Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 16, 2021 9:29 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yukimaru and Fena'a destination of "Eden"...is Noah's Ark?

Everyone's mission technically ended at the treasure-laden Vault of the Earth, but clearly for the rest, Abel got it head-on of the secrets of the desired blindness. And the Goblin Knights (minus the obvious 2) put up one hell of a shielding fight against the British Colony.

Abel is like Davy Jones who remembers his past with Fena's mother, and Yukimaru will not relent in letting history repeat itself with Fena protecting him (this is also clearly inspired by Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann). The reveal of Helena is what sets this pirate adventure apart, and is a sweet moment between her and Abel to finally get his answer and reunite together in Heaven.

But surprise surprise, Cody is also here? The Observer (immediately giving me Fumetsu vibes) and storymaker of Fena's life and expedition, wow I wasn't expecting that plot twist completely. Now I'm really left to wonder how this'll all wrap up next week.
Oct 16, 2021 9:32 PM

Feb 2021
Damn wasn't expecting Abel to kill the captain like that, I actually love how he never gives a shit about killing any character.

So he loses his arm but before he goes down he pierces Yukimaru in the stomach, then in the next episode he will probably won't do much then.

And that Cody kid is behind it all, I'm really confused right now, I expect the finale to answer many questions.
Well overall this episode had great animation and production as usual can't wait for the finale.
Oct 16, 2021 9:33 PM

Mar 2008
Noah's Ark came out of nowhere. Fight scenes were great as usual. Not gonna lie, I felt nothing for Abel and Helena's reunion. Cody is an observer for Fena. Can't wait for the final episode.
Oct 16, 2021 9:34 PM

Mar 2014
So Abel had some "role" to play by stalking Fena, followed her all the way to Eden/the afterlife, reunited with her dead mother, and it turns out the little boy was actually her father who wasn't actually her father who was actually Yukimaru's older brother who was actually the Observer

Makes sense. /s
Oct 16, 2021 9:37 PM

Feb 2019
Holy shit man what a way to end my bday off with some peak fiction.

So it seemed like we had finally reached our final destination, only for the story to seemingly just begin. Abel is finally able to be with Helena again, but who/what exactly is the observer and what comes next for Fena and the others? I really hope we get a second season. Just feels like there’s more story to be told here and I don’t see it wrapping next week.

It seems like a lot of shit just came out of nowhere in the span of 24 mins. One minute we’re getting sakuga in the yukimaru abel fight then the next we’re getting helena and abel reunion then Fena’s dad who isn’t actually her dad..?
Marinate1016Oct 16, 2021 9:43 PM
Oct 16, 2021 9:42 PM
Oct 2017
So THAT'S where my Ark went!

I was wondering what happened to it....
Oct 16, 2021 10:10 PM

Jul 2011
Well, the moment that the name Abel came to play and Eden, I was dumb to not connect the dots and speculate the Noah's Ark, you know family tree.
I wouldn't be surprise if Fena is Eve reincarnation.

Kinda angers me that Yukimaru get hurt too easily

I suppose that Fena seen Abel and Helena meeting in totality. I mean technically, Fena now got a stepfather that is also her brother.

I don't know why the revelation about Franz/Cody remembered me of D.Gray.Man
Oct 16, 2021 10:14 PM

Apr 2018
Damn what a banger of an episode I wonder what the God/Creator has to do with.
Oct 16, 2021 10:59 PM

Jan 2009
Abel x Helena is the endgame after all eh

what about Cody being the storymaker though lol
Oct 16, 2021 11:28 PM

Jan 2020
Man, I don't know about this episode.. The story just flopped after the appearance of Helena. The plot armor in this one was too strong. I hope they can wrap it up in one episode. It all comes down to how they explain Cody's role, and the whole point of going to Eden. I really want them to save the show from missing because the 10 first episodes were fun.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Oct 17, 2021 1:25 AM

