Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2022 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, not only are the pro heroes having trouble but Class 1-A as well. Mina in particular had problems overcoming the obstacle that is Gigantomachia.

However, it also didn't surprise me that the students managed to make a comeback against that monster. Shigaraki seems like he just doesn't know when to give up in his goals against the heroes.
Nov 19, 2022 1:00 AM

Jun 2019
Man... what an intense episode it was. Class 1-A fighting their best against Gigantomachia was something else. I love the fact that they used some old soundtracks. I felt bad for Mina there but thanks to Red Riot, she was safe. Shigaraki is on a rampage and the episode is left on a cliffhanger. I hope Aizawa sensei is alright.
Nov 19, 2022 1:00 AM

Mar 2014
Aizawa-Sensei....
Like, if he is down, nobody can beat shigaraki... Nobody can basically touch him!
And next week... BAKUGO RISING!
if I will guess it right, the same thing from the 2nd movie will happen?? Idk

Looking forward to the next Episode!
Nov 19, 2022 2:05 AM
Oct 2022
Another banger episode.
Finally some screentime for UA students. They managed to do their job but I wonder if the drug will work.
I feel bad for Aizawa. Without him, it would be almost impossible to defeat Shigaraki in a situation like this (without plot armor)
Next episode is an another character development episode for Bakugo, can't wait for it.
Nov 19, 2022 2:52 AM
Dec 2020
Absolutely amazing. They keep going Plus Ultra every episode
Nov 19, 2022 2:55 AM

Jul 2017
When the Pro Heroes are down, the students are next, and Class 1-A and 1-B's guidance under temporary leader Yaoyorozu fighting against Gigantomachia is critical at this stage, with teamwork bringing all of their defenses together to stop the mammoth. Even with the League onboard, it is a vailant effort putting all of their skills to the test. Especially for Yaoyozoru, Mina and Kirishima, they went above and beyond to put Gigantomachia to sleep with Yaoyorozu's concocted drug, but those efforts seem futile.

Back to the direct confrontation between Shigaraki and the heroes, Shigaraki's got a point where society is so filtered that it became the riff between heroes and villains, the devil is in the details. And Shigaraki trounced each and every one to take out Aizawa, as best as they could, even forcing Izuku to go 100% on him.

Fights just get more dirty and exhilarated.
Nov 19, 2022 2:56 AM
Jun 2022
shigasraki will not giving up untill he reaches his dream
Nov 19, 2022 2:59 AM

Aug 2017
Damn this episode was actually really good
Nov 19, 2022 3:04 AM

Oct 2021
"I will keep moving forward until I exterminate the enemy."

- probably Tomura
Nov 19, 2022 3:05 AM
May 2021
Again good ep, this season is doing bits for mha right now!!
Nov 19, 2022 3:15 AM

Oct 2022
This episode is really intense...this season is really crazy..
Nov 19, 2022 3:17 AM

Oct 2009
Another intense episode, even the UA fight was great!!
Shigaraki took Full Cowl 100% like it was nothing, wtf.
Nov 19, 2022 3:18 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This is getting very intense. I bet (without reading the manga) that at least one more character will perish in the coming episodes.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 19, 2022 3:36 AM

Jan 2009
there it is the philosophy of Shigaraki saying he hates heroes because they sacrifice their love ones in order to save strangers and that does not make sense for him

lots of veteran heroes falls down, first Midnight then Gran Torino and now Aizawa too
Nov 19, 2022 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
Great episode! first time ever i got bored by deku vs shiggy. Cause UA students fight was superior today. Kirishima mad lad
Nov 19, 2022 3:38 AM
Jul 2018
TurboTheDog said:
lol he stopped the punch with his mouth. that's purdy lame.

Yeah lol it was lame af! haha
Nov 19, 2022 3:41 AM

Jun 2014
Love to see Momo on the front lines in a leadership role. Also holy shit THEY BROUGHT BACK YOU SAY RUN!!!! But they cut the song right before the best part smh.

