Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 2017 10:26 AM
Mar 2012
bunny censor skillz
Overall calm to crazy moe sol was on point, some adorable characters esp Chiya, & alright drama/backstories.
Her relation-ship with Kon was built up & quite cute. Kurou & Yami still mysteries but pacing slowly revealed them.
Need more Koume's witch senpai and the 9th rank school for sequel.
Mar 27, 2017 11:43 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So this is the last episode eh
Going to miss seeing these girls though

Hmm a bath episode eh
well since the girls had to go through that stressful and tough exam last episode they really deserve a relaxing day as a reward for that. A trip to the medicinal baths is perfect for this. A well deserved promotion as well. Hmm Saki's two guards though. Whats the point in wearing a skirt above your uniform though lol. Lol grow up to be dull like Saki. Lol Saki's two subordinates are hillarious. Koume certainly looks like one that would wear a corset though in an effort to slim down. Considering her sweet tooth this is a necessity. Lol Chiya's disdain at Koume having a slimmer belly. Hmm Nono has a complex regarding her figure being compared to Nina's eh lol.

Lol Trading clothes though is funny but lol seeing Kon trade with Chiya now that was a surprise. I can see why Kon is so red faced considering how much skin Chiya's outfit shows. Hmm now Koume looks like kon, Kon looks like chiya and Nono looks like koume and Chiya looks like Nono lol. In Nono's outfit Chiya actually does look like a lady actually. Wow Nono can certainly pull off the witch look that Koume goes for. Lol Koume pouting because Nono looks better that she does. Lol swapping outfits certainly is fun. Seeing Nina play playful is pretty funny. Its nice that despite how busy she is that Tokie was able to tell Kon how proud she was that her daughter managed to pass the exams. But man thats one hell of a challenge from her mother though to get to the 2nd rank as she did. Its good that Tokie is being motivational i guess. To be willing to take your own path and hope to surpass your parents with your own skills is a admirable attitude. Drinking Alcohol while in the bath eh that must really be relaxing. All the girls have come a long way from when they first got here and its nice to see that they made it so far. Drunk Nina is just hillarious. Lol that performance by Nina was hillarious if a little embarrassing for Nono to see. Its nice to see that both the girls and Nina and Saku had such great fun at the baths though. Though it looks like they went slightly overboard and ended up getting ill instead. Hmm a theft that steals their hard earned amulets and divination items eh. Lol Nono's doll leaving clues to where she's being taken by use of shredding hair now thats unique. Lol Kon's idea of Matsuko actually going bold due to the hair loss. Hmm i wonder is this theft is actually part of a test as it forces them each to use their own unique strengths to find the theft. Hmm so it wasn't a theft but rather it Nina and Saku trying to increase the power of their tools. But since they got so drunk in the bath it slipped their minds lol. So its a parting gift from them as now that they are ninth ranked urara Chiya and the others will be moving away from Nina. Kinda sad really since until now they been living and learning together. The girls response was cute though as their message to Nina as well. They really have come far not just as urara but also as friends as well.

Its nice that Chiya is able to confide to Kon the fact that she now has a clear idea of who her mother is though now that she has a name. Its nice that they can't just use some form of divination to tell you exactly where Chiya's mother is. Better to be able to look for yourself after all. Hearing Chiya's words now really shows how much she has got used to life here in the town and how determined she is to become a top ranked urara as well so that she can find her mother the correct way in contrast to when she first got here. Koume's prediction in the end i would say is pretty accurate lol.

I really hope that this series gets another season as i want to see what challenges await them in the ninth district and also see the girls develop as Uarara's as well.

The ending itself was funny though and more or less points to a sequel. Lol i can actually imagine Nina as a student though lol. Overall this was a pretty relaxing episode that also managed to tie up the main plot in a satisfying ending. It also showed just how much each character has been developed and how far they come both as a person and as urara.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2013
Never thought that i would have enjoyed this anime so much.
Nono was so cute with Koume's outfit omg :3 She was like a real witch xD
Those Saku guards are so funny, they are always doing something stupid hahah
Nina & Saku getting drunk hahaha best couple xD

I really enjoyed this anime, especially the ending. It always managed to deliver funny & great moments, and all that "Urara's stuff" made me really interested in it.
I hope for a 2nd season!
8/10

I will miss them.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 28, 2017 10:12 PM

Mar 2009
Honestly, hidden gem of the season. Cute and underrated show. I will miss Chiya and Kon.
Mar 28, 2017 10:54 PM

Jan 2011
As far as CGDCTs go it pretty much nailed that though JC is good at doing those and SoLs and surprisingly this one had some amount of plot i think i just didn't find this nearly as enjoyable with all the other airing shows this season i was often left forgetting to even watch it.

still it's always nice to have something relaxing to watch and while i didn't find it all that funny still had a smile on my face whenever i got around to seeing it.

flat 7/10 , Kon was cute AF the animation was really great was actually the most impressive part of the show for me was how nice it looked the whole season.(first time i've seen a show have such a obsession with bellies)
Mar 29, 2017 12:41 AM

Nov 2014
I really have to appreciate how every episode of this anime made me feel good inside. It was just a pleasant ride from the beginning til the end. Art and animation were stellar. Kon is a top tier waifu. It didn't quite make enough of an impact on me to get a higher rating than 7/10, but it's a good seven.
Mar 29, 2017 7:16 AM
Jan 2017
Adorei!
Ficou ótimo, agora eu fico esperando uma próxima temporada.
E mais um episodio!
Mar 29, 2017 6:04 PM

Oct 2008
It was an uneventful series so i'll give this a 6.
4/5.
6/10.

