Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 21, 2020 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What..shooting for a movie? This anime really likes to shuffle all kinds of ideas into its show.

Most importantly, we got Hina starring as a main character. A lot of other characters have also been casted as actors including Kako and Izanami. Suzuki is also back and oh boy, I think something big is going to go down soon with the second half of this show.

Nov 21, 2020 7:34 AM

Feb 2018
Hold on sec, I feel that Hina's dialogue and eggs scene similar to Lia - karma lyrics?

I feel this episode too boring, I didn't really like the production. I'm also a little disappointed that Hina's flag is flying, will this be the end for Izanami? I don't really understand with that last scene, whether Hina isn't a god, hhmmm... 6 Days left

Nov 21, 2020 8:30 AM

Dec 2012
Casual Hina is Cute
Nov 21, 2020 8:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Making a movie, it was quite fun to be honest.
But well that end of episode is really interesting and weird, why Hina on in the picture at the end? so many questions.
Nov 21, 2020 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
The animation/art during the scene of Hina cracking eggs was actually insane.

We got some really cute Yota/Hina moments today. The hug and then the scene on the hill. The gears are definitely turning for a ship, but I’m prepared to have my heart broken at the end of all of this.

As expected, Hina is related to Korogi and that “what does happiness mean to you” quote from last week. I wonder if she’s an experiment or his actual daughter 🤔 really excited to find out more in the coming weeks. One of my fave eps so far.
Nov 21, 2020 9:07 AM
Apr 2017
Bruh the secondary plotline is starting to come together. This is starting to get interesting now. Hina is the Prof's daughter? That explains quite a bit now, but I'm now placing bets that something bad will happen to Hina, if this is seriously trying to be "the saddest anime ever".
Nov 21, 2020 9:08 AM

Sep 2015

I'm gonna laugh if it is some killer virus that ends the world.
Nov 21, 2020 9:11 AM

Mar 2015
I agree that the animation was way too good on the movie scenes, I think the whole episode overall was the really clean(her singing scene also really smooth), probably the best episode in that department since the first episode.

Also, my favorite episode so far, there were no huge sad feelings, but this was so solid from beginning to end, setting ground for everything and the comedy was on point.

Doing my overall impressions of the series until now before the true history starts to come together(next episode probably), I'm liking it way more than Charlotte, and it is well on the way to surpass Angel Beats for me, if it nails the next few episodes.
Nov 21, 2020 9:19 AM

Nov 2016
>there are only 7 days left

Hina didn't get the meaning of news

Another fun episode, with some surprise guests. Plot also thickens.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 21, 2020 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
I'd watch that movie in a heartbeat. Nothing but pure laughs and great acting lol
Nov 21, 2020 9:28 AM

Jan 2017
"Anything is possible with free effects software these days!"
Hina Youtube channel when

Oh boy the main plot's starting, seems like Hina's not really a god after all
Nov 21, 2020 9:31 AM

Mar 2020
The movie making seems like a fun idea!

With this episode we see Hina in a photo looking actually normal. I have questions that need to be answered. Well. I'll have them answered soon...

6 more days...I'm waiting...

Good episode :)
Nov 21, 2020 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
This episode is just the continuation of Episode 2, ONLY EXCEPT that the underlying plot is coming altogether.

Youta's little sister Sora's plot is coming altogether with the script from Episode 2, and now it's time to do some movie filming, and bringing back everyone we've seen so far altogether to complete the job. Quite fun and funny though with Hina's non-compliance (and too bad the older brother doesn''t have a say).

RIP listening ears to Hina's horrid singing though, and the egg-bashing messy scene though.

It's been awhile since we've seen Hacker Hiroto Suzuki, and therein lies the secondary plot to figure out Dr. Korogi's real intentions of tracing origins...tracing back to the daughter Hina...? Interesting...

Surely now the 2nd half is raising more questions towards the ending. 6 days left to go...
Nov 21, 2020 9:35 AM

Dec 2014
The movie stuff was fun to watch, good episode on the whole.

Korogi is supposed to be some kind of computer scientist and physicist and a renowned software developer. Given that there is an actual picture of him with Hina, my guess is that Hina is that some kind of android, her predictive powers are probably just some advanced simulation. She calls herself Odin, could be project code name? The world ending in 30 days might mean that the world ends in 30 days for her. Probably everything she learns might get overwritten, it could be the way in which her AI is trained, so it could in a sense be that every 30 days she's introduced into different "experiments" to have her AI learn.
Of course, this is just me theorizing completely out of the left field so I might be completely wrong.

