Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2015 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ritsuka being targeted again...why am I not surprised?

Only this time, it got even more awkward with that bath and then there's Rowen. He actually became more relevant this episode. I think Ritsuka's dress fits though like the promo poster and at the same time, it looks like she has some plans of her own. I think they are trying to push this episode into a grimmer finale. She should of been more careful. The song was better than I had expected with most of the guys performing at once.

Dec 16, 2015 8:06 AM

Nov 2007
A door that can show vampires... then remembering what was learned when little with her brother.

Fujiwara-san voices Vampire king. And he is brother's father... So kings of vampire and demon used the sisters (sibling's mothers) of that family for their own purpose.

Brother came to student council, who were searching for her smell, too, and dog guy came to tell them whereabout of her. It seems like dog guy also knows president's feelings, too. The reason pink hair vampire hit her was because asking if she can stay alive after the power is given to the king. The guys arrived (when did they change their outfit anyway?) and IN song to confess their crazy love to her.

Then ED. Final battle next.
tsubasaloverDec 16, 2015 8:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2015 9:02 AM

Apr 2015
Exactly, when did they change their outfit ? -_-
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

My anime list
My manga list
Dec 16, 2015 9:31 AM

Mar 2013

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

Seriously, though: as good as Keiji Fujiwara's voice, after seeing Nesta's appearance, I really would've liked if he'd been voiced by Norio Wakamoto.

P.S. easily the worst song yet.
AntonKutovoiDec 16, 2015 9:52 AM
Dec 16, 2015 10:09 AM

May 2014
Their outfits are good
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 16, 2015 10:39 AM

Jul 2012
So, they got there late because they were preparing for the song...

Just one more episode left.
Dec 16, 2015 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
Good to see the boys arrived in time to save Ritsuka!
Dec 16, 2015 11:16 AM
Mar 2010
This anime is just one big trainwreck lol. And I still watch it, sigh, what's a girl to do? I'm starved for shoujo as it is so I have to make do.

Anyway, yeah, someone stop Ritsuka from making decisions. Why did she decide to trust that dude again? Like, that dude kidnapped your mom and killed your best friend, yeah, of course he wouldn't lie to you and of course you won't be killed, of course it'll be so simple getting rid of the grimoire. Then why the HECK do you think your brother nearly died protecting you all this time if it were that simple?

What.an.idiot.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 16, 2015 11:16 AM

Dec 2012
Lol some of the outfits are like for space Shiki is hot af tho
So next ep is Ritsuka choosing between Emo Liar and Nii-san. Hope we see some dying too
Dec 16, 2015 11:22 AM

Feb 2013
Oh god... I really hope she chooses someone next ep!

F___ said:

Seihabyo said:

Exactly, when did they change their outfit ? -_-

LOL I was wondering about that, too!
Mage's outfit is easily my favorite since it exposes his beautiful body, which I really needed to see before the show's over.

This xD I found it hilarious too... and Mage's the best, like his outfit in the ending ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 16, 2015 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
I liked this episode a lot. I most love the last song. I thought it was ridiculous at first to sing in the start of a battle but it was good. I feel sorry for Ritsuka. Her only rescue is a bunch of crazy lovers and one of them she thought he was her brother for her whole life. Nah I wouldn't trust this. Anyway I wanna know what happens in the finale. Seems Rem is the only one that suits her.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 16, 2015 11:39 AM

Jun 2015
phoenixalia said:
This anime is just one big trainwreck lol. And I still watch it, sigh, what's a girl to do? I'm starved for shoujo as it is so I have to make do.

Anyway, yeah, someone stop Ritsuka from making decisions. Why did she decide to trust that dude again? Like, that dude kidnapped your mom and killed your best friend, yeah, of course he wouldn't lie to you and of course you won't be killed, of course it'll be so simple getting rid of the grimoire. Then why the HECK do you think your brother nearly died protecting you all this time if it were that simple?

What.an.idiot.

especially that her brother told her that if the grimoire goes out of her body she dies. He said id in plain words
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 16, 2015 12:04 PM

Nov 2007
As funny as always XD I loved it!

