Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2023 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
Lavina and the squad got assigned on a mission to gather information. Seems like it's an important way for them to also uncover truths and and using esponiage as a way to be more stealthy in public. Seems Lavina doesn't care about how she looks lol

It also seems like this show is continously building more into a more complex plot this season. Hard to take Lavina's outfit seriously though. Also, more Mishy cameos is welcome!
Stark700Jan 20, 2023 6:52 AM
Jan 20, 2023 7:18 AM

Feb 2019
Such emotion in the Laviiii~~ kick.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Jan 20, 2023 7:26 AM
Sep 2020
I think the animation is okay. It felt too noticeable the amount of still drawn pictures they were moving the “camera” around on, instead of adding more frames to their drawings. The story is also only okay for now. It had a promising cliffhanger.
Jan 20, 2023 7:39 AM

Dec 2018
it kind of felt like a saturday morning cartoon with all of its campiness. seriously what a half baked plan.
Jan 20, 2023 7:49 AM

Jan 2014
THey clearly don't have any animation budget for this series so I hope they don't try to make too many fight scenes for the series, but aside from the fight scenes I really enjoyed this episode. It felt very much in line with some of the sillier side quests from the games.
Jan 20, 2023 8:08 AM
Dec 2021
Feels like a real Trails game.
Also why Musse isn't shown? Dude it's Ordis her hometown heck some NPCs gets shown but not main characters?
Also I thought Valimar and Rean actions during the civil war didn't reach Ordis that much since Ordis is under Duke Cayenne? So how the hell we get a children's puppet play with Valimar as the hero?
But hey at least it shows Altina(again)
Jan 20, 2023 9:23 AM

Jul 2019
As always falcom never miss with their soundtrack.

It's been a while since listening to trails ost, really glad they put the game music on this.
Jan 20, 2023 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
oh gosh...we're just on the 3rd ep and this show kinda sucks...
2/5.

Jan 20, 2023 10:53 AM

Jun 2020
Kakeru_00115 said:
Feels like a real Trails game.
Also why Musse isn't shown? Dude it's Ordis her hometown heck some NPCs gets shown but not main characters?
Also I thought Valimar and Rean actions during the civil war didn't reach Ordis that much since Ordis is under Duke Cayenne? So how the hell we get a children's puppet play with Valimar as the hero?
But hey at least it shows Altina(again)
Musse isn't in Ordis RN, she's in St. Astraia's till she transfers to the branch campus 
Jan 20, 2023 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
lets put the animation problem aside, the plot of the 3rd eps is really bad, what mission they did on that party? there is no clue about it, what the hell with that clown villain? what the point of bringing up that clown villain? Lavi is fighting with the clown on that zeppelin then how it comes with the clown jump in to the party? how about their fight? and many more plot holes, it really is half baked story, downgrade from the first 2 episodes, i'm disappointed. the staff throw up the potention of the story itself, this 3rd eps is really useless, what do the staff wanna deliver to us in this eps? got no point on it. seriously... i thought it's gonna be good anime with serious and heavy plot, bruh such a bad writing skill, one piece filler is much better than this..

p.s. i didnt follow the game, so its my first time to know The legend of heroes
Link___Jan 20, 2023 11:35 AM
Jan 20, 2023 11:20 AM
Oct 2021
Man, for all the games' flaws, they at least took themselves seriously. I can't say the same for this show.

You're supposed to be backup for your comrades and you just decide to leave your posts, go sightseeing around town. Fuck off.

Talion is a fucking blind man who can't notice Lavi disapearing. I get it's a joke but the number of times it happened was too fucking absurd and tiresome.

And this show did not need an action scene every episode, yet this seems to be what we're going to get, and they'll do anything to justify having them even if they need to make clown villains. Literally clown villains. I love the fact they tried to give him a back story and a motivation at the end, as if that's going to make people forget the clownshow that was the rest of the episode. Also our target is the nobels but we're not above causing harm to a young girl and her wheelchair-bound grandma.

