Forum Settings
Forums

Is there a Youtuber you like that everyone else hates?

New
Dec 13, 2020 1:21 PM

Oct 2018
I know I am gonna get shit for this but I really like Keemstar XD. Yes I know he is a clown, a moron, and an extremely toxic individual but I don't care this man is funny as shit XD.

Also because all of MAL seems to hate them I also like Anitubers. Nux Taku being my favorite.
Dec 13, 2020 1:34 PM

Sep 2018
Not to the literal extent, but I like
Gligar13vids
Thatanimesnob
Dec 13, 2020 1:36 PM

Jun 2016
TheMysteriousMrEnter - I enjoy his takes and he helped discover a bunch of cool shows and tons of crappy ones. I don't get why he's hated tbqh. I even watched videos to help me understand the hate but I still don't get it
Miles from TFB TV - A lot of the hate comes from him being awkward in front of the camera (although he has improved) and his use of the dreaded "it's <current year>" phrase but I think that his stories are super interesting
Edgy irl 4chan boards like e;r. I like that type of humor.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Dec 13, 2020 1:39 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
I don't get why everyone always shits on Digi so much.
I mean, I'm not a super big fan, but Digi does make some very interesting rants and videos every once in a while. I just wish she made more videos on magical girl anime, since it's probably my favorite anime genre and it's so sad that nobody wants to bother making videos on it, unless the anime in question is one of the super popular and/or edgy magical girl shows or if they're enthusiasts like Starlight.

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶

Adimus_prime said:
I know I am gonna get shit for this but I really like Keemstar XD. Yes I know he is a clown, a moron, and an extremely toxic individual but I don't care this man is funny as shit XD.

Keemstar is indeed too... uh, too much for me, but I do admit a few funny memes did come out of him.
Dec 13, 2020 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
Kingsley - He start getting hate before he left youtube
MissHannahMinx - She cute and annoying.
Fred - I was very young when Watched him
DarkSydePhil.

rohan121 said:

Thatanimesnob

He used be member here before he was banned. I remember trolly posts lol.
Dec 13, 2020 1:58 PM

Apr 2018
I wouldn't call myself a die hard fan but there's this youtuber that's pretty infamous in the linux community called Luke Smith (he has a website https://lukesmith.xyz/). He talks about linux and technology but he also talks about politics, and well, his political views are somewhat similar Varg Vikernes (a black metal artist that had a youtube channel that got banned for, uhm, reasons). I do enjoy watching his rants and I actually agree with him on some of them, but not all of them. Still, even if I don't always agree with him, I find his videos entertaining.
Dec 13, 2020 2:11 PM

Dec 2008
Who hates?

- Joe Rogan
- Rags
- Computing Forever (also known by other channel, The Dave Cullen Show)
Dec 13, 2020 2:36 PM

Jun 2019
I do not like any of those narcissists, and absolutely despise those who could win millions by working for hedge funds and make popular math videos about 2×3=6. Grow some self-respect guys.
Dec 13, 2020 2:49 PM
Dec 2017
Meusnier said:
I do not like any of those narcissists, and absolutely despise those who could win millions by working for hedge funds and make popular math videos about 2×3=6. Grow some self-respect guys.

i honestly never was into the whole youtuber thing at all anyways. its just anime clips,no commentary walkthroughs and static x for me.

Dec 13, 2020 2:54 PM

Feb 2019
Crow_Black said:
Meusnier said:

i honestly never was into the whole youtuber thing at all anyways. its just anime clips,no commentary walkthroughs and static x for me.
But... Your forum avatar is of an youtuber...
Dec 13, 2020 2:55 PM

Aug 2014
LeafyIsHere was my favorite commentary-style YouTuber. He did lots of controversial stuff, but overall, he was the "realest" YouTuber in my eyes.
Dec 13, 2020 3:08 PM

Jun 2019
Crow_Black said:
Meusnier said:

I do not follow any youtuber, just watch videos here and there, my favourite ones being interviews of scholars and writers (besides the music of course).
Dec 13, 2020 3:09 PM

Sep 2014
A better question would be "is there a youtuber I like" and the answer would be: NO!
Dec 13, 2020 3:14 PM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:

I'm not sure I'm getting the message here. Are all YouTubers narcissists?
Dec 13, 2020 3:31 PM
Dec 2017
Kosmonaut said:
Crow_Black said:

But... Your forum avatar is of an youtuber...

I just like cute 2d girls thats why i picked her.

Dec 13, 2020 3:39 PM

Jun 2019
ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:

I'm not sure I'm getting the message here. Are all YouTubers narcissists?

