Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2018 8:26 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was fun to see all the girls and their naughty antics again. Maria always overdoing it. They even managed to throw in a pool bit.

Did not expect to see lactation with Chisato. The amount of detail that goes into nipple animation. Her scene wasn't as intense as the previous OVA though.

Finale group scene was pretty great too.

Story? Yea I don't even remember what happened last season to be honest. This OVA seemed to mostly just be the gang having fun and then them prepping up before they go and visit his hometown which it ends off at, I'm guessing that's why it's called departures.

Overall
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/10

Mar 9, 2018 7:18 PM

Aug 2016
The Sensei gets pregnant :O

The king of the harem and succulence return xD
Mar 9, 2018 10:19 PM

Oct 2017
Sacerdotisa said:
The Sensei gets pregnant :O
The king of the harem and succulence return xD
she is not pregnant

RamTrinity98Mar 9, 2018 10:23 PM
Mar 10, 2018 1:29 AM

Aug 2016
RamTrinity98 said:

she is not pregnant

I mean the novel about pregnancy, not the OVA.
Mar 10, 2018 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
Sacerdotisa said:
RamTrinity98 said:

she is not pregnant

I mean the novel about pregnancy, not the OVA.

Ok, as this is a page of discussion of the Ova had thought that you referred to the new Ova
Mar 11, 2018 6:37 PM

Apr 2017
Has this OVA adapted some light novel volume, or is it pure fan service?
Mar 11, 2018 7:57 PM
Jan 2016
To be honest i didn't expect that lactation too.
Mar 14, 2018 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
It's gotta suck to come home after a long day filled with travel, fighting and filling your belly with barbecue, and all you want is to lay down for a sleep, but you have to service the 5 girls in your harem instead. God damn master/servant pact sometimes...
Mar 16, 2018 7:49 AM
Aug 2017
Have you guys watched it raw? I've been looking for subtitles for a week but no luck so far, just some indonesian subs :/
Mar 20, 2018 6:40 AM

Jan 2018
Well, this episode is pretty enjoyable for me especially the ecchi scenes and the one with the sensei although I didn't expect that lactation to.
Apr 5, 2018 6:21 AM

Dec 2015
The fanservice was pretty cringy 90% of the time tbh... I won't be bothering with this series anymore in the future.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 5, 2018 6:58 AM

Oct 2015
I wish I can pleasure them all

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Apr 5, 2018 11:13 AM

Dec 2014
ok too much erotica and overall just a build up
Apr 5, 2018 1:28 PM
Mar 2016
Sheees, in the end it's all about orgy, he didn't even sticked his dick inside them.
Apr 6, 2018 5:25 AM
Sep 2016
At that point in the novels, Basara hasn't started having sex with the girls. The closest he gets is with Chisato at the hot spring, but the anime skipped over that.
Apr 6, 2018 12:58 PM

Oct 2017
superior13 said:
At that point in the novels, Basara hasn't started having sex with the girls. The closest he gets is with Chisato at the hot spring, but the anime skipped over that.

I recently saw a few pics of the last volume, the LN is basically a hentai lol. No way will they adapt that
Apr 6, 2018 2:34 PM

May 2015
I'm grateful for the Plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I wanted to see more of the real plot, setting up the fight(?) in the hero village and explain about MC two mothers (that got me confused AF)... hope season 3 clarify that (assuming there is one more season)...
Apr 6, 2018 6:42 PM

Oct 2012
It looking like he going to have a lot of kids soon
Apr 7, 2018 6:20 PM
Feb 2018
Aardwolf94 said:
superior13 said:

I recently saw a few pics of the last volume, the LN is basically a hentai lol. No way will they adapt that

Saw those too. LN has come a long way
Apr 14, 2018 2:25 PM
Feb 2018
Aardwolf94 said:
superior13 said:

Where did u saw the pics
Apr 14, 2018 2:28 PM

Oct 2017
Pragonvashal said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Where did u saw the pics

