Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2021 8:49 AM
Apr 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Korean scans are out!

What the hell was that, Chika calling Kaguya-Miyuki relationship as NTR? What even Aka was thinking?!!!

2 back2back Chika centric chapter. Maybe Kaguya's biggest strength lies in her, hmm..
Apr 5, 2021 9:53 AM

Jan 2021
Wth, she just changed his mind in just one chapter (◎ ◎)ゞ
I don't want to imagine what crazy shit she comes up with this time
Hhhaah, that's why she's my favourite character 😂
Apr 5, 2021 10:33 PM

May 2020
Ah yes, throwing a tantrum and being petty, classic Fujiwara!

To be honest, this is the kind of reaction that I was expecting from her in the previous chapter lol.
Apr 6, 2021 1:09 AM

Oct 2013
I can't remember if Fujiwara and Maki have ever interacted before, but after this chapter I think they might be able to bond lol. So the proper term for this scenario is BSS (I liked them first) and not NTR.

I guess somehow Prez has to convince Fujiwara he is worthy of Kaguya or she will keep trying to get in their way. All that PTSD from seeing his worst side left a lasting bad impression.

Ishigami finally confirmed to know. Seems both Ishigami and Miko have basically known since the very beginning. It was really touching how Ishigami grew from wishing death on happy couples to genuinely happy and supportive of his senpais.
Apr 7, 2021 4:47 PM

Feb 2018
As expected Ishigami already knew and as expected Fujiwara freaked out about it. It's good to see that the fandom understands the characters well enough to know how they'll react while it is still entertaining to read.
Apr 8, 2021 8:27 PM

Jan 2017
Yup, Ishi knew all along. Loving the depressed Chika this chapter lmao
Apr 8, 2021 8:43 PM

Aug 2020
What a funny chapter. Chika had a complete change on her opinions and everyone else just assumed and didn’t care, reminds me of when I started dating my current GF.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Apr 8, 2021 9:16 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
So, Ishigami already knew, just as most of us expected! Lmao, Aka's use of the same panel of Chika's despair face was amusing xD

Such a sweet chapter~
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 8, 2021 9:25 PM
Aug 2020
Well, it looks like Chika's character development from the last chapter has been flushed down the toilet lol
Apr 8, 2021 10:09 PM
Dec 2016
MoonDragon72 said:
Well, it looks like Chika's character development from the last chapter has been flushed down the toilet lol
it hasn’t been flushed down the toilet so much as this is how she’s always been. She can be absolutely loyal and supportive and loving when it counts but once things calm down or aren’t majorly serious she’s selfish and petty and fickle
Apr 8, 2021 10:10 PM

Oct 2017
Yes time to put Fujiwara in her place. Also Fujiwara's shocked pikachu face was hilarious.
Apr 8, 2021 10:48 PM

Feb 2018
I lost it at the repeating panel lmao, i need more of kaguya and Miyuki flirting openly

chika really said NTR lol and its no surprise that iino knows about ntr

this is the reaction we expected from chika in the last chapter
Apr 8, 2021 11:05 PM

Dec 2013
It's hilarious to see how easily Fujiwara changes her mind.
Apr 8, 2021 11:14 PM
Jun 2015
Nobody5464 said:
MoonDragon72 said:
it hasn’t been flushed down the toilet so much as this is how she’s always been. She can be absolutely loyal and supportive and loving when it counts but once things calm down or aren’t majorly serious she’s selfish and petty and fickle

You'd think the fact that one of the first things we see her do in the series is take food that her friends were already reaching for would tip people off.
Apr 8, 2021 11:16 PM
Nov 2009
MoonDragon72 said:

I think the most important reason for that is that she felt left out, since she was the only know who didn't know (which is not completely true, she did ask them if they liked each other but they denied).

Also there is a difference between saying you are in a relationship, and actually seeing them together, which probably made her realize that she wasn't okay with it after all.

edit: Btw, does this mean that we are going to get a Fujiwara arc? Or is she maybe going to sell them out to the Shinomiya family and become a villain? That would be funny AF actually.
ZanbakaApr 8, 2021 11:23 PM
Apr 9, 2021 12:46 AM

Sep 2019
They didn’t expect Chika to be that dumb lol. Her expressions were great. Also, no Chika, you didn’t get ntr’d.
Apr 9, 2021 12:52 AM
Mar 2018
Kaguya kissed the president-> kaguya told Hayasaka -> Hayasaka tried to kiss me. Kaguya fucked the president-> kaguya told Hayasaka-> ??????? (Please yes aka)
Apr 9, 2021 1:06 AM