Meanwhile the fight against Shiggy isn't getting any easier, especially with Gran Torino getting bodied and Aizawa getting hit by the Quirk deleting bullet. Man the action keeps getting more intense every episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 19, 2022 3:54 AM
Oct 2018
Good episode! UA students did everything what they can, but Machia is just too much.
Nice ost placement in this episode. Also Shiggy's VA did a good job with the heroes/villains speech.
Nov 19, 2022 3:54 AM
Apr 2021
holy crap what an episode, what a season so far

i have not had dry eyes once during this season so far, so much emotion

looking forward to next and some Bakugo action! have a feeling it's going to be another emotional, heart string pulling episode.
Nov 19, 2022 4:13 AM

Jul 2019
First half was really good, the second half could have been better, the animation was a bit stiff and censored, that 100% smash looked weak af compared to the manga.

Aside from that it was a pretty good episode, the tension is still very high.

That cliffhanger was nuts but i should have expected it tbh.

Next week should be crazy.

EDIT: I also noticed that Shigaraki doesn't immediately bite Deku's arm after the smash unlike the manga, wth was up with that? lmao.
Fax001sNov 19, 2022 4:37 AM
Nov 19, 2022 4:21 AM

Aug 2014
WOOHOOO. Maan, this episode is so great. So in the next episode Shoto will join the battle? Means the Trio Class A will fight together again eh
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Nov 19, 2022 4:26 AM
Jul 2018
Outstanding and fierce episode. I want desperately more 😭 Is this going to be the last season or there will be more?
Nov 19, 2022 4:37 AM

May 2018
Another great episode! Gigantomachia is still rampaging even after taking the anaesthetic. Deku and his team are struggling for dear life too. Not a good day for the heroes lol
Nov 19, 2022 4:38 AM
Jun 2022
This has definitely been the best MHA season out of all of them
Nov 19, 2022 4:39 AM
Jun 2022
Pre_Yum said:
Man... what an intense episode it was. Class 1-A fighting their best against Gigantomachia was something else. I love the fact that they used some old soundtracks. I felt bad for Mina there but thanks to Red Riot, she was safe. Shigaraki is on a rampage and the episode is left on a cliffhanger. I hope Aizawa sensei is alright.

quirk gone unfortunately
Nov 19, 2022 4:40 AM
Nov 2019
Pre_Yum said:

Seems to me like aizawa is done for even at the very end past the Ed it said “Torino and aizawa were defeated” too bad deku Wyoming smash didn’t do much it was hype asf tho
Nov 19, 2022 4:42 AM
Nov 2019
AnimeBaka_ said:
Great episode! first time ever i got bored by deku vs shiggy. Cause UA students fight was superior today. Kirishima mad lad

Fr I was fully expecting deku to actually stop him with that build up next thing I see is shiggy chomping on deku thicc arm it was drawn so well tho just had to admire how big this mf arm was XD
Nov 19, 2022 5:12 AM

Nov 2016
Hoooly, what an awesome episode.

You go Momo! Nice trap by the students and altough, the flame breath combo was too much to handle they didn't give up. Mad props to Ashido, even tho her ptsd kicked in at the worst time. Kirishima was really goated for coming in clutch. Such a pity that all their efforts didn't take down Gigantomachia. Feels especially bad for Mt Lady who has been hanging on for a while. Kaminari earned himself at least a lap pillow, lol. Only Mineta would be happier, but currently he's genuinely worried about his favorite hero.

The tension on Deku's side was also out of this world. Gran Torino and Aizawa 🙏🏻This season is so fire and full with many great moments.
FMmatronNov 19, 2022 6:31 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 19, 2022 5:37 AM
Jul 2022
peak simply peak!
Nov 19, 2022 5:41 AM
Jun 2017
it's going down fr
Nov 19, 2022 5:43 AM
Apr 2019
I do understand that it's a shonen
But even a combination of the powerful scenes, good graphics, and emotional bursts can't cover the plot propelled by utter stupidity for me
Nov 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Jan 2018
Gigantomachia got even bigger holy shit. How will the class defeat him now?