People were also talking about some kind of simulation theory, but given the Korogi and Hina picture. I'm not sure if it's still likely, but they could still be in the simulation that trains Hina to interact in the real world. However, Yota and co seem far too advanced to just be simulations but we'll see.
Nov 21, 2020 9:35 AM

Apr 2018
Knowing that its a work of Jun Maeda
I already felt the story building up
since the last 6 episodes is like introducing and exploring every character
and at this episode I think the story is finally building up
Nov 21, 2020 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
The movie shooting was a pretty funny skit.

I have so many questions about that ending, but I guess that's how the main antagonist and Hina are connected in a sense.

But PLEASE, PLEASE don't tell me Izanami-san lost to Hina :(
Nov 21, 2020 9:43 AM

Sep 2019
I know these episodes are a build up for the climax but I think it's too random for a build up. I still can't connect to the characters, there were only a few episodes that made me emphatize with a character. I hope the drama build up gets heavier with the next episode.
Nov 21, 2020 9:44 AM

Oct 2017
The film shooting was quite hilarious and we're finally gonna be getting to the main plot.

So Hina's the daughter of that researcher huh, maybe his research is the reason why Hina can predict future.
Nov 21, 2020 9:53 AM

May 2019
The back hug scene made me uncomfortable. The siscon joke is getting old as well. Overall, I wasn’t very entertained by this episode.

But the end managed to catch my interest once again. Hina is related to the professor and 6 days left before the said “end of the world”. Let’s see what happens.

But I have to say, the anime hasn’t made me emotionally attached to any character so far so I don’t think I’ll be able to participate in a sob fest if they decide to head towards the tearjerker route.

z00nex said:
I know these episodes are a build up for the climax but I think it's too random for a build up. I still can't connect to the characters, there were only a few episodes that made me emphatize with a character. I hope the drama build up gets heavier with the next episode.

Agreed. That’s why I feel no attachment towards any of the characters.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 21, 2020 9:53 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014

Looks like the movie was hommage to this.
Nov 21, 2020 9:55 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what a cliffhanger! Prof. and Hina possibly in human form, I've got serious Qs lol.

Anyway, that aside, it was a pretty fun movie skit. I'm still wondering what Tenguji-san is doing here in all seriousness xD.

Hina starting to realise her feelings slowly? And Izanami picking up on it. How very interesting, indeed.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 21, 2020 10:11 AM

Oct 2018
It is confirmed! Youta has a sister complex! Youta will do anything when it comes to imouto!

It's nice to see Youta's friends gathering together. Even the debt collector from episode 3 join his group.

For the movie part, I got a lot of hillarious moment. Hina singing and CGI editing are totally the best one. And also there are some slightest hint of Hina x Youta moments.

For the hacker part, it looks like Hina Sato is the professor's daughter or granddaughter before she became a god. Maybe the professor's research is probably the cause of Hina's prediction ability. I'm having Charlotte vibe right about now!
Forum set made by Nate
Nov 21, 2020 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
The movie making part was just hilarious, especially Hina's singing and her breaking those eggs. XD

Yep, got some questions about who Hina is after seeing the picture at the end of the episode. Can't wait to learn more about her.

Nov 21, 2020 10:23 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Seven days until the end huh time sure flew by. Hmm thats quite the cast that Yota managed to assemble though. With some surprising faces as well like the money lender. Still this gathering shows just how many connections Yota had made since meeting Hina. The film shoot though sure proved to be pretty fun. Even though Hina was playing about in the beginning she really got into it as it went on. Still its nice to see some tension between Hina and Yota though given what happened last ep. Hmm so the info that the hacker was trying so hard to find was data about Hina then. Overall an interesting ep that did well in blending in comedy, positivity with tension and revelation via the film shoot and the hackers hunt for the truth. Now with the world on course to end in a week and the hackers new focus on Hina feels like things starting to get serious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2020 10:59 AM
Oct 2020
if u dont want your head messed up for a week don't watch it now
watch ep 7 and 8 together on next week

Nov 21, 2020 11:20 AM

Jun 2017
Movie part was boring for me but the last few minutes saved this episode. Finally some progress on the actual main plot...but most of us probably called Hina being related to the professor anyway.
Nov 21, 2020 11:25 AM

Feb 2016
@Cocoa_Hoto I do not think she is a goddess to begin with. I suspect her to be either a magnificent written AI/robo, based on e.g. a dead daughter or she is just a normal childish girl with the typical anime-big-brain-plot kinda intelligence.

