Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2019 8:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Krone's position in this story is strange. She's not trustworthy yet doesn't seem like an enemy to the kids either. Her laugh and expressions is something else though...

Quite an eerie episode if you ask me. There's still the strategic planning for the escape. Heh, they even took some photos.
Feb 21, 2019 10:00 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode! This show is SOOOO good!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2019 10:06 AM

Dec 2017
oh wow, they're still playing the suspense card. is this whole ordeal going to continue right till the very end?

also, Krone is a cutie

Feb 21, 2019 10:21 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Phil stealing episodes left and right now.
Feb 21, 2019 10:24 AM

Mar 2017
These episodes are not long enough! Ahhhhh! After this episode i get why all the adults are so fucking twisted now... but sister Krone still gives me the hibbie jibbies!

I can't believe there's only 12 eps this season, totally should have been 24!
Feb 21, 2019 10:24 AM

Mar 2017
Smudy said:
Phil stealing episodes left and right now.

I feel like Phil is gonna be important later on some how... i don't know how but that's my hunch!
Feb 21, 2019 10:32 AM

Aug 2017
Please, don't kill Krone.

Please, don't kill Krone.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 21, 2019 10:40 AM
Aug 2016
Great episode.. krone its in trouble meaby tho.. and ray emma etc are still planning their plan but still seems they are missing something not quite sure.. and phil Xd cute showing up
Feb 21, 2019 10:41 AM

Nov 2016
Krone = best girl and the amount of hideous facial expressions was especially high in this episode, lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 21, 2019 10:42 AM
Apr 2016
Holy heck I felt sooo anxious the entire episode, it was really intense... Really good episode, byebye Sister Krone
Feb 21, 2019 10:52 AM

Jan 2016
ofcourse Krone still wants to get rid of the kids. Anyways, I'm guessing the letter that she got was telling to kill herself? tho I might be way off.
Feb 21, 2019 11:02 AM

Nov 2018
very good. it's quite interesting the way they work the intellectual battle of one trying to figure out the other's secret.
in the end when the sister took their secret, the Ray already prepared to leave guarded guard was the best. because before they had deduced her intentions as well.
I think after death note this ta is one of the best anime with intellectual battles I have ever seen. I think it's better than code geass.
Feb 21, 2019 11:07 AM
Nov 2018
Norman and Emma underestimated Sister Krone. But it still turns out fine I guess. Unlike Mama, Sister Krone is unstable , may be because of her broken past and also has so many issues. Her overly selfish behaviour and unaligned thoughts make her to take the baits so easily. So, Mama is still the biggest obstacle in this escape plan. No less expect from the former best prodigy of the house, also she is good- looking. I wonder what she is planning. I wonder why I am having a crush on Mama.
Yasuhiro-Feb 21, 2019 11:22 AM

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Feb 21, 2019 11:10 AM
Nov 2018
Honestly i was beginning to think this was becoming heavily over rated, and the actual quality of the show was going down after each ep. But last two eps have been big improvement with good turns. When krone was first indroduced, she seemed almost comedic relief, now that she seems to be a force, seems shes going to go.
Im guessing this could either be the end of krone-but thats what they want us to think, or the end of isabellla
Feb 21, 2019 11:12 AM

Apr 2017
Daaaaaamn! This was such a magnificent episode! I knew this episode would end right in that scene! Krone is a really entertaining character, despite removing the inner monologues in this adaptation but it's not a big thing (I guess).
The animation did fall in the first half, also including the weird use of CG when Krone ran to the kids' room, but this episode was still very enjoyable!
Ray seemed happier than normal with that camera, and that last photo he took to Emma and Norman lmao.
I'm glad the pace was decent here. It seems that the anime will keep animating three manga chapters per episode until the Escape Arc ends.
Also, get ready, guys! Next episode is gonna be intense!
No community will be as misunderstood as the furry community. Uh... I guess?
Feb 21, 2019 11:36 AM

Aug 2016
The Promised Neverland: You'll need a hug Edition. LOL but seriously they really focused on the psychological horror elements compared to the manga. This episode made me anxious and unconfortable even though I already knew the story.

