Back to Sachoza's Profile Sachoza's Profile

Jan 15, 2018
Each episode of this anime is different. You have:
ep 1. "Magnetic Rose" which is very scary and exciting and make you not even blink cause u dont want to miss anything.

ep 2. "Stink Bomb" a little bit more "what the f is this" moments, but very very funny. I couldnt stop laughing and it was very interesting. I also liked how they explained everything so u werent questioning urself aftwards.

and 3rd ep. "Cannon Fodder". which in my opinion was just way too weird, and boring for me. And the ending made no sense to me.

I would actually recommand this anime, but read more
Mar 23, 2012
Sora no Otoshimono is about a boy that meets an angel that dosen't know who she is or what's happening aka totally memoryloss. The story is very good and interessting, and it is very funny and ecchi (pervert), tho the ending is sad in a good way. If you like angels, ecchi things, funny things, guns etc etc, then you should watch this. There is so much I could say about this anime, but I dont want to because then I would only bust the story and ending.

Well, the anime was good, the songs was good, the way they painted it was awesome. So go read more
Oct 12, 2011
Wow, where do I start? Well it was awesome, but in the same way very confusing. It's about a girl who dosen't know who she is, and seaching for "Knights of the Eastern Calculus". The story is hard to explane because it's so confusing, AND you need to know a little about computers to accturly understand the story and what's going on.

The story I think was great, but since it was a little confusing I'll rate the story: 9/10!
The music / opening song was great! Love it! I'll rate it: 10/10!
The way the anime was made was also a little.. Well you have to see read more
Oct 12, 2011
Very short explained: Good, boring in the middle of the story, but it get an up turn in the end at ep 10. When you watching it you get a "oooh" feeling that is positive and you'll see the story in a whole different way. The opening song is fantastic, I really loved it. The ending is sad! But you could soft of knew how the end would be. But It was an happy ending! ^.^

I really liked this. But because of the middel part that was boring I rate it: 7 / 10!
Oct 12, 2011

The anime starts with the opening, that is really cool (photoshop or something like that), and the song is awesome!

True, the first season of "Nogizaka Haruka No Himitsu" in the opening video they DON'T show if they are going to kiss or not. Me like! Because most of the anime shows in the opening what is going to happen in the anime, and in this anime they don't. So we don't know if they are going to kiss or not. (I promist, it's exciting!)

So just for judgeing this right now: I'll give the opening: 10/10 !
Oct 12, 2011
Power!! (Manga) add (All reviews)
"Power!!" also named "Girl got game" is a manga, and it's about a girl. Her father wanted a son that played basket, and so the girl dresses her opp like a boy. At school she shares the room with a boy, and they fall in love with each other. So in the beginning it's funny, because her room mate thinks that he is gay and starts wondering if he is crazy. Later he finds out, but it become their secret.

The manga is very funny, and exciting. I liked it alot, and I recommend it!
I give it: 10/10
Oct 12, 2011
Air Gear is about a boy called ikki.
He lives with some girls: Mikan, Rika, Ringo and Ume.

The anime is exciting in the beginning and at the end, but I lost a little interest since I was getting bored. The stupid is that the manga story are longer than the anime, but the end of the anime did I like alot! One thing that irritated me a bit with Air Gear is that sometimes when they jumping around or runing, reminded me of Naruto, when they got the marks on her back reminded me more about Naruto. The little boy who had two personality reminded me read more
Oct 12, 2011
I My Me Strawberry eggs is about a new educated boy who wants to be a teacher, but the nearest school employees are not men as teachers, only women.

Since Hibiki Amawa which is the new educated the boy, desperately need money to pay rent, clothe himself like a woman to get the job.

Fuko Kuzuha, which is one of the students in the class of Hibiki, has had some problems with various things, such that she can not run very far before she falls. As a teacher takes Hibiki responsibility to help Fuko, and it is not only this, he helps her.

Not only that Hibiki must read more
Oct 12, 2011

The story starts with a father on the run with his son from his divorced wife.
When they arrive in a city to stop for refueling, find the boy (the son) a kitten and will keep it.His father says that it is too dangerous to bring a cat, and it does not take long for Helpers to his wife finds them and the hunt continues.

They run into a trash place where there are many damaged cars. Unfortunately, they crash the car into many other cars, and they fall over the car they are sitting in. Helpers to his wife starts to shoot, but they think for read more
Oct 12, 2011
Happy Lesson is about a boy / student who inherits a large house of his parents. He has a sister who's songs and a little sister living with big sister. He is a bit lonely in the house so he let his teachers to live in his house, but there must be a secret because otherwise it can go bad for teachers.

Since the teachers stay with him, they help him to get up in the morning to go to school, cook for him, clean and wash house. He said even at the end of the anime that had it not been for them, he would read more