Mar 29, 2017 11:03 PM

Feb 2013
I loved this show! It was so fucking adorable!!

8/10
Mar 30, 2017 12:32 AM
Feb 2013
God i wish there will be each season for each district and maybe some more spinoff with grow up maincast in the background or in manner similar to Nina-sensei, ohhh shit probably this never gonna hapend fuck my life
Mar 31, 2017 8:56 AM

Apr 2014
Well, that's a cute and good finale.
Anyway. I'll rate this a 7 of of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 1, 2017 3:23 PM

Oct 2010
Seeing "The End" at the end of the episode made me sad. I'm assuming the chances of a second season are low then. :(

I need more Kon in my life.
Apr 1, 2017 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
I don't think it was anything too special, but I enjoyed it. Definitely a bit of an underdog this season.

That storyline though is what really got me. All of the mysteries surrounding Chiya, Dark, and her mom Yami are interesting as hell.
Apr 2, 2017 4:15 PM
Apr 2015
Well, I thought this was a good episode but a bad final episode. The previous episode seemed like a better note to end on, this one was sort of "here's some fanservice, also wouldn't it be nice if there was a s2". But there almost certainly won't be.
Apr 5, 2017 4:23 AM

Oct 2014
I just finished this and I'm crying. For a moé sol the art and music was too good. Tho I'm sad it probably won't get another season; I got way too into this one.
"Yeah, but. Watch how fast I can eat this meat."
Apr 11, 2017 7:20 AM

Mar 2015
This was a really fun watch. Didn't expect it to be this good tbh but I'll definitely be remembering this one!

Season 2 when?

8/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 11, 2017 7:20 AM

Mar 2015
This was a really fun watch. Didn't expect it to be this good tbh but I'll definitely be remembering this one!

Season 2 when?

8/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 13, 2017 9:19 PM

May 2012
Well this show still has a lot of potential actually, really would love to see more of this series! Them actually archiving their goal would be lovely.

In the end a rather filler like onsen/fanservice episode was at point, but in general it wasn't a bad ending either as it was fun which added a nice value to the series.

All in all a fun series, with great characters and with lots of potential for more!
Apr 13, 2017 10:25 PM

Feb 2014
I wanted to see more about the their progression and the story.
It seems we just get 10% of it? =/
Well, also, looks like an anime to promote the original work: want more? go to the manga. Zannen.
In the end we didn't get too much. Had fun with the yuri fanservice, though.

6/10
TechOtakuApr 13, 2017 10:30 PM
Apr 15, 2017 6:18 AM

Dec 2012
A lot of fanservice to end this season. I really hope to see a second season, all the girls were so funny and they form a nice group of friends.

A lot of questions are still unanswered. I want to know more things about this world. Please give me a new season!
May 6, 2017 5:13 PM

Oct 2012
Fanservice episode for the end, hmm, but guess the wrap-up wasn't half-bad

An okay show I guess, not good and not bad either. I enjoyed it but it was nothing special. The first half of it was borderline boring but it got a bit better towards the end, with the previous episode being the best.

5.5/10 Without second season (or how many do they need to complete it) it's watch and forget show but it certainly has potential to get better later on. Still, it really wasn't any different than tons of other moe shows.
May 18, 2017 11:38 PM

Apr 2017
Sweet, cute, enjoyable, really don't have any complaints about the show...
Really... S2 pleaseee
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Jun 18, 2017 5:47 AM

Nov 2011
Really funny this final episode, even if they have re-proposed a place recently seen, well! When they said, during the narrative, that with the promotion, the girls would have passed and they would have known new characters, I was very happy. I hope soon to arrive a new season for this show. Quality of the designs, really great.

7.80/10 for now.
Jul 20, 2017 12:29 PM

Aug 2008
This show is a solid solid 7/10. I doubt a season 2 is happening, but I wish to see the cast as rank 9 Urara!
Aug 28, 2017 4:21 PM

Aug 2009
hope the manga sales are good enough to prep for a 2nd season... i definitely see some potential

would be sad without saku or nina in the new area though :/

was a fun ride 8/10
Sep 19, 2017 1:50 AM

Jun 2014
This show was actually pretty good, decent, cute, I like the sense of progress it has even if its slow, I would read the manga if it had consistent translations. I like overall setting and idea and theme behind this. 7.5/10
alpha_shadowSep 20, 2017 7:14 AM
:3
Oct 9, 2017 1:34 PM

Apr 2016
This could've been a fantastic show if it would've focused more on the development as Urara.