I would be surprised if there existed a single non-narcissistic youtuber. Just imagine taking a camera and filming yourself in your room, then editing the video during hours while having to bear with your annoying face (if you like it, this already makes of you a narcissist) and voice (can any one enjoy his own voice?) for hours before uploading it and feeling thrilled at this small image of you on a video hundreds, thousands, or even more people who have nothing better to do in their lives will watch. Just imagine not being ashamed at the kind of bullshit you may say, about your way of talking, or even about giving advice to random people who could not care less about your "expertise". Last point, you should not get affected by negative comments in this job, and that lalraedy takes a good dose of narcissism to feel okay when people send you death threats about a negative video made on Shingeki no Kyojin.

The second sentence was a joke about getting a college degree in mathematics and using it to make math videos. Not the most profitable or stable business out there.
Dec 13, 2020 3:50 PM
Dec 2017
Meusnier said:
Crow_Black said:

I do not follow any youtuber, just watch videos here and there, my favourite ones being interviews of scholars and writers (besides the music of course).

Like i mentioned before i completelty have no interest at all in youtubers or youtube itself. Its mainly anime clips,no commentary walkthroughs for assitance and music.

Dec 13, 2020 3:52 PM

Sep 2020
Ahh yes, there are several.

I like Destiny and H3H3.
Dec 13, 2020 4:16 PM

Jul 2020
The Paul brothers can literally kill someone and get away with it because of their defensive fanbase :/
Dec 13, 2020 4:50 PM

Dec 2012
Though he's no longer a YouTuber, Ser Richard "WingsofRedemption" is still a top lad and the finest provider of entertainment this world has known.
Dec 13, 2020 7:42 PM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:
I would be surprised if there existed a single non-narcissistic youtuber. Just imagine taking a camera and filming yourself in your room, then editing the video during hours while having to bear with your annoying face (if you like it, this already makes of you a narcissist) and voice (can any one enjoy his own voice?) for hours before uploading it and feeling thrilled at this small image of you on a video hundreds, thousands, or even more people who have nothing better to do in their lives will watch. Just imagine not being ashamed at the kind of bullshit you may say, about your way of talking, or even about giving advice to random people who could not care less about your "expertise". Last point, you should not get affected by negative comments in this job, and that l already takes a good dose of narcissism to feel okay when people send you death threats about a negative video made on Shingeki no Kyojin.

Basically you're saying, someone voices his thoughts, his opinions, his information that he got. This can easily apply on not just YouTube, but also on podcasts in audio form and in written form on sites like Twitter, MAL, Reddit, books, newspapers, magazines etc. Media by all forms do the same job. Based on what you said, we are all narcissistic no matter how we put it. That includes you and me and every single post here on this thread. All MAL users are narcissistic.
Meusnier said:
The second sentence was a joke about getting a college degree in mathematics and using it to make math videos. Not the most profitable or stable business out there.

Honestly, I didn't care about the second sentence.
Dec 13, 2020 11:33 PM
Aug 2018
That everyone else hates? No, I don't have a YouTuber that would fit that description.
Dec 13, 2020 11:51 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Berserkerz said:
Fario-P said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lOXT_GVr-k

Oops I forgot about that part. Definitely disturbing indeed. But none of the criticism I've seen about her on MAL really talk about that though... most people on the MAL forums who hate her from what I've seen in a few threads talk about how ranty she gets and stuff like that. I guess I'll never know *shrug*
Dec 14, 2020 4:52 AM

Jan 2020
Berserkerz said:
Fario-P said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lOXT_GVr-k

Damn, That makes me want to watch him more, Most youtubers will squirm from something like that
I don't speak English that much, so please cut me some slack
Dec 14, 2020 8:14 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Berserkerz said:
Fario-P said:

Oops I forgot about that part. Definitely disturbing indeed. But none of the criticism I've seen about her on MAL really talk about that though... most people on the MAL forums who hate her from what I've seen in a few threads talk about how ranty she gets and stuff like that. I guess I'll never know *shrug*

wait...what's with the "her" ? we are talking about digibro right?

Digi recently transitioned and came out as a trans woman earlier this year.
Dec 14, 2020 11:04 AM

Jun 2019
ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:
I would be surprised if there existed a single non-narcissistic youtuber. Just imagine taking a camera and filming yourself in your room, then editing the video during hours while having to bear with your annoying face (if you like it, this already makes of you a narcissist) and voice (can any one enjoy his own voice?) for hours before uploading it and feeling thrilled at this small image of you on a video hundreds, thousands, or even more people who have nothing better to do in their lives will watch. Just imagine not being ashamed at the kind of bullshit you may say, about your way of talking, or even about giving advice to random people who could not care less about your "expertise". Last point, you should not get affected by negative comments in this job, and that l already takes a good dose of narcissism to feel okay when people send you death threats about a negative video made on Shingeki no Kyojin.