These new outfits were nice and I actually liked the song as well. It was so cheesy and cringe worthy - like most of the songs so far it goes directly into playlist "What to watch when I want at the same time to smile and face-palm myself" XD

But only one episode is left. I am kind of sad :(

PS. You know most of the comments are overly critical. DwD is just hilarious eye candy. No point into over analyzing it ;)
Dec 16, 2015 12:43 PM

Dec 2009
Our Emo Liar seems to be telling the truth now and has realized his feelings for Ritsuka.

Loving that group song at the end and those new outfits.
Dec 16, 2015 12:58 PM

Apr 2014
love they outfits ready to seduce her,party timeeeeeeee
who will choose ritsuka??? lindo or rem....or no one
Dec 16, 2015 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Oh my god, this was just way to good xD I was just grinning and facepalming the whole time and I was really enjoying it :3

Did they change their clothes during the flight? Then Rem and Lindo changed clothes together? Hrhrhr. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also that song was awesomely awkward. I, as Ritsuka, would be very afraid of every single one of them by now. (And I would choose Mage :3)

So, looking forward to the next episode, but on the same time I'm kinda sad, that it will be the last.

Also: Please make a game! I want a dating sim about that! Please, make it happen! >_<
"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes."

Dec 16, 2015 1:26 PM

Sep 2010
Samii said:

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Dec 16, 2015 2:17 PM

Jan 2014
I guess I'm not the only one that believes that this guy:

Just looks like

Dec 16, 2015 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
So "Vamires don't lie" was a lie. Ritsuka, you naively fall for that statement.

Lord Nesta is Lindo's father. I can see the resemblance.

The boys looked beautiful in the new outfits, but damn when did they get time to change?

The song obviously sounded really bad. The voices were out of sync. Let's be honest, the previous ones were much, much better.
Dec 16, 2015 3:22 PM

Sep 2014
Ritsuka getting slapped was my favourite part.
Dec 16, 2015 3:25 PM

Jun 2014
Oh, how this show has fallen. The first half was good, but this last half has just been falling into its own pit. This episode wasn't like the past 2; it was like Episode 7. Just plain bad and almost a catastrophe.

The song was the worst part of this episode by far though, and the worst song of the series. It was fine to start off with, but then the chorus came in and I was this close to vomiting. It was so bad, it makes Evolution Eve from Uta Pri sound like an absolute masterpiece.

Also, Ritsuka is a complete idiot for thinking her life would just go back to normal because I knew she was going to her death. And I was right! Thankfully we have the boys that can save her, and she somehow trusts all of them now (even though they've acted really creepy around her and one nearly ripped her heart out).

And next episode's going to be the final battle between the vampire and the boys. Let's just say I'm not really looking forward to watching it, since I'm sure Gakusen Toshi Asterisk's final battle for this cour is going to be WAY better than this.

My favorite parts though were Loewen summoning the hounds at Lord Nesta and growling at them when he entered the castle, and Mage's battle outfit. Keep on breaking everyone else's standards Mage!
Dec 16, 2015 5:34 PM

Mar 2008
phoenixalia said:
This anime is just one big trainwreck lol. And I still watch it, sigh, what's a girl to do? I'm starved for shoujo as it is so I have to make do..

Ugh story of my life. I read/watch a lot of cheesy shoujo stuff even though I know most of them are crap. Guilty pleasures.

--

At least we finally saw that beautiful dress and amazing song at the beginning of first episode. Song was sooooo cringe! And Lindo is the son of vampire king, what a fucking coincidence.

Ritsuka, Lindo told you you will literally die is grimoire is removed from you. I really wanted to keep myself from criticising her because most of reverse harem girls are stupid. I said "maybe she's different", she's worse.
Dec 16, 2015 5:51 PM

Oct 2011
One more episode NOOOOOOOO T_______T
Dec 16, 2015 6:31 PM

Jan 2014
Gaelenmyr said:
phoenixalia said:
This anime is just one big trainwreck lol. And I still watch it, sigh, what's a girl to do? I'm starved for shoujo as it is so I have to make do..

