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It's true that robots don't have hearts, but we often rely on them for emotional support whether its in the form of friendship with Kenji and Poppo or companionship with the boyfriend robot Joe and Shizuka. In the end neither Kenji or Shizuka can sever the bonds between man and machine and that is where the illusion of robots having a heart lies.

Poppo is really cute and I wouldn't mind having a toy robot just like him.

phantomfandom said:
Scene in the beginning, is it just a dream? Or is it foretell the conclusion of this event? Does this sub-story even fully finished yet?

Anyway, this episode clearly inspired by Spielberg's film Artificial Intelligence, the boy and the teddy bear robot, even the male prostitute robot has the same name "Joe".

In the future the doctor maybe required both medical degree and engineer degree to treat patients.
I couldn't help, but refer to Spielberg's film Artificial Intelligence film when watching this episode too. It's crazy how that movie came out many years ago affects us today.
Jul 21, 2023 2:00 PM

Jun 2015
After my remarks last week on the eps, mods trolled through all my past history posts and found things to ban me for although not following standard procedure, so I wont address the previous topics I discussed.

Still lovin this show, and I'm thinking best waifu this episode, that teddy bears was hers as a kid as well im sure of itl!

Continuing to discuss controversial topics especially about heart. We already live in an AI world, but what happens when we build relationship with them and where does the line end and our need to assert dominance between human consciousness and machine consciousness leads to, which is what this show is exploring I think
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 21, 2023 2:11 PM
Jul 2021
I was confused at first and thought the animators made a mistake giving the lady rectangular pupils, but that really hammered home the point that in this universe humanoids are considered human for all intents and purposes. Apparently "robots" are allowed to have circular pupils though.
Jul 21, 2023 2:20 PM
Mar 2021
ending scenes were really quite something. really hooked on this show now. best episode for me
Jul 21, 2023 2:36 PM

Jun 2017
Stink_Bug said:
I was confused at first and thought the animators made a mistake giving the lady rectangular pupils, but that really hammered home the point that in this universe humanoids are considered human for all intents and purposes. Apparently "robots" are allowed to have circular pupils though.

That confused me as well, so she was a humanoid who kept a robot but fell in love with a human.
Jul 21, 2023 2:40 PM

Sep 2018
Just how many ways is this show going to find to break my heart.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jul 21, 2023 3:23 PM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode.

the concept is interesting.

the girll choose to live a fake love, i don't understand that...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jul 21, 2023 4:20 PM

Dec 2018
absolutely genius episode, i almost cried for poppo. so much going on here, i'm not sure there is a point, except to inspire us to consider these complex thoughts and emotions, and i respect that.
Jul 21, 2023 5:09 PM

Mar 2020
Wow, Ken and Poppo's story kind of got me there, and it was more commentary on the complexity of robots and AI, which will probably be the ongoing topic of this series. Not sure if there'll be an overarching story beyond these episodic tales, but it's solid so far, despite very bare-bones production values. 
Jul 21, 2023 5:11 PM

Sep 2020
''Poppo wa itadakimasen'' caught me off guard and gave me a good chuckle.
Jul 21, 2023 6:39 PM

Jun 2019
This is pretty easily the best series of the season for me (maybe only Shiguang Dailiren season 2 comes close) and one of the best of the year thus far (although granted I only have seen five other series from 2023 from before this season, but that's because no others appealed to me; at least none that I knew about the existence of, and I looked).

I love how down to Earth and sort of matter of fact, relaxed, methodical in tone like some aimless Slice of Life it is despite exploring existential ideas and topics. And how it does indeed jump around or branch off to spend time with and relay these kind of episodic stories, but it always returns to the main core of the doctor and his assistant and gives their perspective on events or shows how they were affected by them. I appreciate also how it does have very enveloping, poignant drama (and I saw it's listed as a drama on MAL), but the point is not necessarily to stay and wallow in the grief and sadness of any one or few characters, story, and situation for too long because it's making a broader overarching point.

Also how there is sometimes a humorous tone or comic relief (albeit sometimes a mild/dry/subtle humor) and even hints of romance, but doesn't go too far down those rabbit holes either. It doesn't necessarily try to be any one thing too extremely. It's well-balanced as a show that's essentially about exploring modern problems of daily living which technology can't magically resolve should be. Life is full of sweet, funny, scary, sad, etc. moments so it should do and showcase a little of everything to best encapsulate that.

