Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 22, 2019 5:49 PM
Jul 2009
imSOunique said:
1idd0kun said:

In the end they didn't do much with that plot point. Honestly, the whole thing was a mess. Lots of interesting ideas that ended up going nowhere.

They might just willingly made it like this. I mean if everybody expects something (Stella and Layla will recognize each other) and you do the opposite, isn't that kinda smart?

If there is a good and relevant reason for it, sure. Otherwise it's just shit storytelling. No matter how much you try to sugarcoat it, the fact is the show crapped all over itself.
1idd0kunMar 22, 2019 5:52 PM
Mar 22, 2019 6:19 PM

Mar 2014
lmao scripter and director if u guys can't squeeze a long ass scenario into a 12 ep series then don't even plan to produce it.
Mar 22, 2019 6:25 PM

Feb 2015
I quite enjoyed the series but 12 episodes was a bit tight. The story potential could have used a 2-cour format. Pacing became far too rushed. At minimum it would have been nice to have a 13th episode to flesh out the events of the finale. Yuuki & Stella only meeting face to face in the last 10 minutes of the series just seems criminal. Splitting episode 12 in half and adding to it with a 13th would have made the ending a little more fulfilling.
Mar 22, 2019 7:18 PM

Jun 2015
This was painfully average. Could’ve been better with more episodes and less rushing.
They didn’t even do anything with Stella finding out that’s her mom, just left it as “huh this woman died for me wonder why.. k cool bye”
Mar 22, 2019 7:38 PM

Jun 2014
imSOunique said:
Kagami said:

True. However, I assumed he would have somehow died in this episode.

@imSOunique - I think the issue with this show is something I can see ruining the experience for people. This anime actually had a really strong premise and with the right crew and 24 episodes, not 12 it could have been alot stronger. Needed better art, stronger worldbuilding and deeper moments.

Yeah, but very few anime are getting 24 episodes nowadays, and certainly not the niche ones. So yeah obviously with bigger budget the show could have been better, but I am just happy to have it at all.

This doesn't justify said flaws.
Mar 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Oct 2012
RobertBobert said:
imSOunique said:

Well, both MC-s developed quite a lot.

I warned that it would not be yuri or romance in any form, but people did not believe me, continuing to hope for their illusion and ignoring the actual anti-military plot of this show. It says a lot about the mentality of the modern anime community, but I won't say anything because I don't want to be toxic.

Yeah, I was just making fun of the ending that just didn't seem to fit in with all of the tragedy that came before it. I really just wanted more. I mean I'm happy that the orphans are getting some love and all but I wanna know what happened to the general of the Empire (she was hell-bent on winning the war). And I want to at least see that there's a lot of hurdles ahead for both sides.
Mar 22, 2019 9:51 PM

May 2015
lol wtf
What a cheesy finale. They should have done this from the beginning, Yuki had to lose everyone for fucks sake.
Yeah 6/10 seems ok. It was just ok.
Mar 22, 2019 9:56 PM
Jun 2015
Oddly torn about the ending. On one hand, it is extremely rushed, Yuki and Stella only come together for the last six or so minutes, and the lack of a satisfying reunion between Stella and her mother fails to bring some of Stella's plot points to a close (they could have at least mentioned that she found out later that the woman who saved her was her real mother).

However, Leila's sacrifice was well done, and fitting for the scene, and I actually liked how Stella didn't really know Yuki and decided on her own to help her, which felt a bit more genuine.

Overall, the Price of Smiles was for me the definition of a mixed bag. It had some good ideas, some that were well executed, and others that suffered, largely due to the imbalanced way that each side was portrayed. At no point in the series did the Empire feel like they were actually good, whereas the Kingdom seldom felt like they were in the wrong, or "the bad guy." I think the best evidence of this is the importance and emotion surrounding the deaths of characters, where the importance and emotion on the Kingdom side far outweighs the Empire's losses (only the commander's death comes to mind as the important and emotional one) in depiction.
Mar 22, 2019 10:46 PM
Nov 2018
Extemely disappointing anime. I'd give it 3/10 and thats generous. Can't see it doing well sales wise at all. Most likely tanking hard.