This super important party that's for the elite and nobles have no security whatsoever. The guests do nothing but stand there as they watch a clown fight some random girl. 

Lavi telling Talion that he's shouldn't have a problem dealing with a bunch of mascots when she couldn't go toe to toe with a clown. I'm having a serious problem believing these are trained soldiers.

This episode was just some trash filler. The small bits you need is them seeing a prospering, peaceful town for the first time, and Altina following them.

People will use this show to talk shit about the games, or to say that it represents the games well. I strongly disagree. This is as low aas the writing could get and idk if this show has the time or budget for this nonsense.
Jan 20, 2023 12:34 PM

Apr 2019
Felt like a filler episode 
Jan 20, 2023 12:36 PM
Nov 2022
Animation aside, I really like how they started showing Lavi's childish side and curiosity. She's like a kid alone at the carnival going from stall to stall heh. I still don't know anything about the rest of the jaegers, but man that clown and his mishy army was so stupid lol. This episode did not take itself seriously, and I loved it. It is exactly the kind of silliness I would expect from a sidequest of the Trails games.

9/10 barring animation, it's getting good
Jan 20, 2023 12:43 PM
Nov 2022
Link___ said:
lets put the animation problem aside, the plot of the 3rd eps is really bad, what mission they did on that party? there is no clue about it, what the hell with that clown villain? what the point of bringing up that clown villain? Lavi is fighting with the clown on that zeppelin then how it comes with the clown jump in to the party? how about their fight? and many more plot holes, it really is half baked story, downgrade from the first 2 episodes, i'm disappointed. the staff throw up the potention of the story itself, this 3rd eps is really useless, what do the staff wanna deliver to us in this eps? got no point on it. seriously... i thought it's gonna be good anime with serious and heavy plot, bruh such a bad writing skill, one piece filler is much better than this..

I have no idea what they want to deliver to new people, they certainly never explain anything. But it is great for players of the games, I'm enjoying it thoroughly. The animation might be whatever but it's the presentation that sells it. The environments, the music, the ambiance straight from the games, and tons of references and callbacks. To anyone who hasn't played the games, it's just a mediocre anime, and some players might agree too. I think it's perfectly fine for what it does, which is tell the story of what happened between two games, which is only mentioned in passing in the games themselves. The games don't take themselves seriously, and neither does the anime it seems. which is fine
Jan 20, 2023 3:05 PM

Oct 2015
Imagine being the JRPG franchise that has the best world building up until this point (Cold steel 2). And you manage to not only set a bad foundation in the first few episodes, but show backstory plot points in such a weird way (the animation cuts and the scenes were directed awfully..) That even those seem to lose any meaning.

I mean you had 3 episodes, if you would go of that alone you only have. Big nation taking over smaller nations, has a hero. He evil (he not but i guess that's the plot point they are going for), go check it out. Really? Thats all there is to offer ? You could have shown a little bit about Osborne here, him getting shot, Rufus taking control, the civil war.

Or something else like Crossbel freezing the assets and liquidity for both Calvard and Erebonia. Live it up a little, and spend less time on goofy jagers. Because now the meting and the contrast of the corps shots dont make any sense what so ever. There is no urgency in the meting, nothing is driving the conversation.. This is really weak by Trails standard.. And i am confused as to why they would do that..

On a positive note the OST and Ordis are great!
Jan 20, 2023 3:25 PM
Jul 2016
MSH420 said:
Link___ said:

I have no idea what they want to deliver to new people, they certainly never explain anything. But it is great for players of the games, I'm enjoying it thoroughly. The animation might be whatever but it's the presentation that sells it. The environments, the music, the ambiance straight from the games, and tons of references and callbacks. To anyone who hasn't played the games, it's just a mediocre anime, and some players might agree too. I think it's perfectly fine for what it does, which is tell the story of what happened between two games, which is only mentioned in passing in the games themselves. The games don't take themselves seriously, and neither does the anime it seems. which is fine

Indeed also take in account that it was an outsourced episode to a sub studio with a bad production schedule that wasn’t prioritized so the main staff can focus on the important episodes more since they’re lacking time.
Jan 20, 2023 8:26 PM
Jan 2021
Very bad episode in my opinion. IF they are on a spy mission or gathering intel lavi leaving gathering intel is good and fun.

