Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 8 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2022 4:29 AM

Nov 2011
I swear, Yuji is the type of guy that accepts any type of quest if it has a purpose for him.

Props to him for having the guts to take on that Blue Dragon with his slime friends though. I mean, it does take guts and courage.
Aug 15, 2022 5:28 AM

May 2021
Great episode!
Since the slimes are so strong, Yuuji will have to travel up the volcano to defeat blue lesser fire dragons to get the jewel needed for their armour! The receptionist sure was surprised seeing how many requests Yuuji took on to defeat them! Seems they are resistant to magic also...
THE RED SLIME IS SUGOKU KAWAII NANO DESU!!!
Yuuji also takes on a request to take on the piranhas and forms a net of slimes to find it... it chases them from the bottom of a pit!
Luckily, they manage to beat it though as well as over 200 lesser fire dragons! The slimes apparently have mothers!!! And they told their kids to be cautious of fire dragons so they were scared to take one on xD. At least until Yuuji showed them how easy it was to beat them! The blue lesser fire dragon took a bit longer to take down though in the end they got 2 jewels.
The receptionist informed Yuuji that the piranhas were supposed to swim at the surface of the water looking for prey, not at the bottom so reported this as an emergency...

The slimes got their armour! With Yuuji's buffs, they were extremely powerful! Proud wolf's speed especially!
The weaponsmaker was very surprised at the slimes' capability to use magic... but if they use too high level spells, the armour could break...
He tells Yuuji he could make better equipment with fire dragons though of course they aren't going to be easy to beat...
And the volcano is erupting! No...forget that... it is a fire dragon!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 15, 2022 5:37 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 15, 2022 6:40 AM
Jun 2017
Next week: Yuuji vs Godzilla
Aug 15, 2022 6:58 AM

Feb 2019
Yuji v Gojira next week let’s gooo.

Love how the adventure guild clerk nearly passed out when yuji said he’d take on all the dragons lol. “Are you not hearing me??!”

One of the better episodes, Yuji’s water magic is pretty cool and crazy OP.
Aug 15, 2022 7:14 AM

Jun 2021
Adorable slime time!

Looks like this week the gang’s hunting a Blue Lesser Fire Dragon. With the amount of quests Yuji is taking on, I imagine he’s gonna make bank on this mountain.

The red slime is so cute! Looks like the blue slimes have made new friends. The slime net was great, they really snagged a big piranha! I love that the little slimes were just so lost in their conversation, they didn’t notice the dragons around ‘em lol. TIL the slimes have a “mom”! Funny how they were so scared of the dragons, but after Yuji killed one their confidence shot up like 1000% haha.

This Blue Lesser Fire Dragon was surprisingly tough, but it was no match for the slimes and Yuji! Proud wolf and the slimes got a huge boost thanks to their new gear, especially in regards to their speed. It’s gonna be handy fighting these berserk lesser fire dragons and that Godzilla of a Fire Dragon.
Aug 15, 2022 7:37 AM

Dec 2020
How to enjoy the show? Skip 5 seconds after each second(Assuming you are watching it on YT@Ani-One Asia).
Aug 15, 2022 8:11 AM
Sep 2015
Yuji's habit is he's hunting too many monsters, monsters could go extinct too, I'm wondering if there's a spawn system in this world.

Fire dragon gives a Godzilla aesthetic.
Aug 15, 2022 8:35 AM
Mar 2022
Stark700 said:
I swear, Yuji is the type of guy that accepts any type of quest if it has a purpose for him.

Props to him for having the guts to take on that Blue Dragon with his slime friends though. I mean, it does take guts and courage.

You watch almost everything
Aug 15, 2022 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
_Zuki said:
Stark700 said:

Aren't you should be the same?
Aug 15, 2022 9:12 AM
Mar 2022
KANLen09 said:
_Zuki said:

Aren't you should be the same?
I guess so but you even watch old ones in the 90s
Aug 15, 2022 9:18 AM

Jul 2017
Getting monster tamer armour isn't as easy as one would think, and the only way to get them is by defeating different types of Fire Dragons that are magically strong but have a weakness for water, with the blue one being a rare occurrence to even see, much less defeat. And Yuji for much or worse, decides to take them all anyways. There's an even fiercer Piranha, but that makes no difference anyways.

