Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2011 9:37 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So I'm guessing it will be a while before Emma and William see each other again?

Also, sideburns guy better not put the moves on Emma (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oct 25, 2012 12:49 PM

Jan 2012
I don't know about you, but I'm cheering for the wolverine side burn dude. XD
May 17, 2013 9:34 AM

May 2012
Interesting start of this second season, Emma settled quite nicely already in her new place, and it does has its own setting which is quite interesting as well! I do wonder when William will come in the picture and if what role that sideburns will have, personally I'm still in favor for William!
Jun 1, 2013 9:21 PM

Nov 2011
And the romance continues....

William is a like a chick magnet lmao. The elegance is still here in this series I guess.
Mar 7, 2014 1:02 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Very good chapter. I like seeing Emma in a setting with more working class people like her. The Hans guy seems like a pretty decent fella I have to say.

Eleanor making her move too it seems.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 12, 2014 7:54 PM

Aug 2013
Hans has already done so much more than Will when it comes to defending Emma >__>
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 25, 2015 12:23 PM
Jan 2013
xchee said:
Hans has already done so much more than Will when it comes to defending Emma >__>

I think he's just interested in the security of the house. After all, he didn't trust her with the clock-parts errand.
Eleanor should fall in love with Hakim. :)
Great episode, as always with Emma.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Dec 2, 2015 8:10 AM

Sep 2014
Yup that's our Emma for you kind, caring and a straightforward woman. And yeah than Hans really looks like Logan from Wolverine.
May 5, 2016 3:10 PM

Jul 2009
Emma is such a kind girl! I am happy she found a new house.
Nov 7, 2016 7:43 AM

Oct 2016
It kinda pissed me off when Emma compared what she had with William to what Nanette had with that asshole Military Officer. Nanette was so delusional.

William didn't use Emma.

William didn't cheat on Emma.

William actually loved Emma.
May 30, 2017 10:18 AM

May 2015
Gald to see Emma working, I was worried for her (not finding a job)... she is such a saint covering that maid (which by the way tried to put the blame on her) I'm glad she has a friend in her roommate/fellow maid...

On a side note:
That Military Officer scumbag deserved a demotion or expulsion from the military for being a crook...
May 3, 2019 6:40 PM

Nov 2016
It's been a bit more than over two months and this series hasn't lost it's touch at all for me.

Emma proved once again what a gentle soul she is, but I guess she can also relate very well to Nanette and her pain. I can understand that, yet I have to admit that I was still kinda pissed at her.

Luckily Ms. Molders is an understanding woman, also a bit carefree hehe.

Hans seems like a good guy as well, but the thing is, did he help clarifying the situation due to his sense of justice or because he wanted to score with Emma? or because that military officer annoyed him? lol In any case, nice one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 2, 2019 10:57 PM

Jul 2014
I really hope Nanette doesn't appear too much for the rest of the season, why you would introduce a protagonist-friendly character through making the audience hate her is beyond me.
Nov 26, 2019 6:23 AM

Nov 2018
I like Emma but I am not fond of how selfless she can be. She should speak up for herself more, I hope she gets that character development. The maids who were whispering and doubted her should have apologized to her later. At least Tasha and the mistress are nice. Good she got to be roommates with the former. Oh, and Hans. He's cool, I like him. And I like how it wasn't black and white with Nanette, she had her motives, but also a conscience. It's a nice realistic touch.
Also, was nice to hear an arrange version of the first opening song.
OrangeCloudsNov 26, 2019 6:45 AM
Sep 1, 2021 8:21 AM

Jan 2021
I don’t know why. But I like the Hans guy more than William.
He’s done so much for Emma then William T_T it’s so sad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Victorian Romance Emma: Molders Hen Episode 12 Discussion

OnyxEyes3 - Jan 13, 2010

43 by iwubanime »»
Sep 3, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Victorian Romance Emma: Molders Hen Episode 4 Discussion

en_____ - Jul 5, 2010

28 by iwubanime »»
Sep 1, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Victorian Romance Emma: Molders Hen Episode 3 Discussion

OnyxEyes3 - Jan 12, 2010

20 by iwubanime »»
Sep 1, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Victorian Romance Emma: Molders Hen Episode 10 Discussion

OnyxEyes3 - Jan 12, 2010

20 by Crez »»
May 8, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma: Molders Hen Episode 9 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 17, 2013

11 by Crez »»
May 8, 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.