I may be wrong, yet I could not believe her from episode 1 on. If she was a goddess, things would have gone different - especially the truck scene.
Nov 21, 2020 11:28 AM

Jul 2017
On one hand, I didn't find any glaring flaws in this episode like the previous few. On the other hand, it was so mundane that I wish there were glaring flaws if it means something that is at the very least "interesting".

The only part of the episode that I was legitimately pleased with was the egg cracking scene.

Other than that, it's just an episode that moves the plot forward ever so slightly.

Most of the characters present serve no purpose other than to take up space. Yota's speech about having so many friends falls flat when half of the people there aren't his friends.

We have an adult woman who shouldn't be there to begin with, her bodyguard, a former swindler, and his sister's friend. These characters lack a proper connection to Yota.
Hina is as annoying as ever. And I'm not buying her "feelings"(?) for Yota.

And the only part of this episode that could've been interesting (the subplot with the hacker guy) fails to amount to much other than a reveal at the end due to it being developed inconsistently. Not to mention we just haven't seen enough of him to care.

Once again, this is not a bad show. The production values are great and there is some serviceable comedy. It simply fails when you look beyond the surface level of it.

At the very least, I'm now confident in my decision to bump my score down from an 8 to a 7.

If I wanted to watch an anime about a ragtag group of people making a film with an annoying girl that has god-like abilities, I'd watch Haruhi Suzumiya.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Nov 21, 2020 12:02 PM

May 2020
_cenjoo said:

Honestly same, I'm more invested in Izanami-san at this point than any other part of the show
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Nov 21, 2020 12:12 PM

Apr 2020
Well they were making a movie, kinda random but yeah the episode was funny

Also at the end we see the photograph of Hina, don't know what this could mean, maybe it was her father in the picture?
Nov 21, 2020 12:26 PM

Mar 2019
They are very talented to make a movie acutally...pretty sure it will be a good one but also maybe the last sadly...

Although it is probably because of the boy the world will end, I have high respect for him tbh. He is risking his life to complete his mission and he found the key: Hina. Who definitely has something to do with the prof....(created by him?! maybe....Plastic Memories feeling....)
Nov 21, 2020 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
Now I'm curious to see the explanation for why Youta's family accepted Hina so quick. At first I thought that she was really a God, or at least some kind of spiritual entity, but now the show is going more and more towards the scentific approach...
Nov 21, 2020 12:42 PM

Jul 2020
They shoot a movie written by Sora.
Hina is the professor's daughter?
Something about immune systems?

Looks like everything is starting to come together. I'm ready to feel sad. Bring it on Jun Maeda.
Nov 21, 2020 12:44 PM

Nov 2019
Strenghtening the bond between the characters and providing a mystery with Hina questioning if she really is a god or not. Overall this episode was really enjoyable and intreresting knowing Maeda Jun these last episodes will be emotional.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Nov 21, 2020 1:00 PM

Jun 2020
Hmm idk ig I just expected better from this show
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 21, 2020 1:32 PM
Sep 2020
i really hope the show isn't pushign a ship between a dude who's 18 and Hina who's supposedly elementary school age

but finally the plot is moving, and it seems as if the hacker dude will be going after Hina over the next few episodes. Wonder if the supporting cast will sacrifice themselves to protect her or something along those lines
Nov 21, 2020 1:34 PM

May 2018

I still don't dig as to what that hacker guy has to do around here.
Nov 21, 2020 2:38 PM
Oct 2020
This is my first show by Jun Maeda, and hearing what people had said about his other shows, I was waiting for some type of plot twist at some point. BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS! The second half of this episode just left me with so many questions that I'll just have to wait to get answered...
Nov 21, 2020 2:48 PM

Aug 2019
well this makes it interesting because I was wondering what the point of this hacker guy was in the plot
Nov 21, 2020 3:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice! Finally they were dealing the main thing as already mentioned in the beginning of the series: making a film, sponsored by Miss Tengan, directing by Narukami Sora, MC by Youta, and ofc my dear god, Odin-sama aka Hina. So thats why they ended up helping a bunch of people, playing an unknown game, using the festival to build up the chemistry between all the crews. Only to had these little behind the scene activity that looks like a profesional film making already! What a revelations. I am satisfied! Well, well, its had an intriguing interaction, and funny too as always coming from duo meatheads Youta, and Hina. However, the dialogue that coming from Hina's mouth last line was so fishy. Was her wish to came there was to grant, and making her-father-looks-like Youta, happy? Well, the photo that brought by Suzuki could be the thing. But it can be wrong too, since its still had 6 days left to tell the truth. Ah, come on, Suzuki, keep continued your search for those profesor. It might revealed something unexpected for the story telling. Or, he just straight to search Hina as his main target? Well, i doubt she won't revealed anything, unless its already up to the deadline.

