Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2022 11:00 PM
Jul 2022
Story is nice, I will expecte Toujo Basara choose a girl as his actual life partner and end with jealousy & cute love story. Toujo Basara needs to take responsibility those 5 girls. And to be mention that 2018 movie last part 5 girls wears wading and asked Toujo Basara about to marriage. But Toujo Basara only said, 'ok, he satisfied them and last moment of the part Tojo said they are family. What the meaning of this? The story writer need focus about it, and Toujo Basara needs to take actual responsibility of them. Because they aren't his actual sisters and MIO'S parents already dead in past, and Toujo Basara's father told him he married MIO'S mother, how it can be possible? that means Toujo Basara's father told him a lie. I think Toujo Basara's father need to tell his son the actual truth. And Toujo Basara need to take as serious responsibility as a life partner. That's all.
Dec 6, 2022 12:11 AM

Feb 2021
It’s revealed in the LN that Basara and Mio are actual blood related cousins (same thing with Maria)

And in the end he ends up marrying all 8 members of his harem, and they are all pregnant.
MadanielFLDec 6, 2022 8:10 PM
Dec 6, 2022 1:52 AM
Feb 2021
MadanielFL said:
It’s revealed in the LN that Basara and Mio are actual blood related cousins (same thing with Maria)

And in the need he ends up marrying all 8 members of his harem, and they are all pregnant.

I thought it was just the sensei that was related to him?
Dec 6, 2022 4:42 AM

Feb 2021
JPointerrr said:
MadanielFL said:

And in the need he ends up marrying all 8 members of his harem, and they are all pregnant.

Nope, although Chisato is his blood related aunt, it is revealed in the LN that Basara's mom is the sister of the demon lord Wilbert (who is Mio's father).

It is also revealed that Maria's real dad is also the Demon Lord Wilbert, and that means Maria and Mio are blood related sisters as well.
Dec 6, 2022 5:56 AM
Jun 2022
MadanielFL said:
JPointerrr said:

Nope, although Chisato is his blood related aunt, it is revealed in the LN that Basara's mom is the sister of the demon lord Wilbert (who is Mio's father).

It is also revealed that Maria's real dad is also the Demon Lord Wilbert, and that means Maria and Mio are blood related sisters as well.

damn fuck spoilers. but since it's really uncertain that there will be another season for this anime im hardly worried about these spoilers.
Dec 6, 2022 6:20 AM

Feb 2021
mr_simp2000 said:
MadanielFL said:

damn fuck spoilers. but since it's really uncertain that there will be another season for this anime im hardly worried about these spoilers.

This part about them being blood related was actually skipped in the anime.

It’s not like it was something that would be revealed in the future.
Dec 6, 2022 7:30 PM
Jan 2022
MadanielFL said:
JPointerrr said:

thanks for the info.. not like these spoilers really matter, I see it just as a typical Harem-ecchi anime .. still i was curious about Basara's dad can you tell what is his relation to demons I heard something about him being too powerful (was also shown in the animation)
Dec 6, 2022 8:10 PM

Feb 2021
Anime_AD said:
MadanielFL said:

thanks for the info.. not like these spoilers really matter, I see it just as a typical Harem-ecchi anime .. still i was curious about Basara's dad can you tell what is his relation to demons I heard something about him being too powerful (was also shown in the animation)
Basara's dad relation to the demons is that he fell in love with Sapphire, who was the sister of the Demon Lord Wilbert, and so Sapphire gave birth to Basara.
Dec 7, 2022 5:44 AM
Jul 2022
❤️❤️❤️

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Departures Episode 1 Discussion

Paul - Mar 8, 2018

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 10, 2023 6:17 AM

» Season 3

Gintoki-San69 - Mar 6, 2022

13 by EfhhRacso »»
Dec 5, 2022 10:14 PM

Poll: » Probability of season 3 ( 1 2 )

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 14, 2018

58 by EfhhRacso »»
Dec 5, 2022 9:43 PM

» Any news of season 3?

Aqeel0 - Sep 27, 2021

2 by MadanielFL »»
Sep 27, 2021 11:26 PM

» Question on volume 12

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 23, 2018

7 by WhiteRocket »»
Mar 31, 2021 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.