Looks like Eraserhead's quirk got... erased.
I'm sorry.
Nov 19, 2022 5:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yup things are definitely in a bad tense position right now with the giant who doesn't seem to be stoppable even after throwing the tranquilizing serum in his mouth and meanwhile Shiragaki is at it with that attack on Aizawa :S
Nov 19, 2022 5:55 AM
Oct 2016
This arc keeps having its insanity dial turned up notch by notch every episode I love it. That's what makes this so engaging to see, just when you think there can't be more there is. The students are trying their best to take on a threat they're not even close to be equipped for. Machia has made it to them even with Mt Lady attached. He might be at a disadvantage with the League of Villains on his back but the big guy still is a problem.

The students setup many traps, almost all of which immediately fail, getting him to sink helps bring Machia down to their level but it even then its not enough. Trying to bind him to open his mouth quickly doesn't work. Dabi shoots his flames right as Machi bless away the initial group of tranquilizers the students throw. Causing heavy fire to spread which makes sending more of the sleeper agent difficult. Its pure edge of your seat action as we hope the students can pull it off. I love seeing the teamwork even if its futile.

Mina tries her best to use her acid to get through the flames but flashback to her backstory in middle school and she's frozen in fear. Kirishima with the save of his life swoops her away right as she would've been hit by Machi!! Kirishima chivalrous spirit shines through as he manages to get a vial of the tranquilizer in Machia mouth. Its short lived celebration though as Machia seems to get stronger and activate another quirk of his. Its awesome that Majestic gets some of the pro heroes from the villa raid to come help but Machia isn't going down easy.

Jump back to the Shigaraki side of things and he's not looking good himself. Thankfully the heroes combined efforts are wearing him down. Shiggy isn't able to heal with Erasure still active so all those Endeavor attacks are adding up. I've waited so long to see these moments animated. Gran Torino seeing what Shigaraki has become, after him and Nana Shimura thought it best for her to leave her son behind so All For One wouldn't hurt him. We the audience have already seen what that decision wrought last season in Shiggy backstory. Now the heroes are seeing those consequences. My heart sank just as Deku did seeing Shiggy cave in Gran Torino chest. Someone that Deku has looked up to and helped him numerous times.

Shiggy isn't don't yet. He's still feverishly going after Erasure because he knows that's his biggest obstacle right now. The pain in Deku scream hurts my heart. Its horrible to have to witness that being done to someone you care about. I love Deku line of turn anger into strength with blackwhip. Deku and Ryukyu trying to hold Shiggy back as he sends a deleter round at Erasure. If he loses his quirk its all over. Its a full throttle ride from start to finish. Both sides of the battlefield trying their best to stop these two great threats.
Nov 19, 2022 6:09 AM

Apr 2018
The direction of the episode felt pretty good, but the actions of the characters were useless 9 out of the 10 times. Kirishima is the MVP of the episode. Also, the main fight feels so underwhelming compared to the manga. Funniest part was Shigaraki stopping Deku's 100% punch xD. Nontheless, a great episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 19, 2022 6:09 AM
Jun 2020
this is what we missed in the last season.. I mean it was an arc but still that was a slow season.. what an intense episode it was. Everyone is in a pinch and the title of the next episode just hype you more. Bakugo's Rising is coming 🔥
Nov 19, 2022 6:15 AM
Jul 2022
AnimeBaka_ said:
TurboTheDog said:
lol he stopped the punch with his mouth. that's purdy lame.

Yeah lol it was lame af! haha

It seems that way in the anime, but in the manga, it was pretty gnarly
Nov 19, 2022 6:16 AM

Jun 2015
Squeepig 4.3. The shit is hitting the fan and people keep throwing shit at it. Love it!! next eps pls
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 19, 2022 6:19 AM

May 2020
looks like Aizawa lost his quirk as well
shigaraki is way too op

Nov 19, 2022 6:29 AM

Sep 2020
My favourite scene ever in MHA is next episode I can’t wait.