I can't imagine how it has to feel if you're experiencing the story for the first time xD
Feb 21, 2019 11:43 AM
Apr 2018
I was thinking during this whole talking to sister krone, she would have put a camera in her doll or something similar, so she would have it recorded that the children are asking questions about things they definitely shouldn’t know about...
This would be another way of proving that Isabela is a bad mama, due to the fact that she let the child’s find out about the outside world....
Feb 21, 2019 11:46 AM
Aug 2016
Can someone remind me what is written inside the piece of paper that Krone find in the kid's room? I've read all the manga.
Feb 21, 2019 12:00 PM

Mar 2018
Fuck off with that doll, her whole character just doesn't make sense. Good episode tho
poop
Feb 21, 2019 12:15 PM
Aug 2018
I loved this episode.
Feb 21, 2019 12:37 PM
Jul 2016
The overdramatic facial expressions are real distasteful, really puts me off.
Feb 21, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2016
Hebi_op said:
Can someone remind me what is written inside the piece of paper that Krone find in the kid's room? I've read all the manga.

Feb 21, 2019 12:41 PM

Aug 2018
Atleast we know now why Sister Krone is a little bit insane and I start to like her a little bit for now.

Perhaps in that letter it tells Sister Krone is however fired and no longer needed or something like that.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Feb 21, 2019 12:42 PM

Sep 2018
Overall good episode but i still dislike Krone quite much bit aside her its great so far
Feb 21, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
sayonara krone ;3

Well...
Feb 21, 2019 12:57 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty thrilling episode.
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Feb 21, 2019 12:58 PM

Apr 2016
God damn they’ve been beating around the bush since episode 2. Imagine if this show was well paced with 40 minute episodes. What could have been.
moe moe ichijou seiya

Feb 21, 2019 1:03 PM

Sep 2017
God damn that was good. I really wanna know what that note/letter said. This ep really got me more hyped up than normal.
Feb 21, 2019 1:05 PM

Feb 2018
Another great episode. Tension continues to build!

So the sisters and moms used to be kids like Emma and the others, interesting. I wonder if it's like that for all of them or just some like Krone?

I'm curious to see what Ray will do with that camera, there has to be a specific reason he requested that in relation to their escape plan.

I didn't expect Sister Krone to actually help them out, but I did guess right that it's for her own benefit and she doesn't really care if they successfully escape or not. The information she gave them was interesting. I wonder if that tracking device is legit or not? Also, I feel like there's something weird about that doll. Maybe it has a camera or recording device in it? Krone is definitely unstable but she isn't stupid either.

Clever how they planted evidence because they knew Krone would go snooping. Oh look, there's Phil again. He has to be important somehow, I can feel it. I wonder what the note she found said?

Well it looks like Krone is getting transferred? Mom knows she's up to something, that has to be why. Krone is going to snap! Something crazy is going to happen soon I can feel it! This show is getting so intense I'm going to be sweating during the escape sequence.
Feb 21, 2019 1:29 PM

Oct 2017
praisethevillain said:

...I'm curious to see what Ray will do with that camera, there has to be a specific reason he requested that in relation to their escape plan.

Probably gonna use the flash to electrocute the trackers.
Feb 21, 2019 1:31 PM

Nov 2014
All the evil expressions in this episode are great. I love how they added the extra of ray taking pictures of them lol

Still, i wish we were shown sisters' thoughts as "thoughts" instead of "words". Just what do the studio have against showing characters' inner thoughts???

Next episode is gonna be craaazy!
Feb 21, 2019 1:33 PM

Feb 2014
The tension continues to rise into almost stratospheric levels and I'm loving every minute of it. Another thing that I really enjoyed in this episode was Krone's crazy facial expressions. Not only are they crazy and amusing, which fits her personality, but they look visually well detailed as well, which makes it even more amusing and creepy.

For both sides, Krone and Emma and the others did agree to help each other out and give out info that both sides have. Despite that, Emma and co. made the right choice in laying that piece of paper underneath the beds for the snooping Krone to find. She almost got caught out, but it was only Phil, who has a knack of appearing in more important scenes recently. A sign of something happening that'll involve Phil in the future, maybe?

Either way, Isabella came to Krone's room to give her a letter and judging by Krone's horrified reaction, it might possibly mean that Krone's leaving Grave Field House. It makes me look forward to seeing what happens next time. Great cliffhanger and another great episode overall. =)
Feb 21, 2019 1:36 PM

Apr 2017
Boy did that zoom on the doll freak me out, I jumped in my seat.
I love Phil, is he a second Mama's spy..? Hmm
Feb 21, 2019 1:37 PM

Apr 2017
I always get the feel that Isabella isn't a bad person... Especially in this episode.
Feb 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Feb 2018
RainyShadow said:
praisethevillain said:

...I'm curious to see what Ray will do with that camera, there has to be a specific reason he requested that in relation to their escape plan.