As usual Stella and Blue team evokes no emotions from me. Do not care about them at all. If they all had died by the brother and sister red team duo in the final ep that would've been a fantastic much needed curveball.

Leila's death was so anticlimactic as well as the mother and daughter meeting. There wasnt even a final short scene featuring Stella finding out that Leila was her mom in the epilogue that could've closed the drawn out teased mother/daughter side story. If only Stella were the one who killed and had smiled at Leila's death, now that would've been a hidden gem.

Again Blue team was full of hypocrites, when accusing Yuki of abandoning her people when blue team have been slaughtering Soleil in war. They've won all major battles and killed all of Soleil's best on the field. And yet, seemed so indifferent when acknowledging that their commanders sees them as replaceable fodder!? Who is the writer who came up with this garbage????

Seriously, this whole show had no direction besides baiting the viewers with cliffhangers which seems like thats the only thing the people in charge was good at.

DVD/BD sales tanking HARD would actually be a good thing for this show and the team behind it so they wouldn't create garbage again. I'm sounding very harsh but thats the reality of what kind of emotions this show has evoked from within me. I do feel sorry for the in-house employees who had no say in the creative process and were probably banging their heads when doing their job, realizing how bad the show they are working on is and wondering if their creative superiors are not realizing how bad the show is too.
Mar 22, 2019 10:46 PM
Jan 2016
R.I.P Laila, you did your best, and you died saving your daughter, kinda sad about Stella didn't really realize that she was her mother!

The moment when Stella and Yuki pressed the button was beautiful!

Overall, i enjoyed this anime, i wasn't expecting much from this, but it surpassed my expectations,was sad seeing so much good characters dying, and the finally could have been better executed, but i liked it!
Mar 22, 2019 11:11 PM

Aug 2008
The animation was eh, but good enough. The setting was interesting to me. The characters had potential. The whole thing had potential. But it looks like they thought of the ending, but not of the getting there part as well.
Had the characters been developed a little better, and the plot be more substantive, I think the whole experience would've been much better.

So yeah. Characters leaning on the bland side, and the plot not being more substantive is what hurt this show the most I think. The whole premise of "Everybody being happy at the end after sacrifices were made" was not delivered the best way.
Mar 23, 2019 2:41 AM
May 2017
Kagami said:
imSOunique said:

Yeah, but very few anime are getting 24 episodes nowadays, and certainly not the niche ones. So yeah obviously with bigger budget the show could have been better, but I am just happy to have it at all.

This doesn't justify said flaws.

Still one of the like 3 series this season that managed to keep my attention, thats good enough for me.
Mar 23, 2019 4:04 AM

Oct 2007
Glad the war ended with an armistice instead of a surrender by Soleil. I guess shutting down all chrars did solve the most deadly problem, which is the planet will eventually become a barren wasteland unable to support life if the chrars continue to be used.

Sad, Stella was so close to being reunited with her mom. But too bad Leila died in the final episode.

So, theurgears are all now scrap metal?
At least they still have vehicles that can move.

The empire seems to be treating the kingdom much nicer now. Maybe because they feel that cooperating is better than making war, now that all chrars are gone.

Yuki talk to the empire for Stella. I guess whatever punishment the empire gave, it's just a form of community service. :D

I give a final score of 6/10.
Mar 23, 2019 5:59 AM

Jul 2010
Wait what that's it ? Did they, for real, conveniently ignored the warmonger subplot ? We didn't get anything about the still unknown guys who blocked Verde from informing the Soleil royalty, and the motives from the emperor on the other side.
Mar 23, 2019 6:29 AM

Feb 2014
Well that was rushed. I mean they crammed everything together into one episode
Mar 23, 2019 6:31 AM
Jan 2019
That's how it ends?. I really expected a little more of this series, although it was not bad at all. He had his good and bad moments. I consider it a good anime, but not one of the best. I liked the story because it addressed the issue of war and its cruel reality. I would give it to the end and to the anime series 6/10. And they lived happily ever after ... 😅
PS: I would have liked Stella to know that her mother was Miss Layla. By the way, it is a pity that he died.
Mar 23, 2019 6:32 AM

Apr 2016
RobertBobert said:
imSOunique said:

Well, both MC-s developed quite a lot.