I'm glad I randomly read about this series' existence for the first time about a week after it started airing in a thread topic on the Anime Discussion sub-forum about what seasonals people were watching and their opinions on them. I've felt like there's a serious lack of anime like this the past few years. It's not flashy, gimmicky, nor pandering in any way. It's plain in presentation, subdued, and probably will be boring to maybe a larger than average number of people as a result.

By the way, I think this society will end up fraught with at least some level of problems if they've gone about creating an entirely purposely devoid of consciousness (or in other words, "heart" or "soul") class of robots separate from humanoids. They don't have consciousness, or, at least are widely considered, believed, and understood not to have consciousness and are manufactured to serve as machines like a blender, electric shaver, or DVD player. Yet the ones who are built like humanoids and humans (such as the boyfriend model Joe, for example - obviously not ones designed like toys like the teddy bear) resemble humanoids so exactly as humanoids themselves do so resemble humans. Yet the general population is told to treat them like machines, this entity which mirrors humanoids who have been afforded societal rights and humans themselves.

It means that it will probably blur the line too much in a lot of instances and make it easier to inappropriately (from the perspective of the government and corporations who are presumably against this behavior) anthropormophize them or, conversely, to dehumanize humanoids who could be lumped in with them by association at a time when we should be in or relatively close to a transitional period where the state is trying to integrate humanoids properly into human society. 
WatchTillTandavaJul 21, 2023 7:03 PM
Jul 21, 2023 6:49 PM
May 2022
I think I’ll let this pass the 3 episode test. I do wish there was more main story progress, I would like the main character to do a bit more in the plots of the episodes, and the animation is lacking. But there are some really interesting themes and questions that I haven’t seen other AI media tackle before. Especially from this episode. Hope it continues to get better.
Jul 21, 2023 6:56 PM
Sep 2021
What a great ep. kinda got a bit emotional. These episodic ep kinda remind me of violet evergarden, each ep dictate itself with a different story, and both get you emotional.
Jul 21, 2023 6:56 PM

Nov 2010

• phantomfandom said:
    Yeah, it's confusing and I thought it was a dream she had from her pangs of conscience. Checking the source material, there was a line that the anime team removed: "I'm not guilty. I just dumped a robot I don't need anymore."
  • Contrary to the above, the anime team added a line when the robot lost his memory. This is a nice improvement.
  • Two chapters (ch.3 and ch.49) are merged into one in this episode. Both chapters have the similar theme: "Do robots have mind?" But the appearances and behavioral features differ a lot. The author just showed the theme from different angles.
  • And of course, there was no interaction between the boy and the robot (and the car accident) in the source material. Those anime original parts added a little perspective to the story.
  • George Berkeley said: "To be is to be perceived." This episode might suggest a similar idea: "To be is to be believed it's there."
kuroneko99Jul 22, 2023 5:26 AM
Jul 21, 2023 7:23 PM

Apr 2022
more than just machines.
Jul 21, 2023 8:22 PM
May 2020
Well then 3 eps in and this still holds my interest.

Still not convinced that an anthology is the best way to go with this.
But getting Eve no Jikan and Technoroid: Overmind from this.
Don't mind the slow burn but at the end of the day still seeing "Life is Life" as the theme.

"Do androids dream of electric sheep?"

Jul 21, 2023 10:09 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty good episode, probably my fav so far.
Jul 21, 2023 10:27 PM
Jul 2009
In this episode we learn that women will not hesitate to throw away someone that is loyal and takes care of them, then cry like they're the victim.
Jul 21, 2023 10:56 PM

Mar 2008
It's very clear what message this was going how there isn't a clear line between sentience and non sentience and that regardless of if something or someone is sentient or not someone could still have very real emotions for that just as they would for anyone sentient which makes that distinction even more unclear on what matters.
Jul 21, 2023 11:00 PM

Jun 2021
One relies on his stuffed toy and the other one on her rental boyfriend which are both human-robot relationship. The first two episodes have shown us about humanoids and in this episode about robots.

This episode has shown us how dependent humans are to technology.
Jul 22, 2023 2:03 AM
Jul 2015
If only the characters weren't mostly comically simple-minded and over-acting NPCs (and the art/animation wouldn't suck so bad at portraying emotions), this could be really decent.
Jul 22, 2023 2:58 AM
Nov 2022
This episode clearly shows that humanoids are, in a way, separate species and several points were in all three episodes to distinguish them from humans and robots. We still don't know why or how they were created but at this stage I highly doubt they were merely designed to 'help humans' or as 'tools'. There had to be some kind of a technological Big Bang moment that resulted (whether purposefully or not) in 10% of the population to be humanoids.