Probably gonna use the flash to electrocute the trackers.

That makes sense. It's probably a better idea than surgically removing them like Krone suggested.
Feb 21, 2019 1:42 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm an interesting proposition from Krone there. The revelation about the paths that girls can take once they reach age 12 sure was a surprise. If anything even as staff those that stay will still be prisoners. Though the alliance with Krone may be risky the info that she provided sure proved useful. The meeting in her room though sure proved insightful. Im curious to see just what plan did Ray come up with for Krone. Still it looks like their alliance ended up being rather short lived judging by Krone's reaction to the letter that Isabella brough her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2019 1:45 PM

Feb 2018
Kuro_Neko04 said:
I always get the feel that Isabella isn't a bad person... Especially in this episode.

Same, especially after learning they used to be in the same situation as Emma and the others. She's just really owning her role. I feel like you'd still have to have some level of bad in you to be okay with being a Mom in a place like that, but she's just doing what she has to, and we have no idea what she went through as a kid. I hope we get to find out.
Feb 21, 2019 2:01 PM

Apr 2015
Things gotten interesting. Some things are really still mysterious after this episode. What was on that note under Ray's bed? What did the letter from Headquarters say? I am assuming Krone has to kill herself. What a way to end this episode, tension was real and I am wanting more, sadly I have to wait another week now :(
Feb 21, 2019 2:03 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode, Krone Emma, and Norman are forming a alliance. Krone explains to Emma and Norman about her and outside world. Ray received camera from Mama. Krone faces are creepy as usual. Dat cliffhanger Mama give Krone the letter. Overall build up episode with closer to climax.

Feb 21, 2019 2:03 PM

Jun 2015
The presentation of the adaption is 10/10
Feb 21, 2019 2:23 PM

Aug 2018
is it just me,or is there almost no background music?
Feb 21, 2019 2:31 PM

Jul 2012
LOL, I love Phil.

The moving camera in this show has been done really well and adds even more to this adaptation.

What did the note and letter say??
Feb 21, 2019 2:51 PM

Dec 2016
Krone's expressions always freaks me out ^^; don't like it one bit. It scared me for a moment when Isabela pointed the knife at her, so it was so Krone could open the letter...

Great episode! Intense as always.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 21, 2019 2:55 PM

Jan 2017
Woohoo. That was a bloody intense episode... They really know how to keep us in the dark.
Feb 21, 2019 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
Mama is 31? Hmmm... Still thicc af honestly.
Feb 21, 2019 4:48 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Phil is just too awesome. XD

They are really nailing Krone's faces, damn. Them doll shots though. :3

The soundtrack at the end when Mama basically wrecked Krone was absolutely stunning. Like wow.

Feb 21, 2019 4:52 PM

Sep 2016
Gorsch said:
Hebi_op said:

Feb 21, 2019 4:58 PM

Jul 2016
I read the manga until the latest chapter so I know what will happen next but I'm still so excited aaa!!! Krone though :((
Feb 21, 2019 5:14 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what an eerie episode this was!

Another Great episode, the tension is getting more and more prominent as we get closer to the deadline! Sister Krone is bloody creepy but that doll of hers was certainly much more horrifying with that eerie soundtrack. A lot of Psychological battles yet again, Norman and Emma's visit to Sister Krone's room was very intense. Interesting details throughout the whole convo, looks like there are humans outside after all and they've equal placings too. Damn, I wonder why they're okay with this sort of inhumane acts.

Camera angles effect worked well this episode too, great to see it finally clicking in perfectly. Ray's trapped Sister Krone now though, I wonder what the little piece of info there was in that sheet. Isabelle then barging in and the whole atmosphere suggests that Sister Krone is definitely in some big trouble, I'm guessing the Headquarters have ordered her to kill herself or something of the osrt but I'm curious to see what it is acutallu about.

Eagerly looking forward to the next episode!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 21, 2019 5:34 PM

Nov 2014
Hebi_op said:

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

575 by Sir__Aizen »»
Yesterday, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2019

307 by Lemonade_cat33 »»
Sep 9, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2019

281 by Fabio_lopess »»
Jul 28, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

296 by Fabio_lopess »»
Jul 28, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2019

240 by MrList »»
Jul 5, 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.