Mar 2020
That was the most anticlimactic ending ever, Abel commits manslaughter left and right, and still gets away scot-free? Hell, mf got the good ending too. That was so fucking shit lmfao. I wanted to see the creepy psycho rot at the bottom of Davy Jones' Locker, but he gets to be with his crush that he's been obsessed with for so long. Alright then.
Oct 17, 2021 1:26 AM

Jan 2009
Judevin said:
That was the most anticlimactic ending ever, Abel commits manslaughter left and right, and still gets away scot-free? Hell, mf got the good ending too. That was so fucking shit lmfao. I wanted to see the creepy psycho rot at the bottom of Davy Jones' Locker, but he gets to be with his crush that he's been obsessed with for so long. Alright then.

they are referencing Christianity heavily though and we know that religion is all about forgiveness of sins lol
Oct 17, 2021 2:47 AM

Jun 2019
Man... what an episode that was. A lot of bloodshed between our friends and Abel's navy. And, then after that, the fight broke out between Yukimaru and Abel where after seeing Helena for the last time, Abel was able to die in peace and finally got united with the one he loved all this time. That was quite emotional.

In the end, there was another twist that needs to be explained in the last episode of this show. But, overall a great episode this was. I wished Helena would've stayed for a little longer, so Fena can talk to her but whatever.
Oct 17, 2021 2:49 AM

Jan 2009
the deformed animation style or character drawings in this episode does not fit the overall visuals of the show though so this episode visuals or art wise is kinda a downgrade for me
Oct 17, 2021 3:11 AM

Apr 2015
So Noah's ark, that was a surprise.

What was more surprising was the red eyes of Abel, not only when he shot the captain in cold blood, but as soon as he entered the area where Fena and Yukimaru were at they turned back to red and a thunderstorm formed. I am curious to why that was happening.

So in the end Abel reunites with "Helena". Can't say I quite liked that development as I feel Abel got off easy and now can spend the afterlife with Helena. Eh, lucky bastard.

Now Cody was a twist I didn't expect, I really wonder what he means with the "storyteller", is he some kind of god??? Hope the final episode explains it well, cause with the events this episode, it's definitely not lining up to be a strong ending.

Best part of the episode.
Oct 17, 2021 3:23 AM
Jul 2016
Oh no... I'm a little worried. Here's hoping for ep 12 to have a proper ending. I really love the pacing from eps 1-9 but eps 10-11 is a little bit messy and felt rushed.
Oct 17, 2021 4:04 AM
Sep 2021
Amelia-tan said:
Oh no... I'm a little worried. Here's hoping for ep 12 to have a proper ending. I really love the pacing from eps 1-9 but eps 10-11 is a little bit messy and felt rushed.

I agree with you. Let's hope that the anime doesn't suffer the same fate as Wonder Egg Priority.
Oct 17, 2021 4:29 AM

Mar 2012
Abel is the only character who makes a little sense in this nonsensical show, so, good for him I guess. I'm really pissed that this ended up being just a high value production wasted on a story with no coherent plot in sight and cardboard characters that only serves as plot devices. One episode to go and I don't care about anyone. Last week I complained because this is a 1 cour only show, now I'm kind of glad I won't have to sit for another 12 episodes of this schlock.
Oct 17, 2021 4:39 AM
Nov 2019
After Eden, The Ark of the Covenant and The Noah's Ark all that's left is for God to appear in the story. I think Houtman/Cody/Observer is kind of playing God's role in the story, considering he is the storymaker of Fena's history.
Kaeus-KunOct 17, 2021 4:48 AM
Oct 17, 2021 4:40 AM

Dec 2015
I have to admit: I didn't expect Cody to be involved like this ... until the beginning of the previous episode. There it was made pretty clear that he would be important.