I warned that it would not be yuri or romance in any form, but people did not believe me, continuing to hope for their illusion and ignoring the actual anti-military plot of this show. It says a lot about the mentality of the modern anime community, but I won't say anything because I don't want to be toxic.

I feel with you. Reading comments here and there I can only be amazed at how "simple-minded" some people are. Eyh but at least their hands touched! so who knows ? Ha ha ha! :D
Let me be toxic in your place : there are just big retards in this "anime-community".

One of the reason this show was interesting and good, it trolled so many people on so many level (not only the romance expectations) that you can understand why they are so pissed now with the result. That's one of those rare case where you could say the "bad score" gives an idea at how good it was in crushing people usual expectations. People don't like things who don't go their way. In my opinion, even if the writing didn't explore some aspects deep enough, that's true, at least it was consistent and yes "logic" but that logic didn't please many people.
Mar 23, 2019 7:27 AM

Feb 2016
This is bullshit. Tatsuboko pro is fucked up.
Mar 23, 2019 8:27 AM

Aug 2017
sad that leyla had to die and stella never knew who she was :'(
Mar 23, 2019 8:27 AM

Jan 2016
They needed just 1 more episode to flesh thing out, that tower came out of nowhere. Not a bad show. It reminds me of Turn A Gundam Moonlight Butterfly.

I wanted to give this 7/ 10 But the Mecha choerography is really well done even though it's CG. So it's a 9/10!
Mar 23, 2019 8:41 AM

Oct 2007
imSOunique said:

Also it is worth noting, despite the disablig of chars hits both sides and nullifies both armies, the Kingdom had a lot less to lose, they were about to be totally defeated anyway. So the Kingdom is the big winner of it, due to their better technology they are in a strong position in the new situation.
After the not lost war Yuki cannot be touched, she's a princess, and as the Empire's gift, Stella is unharmed as well.

Yeah, looks like the kingdom is the winner on this. They got back their capital, and I assume also other areas that were captured by the empire were returned.

Emperor is even respecteful to princess saying "please sign the armistice".

I don't understand if Stella was even punished. Looks like all they made her do is some extra work. :P

Now, to maintain the peace. Yuki just have to share some info about old tech that the empire is asking for. :)

Mar 23, 2019 9:02 AM

Apr 2012
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
RobertBobert said:

I feel with you. Reading comments here and there I can only be amazed at how "simple-minded" some people are. Eyh but at least their hands touched! so who knows ? Ha ha ha! :D
Let me be toxic in your place : there are just big retards in this "anime-community".

One of the reason this show was interesting and good, it trolled so many people on so many level (not only the romance expectations) that you can understand why they are so pissed now with the result. That's one of those rare case where you could say the "bad score" gives an idea at how good it was in crushing people usual expectations. People don't like things who don't go their way. In my opinion, even if the writing didn't explore some aspects deep enough, that's true, at least it was consistent and yes "logic" but that logic didn't please many people.

And if we remember Joshua ..
Mar 23, 2019 3:51 PM

Oct 2015
How could Stella and Yuuki destroy the Chrars when the humans are the real threat to peace? Machines don't cause wars but humans do. This shows how naive their logic was, and the armistice was rushed with no clear reason why it was signed. They just wanted a happily ever after without pacing the ending well.

I for one did not hate the show or the characters, the only bad people were the writers who failed to develop the interaction and pacing of characters along with the plot. Stella's "always smile" was not paced well along with her reunion with her mother, to create that emotion and engage viewers well enough to give a Damn about the series. Characters died without being given meaningful developments, but most of all everything was dulled by Yuuki's naivety and made this show a joke.

