Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2023 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
Takemichi got his chance for revenge this episode. It was his time to shine and he managed to even get a gun in his hands to carry out that revenge.

With all those emotions built inside him, he was however interrupted by none other than Hina herself. Even though it's the finale, it's still a very important episode as it concluded one of the main arcs, and also shown that anything is possible in this show.
Dec 26, 2023 7:58 AM

Dec 2021
Just for a girl? You went through all that scheming, killing, and ruining lives—just for a girl?!?

Izana, having taken a bullet from Kisaki while protecting Kakucho, makes a confession to him, revealing that he is not connected to Mikey and the others. This revelation brings an end to the war, causing the members to disperse and leaving the Tenjiku executives behind. Fearing another time leap if he retreats, Takemichi pursues Kisaki alongside Draken, who manages to escape with assistance from Hanma. Finally, in the midst of a snowstorm, Takemichi confronts Kisaki, and a clash ensues between them in the parking lot.

I'm honestly so worked up about how everyone now knows he's a time manipulator just because he can't keep his mouth shut. It's frustrating because he's basically just a guy who can't handle rejection, and that just makes me dislike him even more. The fact that he went through all that scheming and killing just to be rejected in the end is just so ridiculous. Thank goodness for Truck Kun coming to the rescue, but according to Isekai laws, Kisaki might be reborn as an overpowered main character.

It's kind of funny and ironic that the villain got taken down by the oldest trope in anime history. Even though I don't like Kisaki, the whole story was centered around beating him, so now that he's gone, I'm left wondering where the plot goes from here. The whole "Kisaki died and took the story with him" joke feels painfully true now. The only part that got to me was when he said, "I don't want to die," because it reminded me that, deep down, he's still just a kid.

What an arc. It easily makes it into my top 10 arcs in all of anime, and seeing it finally adapted, LIDENFILMS did a pretty good job bringing it to life.

May 2020
The confrontation/clash or whatever adjectives there are, we’ve been waiting for since the very first few episodes of season one was finally upon was, only to see Kisaki spouting the same nonsense of how he wanted to be the number one delinquent in japan with Mikey… the thing which, quite honestly, we’ve already heard loud and clear at least thousand times already.

Good to see Takemitchi determined and not backing off, but dude this Kisaki… TO KNOW THIS WAS ALL BECAUSE OF A LOVE WHICH NEVER CAME TO BE, was fucking hilarious. He literally made sure to kill Hina time after time just because she didn’t accept a cheap ass ring from him… what???? And why would she honestly, who would go out with a person with that kinda face after all?

That backstory of Kisaki was as lame as his nerdy looks, but I’ll give it to Takemitchi, he for once behaved normally, and wasn’t just taking hits like a punching bag. I mean he took the gun and was holding the proceedings until Kisaki again escaped, and… he revealed the truth about him, NOT being a time leaper.

At last, the japanese Grim reaper themselves… TRUCK-KUN CAME AND DID WHAT THEY DO. Rip Kisaki, kind of a fitting end for such a character if I’m being honest lol. That’s it for this season, and the biggest conflict we’ve had in this series.

Improvement from the last season, though I wonder if they'll continue or not.

P.S. Kakucho is alive, if anyone's wondering.

Jul 2017
Takemichi's last chance to get back against Kisaki, the Dark Hero would would instill his plan to manipulate just about everyone. But the constant that would fight against his plans: Takemichi, IN THE VERY SPOT where he witnessed Hina die by Draken's hand (which he was forced in the future timeline by Kisaki) whom he could not save before, things would be different this time.

This irrefutably confirms that Kisaki, like Takemichi, is a time-leaper. But why the obsession to kill Hina over and over again when he has Mikey under his control, is because Takemichi saw Kisaki proposing to Hina at the very same place in the future, which she rejects him. The affiliation between the young prodigy and Hina, he had a crush on her, but it was soon the hero Takemichi that would capture her heart, leading to him tailing the young hero to become a top delinquent, which Kisaki went to search for Japan's No. 1 gang, Toman, under the country's top gangster Manjiro Sano's control at the time, and joined the gang to plot his 10-year-long plan to come the No. 1 gangster. All because of a confession gone wrong, how delusional is Tetta Kisaki in trying to make Hinata Tachibana his woman.