Still ... feels 7-ish so far only. Usually I do not like those adventure-type anime. And the reveals and stuff ... a but "too much".
Oct 17, 2021 4:54 AM
Jul 2016
Amelia-tan said:

Ah, a little correction.I love the pacing from eps 1-8, but eps 9 starting to get confusing from the "song riddle" part (I don't mind for the big reveal about Abel and Helena's past, because it's necessary to find out what makes Abel become so obsessive and depressive regarding Helena) so it's fifty fifty for me. And thennn things starting to become rushed and messy until eps 11.I kinda disappointed because of that. Also I still confused about the secrets behind Fena who always know to where she must go and what step should she take to find Eden. Is she really a witch? Or some kind of a holy maiden like Jeanne d'Arc? I really really really hope they explain it more clearly in the last episode.
Oct 17, 2021 5:01 AM
Jan 2019
Still enjoying this series, although there’s quite a lot to wrap up in one more episode. It seems like Fena will have a choice to make, and I’m hoping for a possible second season to explore the choice she makes, but with Yukimaru already in a lot of danger and the op and ed showing Fena and him together in the end I wouldn’t be surprised if they both die/ go to some far away place alone forever and we only see a glimpse of what happens to everyone else before the season ends. However, I have really enjoyed the journey of the show so far and am hoping for a decent ending to round it off.
Oct 17, 2021 5:07 AM

Sep 2013
Horrible episode,they killed the story in like 5 mins nice
Deep dark fantasies
Oct 17, 2021 5:51 AM
Sep 2021
Can't wait for 12 episode 😍😍😍😍
Oct 17, 2021 5:53 AM

Oct 2016
I don't like Abel or anything, but thank you for shooting that captain lmao.

Also, what the fuck. There's definitely a lot of religious influences here, that I don't really know in depth. Out of everyone so far, Abel got the happy ending bruh. I mean good for him I guess, he did all those atrocities just to reach this point. I get that he's been through some shit, but it definitely felt undeserved.

Cody was really interesting though. Is he just assuming the form of Fena's father or that was literally him all this time manipulating the story. One more episode to go, I hope it ends satisfyingly.
Oct 17, 2021 5:57 AM

Oct 2017
Fights scenes are cool and stuff but it's really a shame how pointless they are in this episode.

Cody revealed as the observer reminds me of the starchild in Mass Effect 3, I hope the end won't be a mess.
Oct 17, 2021 7:06 AM

Nov 2016
RIP Abel. I was surprisingly touched, even tho I didn't particularly like him before. Presentation can be everything at times. But I also gotta admit that his tragic story got something.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 17, 2021 7:09 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I don't know if my limited knowledge on Christianity prevented me from enjoying the episode as much as I could have but I got lost in some points regarding the significance of the ark, the song riddles and the whole scenario. I mean, up to episode 8 or 9 the story was going smoothly and the character interactions made it enjoyable. However, it looks like since they have to wrap up the story quickly, not everything was properly explained.

Some of the questions I've raised in this instance were "why/how did Helena suddenly appear?", "how did Abel realistically caught up to them by just walking?", "how did he die by bursting into flames?", "was Abel always possessed?", "how was Yukimaru hurt so easily?", among others. Maybe I could answer some of them in context or by rewatching past episodes but I'm not keen on that being the case. Let's see how it ends.

PS: The animation budget must have been somewhat cut off for some of the scenes in between. At least Helena's sequence looked pretty neat.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 17, 2021 7:51 AM

Jul 2017
I was really iffy about the whole story for the most part, but this episode pretty much put the show down under in the grave. That was a real mess and felt anticlimactic to watch too.
Oct 17, 2021 8:23 AM

Aug 2013
Oh wow Noha's ark in Eden? Is the whole story related to the bible or something :o
I definitely can't wait for episode 12 to see how they'll wrap this show up but after the amazing episode we got last week, this week felt like kind of all over the place? I was left with more questions than answers lol.

But yeah, props to Abel for making it to his destination. At least he finally gets to be with Helena forever and that's all he ever wants.