But the terrorist attack and the way it was handled completly changed the tone of the show. In foreign land they stand out and placed themselves in danger when lavi does not even care that much. Not even to save or evacuate their team at the party...

My issue was that i am all for the soldier angle. And the theme of the show. But that episode was too big of a leap in tone and in goals. Clown should have been handled better even if not subtle... And I am sadened they simply laughed it off. Unless i didn't understand the setting...

It felt rushed and without motive and contrary to the characters knowledge.

I get the game aspect and them getting the jewels. But it was kind of forced interactions... It was really jarring to see.  At least make it so a noble try to thank them and as they refuse outside the building then give them that as a last attempt at a token or whatever... It was to eager and forced... Unless its a casual thing to do... To give antiques from 150 years ago that easily. (it better come back in the season otherwise i am just confused. was there a need for that reward?)
GuildarDazeJan 20, 2023 8:35 PM
Jan 21, 2023 12:25 AM

Oct 2010
All buildup thrown out the broken window.
They really made a circus of the show now.
P.S. Quest reward had poor stats for Lavi and was handled to another party member.
P.P.S. Ultra bad episode trying to ride with references instead of substance.
Jan 21, 2023 1:35 AM
Jun 2021
WTF was this shit?
Jan 21, 2023 2:24 AM

Dec 2015
Weird pacing. I get that the games (only played Trails in the Sky but for Steel afaik it also was the case) have slow pacing - with the main story only developing slowly. Some smaller enemy appearing - nothing unusual.

But: They were too fast here. Should have shown the journey to that city. Especially fi they want to make more episodes than one cour. (Maybe it will only be 1-cour then I guess?) Then the behaviour of the chars felt weird and stuff felt forced. Lavi suddenly running away. Suddenly meeting the clown ... that planned something. Just too convenient.

+ I don't like her behaviour. They should at least try to explain more about her past and focus more on her. Instead of "there was stuff with her father and now she wants to be a solder and acts cold and reserved". Then the attacks and saying an attack name like in a battle shounen. :D And the clothe choice. Weird ...

The only thing that felt natural was a bit of the icecream - when exploring. To not have been used to that and ordering too much accidentally. Clothes stuff felt like they wanted to make her look cute to sell her better to certain types of viewers though lol. (That glasses with animal ear design.)
Jan 21, 2023 4:00 AM

Mar 2018
Dumpster fire of an episode
Jan 21, 2023 5:41 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ordis haven't been back here since 2 years back. Quite the party that they infiltrated. Man that was quite the outfits that Iseria picked out for Lavi. Still it was fun seeing Lavi explore Ordis and see how different things are within the empire. Really is like a whole new world in the empire though compared to the north. Still to think that they ended having to save the city from would be rebels though. Though it looks like this little crisis ending up putting them on Altina's radar. Overall an interesting shift in tone compared to the first two ep's but one that did well to showcase just how different things are in the empire to them when compared to their homeland. Though its slow looks like Lavi's starting to break out of her shell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2023 5:49 AM

Dec 2010
I don't know about you guys, but it felt very Trails to me.

The weak minor villain, the exploration of the city, the BGMs. 

All fit in the world.

Then we have bae Altina at the end.
Jan 21, 2023 6:01 AM

Dec 2008
I dont get it.... did they run out of ideas and just dumped random stuff on us? I do like Lavi and love that end song but methinks this may not be worth watching any further. 
May the Uguu be with you.

Jan 21, 2023 7:11 AM
May 2019
I'm so excited to see the empire's hero. I hope he will appear in the next episode.