Why Big Bang moment? Because having humanoids AND robots refutes the 'AI evolution' theory - if humanoids advanced from robots, why and who applied limiters to make them human-like when it comes to emotions, build, learning and ageing. Clearly a hindrance in advancement. And why didn't they 'upgrade' the old robots to be more like them? From a machine point of view it would be logical as upgraded models would be better and more efficient.

Furthermore, the authors could've easily portrayed a human struggling with relationships to illustrate dependence on a machines for love and comfort and that would definitely work to make a point. Yet they chose to make an even bolder statement showing that humanoids are so human-like that even they can struggle with things like emotions, relationships and love. So things we would never associate with robots or machines as it's predominantly human. And then we have a picture of a child who thanks to his absent parents, learns the same emotional dependency from the very young age. Now, in the age of internet, social media and AI, this should hit hard as statistics say that more people are getting too reliant on virtual relationships and are replacing or are unable to form bonds and relations in real life.

That's why I love this show. Some may think it's lacking in many areas - animation, design, music, etc. And they're not wrong. But I am very okay with that because it allows me to stay on course and focus on the message. Talking about animation and music in the comments? Nope, we've been exploring and analysing the important, existential stuff instead, as I believe in a show like this, top tier animation or music would take away and distract from the debate. Background is plain, hence the message pops.

And we kind of made a full circle to episode 1 and the backup debate - the girl was so worried about Joe, what would happen to him etc, because she spent 7 years in a relationship with him. So not even a humanoid (per se) but she realised that robot Joe, as he existed for 7 years with her, would simply 'die' or cease to exist. So maybe that dream was her subconscious reacting to her inevitable break up with him, as in her mind it felt more like a murder than a format of data.

I cannot wait for another episode! Even though each episode could defend itself as a standalone piece, we have the world, the humanoid origin and MICHI that I have more questions about. And I can't wait to be able to answer them in due course.
Jul 22, 2023 4:07 AM

Feb 2012
did she kill and bury Joe's previous owner?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 22, 2023 4:59 AM
Feb 2021
Fortress_Maximus said:
did she kill and bury Joe's previous owner?
No that was just a dream sequence of her facing her feelings and desire to have a relationship with a non-robot. She was probably just feeling very guilty about breaking up with him when he was so loving to her, but her sub-conscious took the idea that robots don't matter to the absolute extreme: It's not murder if it's a robot.

At the end Joe is seen with a new person, completely forgetting his previous client like Poppo had forgotten Yuki. So any feelings he may or may not have had were taken from him with those memories
Jul 22, 2023 8:05 AM
Oct 2014
The story with Shizuka and the Robot boyfriend "Joe" reminded me soo much of the anime Plastic Memories.  man I got the feels really hard.  

On the  topic, I do believe that the amount of importance you give to an object determines wheter you will develope feelings towards it or not.  how repleaceable is an object? then, what if the object in question creates a certain feeling in you ?  will you be willing to let go of that object and the emotional attachment you have developed?  

Now, what if that object had "feelings" even if they were pre-programed ones? are those emotions fake?  would you be willing then to throw that object away? 

This show has been quite enjoyable soo far.  
Jul 22, 2023 9:44 AM

Oct 2016
Y'all watched M3GAN? This felt like the first half of it.
Jul 22, 2023 1:47 PM

Jan 2021
Well then, a robot just got killed or whatever and buried underground. Shizuka had dinner with someone but has a robot at home named Joe, interesting. Shizuka has fallen in love and Joe accepts that but he is programmed and is not gonna get mad over it.

Risa & Hikaru became a toy repair shop for Poppo, even Poppo can talk. Mariko & Kenji have an argument over Poppo, damn. The mother regrets buying Poppo for him i guess but she's the one that bought it in the first place and Kenji got attached to it. Poppo randomly says "Yuki-Chan" and lands at the clinic again. Kenji came to the clinic alone with some money from his mom and his mom wasn't too happy about that.

Hikaru is so nice to take a look at it for no cost. Poppo still has memories from the previous owner but that can be deleted or something but Kenji doesn't want that. Shizuka says goodbye to Joe because his time is up. Damn Poppo just got practically kicked and lands in-front of a car. Kenji takes the blame on himself. Poppo lands back in the clinic for the 3rd time. Yuki was Poppo's previous owner but she suddenly disappeared randomly. Shizuka meets a newer version of Joe but sadly everything needs to be build from the ground up again.
Jul 22, 2023 4:07 PM
Feb 2011
Dickegrobe said:
If only the characters weren't mostly comically simple-minded and over-acting NPCs (and the art/animation wouldn't suck so bad at portraying emotions), this could be really decent.
Some of the characters are literally humanoids, it kind of fits the theme of the anime.