In all honesty this series deserves an overall rating lower than 6.00.
lihle808Mar 23, 2019 3:58 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 23, 2019 4:21 PM

May 2012
Unlike many here, I think the ending is decent

my final score is 7/10 for this anime
Mar 23, 2019 9:07 PM
Mar 2018
I did not like this ending for the story. BASICALLY THEY KILLED ALL THE IMPORTANT PERSONS OF YUKI and also shows us that finally the enemy won the war.
Mar 23, 2019 9:59 PM

Jul 2015
Loved how the story developed by showing points of view from not only opposing sides, but on a different hierarchy level, different roles if you like, as exposed on Stella & Yuki's talk on top of the tower.

The story deserved 2 cours... I feared it all was going to be a mess rushing for the climax, but actually the creator(s) did an awesome job squeezing everything into the time they were given. Plus, the message of the series is something very near to my ethics and wishes, so hats off for them.

I was unaware of the idiotic idea some people had of the show... what exactly made anyone thought this was going to be a romance driven story? certainly not after Joshua died after just TWO F'n EPISODES!!... oh, and then it was going to be a yuri, sure, because uh... smh...
Yeah, well, sorry for the rant.

As mentioned, the show does magic in the little time it was given, with a very good idea for an anime. Extra points for Stella's design & Saori Hayami combo :3
So... 8/10 from me, and not one, but two hearts! <3 <3 xP
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Mar 24, 2019 12:02 PM
Mar 2019
Stupid ending. People are people, regardless of what tools/ weapons are available to them, i.e. the Empire would still be motivated to take over the Kingdom with or without chrars.
Mar 24, 2019 1:11 PM

Jun 2009
what a f**king trash...! so much potential wasted...

3/10
Mar 25, 2019 1:15 AM

Oct 2008
Stella would be branded as a traitor...NOOOOOT! lolz
4/5.

Mar 25, 2019 10:37 AM

Nov 2016
terrible ride, terrible ending. if that much of a peaceful resolution worked, i guess just saying sorry should theoretically work too.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Mar 25, 2019 5:42 PM

Dec 2013
Wow that seemed kinda easy. All they had to do was press the stop all war button.
Mar 27, 2019 11:26 AM
May 2017
Lawblow said:
Stupid ending. People are people, regardless of what tools/ weapons are available to them, i.e. the Empire would still be motivated to take over the Kingdom with or without chrars.

No, it wouldn't. After all chars stopped working from one moment to the other, both sides are more busy with just surviving somehow, they won't be going into war anytime soon.
Mar 28, 2019 9:44 AM

Dec 2016
This anime could had ended in a better way, but this final episode was not the best one :/ so, 6/10 for me.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 29, 2019 4:48 PM
Mar 2012
Ending kinda rushed but with their budget there not much choice.
Label started with "slice of life" & mecha... but totally different since 2 episodes in.
Overall unique direction they take, with surprises & lots of mc deaths, but originality doesn't always make itself entertaining as a tv show.

Good thematic exploration, just executed very rough, at points forcing ideology with plot armor, Kingdom's rampant incompetence & in-fighting, hypocritical peacemongers who didn't surrender and even choose to work in the military command center, one sided war etc. Many elements were more annoying than necessary, and cloud the theme, worldbuilding/history, & characters that were much more interesting.
Gail & Layla I found were the most interesting, and mentally competent good people. Stella's ok. Otherwise the other characters it's been hard to care about. There were good character episodes, just marred by poor drawings, and the ugly backgrounds/designs (somewhat unique, but a mash of harsh colors & awful stripes).

The Verde facility/emp details were built up in several episodes, and thanks to Izana's sacrifice. But likely some viewers won't take a one button to end war, and suddenly there's lush farm & food (mostly due to end rushing). Could be a 5-10 year timeskip and redevelop old tech.
Mar 29, 2019 5:25 PM

May 2018
well that was... something

I still enjoyed it though, 6.5, rounded to 7/10
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 2, 2019 5:19 AM

Mar 2009
Should've been 2 cour. At least that way all the deaths in this show would've felt more organic, among other things, instead of needlessly killing off a character in almost every single episode. Also would've been nice if Stella and Yuki had met each other before this episode. But hey, Legend of the Galactic Heroes this is not!