This episode is a bit cliffhanger.
Its feels like if they make a romance here maybe it become like Boarding School Juliet
HalfbreedOtakuJan 21, 2023 7:15 AM
Jan 21, 2023 8:26 AM

Aug 2018
It was fine until the clown terrorist showed up... No problem if they want us to discover the universe the characters live in, I don't mind sort of slice of life episodes. But god, the clown villain and his cat minions was ridiculous. I'd wish for them to simply stick to war & political stuff, I'm sure there is enough content about these topics.
Jan 21, 2023 9:30 AM
Sep 2015
The animation from this episode was rough to watch. The story itself was ok/filler-like, I hope the quality improves for the next episodes. I love the games and this anime is hard to watch sometimes. 
Jan 21, 2023 9:45 AM
Jan 2020
Disappointing. The characters are all idiots and the whole went down like a bad western cartoon.
Jan 21, 2023 12:46 PM
Dec 2018
I was really hoping the story would carry this one but that was not the case, dropped.
Jan 22, 2023 1:51 AM
May 2017
such a shame, I liked the first 2 episodes, but this one was just terrible
Jan 22, 2023 7:28 AM
May 2020
DixyNL said:
Imagine being the JRPG franchise that has the best world building up until this point (Cold steel 2). And you manage to not only set a bad foundation in the first few episodes, but show backstory plot points in such a weird way (the animation cuts and the scenes were directed awfully..) That even those seem to lose any meaning.

I mean you had 3 episodes, if you would go of that alone you only have. Big nation taking over smaller nations, has a hero. He evil (he not but i guess that's the plot point they are going for), go check it out. Really? Thats all there is to offer ? You could have shown a little bit about Osborne here, him getting shot, Rufus taking control, the civil war.

Or something else like Crossbel freezing the assets and liquidity for both Calvard and Erebonia. Live it up a little, and spend less time on goofy jagers. Because now the meting and the contrast of the corps shots dont make any sense what so ever. There is no urgency in the meting, nothing is driving the conversation.. This is really weak by Trails standard.. And i am confused as to why they would do that..

On a positive note the OST and Ordis are great!

I think you missed the point if this anime story, being at the eyes from a North Ambrian Jaeger people.
It's like asking Cold Steel 1 and 2 to show the whole scope of the things happening in Crossbell which isn't really a natural way to tell the story since the characters at cold steell are but stuck with dealing things in Erebonia at that moment.

I get how you can dislike how they did the 3 episodes so far.
But asking a rundown of everything that is happening "for the audience to know" isn't very trails like.
To do it the trails way you need to have the character forst get into situation that will make sense for them to learn the things they need to learn.
Jan 22, 2023 7:34 AM
May 2020
Otorez said:
It was fine until the clown terrorist showed up... No problem if they want us to discover the universe the characters live in, I don't mind sort of slice of life episodes. But god, the clown villain and his cat minions was ridiculous. I'd wish for them to simply stick to war & political stuff, I'm sure there is enough content about these topics.

The clown terrorism itself was a result of the civil that happened in Erebonia.
Man and his troupe got out of business when the two erebonian factions went to war so there is your politics for episode 3.
Jan 22, 2023 9:22 AM

Jan 2012
Not sure whether to continue watching this or not. This episode was so boring.

Jan 22, 2023 10:28 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was a massive disappointment. It seems like they don't have enough content for 12 episodes, so they're stalling with random jokes and seemingly irrelevant one episode villain.
This could actually have worked, had we already taken a liking to our characters and their situation, with the group synergy already well acknowledged and appreciated. Unfortunately since the first 2 episodes were not spent on this, a third episode doing that will just fall 100% flat.

And this didn't feel like something from Trails at all. If it didn't happen in Ordis, you could have had the exact same thing in any single setting. Meaning, it also failed to acclimate the viewer to the peculiarities of this world, of the political landscape, etc. It served no visible purpose, and was out of tempo for the viewer.
1/5 and I'm not giving that kind of score often at all. This episode's direction and story telling really were terrible choices.
Jan 22, 2023 2:29 PM

May 2009
What a dogshit episode. Stupid plot like from kids cartoon and shitty animation with constant panning shots.
Also Lavi is shit MC. She feels like awful mary sue from blockbusters by Disney. Talion or better Kazuma voiced Ivano would be better as MC.
Jan 22, 2023 3:08 PM