And so, Yuji using a net of slimes to scout the Piranha out, and as strong as it is, it's of no match. That's one mission down, and onto the Fire Dragons...except that the slimes back out, and ordinary water does the trick for a test to claim superiority, how quaint for a mass extermination of ordinary red ones. The problem comes with the Blue Lesser Fire Dragon, and even if the same tactic strikes twice, it's of considerable power to take it down to mark the quest completion.

Time to reap the benefits from the treasures, and get the monster armours made for significant upgrades, plus the monster tamer himself. The Fire Dragon is a liability, only this time it's summoned like Godzilla out of lava...and this will be an even bigger challenge.

As average as it can come...
Aug 15, 2022 10:08 AM

Apr 2022
"So the better the material, the better the armor"
True words of wisdom, a more wise sentence could never be spoken. Truly insightful.
Aug 15, 2022 11:35 AM
Nov 2016
Every time they showed the volcano from the village it came closer. Out the window in the end it looked like he lived half way up. And then godzilla came out of it.
Aug 15, 2022 1:02 PM

Jan 2015
Lesser Fire Dragon Lesser Fire Dragon Lesser Fire Dragon
How many times is it called?

Aug 15, 2022 1:54 PM

Mar 2020
well now we know why dragons are endangered in this world!! xD
Aug 15, 2022 2:40 PM

Jul 2008
Blue Lesser Fire Dragon
Blue Lesser Fire Dragon
Blue Lesser Fire Dragon
Blue Lesser Fire Dragon
Blue Lesser Fire Dragon

The characters are like game NPCs seriously

Aug 15, 2022 2:44 PM

May 2021
Calling a species "Lesser" sounds quite odd IMO. Their balls also looked kinda like Master Balls.

Also, Godzilla-knockoff in the next episode.

Aug 15, 2022 4:49 PM

Feb 2011
Yuji vs Godzirra next episode, oh boy.

Flame slime was kinda cute
piranha was a bit of a let down, almost felt like an unnecessary scene.

When is my boy getting paid? He handled all them lizards and we dont see a big stack of cash

Aug 15, 2022 5:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
After getting the lowdown from the blacksmith, Yuuji casually defeats a ton of Lesser Fire Dragons so he can get cool armor for his monsters lol, even the blue ones just survived a few attacks and died too, Yuuji really does have a Swiss Army array of tools that can take down anything lol, I’m sure next episode he’ll defeat Godzilla Volcano Edition swiftly as well.

And I really like the addition of the red slimes, just the little flame on their heads is cute and I liked that they distracted Yuuji’s slimes from scouting ahead and also just kept randomly adding to his collection.
Aug 15, 2022 5:47 PM

Jan 2021
Looks like Yuji's destroying the local ecosystem again, this time by killing all the local wildlife. Gets rid of the a giant predator in the river and clears out 221 lesser dragons, and 2 mighty blue dragons. He kills everything except slimes, why... because they're friend shaped.

Seriously though where ever Yuji goes trouble follows. Those cultists are up to no good again, this time they've awoken Godzilla.
Aug 15, 2022 8:53 PM
Jan 2021
How very convenient that the fire dragon decided to come out of the volcano. Now he can dump some water on him and give it to the crafter.
Aug 16, 2022 2:49 AM

Mar 2013
I finally caught up!
The slimes are really adorable and also annoying... lmao
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 16, 2022 6:51 PM
Mar 2022
this show really is a slime kindergarden field trip
Aug 16, 2022 11:56 PM
Jul 2021
This guy alone can and will, if he's not careful, make several monster species go extinct.

Unless of course if there's a respawn system in place, which is most likely.