This season is defiantly the best so far. This episode was really good, especially with some very good character focused scenes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2022 6:39 AM

Nov 2020
Another great episode, I couldn't be happier with this season so far. The direction, animation, voice acting, emotions, etc. were all on point and made this a roller coaster. Hearing "You Say Run" again after so long for Kirishima's big moment made me smile ear to ear, and one of my favorite moments in this arc, Shigaraki's speech about heroes and villains, was done so well. Shiggy's voice crack along with the music really sold the moment. Overall this episode was practically perfect outside of Deku's Wyoming Smash, which was edited weirdly and lacked impact. But next week is going to be a big one bois, buckle up.
Are ya winning, diners?
Nov 19, 2022 7:14 AM
Nov 2015
Best episode of the season yet!!
Nov 19, 2022 7:21 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
What an insane episode, it was really cool seeing the UA students take on Gigantomachia with everything they had, a lot of great moments for a lot of the students there, especially Mud Man, Kirishima, Mina and Momo. It’s a shame Mina had her ptsd triggered in the pivotal moment but it gave Kirishima an epic moment, and then Momo using suppressive fire with those artillery guns lol. I can’t forget Mt. Lady either, she was a real MVP here, I really hope she can make it out because she looks to be in rough shape after all that. And sadly Gigantomachia has a 2nd phase, man is built like a Transformer lol, but it was still a great fight.

And then back to the Shigaraki fight, they probably shouldn’t have let him monologue but it was very interesting to hear, but now he’s back up and fighting like they never did any damage to him, now missing his pupils too, that was a pretty wicked face lol. Gran Torino having that flashback was really nice, but I wonder if that’s a death flag for him because if he isn’t dead, he’s definitely out of commission after that hit, and man that moment where Shigaraki hits Aizawa with the deleter dart was a crazy cliffhanger. Midoriya’s VA went crazy there too, without Aizawa this is gonna get a lot harder, which makes me excited for next week lol.
Nov 19, 2022 7:30 AM
Nov 2020
It feels like Bakugo will die soon and Deku will go full berserk (Gon going full grown man style HxH) and only then will he beat Shigaraki.
Nov 19, 2022 7:30 AM

Oct 2019
theyashdeo said:
Absolutely amazing. They keep going Plus Ultra every episode

if you think this is plus ultra bro just you wait lol
Nov 19, 2022 7:32 AM

Oct 2019
F for the heroes now that shigaraki can use all his quirks we are all fucked, things are about to take a turn for the worse!
Nov 19, 2022 7:55 AM

Aug 2019
Kaminari gone back to being a useless character

Shigaraki too OP with quirks erased, didn't even need to use the deleter on Aizawa

Nov 19, 2022 7:56 AM
Apr 2021
Gran Torino!!!!!
Nov 19, 2022 8:08 AM

Jan 2021
Am I the only one who thought Mina would jump in that Giant's mouth. Melt the dude from the inside. I thought that was what her acid protection was for. Not to mention the Giant was the villain from her and Kirashima's backstory. I know she contributed it a lot for her actions, but I kinda wish she kicked more ass.

It also looks like Shigaraki has defeatd Gran Torino and Erasure Head. Dude erased Ereaser Heads powers. To be honest I'm surprised no major hero has died yet to Shigaraki's powers. I would say maybe in the next episode, but it looks like next weeks will be a Bakugo featured episode.
Nov 19, 2022 8:58 AM

Sep 2020
Holy, this episode was something else. The UA students really did try their hardest to stop the Giant himself, we'll see if the anesthetic worked next episode. The second part of the episode felt a bit underwhelming compared to the first one, even though they were fighting the main villain. Fucking hell, seeing Gran Torino get done by Shigaraki and Aizawa lose his quirk was sad to see. I hope Deku's attacks (the 100 % ones) have more impact, not like the one shown in this episode.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

140 by oozePOP »»
Apr 22, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

261 by Randompersonwho »»
Apr 22, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2023

158 by oozePOP »»
Apr 21, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

181 by oozePOP »»
Apr 19, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

337 by bubba460z »»
Apr 19, 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.