Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Victorian Romance Emma: Molders Hen Episode 10 Discussion

Jan 12, 2010 11:57 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That declaration of William's is great but long overdue. Why couldn't he have said all of that ages ago?!

I feel bad for Hans though. He's such a nice guy, but I don't see how he could compete with Will, especially after that speech...
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Aug 5, 2010 1:13 PM

Darn it, I am torn between William and Hans now. T^T

Dec 6, 2010 5:46 AM

Definitely more respect for William now, haha. But yeah, he really could have said all those things at an earlier time... And even though Hans was saying "Feelings can change", it's clear that Emma's feelings haven't, otherwise I don't think she would have been blushing like that after she pulled back inside the house when William was done with his little speech...

I like Hans, but still think that proposal was a little too sudden. I hope Emma makes the right decision, whatever it may be...

Oct 25, 2012 7:43 PM

Hans' proposal was out of the blue...

son.. i am disappoint

May 17, 2013 4:43 PM

Lol Hans proposing... fuck why even it doesn't even fit properly! The ending with William was quite nice though, I do hope Emma will meet him there, and make it a great ending! Lets see what happens next!

Jun 2, 2013 4:20 PM

Those were some bold statements there, William. He deserves a medal. I'm not sure how Emma feels entirely about what he said though...

Mar 11, 2014 6:15 AM
Hitagi's Pet

I loved how everyone in the house was listening in on the proposal and smiling their asses off. William is finally showing some decisionmaking skills there.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 24, 2014 10:30 AM
Hi to all,

i love the anime and the music...there is a songs while emma and hans are near , a piano mood, that is not in the OST ..did you someone known the name of songS?

kr
aki

Aug 8, 2014 12:42 AM

William sure is perservering.

RafaelDeJongh said:
Lol Hans proposing... fuck why even it doesn't even fit properly!
I think that's how courtship worked in Victorian era. Just propose like a man.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou

Sep 13, 2014 1:12 AM

Hans proposal came out of nowhere. I wasn't shocked, I just had this blank look on my face after saying "huh?" XD

Finally Will grew a pair!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Mar 18, 2015 9:30 PM
Great episode. I hope it doesn't turn out like the meeting date in an Affair to Remember.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.

Dec 2, 2015 12:37 PM

Yeah Hans's proposal was unexpected. Didn't see that one comming.

May 7, 2016 7:08 AM

William is trying hard, I am glad! Hans is a nice guy, if there was no William I was going to support them...

Jan 10, 2017 6:00 AM
I think Hans already explain the reason why he propose to her like he sees that Emma wants to go away and forget him so Hans wants for her to use him to forget.

May 30, 2017 9:30 PM

The cover art for this season is so misleading... you would think Hans is a sleaze-ball the way he is touching Emma but no! he is quite the gentleman although even if he explained his intentions his proposal came out of the blue in terms of the events leading to that offer (we saw him interested in her and he even went proactive [prevented her getting fired, fixed her watch, went to a date with her and tried to make her happy]) it took so little time of the story that the proposal wasn’t impactful as I think the author intended of course that is the writer fault but nonetheless like I said it came out of nowhere in context of their time spent together through the whole second season.

Time to make a decision the ball is on Emma court now.

May 9, 4:09 PM

Hans knows when to attack xD

And man, I couldn't help but smile too during William's declaration. He's really giving his best in all areas.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.