And now, they decide their fate on the same place where it all began, with Kisaki dead to save Hina's life. But upon both Hina and Mikey reaching them both, Kisaki could not accept the reality any further, and ran away from Takemichi to continue his exploits...as NOT a time-leaper? But before he could give the reply, Truck-kun did the work to mysteriously take him down. What an intense confrontation.

Truth is, the truck driver did not see Kisaki coming on the road, and after all the deaths Takemichi witnessed throughout his time being played by Kisaki's hands, the latter would (literally as the final episode's theme)...FINALLY Meet His Fate dying on the street, thus ending the Kanto Incident and Tenjiku arc.

Kakucho may have survived out from that ordeal out of luck, but Takemichi just could not tremble after realizing that he'd finally done the deed.

Everything's over...or is it?

What an intense Tenjiku arc. Needless to say, Season 4 will eventually come...though at the cusp of going down into bad story territory.
KANLen09Dec 26, 2023 6:37 PM
Dec 26, 2023 8:49 AM
Aug 2022
finally he got his revenge.
can we get another Season 4 announcement.
Dec 26, 2023 9:05 AM

Oct 2011
truck kun isekai kisaki to another world
Dec 26, 2023 10:16 AM

Feb 2019
“You’re a coward who can’t do anything on your own” about time someone called it like it is with that Kisaki loser.

Finally the reveal to Kisaki that Takemichi is a time leaper. He took it better than I expected. Seems like he had already started deducing something was off about Takemichi anyway which kind of makes sense given all the ways Takemichi foiled his plans

“Why are you obsessed with Hina” bro speaking for the entire audience because Kisaki doing all this for her is insane. We already knew he was in love with her during that school flashback last season I believe, but seeing her reject his lame ass was awesome. One word and just turns and leaves 😭 . For someone who literally built their entire life and persona around one goal, that was more than enough to send him over the edge

Can’t believe his whole motivation was based on overhearing a Takemichi convo about wanting to be a hoodlum though.. would’ve had a better chance just being himself 🤷🏾‍♂️. Another example of part of the plot you just have to turn your brain off and watch. The whole “number one hoodlum” thing is just laughable

Now that I think about it, coward has a double meaning with Kisaki. He’s not just a coward for his fighting style, but also how he didn’t just face Hina as he was. She obviously had a lot of respect for him, so just being himself would’ve given better odds

WAIT WHERE DID TRUCK KUN COME FROM? Funniest shit I’ve seen this week. Bro got laid out like Peter Griffin. Right as we were getting the time travel denial from him too. RIP bozo. You won’t be missed.

Oh so now the police exist in this universe 😂 after all those gunshots they finally show up. There’s gonna be a lot of paperwork about this one

Wait kaku survived?? After all that blood loss?? Ok fair enough. I did like him and think he still has a lot left to give. With Kisaki gone Takemichi can’t stop trampling.. I wonder if something even worse may be about to take his place.

Overall definitely a solid finale. Got everything I came into the episode looking for. Kisaki got exactly what he deserved. Died how he lived, like a coward.

Best season of Tokyo Revengers for sure. Still incredibly silly and requires you suspending disbelief, but they cooked here. I’ll be there for the next season.
Marinate1016Dec 26, 2023 11:21 AM
Dec 26, 2023 10:25 AM

Apr 2020
I enjoy it but I'm getting burned out.
Thank god it's close to the end tbh.
7/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 26, 2023 10:50 AM
Sep 2015
At the end Takemichi seems to hint that making Kisaki died is not the most correct answer, but will he find the most correct answer? That's what I want to find out in the next, final season.

Overall this is a good season, with some episodes, probably two or three being the best episodes of Tokyo Revengers. The only thing I want to complain is that they shouldn't change Draken voice actor, I know what's going on in real world but considering that Draken has very small role in this season, is it even worth the change?
Dec 26, 2023 11:08 AM

Oct 2017
Wow, crazy ending! I can't believe they fought in the parking lot - the one where Hina died in the future and where Kisaki had proposed to her in the future. I can't believe Kisaki did everything to be more like Takemichi and to be with Hina. Who decides to change their whole self and kill and manipulate others just to be better than someone else to win over someone's girlfriend?

I didn't expect a truck to hit Kisaki, nor did I expect him to die. I'm glad Takemich didn't shoot him - I think that if he did, he would've been a changed guy.

I also didn't expect Kakucho to survive.