Jul 2012
Total destruction for Chika ... Iino and Ishigami in sync =/

All the PTSD reminder, the best parts!
Apr 9, 2021 1:07 AM

Mar 2020
Noben said:
Kaguya kissed the president-> kaguya told Hayasaka -> Hayasaka tried to kiss me. Kaguya fucked the president-> kaguya told Hayasaka-> ??????? (Please yes aka)
yes...yuri never hurts right?
Apr 9, 2021 1:11 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I think Chika broke
Apr 9, 2021 1:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
HaXXspetten said:
I think Chika broke

She's easily reparable. She's mad resilient, even to NTR situations like this.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 9, 2021 1:53 AM

Mar 2016
I knew Ishigami and Iino knew about Miyuki's and Kaguya's relationships, they're after all infinitely more sharp and wise compared to the selfish, immature bitch that is Chika. Never again will I believe Chika to be somewhat a good person, she was and still is the bitching baby who cares nothing more but her own pathetic pleasure of having Kagutya be hers and only hers. Shut the fuck up dumbass.

Character development, what's that, no such thing for the creature that is Chika, and no even if this was all done for a comedic purpose, it's Chika, she's left out due to her own slow dimwitted thinking and ofc her ego cannot comprehend her precious Kaguya being together with Miyuki.

In any case, it's nice seeing the Student Council Members fully accepting this relationship and I sure do hope to see more of Ishigami and Iino soon, not necessarily them being together, but whatever it is, I'll love it, just as I love to see Chika being completely left out of the conversation, akin to how garbage is left alone in the dumpster.
Apr 9, 2021 4:29 AM

Nov 2020
lol Chika's expression not knowing early that Shinomiya and Shirogane are dating and not knowing what NTR means LMAO. So many meme material in this chapter.
Apr 9, 2021 5:00 AM

Mar 2015
this chapter just chika getting absolutely destroyed!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 9, 2021 6:28 AM

Jan 2021
NTR? The author is really digging deep into the memes here, jesus. Do people outside of hentai even know what that means?
Apr 9, 2021 6:53 AM

May 2016
UKYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

LOL
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Apr 9, 2021 7:10 AM

May 2020
Chika's PTSD with president kicking in
LMAO
Apr 9, 2021 7:34 AM

Oct 2016
UKYAAAAAHHH! That was a hilarious chapter, now this is classic Chika.

Ishigami and Iino are based of course, they were pretty in sync this chapter lmao. Kaguya and Shirogane flirting openly is a sight to behold. I wonder what kind of shit Chika will come up with. And of course Miko knows what NTR is lmao.

That end note though, "Next time, their flirting picks up speed...!?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 9, 2021 7:45 AM
Sep 2018
lornatalks said:
NTR? The author is really digging deep into the memes here, jesus. Do people outside of hentai even know what that means?

I mean a lot of manga authors were or are still otaku. Doujins are just otaku culture there, I heard that otaku event in Japan such as Comicket is a really big event where doujins are literally everywhere and a lot of manga artists or authors probably made doujin before they begin serializing

Edit : Heck, you can even find doujin in bookstore
Apr 9, 2021 8:10 AM

Jan 2021
KazumaKoy said:
lornatalks said:

I mean a lot of manga authors were or are still otaku. Doujins are just otaku culture there, I heard that otaku event in Japan such as Comicket is a really big event where doujins are literally everywhere and a lot of manga artists or authors probably made doujin before they begin serializing

Edit : Heck, you can even find doujin in bookstore

True, I suppose. Kouta Hirano for example started as a hentai artist, didn't he? It's a "know your audience" thing, I guess. Kaguya is published in a Seinen magazine after all.
Just feels weird reading that term outside of a comments section.
Apr 9, 2021 12:08 PM
Nov 2019
So Ishigami knew all along, which is about what I expected. and we already knew Miko knew. Chika's reaction here is what I was expecting last episode. I got quite a laugh out of Ishigami and Miko making Chika feel like an idiot for not knowing.
Apr 9, 2021 2:00 PM
Apr 2019
Damn it Chika, you’re still a selfish little bitch like always! Right after she started showing signs of growth too..
Amusing chapter.
Apr 9, 2021 9:55 PM

Feb 2014
Considering how popular Vtuber are in Japan now, I think that we should have a chapter where Kei becomes a Vtuber and gets money from it, she was convinced by papa Shirogane and would have been hella funny if when she was streaming she left for some moments to do something, papa Shirogane walks in to do something and there are some technical issues making people believe that papa Shirogane was the person behind the cute Vtuber, plot twist everyone loved it and was supportive of him.
Apr 9, 2021 11:06 PM
Sep 2018
curvedtree said:
Considering how popular Vtuber are in Japan now, I think that we should have a chapter where Kei becomes a Vtuber and gets money from it, she was convinced by papa Shirogane and would have been hella funny if when she was streaming she left for some moments to do something, papa Shirogane walks in to do something and there are some technical issues making people believe that papa Shirogane was the person behind the cute Vtuber, plot twist everyone loved it and was supportive of him.