Hope this ends really well cause I've really enjoyed this anime so far~ ;u;
Oct 17, 2021 8:57 AM

Oct 2020
Hey, at least Abel got to be reunited with Helena, finally putting him to rest peacefully. Out of nowhere, Cody decides to appear. I wonder how they'll be able to wrap this up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2021 9:32 AM

Feb 2007
Goodbye, 4th wall...
Oct 17, 2021 9:54 AM

Nov 2018
So basically in this episode we have
Fena's mother
Fena's stepfather also Yukimaru's brother ?
Fena's stepbrother
Observer

Damn what a confusing episode
Let's see what happen in last episode, also they still dont meet Shitan's brother ??
Can they really properly wrap up everything for only one episode ??
Oct 17, 2021 10:51 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Welp, Abel got what he wanted and reunited with Fena's mother in the afterlife. Still don't know the reason why Noah's arc is in Eden besides the obvious Christian reference. They have one more episode to explain all this and Cody's role as the observer.
Oct 17, 2021 11:04 AM
Jan 2021
in my opinion, the first 10 episodes were great but i honestly don’t know how to feel about this episode. i wonder how they’ll wrap it up in the finale.
Oct 17, 2021 11:23 AM

Apr 2018
Well, this was quite an episode. A lot has happend in a small amount of time. Yukimaru vs Abel was quite nice. It went pretty fast but when he sliced off that arm, so satisfying. The other crewmembers put up a pretty good fight and that one shot was pretty THICC. The final goal of Abel was to look for Helena and he accomplished it. The OST was INSANE.. literally masterpiece work right there. And Cody is the storymaker of the tale. Well, I'm curious on how they'll end this show. There are still a lot of questions to be answered.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 17, 2021 11:58 AM

Jun 2021
Sorry, I just got to rant. It's been 11 episodes. The show is almost over, and there are a ton of problems that I doubt will be fixed by the finale.

I kind of don't care about Fena's crew risking their lives, since 4/5ths of them are so underdeveloped. We've known them for nearly the entire show and they're basically plot devices or there to round out the numbers. Plus there's been so little stakes with them, I have no doubt that they'd just easily defeat the large army armed with tons of superior weapons. Or they'll die, but get magically resurrected somehow.

When this show was announced, I was expecting Fena to go through more growth. Improve as a fighter, do pirate stuff, learn to be more resourceful, inspire deep change in characters outside of just Shitan and Yukimaru, have more agency, rely more on herself and not on memories. Maybe she doesn't end up being a fighter, but they focus on the unique, individual bonds between her and the cast, and how she improved their lives. But nah, she just wanders around and acts as a guide with her conveniently solid memories, while everyone tries to climb up her butt because they're in love with her or know that she's valuable. For a show called Fena: Pirate Princess, she's more of a tour guide than a pirate.

The plot has been disjointed and there are a lot of unanswered questions & weird decisions, but I'm doing to wait on the finale before I judge these parts. There's still time for them to wrap up some of the mysteries, and the finale is the perfect time to tie up loose ends. But there will more likely than not be a few unanswered questions and missing details.

You know how this show is about pirates and ninjas? The ninja clan's backstory stuff and lore ends up pushed into the background, except when Shitan tells the gang there are consequences for defying their group- Oh no wait nevermind, everything's fine and we're just not going to deal with that. We spend a lot of time at sea, surely we can have a few naval and ship battle- Oh, we're just going to get one, and it's just Abel's crew blasting the pirate chicks in a completely one-sided fight. The show is called PIRATE PRINCESS, so - Oh wait, the only piratey things the cast do it hunt for one treasure and travel by sea. (In a submarine and not a pirate ship.) The ninjas using a submarine wasn't even necessary in the end, it could have been a ship and little would have changed. The girl ninja is all about inventions, surely that'll come into play outside of her making the submarine. The submarine that's not even necessary and could have been a regular ship instead. Abel has an interesting story, it would be a shame if we only explore half of it. Cody.

Also, child Yukimaru looks exactly like a mini version of that one ninja crewmate, it's weird. Like he looks nothing like his childhood self, while this rando does. It's a small nitpick and doesn't damage the show, but it's been bugging the hell out of me. Why make these two characters look the same, at different points in their lives? It's such a bizarre design choice.