Lastly, I did not expect Kisaki to not be a time traveler. If he's not a time traveler, who is? Is there someone who was behind Kisaki pulling the strings to manipulate him to scheme everything and come after Hina? Or is Takemichi from the future so OP that his original self from the past just cannot beat Kisaki and the older, wiser version must always step in to intervene? It makes me want another season. As much as the manga is good, I feel like the anime is on a whole other level. Some episodes were so-so, but the anime never ceases to amaze me.
Dec 26, 2023 11:12 AM
Jan 2021
manga readers was this the actual ending? how much is left? (no spoilers obviously) i expected atleast 5 more mins to wrap it up or atleast one more ep.
Dec 26, 2023 11:12 AM
Mar 2021
So does kisaki now travel to an isekai world?
Dec 26, 2023 11:14 AM
Aug 2020
what a way to finish this great season

i will go read it now because i want to know what will happen next.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 26, 2023 11:17 AM
Sep 2023
Now,only remains the final arc
Dec 26, 2023 11:22 AM
Sep 2023
Britni_Hiatt said:
manga readers was this the actual ending? how much is left? (no spoilers obviously) i expected atleast 5 more mins to wrap it up or atleast one more ep.

I read the manga a long time ago.
As I remember,the manga ending had more scenes for tenjiku arc
They usually give a short clip from the next season in every seasons last few minutes,but they didn’t do it this time
Dec 26, 2023 11:26 AM
Jul 2016
The moment I saw the intersection, I know what's going to happen next.
Dec 26, 2023 11:31 AM
Nov 2017
Britni_Hiatt said:

there's 1 more arc after this one in the manga! 😊
Dec 26, 2023 11:34 AM

Jul 2020
I bet Kisaki's gonna be reincarnated or some shit, no way it ends as simple as this.
Also, technically Takemichi didn't get his "revenge" cuz the truck did the job for him.
The season was meh just like the whole series. Too little romance Too few girl characters, too many man tears.
Dec 26, 2023 11:38 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. Didn't expect Kisaki's reason to become a "dark hero" would be so shitty. It's always because of a chick, isn't it? Also, I never got the impression that he was in "love" with Hina. In the end, he was just a bloody psychopath.

So, Kisaki wasn't a time traveler all along? I thought he was gonna reveal that he was a world traveler or something like that when he got hit by the truck. Was thinking he'd get isekai'd to a parallel universe or something like that.

It'd be an insane plottwist if every time Kisaki died he restarted his life from birth. But I guess that wouldn't really make much sense.

Kisaki's death was good. A disgraceful death for a disgraceful person. Tho it would've been cool to see Takemichi pull the trigger I guess the author didn't want the main character to be a murderer.

And with that concludes the Tenjiku arc. I heard people say that this was the best arc and I think I'd agree. It was the most exciting compared to the previous arcs and a lot of major events or reveals happened.

I heard that the later arcs and the ending were bad/unnecessary but I don't really know the details. Even if it's disappointing I'll probably still watch it because at this point it'd be weird not to continue this series and finish it.

The manga has already ended so there's no reason for it not to get a sequel. It's not like this season concluded every plot point. We still need to see Takemichi going to the future after this. So I'm hoping Season 4 will drop soon.
Dec 26, 2023 11:44 AM
Feb 2020
this was an insane episode
it seems that kisaki cant time travel but has some kind of time related ability
he was about to say what he was when he got hit by a truck and died
brilliant
i think maybe there is another time traveler but its not kisaki it might be hanma or something
Dec 26, 2023 11:46 AM
Aug 2011
I really liked this season but ending with a feeling like something was missing. Don’t know what. Also the fight between Takemichi & Kiseki I hoping Takemichi couldn’t more hits in.But instead the ass gets hits by a truck. There is one wht was Kiseki anyway. He was about to say the gets hit. The ending bothered me bez Takemichi was shaking in the hospital. Someone who read the manga without giving away too much. But could u tell if Takemichi why he shaking a little of he does next. One thing is Naoto really died I’m wondering
I was wondering if anyone new where I can watch Lady Georgie episodes 22-45. I have multiple places. I tried bilibili,dailymotion,gogoanime,animesuge, & YouTube. some places had couple of episodes but nit all. Help please.

Dec 26, 2023 12:03 PM

Jun 2014
So all of this....ALL of this craziness, was because of Kisaki being obsessed with Hina. And then when she rejects his marriage proposal in the future, he goes out of his way to make sure she dies every single time. That's a level of being a hater that, in this anime's case, quite literally transcends time LMAOOO.