Lol, head over to https://www.reddit.com/r/Shinmai_Maou/ and you will see them.
Apr 14, 2018 2:44 PM
Feb 2018
Aardwolf94 said:
Pragonvashal said:

Where did u saw the pics

Wowow man.... just read comments in those pics...
Apr 14, 2018 2:53 PM

May 2014
joe_g7 said:
The fanservice was pretty cringy 90% of the time tbh... I won't be bothering with this series anymore in the future.
I feel the same way. I'm not sure how I've enjoyed the series until now.
Apr 24, 2018 2:41 PM

May 2012
The fanservice is so good. Better than anything I've seen from High School DxD
Apr 29, 2018 7:06 PM

Feb 2014
ye..! love how this harem is not just talk! it really works!

It felt like this OVA was a little bit rushed... but well, we had nice harem and ecchi moments mixed with a little bit of plot (build up for a possible season 3)!

8/10

Whoahoho said:
Sheees, in the end it's all about orgy, he didn't even sticked his dick inside them.

haha, indeed.
but at least he gave one of them an oral sex ! this is already a great achievement!
May 4, 2018 9:03 PM

Feb 2013
I think I forgot to read a few of the subs...

Yes, you're doing it wrong.

Interesting, this is officially R15+.

It's so corny it's funny.

5/10 (average)

Season3 when?
May 14, 2018 4:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This really keeps being one of the most lopsided franchises in anime history. The story is so incredibly plain and generic, but the ecchi is absolute top tier, and thankfully there's a lot of that to go around in this movie
May 21, 2018 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
Sorry, Zest. But you ain't no Chisato.
The best girls of the group walk in.
I'm not sure if Yuki and Kurumi are washing his arms or trying to dance.
Hot Incest Lesbian Action.
That girl on the tv with the blue swimsuit is fine.
LMAO It's currently winter.
Mio nipples in that swimsuit.
Takigawa is back.
Mio oppai slipped out.
Maria got caught. lol
They got weddings there? lol
OMG! Is that who I think I'm hearing?
MY WAIFU CHISATO!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! LAWD JESUS! She is slaying that swimsuit!!!!
LAWD JESUS! Dat Chisato closeup! Dat side pussy...cat. Dat oppai. Dem nipples! Dat body. Perfection. FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!
Basara is mesmerized at the perfection that is Chisato. Face red as fuck. LMAO
OH SHIT! Basara caught Chisato! I was about to curse out that little kid for bumping into the perfection that is Chisato, but I see that the kid was actually helping me out. Thanks.
Hold up... what deal?
No! Please stay! Don't go Chisato!
Oh, look. Mio trying to make it all about her now. Threatened by my Basara x Chisato ship.
LMAO Basara not even hiding the oppai underwater.
LMAO They getting drifted away by a current and Basara still going.
Dat letter.

Holy shit! Departures is 1 hour. It took me 3 hours to finish watching...because of the waifu Chisato. Before watching this, I rewatched all the Basara x Chisato scenes from the OVA, Burst, and Burst OVA because I was scared she wouldn't appear and also to rekindle my burning love for her in case she appeared. Not only did she appear, but with my libido now at a high point, it just exploded during that whole onsen scene, especially with the sakuga. They knew not to fuck it up. You ever fallen in love with someone and have that feeling in your heart? Then when that feeling is at its highest point because the one you love is in front of you, your heart and body start going crazy. You got all these feelings inside you that want to get out then you feel like you about to start hyperventilating thinking you about to have a heart attack? That's me during that onsen scene. Not just them in the water, but when they were talking before that and after. Then when the scene changed to Mio and co., it just felt so damn boring. They're just not on Chisato's level. Everything after the onsen was boring. If Chisato don't end up in the harem, I am going to be destroyed. I don't read LN's, but for Chisato, I will make an exception (also for DxD due to BorN). Just like the 1st OVA, I would have given this a 10 because of Chisato, but the other scenes ruined with Mio and co. weren't up to par and just felt boring in comparison so it drags down the score. With that said... Chisato is perfection.
RobMay 21, 2018 2:03 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 2, 2018 11:15 PM

Jun 2011
God damn am I jealous of Basara..