Ugh story of my life. I read/watch a lot of cheesy shoujo stuff even though I know most of them are crap. Guilty pleasures.

--

At least we finally saw that beautiful dress and amazing song at the beginning of first episode. Song was sooooo cringe! And Lindo is the son of vampire king, what a fucking coincidence.

Ritsuka, Lindo told you you will literally die is grimoire is removed from you. I really wanted to keep myself from criticising her because most of reverse harem girls are stupid. I said "maybe she's different", she's worse.
He never said that to her ever. It was mostly his internal monologue.
Dec 16, 2015 6:46 PM
Nov 2015
... worst music so far.

No comments. This episode was awful.
Dec 17, 2015 2:34 AM

May 2010
That was so bad, made me cringe.

"We love you!"
"You guys..."

*rolls eyes*

Worst episode.
Dec 17, 2015 5:23 AM
Jul 2018
damit, dat song was catchy and they all look hot in those outfits!!
Dec 17, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
Dude. THAT. SONG. LOL LOL LOL Seriously, that was so awkward. So, so, so, awkward.

Dec 17, 2015 9:43 PM

Jul 2011
Demon/Vampire outfits, maybe? Though I would prefer more military-style looking ones...

Dat song. Her creepy and obsessive reverse harem boys are here!

Pomeranian vs Dobermans, best part of the episode.
Dec 17, 2015 10:12 PM

Jun 2015
The Episode was meh. Ritsuka only act tough when it is too late. I mean what is the point in yelling(at Nesta) when she willingly came to give him the grimmoire.
Hoping to see some good fights next week!
Dec 18, 2015 2:27 AM
Mar 2009
F___ said:
AiraKT said:

Also: Please make a game! I want a dating sim about that! Please, make it happen! >_<

There's a game coming out in March. You can read more about it on ANN.

OMG I'd totally play that

Couldn't stop laughing throughout that last song. At least this turned out wayyyy better than the DiaLovers or Amnesia animes.
Dec 18, 2015 5:27 AM
May 2007
Delicious outfits I had to rewind for my eyes to feast on.
Badly! Truly! Hardly! Deeply! They are naked? I'm suffering.
I need more sexy ojisans lords like Nesta. Lords battle for grimoire.
Dec 18, 2015 10:23 AM

Nov 2009
The more I watch this - the more I realize just how absurd, naive and HILARIOUS this entire series is.

I love how that vampire claimed the vampires don't lie...but ended up serving poisonous tea anyway (which was unnoticed by the heroine despite him pouring it over a flower and killing the poor plant).XDDD

And that song at the end was stupid...oh my god, now this is one way to take reverse Harem to its EXTREMES...ahaha...gods...

K, one more episode to this tragedy and we are done thank god.
Dec 18, 2015 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
Just. One. More!

I honestly can't wait to stop watching this (and Comet Lucifer).

Good fucking riddance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2015 8:33 AM

Oct 2010
Ritsuka is pretty awesome for a harem heroine, however I hope she loses control and kill everyone by the last episode ^_^.

Dec 19, 2015 3:32 PM

Jul 2014
Don't know what to say.
Vamp king turns out to be Lindo's father.
Somehow Ritsuka got all the boys to fall in love with her by doing nothing.
And they sing for her.

Dec 19, 2015 11:31 PM
Jan 2013
Lindo being a vampire was a decent twist.

And Nestas was a beast of a villan,too bad he needed more screen time.

To be fair the main heroine had no choice.

And that ending,this band of idiots coming together was still epic lol.

This anime would have been great.They had good ideas, but they lack the time of development.

Dec 20, 2015 1:50 PM

May 2014
The duet song from this ep. were hilarious. LOL, the vampire king couldn't give a fuck. Gonna be interesting who will getting her and her grimore. LOL.
Dec 20, 2015 1:52 PM

May 2014
Maskonna said:
Ritsuka is pretty awesome for a harem heroine, however I hope she loses control and kill everyone by the last episode ^_^.