Basically you're saying, someone voices his thoughts, his opinions, his information that he got. This can easily apply on not just YouTube, but also on podcasts in audio form and in written form on sites like Twitter, MAL, Reddit, books, newspapers, magazines etc. Media by all forms do the same job. Based on what you said, we are all narcissistic no matter how we put it. That includes you and me and every single post here on this thread. All MAL users are narcissistic.
Meusnier said:

Honestly, I didn't care about the second sentence.

You are making a wide generalisation of what I am saying by calling it "basically", not very logical. All these activities can indeed be see as narcissistic, but certainly not to the point of showing your actual face on silly videos. This is quite extreme behaviour, and not really comparable to posting anonymously on some dead forum or writing books under a pen name...
Dec 14, 2020 11:14 AM

Jul 2020
I like DramaAlert because he is energetic when he presents the news. I have his gfuel tub which is now discontinued. I do ignore his Twitter, though, because he typically gets pretty annoying.
Dec 14, 2020 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
I like DSP and always have despite all the hate he has gotten over the years. I enjoyed watching his let’s plays and listening to his rants about problems in his life, problems with YouTube and problems in the gaming community. Only thing I don’t like about him is those disgusting snorts that he does. He should edit those out but he seems to be a raw one take kinda guy. Some say that’s lazy but I say that’s authentic. Youtubers who cut and edit clips together every two seconds are not really good speakers.

I also used to really like wingsofredemption but eventually I couldn’t side with him anymore. He was far too toxic and gave up far too often on trying to lose weight. He didn’t deserve all the trolls though. Neither did DSP deserve all the trolls.
Dec 14, 2020 11:44 AM

Apr 2019
I like Logan Paul's podcast. Can't really say I like Logan Paul, but I don't hate him like most people seem to.
Dec 14, 2020 12:04 PM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:
You are making a wide generalisation of what I am saying by calling it "basically", not very logical. All these activities can indeed be see as narcissistic, but certainly not to the point of showing your actual face on silly videos. This is quite extreme behaviour, and not really comparable to posting anonymously on some dead forum or writing books under a pen name...

Agree. Very true. Now that makes sense to a high degree.
Dec 14, 2020 9:43 PM

Sep 2017
Is Idddubz counted? You know, the whole simp era
خ
Dec 14, 2020 9:50 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Nope there arent any, what I like is some youtubers who tells their world travelling experiences about places, cultures and foods, nothing controversial

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 14, 2020 10:25 PM

Jun 2017
Bayek said:
Though he's no longer a YouTuber, Ser Richard "WingsofRedemption" is still a top lad and the finest provider of entertainment this world has known.
LOOK HERE LISTEN MY NAME IS NOT SAMUEL.
Dec 14, 2020 11:33 PM

Jan 2019
Oh god I like h3h3. i do have to say tho, his shit with Trisha sucks
Dec 15, 2020 10:06 AM

Jun 2019
ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:

Agree. Very true. Now that makes sense to a high degree.

Glad that I could finally make some sense!
Dec 15, 2020 10:38 AM

Oct 2015
I guess the closest would be Digi, though I don't really watch her anymore.

Oh and also Steven Kenneth "Destiny" Bonnell The Second. I love that I've been called a fascist because I enjoy his content on the place called twitter dot com.
Dec 15, 2020 10:40 AM

Oct 2019
Do people hate RiceGum? He doesn’t seem too bad, he did a collab with Nigahiga and seems like a nice guy. I know he did a diss track but that aside he’s pretty decent. Actually I liked that diss track too, overall he seems like a cool guy
Dec 15, 2020 10:52 AM

Oct 2020
I watched the new Logan Paul vlogs over quarantine. Honestly, it seems like he's grown a lot and they were pretty entertaining
Dec 15, 2020 1:19 PM

May 2013
I like some of the hypnosis and ASMR videos because they brainwash me and help me sleep at night. Look out for Latte ASMR (not that she's unpopular).
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 15, 2020 1:24 PM

Oct 2017
I don't know what you are saying all I know is that Sword art online is the best anime I have ever seen.
Dec 15, 2020 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
Ive been watchin Trisha Paytas for yrs. I love how crazy and honest she is lmao.
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
Dec 15, 2020 4:01 PM

Oct 2015
I am very fond of Youtubers who vulgarize scientific subjects or who talk about politics. Watching videos of entertainers is a loss of time for me, so I tend to dislike the ones that are most popular.

More topics from this board

» So I just got into Yugioh Speed Duel

rohan121 - Jun 10

15 by rohan121 »»
12 minutes ago

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - Apr 19

19 by YAHOOGAYCHATROOM »»
46 minutes ago

» Is MAL dying?

TsutanaiFuun - Yesterday

21 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago

» Do your dress nice? ( 1 2 3 )

PopArt - Jul 6, 2023

105 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country? ( 1 2 )

Sad - Apr 16

59 by Damuzen »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.