This show had a lot of potential, so it's so frustrating to see the show as it is now. There are still a lot of good elements to the series. I wish this show was 24 episodes long, so they could have had extra time to flesh out their ideas and characters.
GwenpoolOct 17, 2021 5:44 PM
Oct 17, 2021 1:56 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Oh boy, I really wanted to like this episode more than I did, but I guess it's still possible depending on how the show wraps up with the finale next week.

The only thing I can say for certain is that there is another wonderful vocal track composed by Yuki Kajiura which I can't wait to listen to in full.

The animation, while gorgeous, sometimes tried a little too hard during the whole Noah's Arc scene. Speaking of, I wasn't expecting that to show up. But why not at this point? Every other mythical relic has been shown or mentioned at this point.

There are a few big problems as I see it. One is that Abel didn't deserve the send off that he got. If he was truly a more developed character and displayed more pain in his decisions, and we got to know the real him a lot better, then perhaps it could have worked giving him a tragic send-off. However, we as an audience never had the opportunity or reason to sympathise with the character. They tried doing that with his backstory, but it didn't quite land. Plus, the whole time since then, he was cold and one-note. He had no depth at all.

Another big problem is all of the mystical stuff that's going on which still hasn't been explained. It's hard to take these supposedly emotional scenes seriously where the story keeps pulling rabbits out of its butt to surprise us, and those reveal don't make sense or aren't explained. For example, that final twist. It somehow was a surprise, but not really. We knew he was somehow important to everything, but we had no idea how. So him being an "observer" is somehow both a surprise, but not really a shock, since we have no idea what that is even supposed to be. Of course, this can all be fixed in the last episode, but with how much there is to wrap up, it's highly unlikely that the anime can answer up all of those questions in a satisfactory way.

Lastly, the characters still don't feel like they have grown. Fena was about to protect Yukimaru, which would have been at least something for her character, but no. Her mother came instead and took care of Abel. Again, of course, she will most likely do something in the last episode, but characters are supposed to do things throughout the whole story, not just at the very end.

I can nitpick a bunch more about the characters, story, and decisions in this episode, but I will hold out on the details until the finale happens, since that will be what saves the show. I have theories on what can be going on. If those theories are correct, then I can see this finale being an absolute stroke of genius. However, it would also be incredibly difficult to pull off, especially with all of the plot threads that still need to be resolved.

Hopefully the finale doesn't disappoint.

On a side note, the Observer character is giving me Chuck from Supernatural vibes.
anime-primeOct 17, 2021 3:27 PM
Oct 17, 2021 3:22 PM

May 2015
Ok this hasn't quite gotten to Darling in the Franxx levels of going off the rails, bit iys getting really close
Oct 17, 2021 3:26 PM

Jun 2021
Im so confused, I don't understand anything right now, we'll have to wait until next week

Rip Abel
Oct 17, 2021 4:00 PM

Jul 2016
Like when you feel more for the supposed antagonist rather than for the main heroine. Not gonna lie, I'm somewhat glad Abel could finally reunite with Helena.

So... uh... Cody's character ended up being someone akin to God if not God himself. Okay. We have gone full 100% nonsense now.

By the way, why did Abel look like he was gonna turn into a vampire?
Oct 17, 2021 4:28 PM

Feb 2020
NoahC123 said:
So THAT'S where my Ark went!

I was wondering what happened to it....
What did you do with the animals though?

There's a time and a place for anime. The time is now. The place is here. -me
Oct 17, 2021 6:41 PM

Feb 2014
With the finale next I wonder how they gonna fit the Goblin Knights in the story. Hope they end it well.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 17, 2021 9:22 PM
Mar 2015
Her mother comes to take Abel away Leaving Fena to decide how to proceed
Oct 17, 2021 10:35 PM

Sep 2015
It was so obvious that Abel was going to get shot, greed never runs out unscathed

The pacing of the fighting was just so weird.... and sound effects weren't satisfying

Animation felt so weird and unsettling for this episode .

overall not liking this series at all, with how things are being written out, there is no depth to Fenas character, everything has been so simplistic and uninspired.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 18, 2021 2:53 AM

Mar 2008
I'm not even mad Abel got what he wanted. He wasn't exactly being any more a bad guy than someone like Yukimaru. At least he doesn't smack around Helena like Yukimaru hits Fena.