The show was solid, but I'm really pissed that it focused heavily on CGDCT stuff instead of more plot. The characters were average, the character interaction was fine, though. 6/10
Nov 29, 2017 11:19 PM
Nov 2017
Really hope there is season 2 coming.But it say already close
Dec 4, 2017 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
I really think kurou is her mother. Because in many anime black rabbits are usually female.
Dec 4, 2017 7:03 AM

Sep 2012
anirudhtsuki said:
I really think kurou is her mother. Because in many anime black rabbits are usually female.

i think kurou is her mothers Familiar or something like that who has been entrusted to her, but she has to become higher rank to be able to call kurou when she wants by that i mean at will
Feb 20, 2018 2:30 PM

Oct 2015
Now that they are 9 rank Uraras I believe things will be more fun and closer to uncovering Chiya's mystery and her mother's whereabouts, also why those ghosts got pissed at her mother. I feel like 1 cour wasn't enough to cover this full of mysteriousness of an anime. I loved this series and was great to watch, but their progress is way slow to rank 1 urara( that's why 12 EPs wasn't enough).

I enjoyed this anime and I feel it's underrated, because I believe it has a bit of substance than other all-girl-slices of life. I still wonder about the dark divination that Chiya possessed, why is it like that? So many questions that it needs season 2 no matter what.

Looking forward to s2, so.

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 12, 2018 7:30 PM

May 2012
Dammit it's more than a year since the airing of this last episode and right now i'm missing this anime so much. I really liked the characters =/

It's so sad that we will never get a season 2.

On the other hand, Kyakka fansub is still releasing chapters...very slowly, true, but at least it's something. Right now 15 chapter have been released, but they still didn't reach where the anime ends.

I despise woke people.
Feb 1, 2019 4:55 AM
Jul 2018
Wich chapter should I start reading?
Nov 10, 2019 11:29 AM

Feb 2017
This show really didn't do it for me. I'm not even disappointed that this hasn't gotten another season yet, lul.
Dec 3, 2019 8:42 PM
Master NEET
Oct 2010
The manga just recently finished and now I have to learn how to read japanese so I can read them.. I watched so much anime by now I can speak fluent Jap both formal and informal but I can't read a single word...
Mar 1, 2020 3:20 PM

Dec 2015
I'm sad the anime is over (just finished it today), but I did enjoy it. I hope there will be at least one more season some day.
Oct 14, 2020 7:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nooo it's already finished, it was sure a cute SoL CGDCT anime, and it was really original, I loved the world-building etc the plot and the chara development.
7/10 I hope for a second season
Mar 4, 2021 5:43 AM

Feb 2020
This definitely needs a second season because the story left so open.

Overall, this is very cute, heartwarming, and funny CGDCT. Chiya is one of the cutest anime characters ever.

SerafosJul 11, 2022 9:56 AM
Apr 19, 2021 2:19 AM

Jan 2021
Very cute show with some nice animation and use of colors. Did it remind anyone else of Okami (the game)? Some of the backgrounds had a watercolor-like look to them with some paper texturing. That, and the clearly Asian feel of the town heavily reminded me of Okami. Maybe that's one of the reasons this show stood out to me and I liked it more than similar shows with a more generic look to them.

As soon as Chiya said she was going to make it to rank 1 I knew there was no way they were going to wrap this up in 12 episodes so I set my expectations low. I didn't even think they'd make it to rank 9, but it ended up being a good stopping point as now they'll go off with a new teacher. It would be perfect for another season but yeah, it's 3.5 years later now and the manga's already finished it looks like, so I doubt it'll happen. I feel like they knew that when they made the show, because of the ending lines about how Chiya has more questions now, but at least got one answer - same for the viewer. We are left wondering about what Kurou is and what those monster eyes/hands were, but we got to see the start of the characters' journey and can at least be happy with that and the progress they made.
Nov 5, 2021 4:53 AM

Apr 2020
Last episode :(

I really enjoy this anime. I will miss Chiya and the others.
Dec 1, 2021 7:39 PM

Aug 2020
What a fun ride, definitely need a season 2!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jun 22, 2022 3:48 AM

Sep 2018
Not too bad, and I definitely enjoyed the yuri playful undertones. I just want the elder Onee-chan and the officer to hook up already. It's got a decent story for a CGDCT as well and I am curious as to where the plot leads. Looks like no 2nd season though, a shame. 7/10.

Jul 14, 2022 2:13 AM

Feb 2020
Nice onsen episode. The girls enjoyed their time together.

That "treasure hunt" part was pretty fun.

Nina and Saku getting drunk was hilarious. Also, I like the idea of them being a family with Ōshima and Shiozawa. They would be such a cute yuri family. <3

Yeah, this needs a second season. Everything left open with Chiya's mother.

The End. Bye bye, girls! :3
Dec 17, 2023 1:03 AM

Nov 2023
Lezzgo, very nice onsen episode in my opinoni.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where to start the manga

bezardo - Feb 7

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
Feb 7, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

59 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

48 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

45 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

64 by nanajp »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.