Also, Izanami was the one to jealous. Lmao. What a twisted thinking those princess had. No, girl, no, its the otherwise. Rather, its Hina that accepted everything to happened. Because, you know, she was a god!

Thats it for now. The mystery elements were so nicely done, slowly but its gained its composure. A little action to wrapped that last piece. Overall, i am very curious to see the next one. On to the next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 21, 2020 3:08 PM
Aug 2020
This was a fun episode and some relationships between characters were explored.

I'm really interested in seeing how all the plot points fit together. That ending was so interesting!
Nov 21, 2020 3:27 PM

Aug 2020
The shooting of Sora-chan's video was done at the Fuefukigawa Fruit Park in Yamanashi City, Yamanashi-ken.
Nov 21, 2020 3:44 PM

Apr 2019
I feel that movie is some foreshadowing into this whole god and world ending thing. Hopefully we get enlightened on that. Ending scene with that hacker guy again, seems he found some professors notes? Must be something interesting in them...

Nov 21, 2020 4:12 PM

Mar 2019
This is going to be sad indeed.

Nov 21, 2020 4:24 PM

Feb 2014
Wow the animations this episode was spot on. The movie shots were so damn cool. This is like peak Jun Maeda with the comedy routine too.XD Also poor dad, has to play the role as a freeloader even though he has work.XD Narukami's siscomplex is too damn high. Also why not? Sora is just too kyyyu~

At first I suspected Tengan to be somehow related to Hina, since their personalities match up like mother and daughter. But after the cliffhanger the suspense is high. Time to gear up for the feels now. We in endgame. 6 days left.

Smudy said:

Wow this is gold. Is this a Jun Maeda project too?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 21, 2020 4:54 PM

Sep 2020
dasprn said:
Wow the animations this episode was spot on. The movie shots were so damn cool. This is like peak Jun Maeda with the comedy routine too.XD Also poor dad, has to play the role as a freeloader even though he has work.XD Narukami's siscomplex is too damn high. Also why not? Sora is just too kyyyu~

At first I suspected Tengan to be somehow related to Hina, since their personalities match up like mother and daughter. But after the cliffhanger the suspense is high. Time to gear up for the feels now. We in endgame. 6 days left.

Smudy said:

Wow this is gold. Is this a Jun Maeda project too?

Huh, I never thought about a possible direct connection/relation between Tengan and Hina.
Nov 21, 2020 5:08 PM

Apr 2015
Okay, besides all the silly shit they are doing, the plot finally thickens a bit with Hiroto discovering a photo of Hina in casual clothing. To think she's the daughter of a professor (assuming that she is). I wonder what he did to her for her to claim she's a god...

Not gonna lie, the movie shooting was funny at some points, but my word that singing of Hina the first go was so cringe XD

KusoKao20 said:
The shooting of Sora-chan's video was done at the Fuefukigawa Fruit Park in Yamanashi City, Yamanashi-ken.

Not all heroes wear capes, saved me some time researching. Thanks!
Nov 21, 2020 5:15 PM

Aug 2010
Ragerrodent said:
_cenjoo said:

Honestly same, I'm more invested in Izanami-san at this point than any other part of the show
Same. I've never been disappointed with Maeda before but Izanami getting shafted in the end is a big NO.
Nov 21, 2020 5:23 PM

Apr 2013
To all whining Izanamifags: Hina is the best girl here.
Nov 21, 2020 5:53 PM

Oct 2020
Izanami-san! Izanami-san!
Where are you??Did you lose to Hina??( ̄△ ̄)

Eventually,these two lines which seemed to be completely different have got a connection.The end of Hina's photo really gave me a shock.Where is Doctor now?Or in this world who is the real Doctor?Many questions got me into confusion.

6 days left and hope to see the truth of the world.
[/url]
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2020

167 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 20, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

308 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 16, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

169 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 4, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

174 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

169 by Talamare »»
May 31, 11:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.