I still don't get if Fena's father is also Abel's versus it was just a misunderstanding on Abel's part or if he was then if she was with him willingly or not because it makes no sense why she would be with him when she liked Abel.

BlichoBoy said:
Well, the moment that the name Abel came to play and Eden, I was dumb to not connect the dots and speculate the Noah's Ark, you know family tree.
I wouldn't be surprise if Fena is Eve reincarnation.

Kinda angers me that Yukimaru get hurt too easily

I suppose that Fena seen Abel and Helena meeting in totality. I mean technically, Fena now got a stepfather that is also her brother.

I don't know why the revelation about Franz/Cody remembered me of D.Gray.Man

And Abel has a biblical name which makes me wonder if it was just thrown in or were they implying Yukimaru is Abel's brother (since Cain killed his brother Abel) and since it was suggested Abel's dad got with Helena and Abel and Fena would be step siblings then that means Yukimaru and Fena are siblings too. Very biblical if that is the case rofl

SouthRzVa said:

By the way, why did Abel look like he was gonna turn into a vampire?

I did think that at first but now I'm thinking maybe he was being manipulated by the observer seeing through his eyes making him see things. May get explained next episode.

Gwenpool said:

This show had a lot of potential, so it's so frustrating to see the show as it is now. There are still a lot of good elements to the series. I wish this show was 24 episodes long, so they could have had extra time to flesh out their ideas and characters.

The pacing feels like a 24 episode show. Im thinking maybe it was planned from the beginning to split it up into two seasons because that's all they could manage at a time for now.
Oct 18, 2021 4:24 AM

Oct 2017
billybub said:
Ok this hasn't quite gotten to Darling in the Franxx levels of going off the rails, bit iys getting really close

There's one episode left to go to space and fight aliens.
Oct 18, 2021 7:14 AM

Oct 2018
samashi20 said:
Man, I don't know about this episode.. The story just flopped after the appearance of Helena. The plot armor in this one was too strong. I hope they can wrap it up in one episode. It all comes down to how they explain Cody's role, and the whole point of going to Eden. I really want them to save the show from missing because the 10 first episodes were fun.

It's right from the moment we got Helena in the plot, the story was a little weird. This episode a was a little lost lol
Waiting sunday to see what will happen and how it will finish
Oct 18, 2021 11:44 AM

Nov 2014
Tbh I'd prefer to watch this whole story from Abel's point of view.
Oct 18, 2021 12:37 PM
May 2020
I'm honestly happy to check this thread and see people just as clueless like me :D

This ep was mind-blowing for sure and just beautiful to watch. I can't hate Abel at all, he has been just as much through everyone else..so I was really happy for his and Helenas ending..

The Noah arc really left me confused, as much as the observer. Is the storyteller a shapeshifter? Was he also Jean d'Arc back then when (s)he ordered the stone?

Panzer92 said:
Tbh I'd prefer to watch this whole story from Abel's point of view.

same! in the end, we actually got the most background story from him from all characters, and the whole searching for Helena was left out till a certain point. But honestly how much story plot and backgrounds can be fitting in only 12 eps :(

Do you guys think there will be another season or maybe a movie?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeOct 18, 2021 12:43 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

LastLuminescence - Oct 23, 2021

155 by Alice103 »»
Sep 13, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

85 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 28, 2021

55 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Jan 15, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 2, 2021

60 by Kami_Willis »»
Apr 30, 2023 4:38 PM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Sep 18, 2021

63 by nameofuser_ »»
Mar 14, 2023 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.