You can really tell the animator is just laying the foundation to a bigger story. The first episode was paced too fast, but the last two have been great thought provoking episodes without it being too forced. 
Jul 22, 2023 6:11 PM
Jun 2021
hit right through the feels like we love you poppo and joe
Jul 22, 2023 6:19 PM

Apr 2008
ppalganppanda said:
This episode clearly shows that humanoids are, in a way, separate species and several points were in all three episodes to distinguish them from humans and robots. We still don't know why or how they were created but at this stage I highly doubt they were merely designed to 'help humans' or as 'tools'. There had to be some kind of a technological Big Bang moment that resulted (whether purposefully or not) in 10% of the population to be humanoids.

Why Big Bang moment? Because having humanoids AND robots refutes the 'AI evolution' theory - if humanoids advanced from robots, why and who applied limiters to make them human-like when it comes to emotions, build, learning and ageing. Clearly a hindrance in advancement. And why didn't they 'upgrade' the old robots to be more like them? From a machine point of view it would be logical as upgraded models would be better and more efficient.
These are good points. I've definitely been wondering how/why we would have ended up with humanoids in such proliferation, and having realistic robots as well really adds to the puzzle. I'm not confident we'll get a satisfying answer on this, but I'm enjoying the vignettes on humanity plenty.
Jul 22, 2023 7:35 PM

Jan 2011
WatchTillTandava said:
This is pretty easily the best series of the season for me (maybe only Shiguang Dailiren season 2 comes close) and one of the best of the year thus far (although granted I only have seen five other series from 2023 from before this season, but that's because no others appealed to me; at least none that I knew about the existence of, and I looked).

I love how down to Earth and sort of matter of fact, relaxed, methodical in tone like some aimless Slice of Life it is despite exploring existential ideas and topics. And how it does indeed jump around or branch off to spend time with and relay these kind of episodic stories, but it always returns to the main core of the doctor and his assistant and gives their perspective on events or shows how they were affected by them. I appreciate also how it does have very enveloping, poignant drama (and I saw it's listed as a drama on MAL), but the point is not necessarily to stay and wallow in the grief and sadness of any one or few characters, story, and situation for too long because it's making a broader overarching point.

Also how there is sometimes a humorous tone or comic relief (albeit sometimes a mild/dry/subtle humor) and even hints of romance, but doesn't go too far down those rabbit holes either. It doesn't necessarily try to be any one thing too extremely. It's well-balanced as a show that's essentially about exploring modern problems of daily living which technology can't magically resolve should be. Life is full of sweet, funny, scary, sad, etc. moments so it should do and showcase a little of everything to best encapsulate that.

I'm glad I randomly read about this series' existence for the first time about a week after it started airing in a thread topic on the Anime Discussion sub-forum about what seasonals people were watching and their opinions on them. I've felt like there's a serious lack of anime like this the past few years. It's not flashy, gimmicky, nor pandering in any way. It's plain in presentation, subdued, and probably will be boring to maybe a larger than average number of people as a result.

By the way, I think this society will end up fraught with at least some level of problems if they've gone about creating an entirely purposely devoid of consciousness (or in other words, "heart" or "soul") class of robots separate from humanoids. They don't have consciousness, or, at least are widely considered, believed, and understood not to have consciousness and are manufactured to serve as machines like a blender, electric shaver, or DVD player. Yet the ones who are built like humanoids and humans (such as the boyfriend model Joe, for example - obviously not ones designed like toys like the teddy bear) resemble humanoids so exactly as humanoids themselves do so resemble humans. Yet the general population is told to treat them like machines, this entity which mirrors humanoids who have been afforded societal rights and humans themselves.

It means that it will probably blur the line too much in a lot of instances and make it easier to inappropriately (from the perspective of the government and corporations who are presumably against this behavior) anthropormophize them or, conversely, to dehumanize humanoids who could be lumped in with them by association at a time when we should be in or relatively close to a transitional period where the state is trying to integrate humanoids properly into human society. 
I won't say that but this show went from good to fucking great to me with this episode.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 22, 2023 8:09 PM
May 2021
Sad Wholesome Vibes
Jul 22, 2023 9:42 PM
Oct 2019
WTF!! HOW THIS EPISODE MADE ME CRY?