So Kisaki isn't a time traveler, but there was some kind of trigger that let Takemichi see those visions of the future. Just as Kisaki was about to reveal the truth, BOOM Truck-kun LOL. Not even gonna lie I replayed that part like 7 times 💀💀💀 rest in piss Kisaki, you won't be missed. It's always satisfying to see ruthless cowards like Kisaki plead about not wanting to die when they're on the verge of death, facing their mortality.

Ah, FINALLY, some type of police presence in this series. A tad bit late though, lol. Tenjiku's 5 officers arrested, Emma, Izana, and Kisaki are dead, but surprisingly Kakucho made it out alive despite all that blood loss. Pretty ominous ending with Takemichi still trembling about Kisaki's death. Wonder what that could mean 🤔

Another silly season of this series has come and gone, but despite all the typical Tokyo Revenger-isms that plague this show, I actually really enjoyed this season. Manga readers weren't lying when they said this was the best arc. It still had the laughable "Tokyo Revengers moments" but I felt it was a step up from the previous seasons.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Dec 26, 2023 12:04 PM
Dec 2021
Great anime, enjoyed it a lot. Hope for another season.
Dec 26, 2023 12:08 PM

Nov 2013
That was an abrupt end...

Anyways, finally Kisaki DIES! Can't feel sorry for him. Didn't expect he'd die by truck-kun though...
Dec 26, 2023 12:10 PM
Jul 2016
Reply to Britni_Hiatt
@Britni_Hiatt one more arc but they split it into two recently as it was very long
Tenjiku was about 7 volumes. The last arc is like 9 and everyone including even those who likes the ending agreed the ending was rushed
Dec 26, 2023 12:10 PM
Apr 2022
I feel like the pacing feels a bit rushed compared to season 1 and maybe some of season 2. The animation could be better but the anime overall is still great. This last episode felt like a 9/10. RIP Kisaki the best villain so far. The emergence of that truck is a bit puzzling. As if someone altered the future. Seeing as the anime isn't over, I'm a bit excited as to what's to come. I really enjoyed this Season.
Dec 26, 2023 12:27 PM
Mar 2019
one question this is the final of the manga or it will be another season?
Dec 26, 2023 12:27 PM
Aug 2022
From what I heard this was the best arc in all of Tokyo revengers and it’s definitely been the best season imo.

Apparently after the end of this arc it kinda goes downhill but that’s only what I’ve heard.

I gotta say though kisaki dying by getting hit by truck-Kun I feel like was a really stupid way for him to die. It just felt so random with hardly any meaning behind it.

But overall this was a good season 8/10

RIP to kisaki, hopefully he can rot in whatever isekai he got reincarnated into.
Dec 26, 2023 12:28 PM
Aug 2022
Crowterrror said:

No there is more after this point, from what I’ve heard it goes downhill from here.

But that’s just what I’ve heard
Dec 26, 2023 12:34 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to Phantom_373
Crowterrror said:

No there is more after this point, from what I’ve heard it goes downhill from here.

But that’s just what I’ve heard
@Phantom_373 thanks i will try to know in what cap of manga finish this season

I needto know more
Dec 26, 2023 12:35 PM

Jun 2008
Well Kisaki dying from getting hit by a truck, who saw there was something/someone on the street but kept driving full speed, was unexpected and totally random. After everything I expected him to have a more meaningfull death, should have been in a fight against Takemitchy.
Dec 26, 2023 12:40 PM

May 2023
Reply to IzanaSolos
Just for a girl? You went through all that scheming, killing, and ruining lives—just for a girl?!?

Izana, having taken a bullet from Kisaki while protecting Kakucho, makes a confession to him, revealing that he is not connected to Mikey and the others. This revelation brings an end to the war, causing the members to disperse and leaving the Tenjiku executives behind. Fearing another time leap if he retreats, Takemichi pursues Kisaki alongside Draken, who manages to escape with assistance from Hanma. Finally, in the midst of a snowstorm, Takemichi confronts Kisaki, and a clash ensues between them in the parking lot.

I'm honestly so worked up about how everyone now knows he's a time manipulator just because he can't keep his mouth shut. It's frustrating because he's basically just a guy who can't handle rejection, and that just makes me dislike him even more. The fact that he went through all that scheming and killing just to be rejected in the end is just so ridiculous. Thank goodness for Truck Kun coming to the rescue, but according to Isekai laws, Kisaki might be reborn as an overpowered main character.

