Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2019 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, target practice. Cool. I kinda like the amount of details poured into the points and practicing itself.

Hikari has room to improve tbh. Hopefully, she'll get better.
Oct 27, 2019 8:33 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like the girls had some nice practise together with the other school and they made a friend.
The first year of the other school did receive some pressure but they where nice to her making her do pretty well in the end.
The other school did have a lot of members tho.
Oct 27, 2019 8:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty good episode, that shooting match was pretty interresting, especially for the rules.
Hikari is better during a match, even if she wasn't good either haha, btw she really has a weird body sometimes she has big boobs and sometimes she is flat xD
I'm looking forward for the next match to see if they improve
Oct 27, 2019 10:08 AM

Mar 2019
Good practice match, I stil dont understand how the score works wtf
Girls are getting along Im glad
Oct 27, 2019 11:09 AM

Aug 2012
It was funny when they arrived at the rival school and immediately wanted to leave and also when they forgot about Erika lol.
Oct 27, 2019 11:16 AM

Dec 2018
I'm so glad to see my lesbian angels being able to compete and gain new friends rather that take it to serious ..This is my relaxation time!! And i want it to be nice and adorable!

My girls have a fun time together! Got to hang out! And Erika cousins was introduced!And they a cuddle tight together on the trip home!! It was so cute it could be more Yuri , But we are early in so we will get there!

Then there it was the biggest plus in the episode. Izumis wonderful perfect young feets,,YEEEEES!! Im a very perverted sick and disturbed old man!! And noting gets me going as a young anime girls bare feets!!!,,, YEES!! They look so fucking tasty!! I want to eat them!!! Nomomomomom!!!

For understanding my sick needs! You now have 9/10 Next time I want more anime girl feets! I can't get fucking enough of them !! Awesome episode!!

Yuri-CrusaderOct 27, 2019 11:21 AM
Oct 27, 2019 11:20 AM

Aug 2012
Yuri-Crusader said:
Then there it was the biggest plus in the episode. Izumis wonderful perfect young feets,,YEEEEES!! Im a very perverted sick and disturbed old man!! And noting gets me going as a young anime girls bare feets!!!,,, YEES!! They look so fucking tasty!! I want to eat them!!! Nomomomomom!!!

Holy fucking shit, Yuri-Crusader. I can't breathe right now!
Oct 27, 2019 11:24 AM

Dec 2018
MrAwesome2018 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

Holy fucking shit, Yuri-Crusader. I can't breathe right now!

Who knows! Next time maybe they are going to do some toe wrestling =) I sure fucking hope so!! Then I will give it a 10!!,,YEES!!
Oct 27, 2019 11:27 AM

Aug 2012
Yuri-Crusader said:
Who knows! Next time maybe they are going to do some toe wrestling =) I sure fucking hope so!! Then I will give it a 10!!,,YEES!!

While practicing shooting? Maybe.
Oct 27, 2019 12:10 PM

Apr 2012
MrAwesome2018 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

While practicing shooting? Maybe.

why every time I read his reviews of the episode, I get a strong feeling that we are talking about some kind of extremely lewd hentai?
Oct 27, 2019 12:24 PM

Jun 2017
I thought it would be some hardcore rivarly with the other school but it was cool that they were chill and got along.

Also, I just love anime physics!

Oct 27, 2019 12:30 PM

Oct 2008
naisu episodo...looks like everyone's chillin'!
3/5.

Oct 27, 2019 1:28 PM

Aug 2012
RobertBobert said:
why every time I read his reviews of the episode, I get a strong feeling that we are talking about some kind of extremely lewd hentai?

He just has a very healthy imagination.

MomoSinX said:
I thought it would be some hardcore rivarly with the other school but it was cool that they were chill and got along.

This was also bugging me, like where did they go?!
Oct 27, 2019 4:54 PM

Oct 2017
MomoSinX said:

Man I loved that gag.

I still wish she had smaller ones but it was a good joke nonetheless.

Niw give us some fan service with small breasts! It's all cowtits in anime recently. Goddamn olympics...
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 27, 2019 6:37 PM
May 2015
Welp, I tried but this was another boring episode. That "shooting" match had me dead....seriously?! I tried to get hyped from that but that was the most boring match I've ever seen. My 4 year old niece probably has a more dead-eye accuracy if she ever decides to use these lame toy guns. It also doesn't help that these characters bore me to death.