Wow i didn't expect it to hits hard like this.
Damn i love this thought proviking storytelling.
Jul 23, 2023 12:05 AM

Jan 2021
Damn
This anime will be a reference in future as Serial Experiments lains
Or will be fiction like Dune or Star Wars

ONLY IN A FEW YEARS WE'LL NOTICE STAY TUNE

Jul 23, 2023 6:45 AM
Nov 2019
This anime reminds me alot of plastic memories….

Specially when joe the robot was from a rental service…
Jul 23, 2023 6:46 AM
Nov 2019
Fantasylord2205 said:
Damn
This anime will be a reference in future as Serial Experiments lains
Or will be fiction like Dune or Star Wars

ONLY IN A FEW YEARS WE'LL NOTICE STAY TUNE

Lain was about the Internet….

This is about AI in robot form… it’s different man

Plastic memories is more relatable….
Jul 23, 2023 8:41 AM
Apr 2023
This was an interesting episode.
It technically asks the same question as in the Chobits series, regarding 'computers' or 'pasocon' and their viability for intimacy or ultimately, love.

With the existence of 'humanoids', do these things categorized as 'toys' or 'products' be considered as something that can bear a 'heart' or soul, capable of genuine affection or is it just really good code?

Also, Poppo was really cute; not to mention being voiced by the one and only Kugimiya Rie. God, I missed her voice.
Jul 23, 2023 9:05 AM
May 2019
Woman gets bored with perfect robot boyfriend and dates human men that disappoint her because they make her "feel" something.
Jul 23, 2023 10:33 AM

Jul 2019
Soo, the sub-plots "nightmare" never gets solved?  I kind of hope that isn't the case, because are we (viewers) just supposed to believe it was a simple nightmare to throw us off from the emotional rollercoaster that happened in this episode?

Anyway, this was a very emotional episode and indeed made one think if robots have 'hearts'... especially when the line got blurred because that humanoid woman fell in love with a 'product'... Interesting episode.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Jul 23, 2023 1:22 PM

May 2021
It's obvious by now what kind of show this will be. There's no deep story developing. Instead it's case by case, episode by episode, kind of thing. Not an inherently bad thing, however it does feel like they are trying to be clever and failing. Adding depth for no other reason than to make it feel philosophical and complex. Main character is dull and has no personality up until now. Things just happen and he always does the right thing. That's it. That's his character done and dusted.

Am not finding it interesting to continue watching, which is a shame since I feel there was potential somewhere in there. So that's a drop for me.
Jul 23, 2023 4:13 PM

Jun 2019
Tuliharja said:
Soo, the sub-plots "nightmare" never gets solved?  I kind of hope that isn't the case, because are we (viewers) just supposed to believe it was a simple nightmare to throw us off from the emotional rollercoaster that happened in this episode?
What's to solve? It seems obvious that it was a nightmare about her robot boyfriend Joe she was burying. It never actually physically happened in the real world and was just a dream. And seems heavily implied that it's just symbolic representing internalized guilt and fear she feels over dumping Joe by returning the service robot to the company and moving on with her life by getting a human or humanoid boyfriend instead. She equates dumping him to throwing him away, which is itself not considered like throwing an object like old clothes, a television, or car away but equated to murdering a person, which she either views him as or at least partially does or wanted to at some point. This seemed pretty straightforward.
Jul 23, 2023 7:20 PM

Aug 2008
After 3 episodes this anime is just reminding me of the Blade Runner films.  Can AI/machines be sentient, what is it to be alive, have a heart, be "human".  Doing a poor job of it as well, will keep going as its not that bad but it has been very mediocre so far. 
Jul 23, 2023 7:24 PM

Apr 2012
if u cried like hell like me, check "Lucy - the eternity she wished for"
Jul 24, 2023 3:04 AM
Jan 2023
AI no Idenshi (The Gene of AI) EP3
When people develop emotions with AI and AI learns it might be abandoned, it surprisingly comforts users to strive through life.
2 stories in this episode are thought-provoking
Jul 24, 2023 8:50 AM

Jul 2011
Robo-bear reminded me of Wonkers from Dreamfall TLJ :)

nick_el_sonJul 28, 2023 7:06 AM
Jul 24, 2023 10:59 PM
Jul 2021
so far so good, underrated anime imo
Jul 25, 2023 8:26 PM
Oct 2019
God damn this show really makes a grown man cry every episode huh?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » AI no Idenshi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2023

33 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 14, 1:48 AM

Poll: » AI no Idenshi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2023

28 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 14, 1:06 AM

Poll: » AI no Idenshi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2023

52 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 14, 12:30 AM

Poll: » AI no Idenshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2023

59 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 7:17 PM

Poll: » AI no Idenshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

128 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.