Nov 2013

(also Lavi with icecream)

by attending a party, i thought they meant... attending a party and not spying from outside, but i guess only some went inside lol

oh wow the dressing part, fun to watch as usual, imagine Lavi with her hair down and those strange clothes, damn how cute is she? (yep i have to put that as the episode picture, it's decided)
LOL Lavi can't strike a pose tho
Lavi getting sleepy, funny enough i yawned at the same time as her :D
oh, so sleepy that she couldn't stay there anymore (wonder if she went to find something to do ... or just sleep somewhere, that would be so troll haha

i guess paying attention to the town is also important, but she clearly was having fun, eating popcorn and playing hide and seek LOL

the guy freaking out and doing a backflip when he heard the popcorn was hilarious tho
wtf, that part with the icecream tho, monsters and splatters, she even asked Lavi her age, true spy code talk, Anya should learn this lmfao that's some big icecream

come on now, don't tell me the best part of this story is the politics, this goofing around the town part is 10x better than anything those old man can talk in the room lol
(i mean, maybe it's a different story for someone who played the games, but even then, they should like the charas more than me in that case)

after eating 9 balls of that ice, and hearing him talk about how different their hometown is from this city, Lavi decides she had enough and left him to enjoy the rest haha
tbh i thought Lavi would be more of a serious girl while in the mission, meanwhile she just trolling lol i guess it's not everyday she has the chance to explore a new place

whoa, next thing, Lavi is talking with 2 guys, then her teammate saved her and she left again, as expected... also funny how the guys hit him and he was like "i'm sorry, i can't fight noobs" LOL

10:50 that clown had a scary face, surprised the kids were not scared

that part with the kids watching the fish story was totally cute too, and Lavi got to see what people think about the big hero robot

that Iseria for sure is enjoying the party, while Martin is just bored out of his mind :D

ofc, the clown had a scary face for a reason, because he is planning bad things, in this case, wanting to explode the party place, oh no, that's not good, even if some of the nobles probably deserve it
what will Lavi do now? she climbed on that ballon, while the guy beat all the small cat suits lol interestingly enough, those explosions didn't seem to do any damage, were they just toys?
i'm confused now, didn't Lavi attack the clown in the ballon? (i guess that's why the ballon crashed like that...)
still, why did he join the party like it was nothing? and why were the nobles laughing at the clown while he said dumb words about them? geez
Lavi entrance and kick looked cool tho
that fight was goofy as hell but kinda funny
yeah the dynamites were indeed toys, but some of them weren't ... Lavi didn't feel like waiting to discover, and finally used her gun
as a reward, she got the one cool necklace that Iseria wanted, i wonder if she will give it to her
LOL she did right away, and not the way i was expecting
well, i guess the day (night) was saved because Lavi didn't want to stay at the party, good call on her part :D
tall boy is now called tally, interesting , at least it's easy to remember, thanks Lavy

wonder who is that girl at the end, she looks like a robot with that hood
winddevil1Jan 22, 2023 3:18 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 22, 2023 6:34 PM

Sep 2011
MSH420 said:
Link___ said:

As someone who has played every game up to Cold Steel 4 this anime is really not good.  We had the obligatory character introductions but this episode in particular serves no purpose.  It really feels like they decided whatever outline Falcom gave them wouldn't fill up twelve episodes and scrambled to fill time.
Jan 22, 2023 9:43 PM
May 2020
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
MSH420 said:

As someone who has played every game up to Cold Steel 4 this anime is really not good.  We had the obligatory character introductions but this episode in particular serves no purpose.  It really feels like they decided whatever outline Falcom gave them wouldn't fill up twelve episodes and scrambled to fill time.

