Here U Are

Type: Manhua
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Nov 22, 2017 to ?
Genres: DramaDrama, SchoolSchool, Shounen AiShounen Ai, Slice of LifeSlice of Life
Authors: D Jun (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 20, 2020
Average_Tami (All reviews)
This is my first review!

So I absolutely loved/love this so much, I binge read it cause I just could not let it end!!!
I love the story, it doesn't feel forced, I love all the humor in it, I like how the relationship's in the manga are shown and how they grow and even the way they show the past trauma's and past relationships. DG did so good, so funny, so silly love all the little easter eggs hidden around.

I LOVE the art style it is so nice. I love the subtly of the derpy easter eggs and yuyangs rings. I love the style of the read more
Oct 26, 2020
DarkRose1598 (All reviews)
I love this manhua.

The story starts off slowly as we're getting to know the main characters and their relationship evolves from acquaintances, to a romantic interest, to eventually them starting a relationship. It's not accepted by everyone, and I like how it showcases both negative and positive atittudes towards Yu Yang and Li Huan's relationship.

I like that one of them is an openly gay student as opposed to many of the tropes we usually see in yaoi and shounen-ai. The story is sweet and focuses on their romantic relationship, but also on relationships with friends, family etc which are just as important. Sex is a read more
Jul 31, 2020
KaeriArt (All reviews)
I believe it was my first Manhua and BL story I read and I instantly fell in LOVE with it!
The story is absolutely SWEET! All the characters are just charming, cute, unique and hot by the way, especially the main characters!! The expressions and personalities of these two are just adorable, you just can't fall in love with them!

Like mostly you will see the past love/life stories of all the characters in the story, so, it's amazing to see how they are evolving in their own ways. The main story is long but that's what is so good about it!!! Seeing characters past and present read more
May 27, 2020
Novecento (All reviews)
I'm quite satisfied with this manhua: I really like the type of drawing, the main characters are both pleasant and appreciable, well written and responsive (each in their own way).
The story begins slowly and the first 40/50 chapters are the ones I appreciated the most along with some of the final chapters: the situations described were very credible and engaging.
Around the middle of the manhua I think there's too much drama (it's still absolutly tollerable) and a trope is introduced - which I think is starting to become popular in BLs since I saw the same situation in the BL that I read before this read more
Dec 13, 2020
Chuuya22 (All reviews)
Keep in mine that this is my first ever review :)

This will forever be one of my favorite BLs.

This is such a masterpiece and it's definitely a must read! Don't let it bother you just because it has the "Shounen-Ai" tag, you will miss out a beautiful story. I binged-read this in such a short time lol.

Ok so, I'm gonna try and say very few (or none at all) spoilers but spoiler waring, maybe.

Story (10/10)-
I know the synopsis it's already there but here is a more descriptive one: Here U Are is a Chinese web comic about a university romance. More specifically, read more
Feb 26, 2021
kuroshoto (All reviews)
One of the first BL I've read after a super long time, and it absolutely won my heart. The plot is beyond amazing, the story is so enjoyable and perfectly simple, there aren't any overly frustrating scenes. The art is just *chefs kiss*.

The personality and physical differences between Yu Yang and Li Huan make the story even better. I didn't feel like there were any stereotypes as well, which made the story much more down to earth than your everyday BL stories.

I really liked how Yu Yang approached Li Huan despite his "hard to approach" vibe, he really helped Li Huan bring out the read more