I must say this show was needlessly cruel to Yuki. She was lied to, quickly forced to run things after uncovering the truth, which also ended up happening right after her close friend Joshia died; and then everyone dear to her died around her throughout the course of the series. And of course they kill of Leila in the final episode just to sucker punch the poor girl one more time. How is she mentally sane in the end? Like I said, needlessly cruel.
Apr 2, 2019 8:22 AM
Jan 2017
theres a war, theres a died, theres a sadness,
anyone wont happy live in the world like that,,
so human gonna seeing the best way to out from that condition and looking for the better life,,
but in his anime that concept as wa war and too much dead because of war the princess losing everyhin that she had ,, yukki in this episode searching the way to stop the chars and save the world from that,, she helped by enemy soldier after her life was saved and choose to help yuuki to stop the war ,, and after that all the machine was stoped, the planet become more livewar stoped, and the 2 nation make ceasefire and peace then they live together in peace and full of smile,,
what a boring concept and the ending is good enought,,
6/10
Apr 2, 2019 11:24 AM

Oct 2013
Lackluster conclusion and ending overall. But at least everything went well. 5/10
Apr 4, 2019 10:32 AM

Dec 2018
modboy said:
Good show but with a very lackluster ending. I mean, did anyone really learn a lesson? Did anyone's character really change? I think a yuri slice-of-life season 2 is the only thing that can redeem this.

I think this sums it up it wouldn't be ten times better with more episodes, and had more of Yuki and Stella interaction..but I still think this show is worth watching, I don't think is so poorly done. I think people can just enjoy this show for what it is.
Feel free to check my anime list profile and my twitter account The Future Is Ani1!! For all things anime!! I hope you have great day!!
Apr 6, 2019 11:33 PM
Apr 2017
Honestly, I liked the previous episodes, but this was a huge let-down.

At least it wasn't too much of a surprise, considering the pacing, but even so, kinda hurts
Apr 19, 2019 11:45 AM
Jul 2008
The anime is really rushed, a complex story with many characters should be 2 cour instead of 1.

I still don't understand why the Empire attacked the Kingdom and now they're making peace like the Empire did nothing wrong. Stella also betrayed her own country. She technically got swayed by the enemy and helped the enemy to reach her goal. A story about war cannot be this naive..

Let's summarize a bit. The old Verde Empire started a terror action because they realize MILLION years later the Charz will destroy all the nanomachines. The new Charz will speed up the process and they somehow cannot get in touch with the kind Kingdom king so they became terrorist to gain attention.
The king, queen, and many others died as the result. Kingdom blamed Empire for that, cut their relationship and blocked Empire for the new Charz technology. Because they're in dire need of resources, instead of explaining, Empire waged war with the Kingdom because they thought it's faster to get resources that way. The result was a long time war with many casualities and wasted many resources. In the end, the Charz got shutdown by the Kingdom princess and the Empire soldier.

So what's the war for? Empire still need resources and Kingdom will now need resources as well.

Gail and his troops were really cringy. They were like 'We killed your beloved people and destroyed your home, now we are friends' to the war victims. Imagine someone who just killed your parents is now trying to be your friend and said "now I already have place" to you who lost place because of them.

There were some plot conveniences as well..
- Why those armored cars had large windows? Why they didn't close/cover the windows if they're transporting important person? Why the princess looked out of the window when they were being attacked? And conveniently Lily saw the princess because of that..

- The celling fell down above a trained soldier, she cannot dodge it faster than a scientist who was far away from her. Did the soldier put all her stats to firepower and the scientist put all her stats to speed? At that speed she should have grab the soldier arm and drag her away instead of pushing her, the scientist should have put more stats into intelligence.
Apr 29, 2019 9:16 PM

Jul 2016
Well, as expected Leila died but at least the anime wasn't that cruel to let her own daughter be the one who killed her.