I think it served its purpose but it went on too long for its own good. It still is an introductory scenarios to showcase wgat type of characters the main cast is outside their millitary persona.
There are still smidgens of subtle small setups in the background which in trails fashion you will probably miss until it gets further elaborated by following episodes.
I'm not really that apprehensive about this episode but I can tell this is more of a sidelined episode that even the animation quality reflects which leads me to believe following episodes should be substantially meatier.
Jan 23, 2023 2:58 PM

Feb 2020
Wow that was... really bad
Jan 24, 2023 9:26 AM
Mar 2022
trash epi, if this is the content it is part of the game's story, I already know that the game is shit like the anime
for now score: 0
I am not even going to mention the consequences of all this, because there are none
Jan 24, 2023 10:15 AM

Nov 2009
What is this sudden and extreme tonal shift and over the top stupidity? I thought this anime was supposed to be fairly serious about politicking, war, underhanded plots and stuff...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 24, 2023 8:06 PM
Dec 2021
CG said:
What is this sudden and extreme tonal shift and over the top stupidity? I thought this anime was supposed to be fairly serious about politicking, war, underhanded plots and stuff...
I mean if you look at it from another perspective the plot seems childish but it's effective. Civil war has just ended in the country, People are celebrating. The clown and here and the Mishys used this opportunity to plot against Ordis or those who resent the Nobles(Especially Duke Cayenne who started the civil war). Mishy is also a symbol of Crossbell, which is just annexed by the Empire thus making it a perfect diversion as people will thought that inside the mascot is from people of Crossbell causing chaos cuz of the annexation. Also if you played the game and Talked to all the npcs before and after the Great Twilight in Ordis, you will understand why such people like the clown in the episode exists.
Jan 24, 2023 8:11 PM
Dec 2021
CG said:
Basically the Curse of the Empire is the root. It will drive People of Erebonia into chaos in whatever form to drive the world to destruction, In order for The Rivalries to start
Jan 27, 2023 1:42 AM
Apr 2022
I love Lavi
There's no need for more 15 characters to describe how I love her
Jan 30, 2023 8:36 PM

Jul 2008
I like LAvi.....however that episode felt utterly pointless.
Mar 22, 2023 7:15 PM
Nov 2011
GuildarDaze said:
Very bad episode in my opinion. IF they are on a spy mission or gathering intel lavi leaving gathering intel is good and fun.

But the terrorist attack and the way it was handled completly changed the tone of the show. In foreign land they stand out and placed themselves in danger when lavi does not even care that much. Not even to save or evacuate their team at the party...

My issue was that i am all for the soldier angle. And the theme of the show. But that episode was too big of a leap in tone and in goals. Clown should have been handled better even if not subtle... And I am sadened they simply laughed it off. Unless i didn't understand the setting...

It felt rushed and without motive and contrary to the characters knowledge.

I get the game aspect and them getting the jewels. But it was kind of forced interactions... It was really jarring to see.  At least make it so a noble try to thank them and as they refuse outside the building then give them that as a last attempt at a token or whatever... It was to eager and forced... Unless its a casual thing to do... To give antiques from 150 years ago that easily. (it better come back in the season otherwise i am just confused. was there a need for that reward?)
Yeah so this... 

Go on an intelligence mission they said
See the world they said
Something going down at this party
It looks boring, I'll scout the perimeter
How large is the Perimter?
I'll let you know when I'm done
Find kids seeing a street show
Street vendor turns out to be a terrorist about to do something crazy
Why the show in the first place?  
Crash in out of nowhere to fight the clown.
Win the fight
Get jewels from some rich guy

Armed forces take them into custody, then ask no questions about the people that broke it up?

Are erebonian cops just that dumb?

Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Oct 14, 2023 9:52 AM
Aug 2013
absolutely nothing of substance happened, nor was there any meaningful character development from the main cast. hopefully, this gets better.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - Northern War Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

31 by Kenchiin »»
Jan 23, 8:46 AM

Poll: » The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - Northern War Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

14 by Volvagia »»
Nov 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Poll: » The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - Northern War Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2023

17 by Volvagia »»
Nov 15, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - Northern War Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2023

25 by Volvagia »»
Nov 15, 2023 9:13 AM

Poll: » The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - Northern War Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2023

19 by Volvagia »»
Nov 6, 2023 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.