Also the fact that Aka has been collabing with some vtubers on youtube. During the Apex tournament he participated a few weeks ago, he joined it with some Nijisanji vtubers (forgot their name but pretty sure they're from Nijisanji)
Apr 10, 2021 1:52 AM

Jul 2020
Patiently waiting for keis reaction

Apr 10, 2021 3:52 AM
Sep 2018
Of course ishigami and Miko knew and of course miko knows what NTR means lmao
Apr 10, 2021 4:31 AM

Mar 2019
Question : What term instead of NTR was miko gonna say ?
Chika-mama fricking rocked it lol.... I really like the story being back to its own way of rom-com (ᗒᗨᗕ)
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Apr 10, 2021 7:08 AM
May 2018
As expected Ishigami knew about kaguya and miyuki. Fujiwara had the expression/reaction I expected her to have in the previous chapter not in this one . Tbh it did disappoint me a bit she decided to act like a baby i thought after the previous chapter we would see her character development but instead we went back to her usual old self. At this point she is the only one with no character development. And of course as expected Miko knew what NTR is lmao
Apr 10, 2021 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
I adore how much Aka commits to making fujiwara just kind of a toxic person all around whilst still making her super enjoyable/funny. On the flip side its really heartwarming seeing Ishigami and Miko being these super supportive friends.

MoonDragon72 said:
I mean even with that she was pretty much just trying to bail herself out cause she thoguth she was in trouble.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 10, 2021 8:20 PM
Mar 2015
This is Fujiwara's loss
Apr 20, 2021 11:25 PM

Feb 2019
Ah, this series continues to be hilarious. Haven't had a chuckle from reading manga in a while.

cchigu said:
Lmao, Aka's use of the same panel of Chika's despair face was amusing xD

Agreed, that was hilarious lol
Oct 9, 2021 10:16 AM

Aug 2017
NTR mentioned in a popular manga? Damm Aka has balls

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Oct 9, 2021 2:24 PM

Aug 2018
JizzyHitler said:
I adore how much Aka commits to making fujiwara just kind of a toxic person all around whilst still making her super enjoyable/funny. On the flip side its really heartwarming seeing Ishigami and Miko being these super supportive friends.

MoonDragon72 said:
I mean even with that she was pretty much just trying to bail herself out cause she thoguth she was in trouble.
Glad im not the only to notice Chika would not be considered a good person in other media, but she comes off as super funny.
Jan 3, 2022 6:58 AM

Jul 2021
Nice nice that Kaguya and Shirogane revealed that they’re dating the student council members. Damn everyone except Chika knew that they’ve been dating since christmas woah and Chika’s face is like, “What is going on, am I the only one who’s not acknowledging this?” Lol at this point I’m shipping Miko x Ishigami officially because they seem to understand the obvious from Shirogane and Kaguya, ah yes Chika’s fact yet again is like, “What is going on, am I the only one who’s not acknowledging this?”, not gonna lie this could be like the top 10 anime betrayal xD. Omg Miko and Ishigami are totally shipping them like crazy and they’re just interviewing them until Chika started exaggerating YET again seeing those two dating as usual but Chika is just Chika, but Miko is helpful to Chika for seeing the good and bad points from the president although Mama Chika mode can be tough to handle.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 19, 2022 6:28 AM

Apr 2021
She can't acknowledge them huh? Well she'll get used to it eventually. I wonder what kind of challenges she's gonna be giving Miyuki. Good chapter anyways!!!
May 30, 2022 4:20 PM

Mar 2018
I miss these types of chapters, so funny.
Nov 15, 2022 3:32 PM

Nov 2016
That's more like the Chika I know. Her NTR arc begins.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 19, 9:25 AM
Apr 2021
this thang is pretty good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Sep 21, 2022

96 by marquinti2 »»
May 19, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 275 Discussion

WNightfall - Sep 9, 2022

30 by marquinti2 »»
May 19, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 274 Discussion

Mahnaelow - Sep 1, 2022

47 by marquinti2 »»
May 19, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 273 Discussion

Daisuki - Aug 20, 2022

39 by marquinti2 »»
May 19, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 272 Discussion

CQLLIST - Aug 2, 2022

35 by marquinti2 »»
May 19, 8:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.