Regarding this ending, eh... I don't know what to think. The conclusion with both nations being on agreement was way too optimistic for my taste. Not to mention that it's also hard for me to believe that after taking possession of almost all Soleil's territories and having a bigger army, the Grandiga's Emperor would agree to a ceasefire agreement.

Overall, it was an interesting series with a promising start. The first 3 episodes were pretty engaging but unfortunately, the way how the story was handled from there didn't really convince me. Not to mention that aside from Gail, I never empathized with anyone from the Empire's side, which was a huge let down since the war ended up being the typical "good guys vs. bad guys" kind of confrontation.

That said, a 6/10 would be an proper score. Entertaining for moments but not something remarkable.
May 6, 2019 6:44 AM
Mar 2017
Not bad for an Original Anime but the ending was anticlimactic. I was hoping for more Yuki and Stella together.

8/10
Dec 9, 2019 3:50 AM
Dec 2018
SoraSenpai said:

Meh anime in the end. 6/10 seems reasonable.

To me, 6/10 is a dissapointment. Which this show ended up being in the end. Smh my head.
Jan 29, 2020 9:40 AM
Jan 2020
This personally don’t really enjoy watching this anime. It’s the only anime I watched in 2019 to Jan 2020 that makes me so unpleasant. There’s no actually “male protagonist” in the anime. At first I though it was Joshua and he also has the voice of Kirito from SAO that’s I loves so much, and he ended up dead in episode 2, his character has potential tho. Then, they killed almost all the other male character in Yuki’s side. While the other side , Stella’s side only suffered about 2 person. I personally don’t like the concept of this anime, it keeps switching perspectives between Yuki and Stella, I can’t clear up my mind for who do I want to cheer for. I also don’t like how Stella didn’t get to know who’s her mother. Btw , did no one notice how Yuki didn’t told Elisa’s daughter about Joshua? Her daughter literally forgot about Joshua. There’s a lot of flaws in this anime that bugs me. As conclusion, I would not recommend it to my friends, it doesn’t have u any mora values since u need to sacrifice practically everyone to accomplish your goals, plus , most of your favorite character will be dead, there’s a lot of little cliffhangers.
Mar 3, 2020 6:42 AM

Oct 2019
I feel bad for loli ruler, she lost everyone dear to her, and Stella doesn't even recognize her mother. Not your typical mecha show, most of the time war in this show looks only one sided due loli ruler don't want to hurt anyone but ended up losing alot of her people. This show isn't bad, but it isn't really memorable/remarkable for my taste so..

6/10
andrearionaMar 3, 2020 6:52 PM
Jul 20, 2020 5:55 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty sad seeing Reira die, without Stella realizing who she was but still nice for Reira to know Stella is alive... Despite the huge losses and many struggles Yuuki faced, I'm happy she got to realize her naive yet innocent ideals and bring some peace to the world despite some minor conflicts going on. Pretty good series showcasing the different sides of the war, got a bit boring after seeing the Empire keep winning the battles but the ending had a pretty good impact

Mar 31, 2021 3:06 AM

Mar 2016
Bundled it today and fuck yeah i loved the setting because how real they are. Losing your closest and dearest person was very common during the war time. And that particular loses will make you stronger and stronger to faced every problem you had.

I had very sentimental feeling about original show. So i rated this anime quite higher than usual .

Also anime that take POV from two completely different characters and hierarchy each episodes were my first experience and i loved it. I'm very welcomed with this kind of approach
RioAlMar 31, 2021 3:13 AM

Feb 21, 2022 12:52 PM

Feb 2020
Well, not really a great finale. It could have been much better.

The moment between Stella and Leila was especially disappointing. It's so sad she didn't realize Leila was her mother. I wanted them to live together as a happy family.

Overall, this was still a pretty good Stella, Yuki and some of the side characters made this interesting. The action scenes were also intense and well-animated.

SerafosMay 18, 1:43 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2019

54 by removed-user »»
Nov 15, 2022 5:19 PM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

41 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

41 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 11:10 AM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

50 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 10:05 AM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

38 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.