What happened? This studio went from awesome British spies and a college girl diving in a Battle Royale game that turned to be better than the actual series that first did it to........this. *sigh*

I'm dropping this one (4/10)
jc9622Oct 27, 2019 6:43 PM

Oct 27, 2019 9:07 PM
Mar 2017
The girls have their first shooting match, although it was a practice competition, it felt like an officer, but more importantly the girls gained experience to cope with nerves in future competitions and gain experience.
The girls from the Asaka shooting club were to my liking, especially Akira, the president of the club and cousin of Erika, she looked very cool when it was her turn in practice with Erika and Misa is the vice president and obviously the fan Akira's number one and then there was Karen who I loved as she and Hikari found something in common that made them a little close.

Today even though the girls were very nervous about the practice, the girls had a very relaxed attitude, Hikari acting as usual and this ended up spreading in others, Yukio got the compliments for her excellent performance, Izumi gave her best effort despite the nerves and Erika as always thinking about hrt ego, the part where the girls were already preparing to leave without Erika had me laughing for a while.

Hikari and her mysterious body still leaves me surprised, how is it possible that her clothes hide her breasts like that, now I understand why Erika and Yukio looked so surprised in the first episode.
I wonder if Izumi achieved her goal of losing two kilos, for her face I think it was not very good

Being honest the episode was quite entertaining, today the girls took a big step to make their shooting club grow.
The music in this episode helped a lot when the girls competed, Yukio's turn was personally my favorite, the music gave the competition more "adrenaline" when Yukio was shooting.
I look forward to see the girls perform in an official shooting competition.
Oct 27, 2019 9:30 PM

Oct 2015
Damn, Yukio did numbers on them, I'm really proud. I thought Hikari would be the one to stand out, but damn she sucked.

Next is the preliminaries, can't wait.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 28, 2019 3:28 AM

Oct 2007
they're actually pretty good. Their highest scorer Yukio has higher score than the best shooter of the opposing team. And their worst shooter Hikari has a higher score than the poorest shooters of the other team. Of course, there's still room for improvements.

looking forward to next week. :)
Oct 28, 2019 9:50 AM

Oct 2017
The practice match was pretty fun and Yukio totally dominated there. Even the prez coudn't beat her. Also that pause of the first years was hilarious. I thght Hikari might shine but sadly she didn't, maybe she will shine in the next one. Anyway pretty exited for the next episode.
Oct 29, 2019 6:34 PM
Mar 2015
Good first match Our silver haired girl took first
Oct 30, 2019 4:05 AM

Jul 2017
Heh, the Chidori shooting club having a friendly with one of the top schools for a start. I'm expecting some decent-to-good beam shooting rivalry.

Yukio absolutely trumped through Round 1, and she's got the skills to prove it. For Izumi and Hikari in Round 2 though, whilst Hikari is making effort (that ended up being the worst scorer), Izumi is the constant and consistent average scorer. Seems funny that Hikari from the outside seems like a beginner, while she's on a pro on a competition level.

Hah, forgetting all about Erika. Too happy to celebrate for the others. And Miss Prez a.k.a Erika's cousin Akira on the side too, shooting their usual skills.

If this was the episode that make or break, it made me wanna continue this series although it can get boring at times.

Pretty good episode I must say. Definitely had fun and smiling.
Oct 30, 2019 11:15 AM

Jul 2016
Yukio owning everyone was nice. I couldn't expect less from her but now seriously, I really wonder how Erika ended up losing against Hikari, the latter being such an idiot xD

Overall, some interactions felt forced and I didn't like how little focus Erika received during her turn but other than that, it was a decent episode.
Nov 1, 2019 10:21 AM

May 2009
Where did they go?
Nov 3, 2019 5:20 AM

Aug 2013
Yukio got first place, which is impressive.

Good episode.

Dec 10, 2019 10:55 PM

Oct 2010
So that’s where that Hikari flat chested meme came from...
Dec 14, 2019 12:03 AM

Apr 2011
That was a fun match. Its less serious than I thought. At first going against number 2 of the nationals would be very difficult but Yukio just floored them all. The first years are enjoying talking to each other.

I had some good laughs with the two wanting to leave, forgetting Erika, and overlsept on the train. Really like the combination of cute girls doing cute things + beam rifle shooting.
Mar 4, 2021 1:16 PM

Feb 2020
Wow... Yukio is so impressive! What a nice shooting.

SerafosDec 1, 2023 11:10 PM
Apr 11, 2023 3:33 AM

Jan 2021
Hikari.... Getting super lucky

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 18, 2020

41 by Fail_Man_X »»
May 3, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

20 by Fail_Man_X »»
May 2, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2019

37 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:31 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

88 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 2023 6:15 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2019

23 by Gvendoline »»
Jun 16, 2021 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.