1. "To each their own."- Everyone has different tastes in animes and I appreciate the diversity of each user's anime preferences.
2. "Treat others as you would like to be treated."-[size=150]Be respectful![/size]
3. "Opinions CANNOT be graded."- There's NO such thing as a good/bad/invalid opinion. Opinions defined by all dictionaries mean the thought process gathered from perceptions/experiences of one. I think it's neat everyone has different opinions on each anime. It's what makes us human...to be rational.
4. "Slow and steady wins the race."- I REALLY HATE it when people rush to finish an anime. I mean, yeah, some series are 12 episodes and people like to finish them in like 6 hours, but for me, I like to soak every episode of an anime like a sponge, absorbing what I can. Besides, watching animes is my hobby; NOT a RACE unless you like to race cars XD!
3 main facts about me:
1. I'm a 4th year student majoring in Food and Nutrition to become a Registered Dietician so pray for me that I will get accepted into the internship.
2. I, "REALLY" got into anime when I was in my 3rd year of high school.
3. I [size=150]LOVE[/size] yanderes ;)
*Goal: to watch at least over 100 anime TV series (excluding OVA's and movies)*
*Every goal I've done, I'll tell you more facts about myself*
[size=150][color=blue]Anime Milestone--> 50th anime TV series watched: Kanon 2006[/size][/color]
Fact #4- I can speak several languages: English (obviously XD), French, and Tagalog, and a potential 4th one (Spanish)