Can't even lie anymore, no one's watching this show for the story. As a fap material, this shit is glorious, only downside is that it's not a fullblown hentai, hence limiting the creativity of some of the sensual scenes. I like the scenes with Chisato the best though, there's always something new with her and this time it's chichi milk, that was freakin hot. It's a shame that the main girl Mio is getting all the scenes, I am kinda tired of her breast fondling thing tbh.. it's still pretty hot but it gets kinda old, you know. Also tanned/brown girls are the best. *insert lenny face*

However, as a mix of something with a serious story and an ecchi, it obviously doesn't mix well. There's always an option of skipping either the ecchi scene completely or the story, but it just doesn't feel right to do so.

Still gotta give props to the main guy for actually boning these girls when they wanted it in the LN. Major respect.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 21, 2018 8:21 AM
Feb 2018
Pragonvashal said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Wowow man.... just read comments in those pics...
have u read its manga he banged all of them in the official manga
Oct 15, 2018 5:12 AM

Aug 2009
Hooray milky tiddies!!!
Pupupupu~
Feb 20, 2019 12:22 AM

Jul 2016
Hey bros please help me, witch chapter of the LN that should i read if i wanna continue from this departure OVA??

Thanks!!!

Let's do some amazing moves dude!
Jul 9, 2019 6:01 PM

Feb 2014
*Sniff* is over, so long glorious fap material, I'm gonna miss you, specialy Maria.
Aug 24, 2019 12:16 AM

May 2016
I doubt we gonna have any new season after this haha.
Oct 20, 2019 4:14 PM

Jul 2019
Amazing fap material
Third Season never :(
Jan 21, 2020 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
Well was as bad as I expected. The animation was never the strong point of this show and without a real plot it's even worse. Not really keen on watching a 3rd season tbh.
Mar 6, 2022 8:53 PM
Jul 2021
Is There Any Chance Of season 3
Apr 14, 2022 4:44 AM

Sep 2018
It's been a while since I saw the prequel to this, but they really turned up the fanservice a notch in this special episode. The fact that they don't show them fucking or at least about to fuck, is kind of pathetic at this point. I couldn't help but think that when watching the final "orgy" wedding scene with the five main chicks.

Wish more anime had horny MCs that would not back down from their teachers advances, shit is so hot.
Feb 10, 2023 6:17 AM

Nov 2010
47:50 That's nice. They have their own style of wedding dress. Mio's is the simplest, yet the best, IMO.
51:22 Mio is so cute. I want to dominate her!
Delicious orgy scene at the end! I'm so envious of Basara. I want to lick every inch of those girls, too, especially Mio & Hasegawa!
Top-tier fanservice & lewd scenes, as always! The action was decent. There's little progress in the story. However, this was supposed to be set up for S3. I really hope they'll make a season 3 for a proper closure for this series. 8/10

More topics from this board

» Why Tojo don't accept their marriage proposal?

PRITOM_das - Dec 5, 2022

8 by Damlanur342 »»
Dec 7, 2022 5:44 AM

» Season 3

Gintoki-San69 - Mar 6, 2022

13 by EfhhRacso »»
Dec 5, 2022 10:14 PM

Poll: » Probability of season 3 ( 1 2 )

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 14, 2018

58 by EfhhRacso »»
Dec 5, 2022 9:43 PM

» Any news of season 3?

Aqeel0 - Sep 27, 2021

2 by MadanielFL »»
Sep 27, 2021 11:26 PM

» Question on volume 12

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 23, 2018

7 by WhiteRocket »»
Mar 31, 2021 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.