It's kind of funny and ironic that the villain got taken down by the oldest trope in anime history. Even though I don't like Kisaki, the whole story was centered around beating him, so now that he's gone, I'm left wondering where the plot goes from here. The whole "Kisaki died and took the story with him" joke feels painfully true now. The only part that got to me was when he said, "I don't want to die," because it reminded me that, deep down, he's still just a kid.

What an arc. It easily makes it into my top 10 arcs in all of anime, and seeing it finally adapted, LIDENFILMS did a pretty good job bringing it to life.
@IzanaSolos top 10 arc in all of anime is a wild take ngl but each to their own I guess
Dec 26, 2023 12:54 PM

Jun 2015
The cockroach is finally dead, thank God, but what was that at the end? This doesn't look like a conclusion. What is going on?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 26, 2023 12:55 PM
Jan 2017
Damn. I wanted to see Kisaki dead for a while now, but after that scene, I've got mixed feelings. Imagine if Kisaki and Takemitcy became friends instead of rivals or enemies. Maybe Takemitchy could have helped him not to become like this.

This ending was a bit anticlimactic, but alright.
Dec 26, 2023 1:29 PM
Oct 2021
So good this was the ending of the series right?
Dec 26, 2023 1:34 PM
Feb 2019
Finally this thing ended. K* went to hell.

Too bad, the ending wasn't a real ending, as he says he keeps trembling.
Dec 26, 2023 1:38 PM
May 2021
Wow!, what an ending. This was my first impression at the end of episode, and wat can I say? Tokyo Revenges managed to live up the hype they deserved back when the first saison was still airing. Kisaki died tragically, even though he was a controversial character the whole time, I still had a tiny bit of sympathy for him left. Kisaki changed his way of life just for a girl who doesnt even give him slightest attention. That is truely the meaning of sacrifice.
Dec 26, 2023 1:42 PM
Feb 2022
Truck kun for the win
Dec 26, 2023 1:44 PM
Feb 2019
Ok, this IS NOT the ending.

The new chapter after this is 186 on manga.

And it goes until chapter 278.

So 92 chapters to go, they will make another 2 seasons (or even more) for sure.
Dec 26, 2023 1:44 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to Thricetwice
So good this was the ending of the series right?
@Thricetwice not at all.
Dec 26, 2023 1:49 PM
Feb 2021
fw this ep.
i like s.2 more for some reason.
ill still watch, fuck it.
Dec 26, 2023 1:52 PM

Sep 2011
when kiseki got truck-kun-ed, i was thinking "goddammit, he's getting iseki-ed." the little coward managed to survive after that hit, surprisingly, even if it was just for a few minutes. still, the dastard finally got the karma justice he deserves for everything he put takemitchy and the gang through all because he couldn't get hina to literally "notice" him after his hero stole her heart.
Dec 26, 2023 1:55 PM

Mar 2019
What a man won't do for a pussy, right Kisaki? hahaha.
Who knows in the isekai that he is reincarnated he might not get his own harem lol. 卍🏳️
Dec 26, 2023 2:26 PM

Dec 2018
I joked about Kisaki getting hit by a truck last episode and here we are...somehow not as funny after i predicted it. It would be nice if it ended here but I guess that's not the case.
Dec 26, 2023 2:27 PM
May 2021
🤣🤣🤣 Kisaki getting hit by truck-kun LMAOO…
Best arc of the series.
Dec 26, 2023 2:41 PM

May 2016
Not gonna Kisaki got what he deserved but I still felt really bad for him.
Dec 26, 2023 2:57 PM

Jan 2018
Definitely one of the seasons of all time.
Dec 26, 2023 2:57 PM

Jan 2013
That was the biggest let down for the series. What a pile of elephant shit!
Dec 26, 2023 3:41 PM
Aug 2014
Truck kun knew how much of a bitch takemitchy is and decided to kill kisaki them self xD, good riddance of this shitty ass series! until season 4...
Dec 26, 2023 3:57 PM
Apr 2022
Kisaki's too damn powerful only getting isekaied is the way to stop him. with the main villain gone i wonder where it goes from here 7/10
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

150 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 26, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

84 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 22, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2023

94 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 22, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2023

111 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 22, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2023

94 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 21, 6:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.