Yeah, I hope that myself, but too bad this isn't turning into a horror/gore anime :(
Dec 20, 2015 4:19 PM

Jul 2009
So everyone declared their love, now she can choose, and of course in the end she will be with Rem...I hate Rem!
Dec 21, 2015 10:57 AM

May 2009
THAT SONG WAS THE MOST CRINGEWORTHY SONG I'VE HEARD ON THIS ANIME.
lolololololol it made me laugh so much. Especially the part where Ritsuka says "You guys..... :'D"

The anime had such potential.. but it turned out to be just as bad as amnesia (at least in this anime I didn't want to kill the heroine... so that's a positive thing I guess).

One episode left. Wonder how everything will end. It would be cool if everyone got killed except the guy she wants to end up with. Now thát would be an awesome twist.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Dec 21, 2015 1:31 PM

Nov 2009
Zyukichan said:
One episode left. Wonder how everything will end. It would be cool if everyone got killed except the guy she wants to end up with. Now thát would be an awesome twist.

I am not sure why but I support this 100%.
Dec 23, 2015 6:57 PM

Aug 2015
I like the new outfits on the guys!
Dec 23, 2015 10:27 PM

May 2014
Daaamn. Those singing scenes are so lame. Can't help facepalming every time they sing.. Anyway, looking forward to the last episode.
Dec 25, 2015 8:45 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Zyukichan said:
THAT SONG WAS THE MOST CRINGEWORTHY SONG I'VE HEARD ON THIS ANIME.
lolololololol it made me laugh so much. Especially the part where Ritsuka says "You guys..... :'D"

For real. If they sang "we've come to save you" or something I can see why Ritsuka would be touched. I mean if a bunch of hot guys confessed to me together in a song, not to mention, in a dire situation, I'd be like, wtf, not "you guys" with tears in my eyes. Idk, that's just me, I'm not Ritsuka. But still, that was so much cringe.

And yeah, Ritsuka is naive asf. She can't do anything with her own power, and she thought it would be a good idea to solve the problem by going to the vampire King. I appreciate that she can be outspoken and not some soft-spoken doll like in many other reverse harems, but she's so dumb. If I had to trust someone, I would trust Rem and co., even if they didn't seem trustworthy. They at least have never harmed her in their respective episodes with her. Vampire King is a huuuge gamble, you can trust that he's more power hungry than the rest. AND he has followers...
tingyDec 25, 2015 8:45 PM
Dec 26, 2015 6:26 PM
Sep 2014
F___ said:

Not related to the episode but I hope to see more of Maeda Hirotaka's character designs in reverse harem anime. They're absolutely gorgeous and the best I've come across without a doubt.
Seconded....lolz the whole mess was Ritsuka's dumba$$ fault....let her die....that song...-facepalm-
KanohaneDec 26, 2015 6:30 PM
Aug 26, 2016 12:56 AM
Jun 2016
Samii said:

nahh they were probably fighting about what to wear to impress Ritsuka at the castle!
Jun 22, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2016
So in other words, vampires are evils and devils are the good ones? wow.
Also I'm starting to hate that Jek guy by the time he slapped poor Ritsuka. How dare he threatens Ritsuka like that? ò_ó
Hope that the devils and Lindo can send and kick those sorry vampire's asses where they belong. Hell! >_>
PurpleGirl203Jun 22, 2017 10:02 AM

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 19, 2017 6:23 PM

May 2013
That song gave me goosebumps in a cringey way....... lmao...

The singing itself was good, but it's just sosososo ghey LOL smhhhhh
Nov 6, 2019 5:53 PM

Mar 2014
Ritsuka's about to die but everyone had enough time for a wardrobe change.... lol

Finally she's in that beautiful blue dress

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Dude ( 1 2 )

genesic123 - Oct 24, 2015

73 by Some_Viewer »»
Jun 2, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

72 by Elizabetty »»
Apr 5, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

79 by Kyarrific413 »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:02 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

43 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 12:02 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2015

64 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.