Next Week Yuuji vs ???? This world God(s)? Because the way this guy is going the sky is not the limit.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Aug 17, 2022 2:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So we have fire slimes now as well xD but that dragon extermination at the volcano was lit, with that huge fish as well, and of course the other ones are shocked for how easy it was for him to gather all these gems while it improved his mobs once again... that huge unleashed dragon at the end though, it's waiting for its turn to be rekt as well xD
Aug 17, 2022 3:07 PM
Dec 2016
Interesting episode
Aug 19, 2022 11:30 AM
Jun 2016
Not good, neither too bad, just as expected.
Aug 20, 2022 3:05 PM

Nov 2009
So Yuuji decide to get some materials to make armor for this slimes...

Also, what's the point of making the monsters look super strong again?... MC literally killed of a "world ending dragon"... I am pretty sure all other down-to-earth dragon, not to mention "lesser" are a lot weaker... and thus not even a match against Yuuji. (not to mention... apparently a few cups of water can kill off a Lesser Dragon... LOL)

And we also got "Red Slime" (fire type), LOL @ the Slime Net tho... (nice new fishing technique)

LOL @ the Slimes talking to Red Slimes (they be flirting with each other), and didn't notice they're already by the Lesser Dragons...

Not only that, apparently the Slimes "mom" told them "dragons are scary"... I wonder who's the Slime's Mom...

___ ___ ___

And Yuuji one shots the Lesser Dragon with a simple Water Cannon...

BTW, the slime eating that dragon... LOL

Also, I think Yuuji is not only into deforestation, he's also into extinction.

___ ___ ___

Nice Godzilla tho.

Too bad... Godzilla gonna be facing up against a God Killer...

I imagine Yuuji using of those those "stronger spells" the Blacksmith talked about...

AKA, incoming "Large Ranged Frost" x10, LOL.
amlgAug 20, 2022 3:13 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 21, 2022 4:28 AM

Nov 2019
Interesting episode where Yuji tips the power balance yet again. He visits the blacksmith Geigel again and has gotten him to make powerful arrifacts for proud wolf and his slime. Only after slaughtering 202 lesser red dragons and 2 lesser blue dragons. Now the order is sabotaging the lesser red dragons and the fire dragon who has a lot of resemblance of G*dzilla. This is our chance to see Yuji in action with the new artifacts and potentially a new artifact for Yuji made using the fire dragon's jewel.
Aug 23, 2022 5:15 AM

May 2018
Those poor lesser dragons xD
Aug 29, 2022 4:24 AM
Jun 2019
Interesting ep :D

Aug 29, 2022 10:15 PM
Sep 2015
lazy animation (slow talking power point characters, too many close up, too many repeats of the same animation, jumping key moments... is a curse plaguing many anime these days even established franchise. I think because there is not enough backlash and some fanboys have no standers at all they will keep watching, defending and even worse by giving good rating for this.

Lazy producers trying to easy money by shoving every slime isekai and overpowered characters out there in people throat.

This anime good for background noise.
Aug 30, 2022 10:10 PM

Dec 2015
so there's blue slimes, red slimes... i wonder if there are yellow slimes? :> all 3 primary colors???
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Sep 19, 2022 3:16 AM

Feb 2021
I think they can defeat the red dragon.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 26, 2022 6:38 AM

May 2021
WHOA that's a freaking Godzilla we have right there in the end. But wait, has Godzilla always been a dragon species I wonder?

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Oct 12, 2022 7:20 PM

Aug 2015
it was kinda boring seeing them beat those dragons so easily. maybe the real dragon will be a better challenge.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Oct 20, 2022 9:19 AM

Sep 2012
Godzilla ur in the wrong franchise :D
Sep 19, 10:41 AM
May 2018
Your weakness is water, bruh, they're serious? Surely the Godzilla dragon about to come down is tougher.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

121 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 19, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

46 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 19, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2022

43 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 19, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

38 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 19, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 8, 2022

56 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 19, 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.