Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2022 10:06 AM

Feb 2011
There is a big demographic crisis in your country and your government ordered all citizens to conceive a baby with one anime character of their choosing. Who are you going to choose?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 25, 2022 10:31 AM

Nov 2019
But what if my only carnal desire is to see Yukino Yukinoshita and Yui Yuigahama get on top of each other, repeatedly?
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 25, 2022 10:35 AM

Feb 2022
Usami haru from your favs, it's NTR time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°.)
Will also cut her hair.
Oct 25, 2022 10:37 AM

Jan 2009
Fubuki of One Punch Man from that poll
Oct 25, 2022 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
The mother of your child is going to be... I choose Chiyo Sakura.
I don't know any of those characters.
Oct 25, 2022 10:41 AM

May 2019
None of the above, i'd take any girl who'd be willing to dress in a fantasy bikini armor for me to be the female progenitor of my offspring.
Oct 25, 2022 10:50 AM

Feb 2022
tchitchouan said:
None of the above, i'd take any girl who'd be willing to dress in a fantasy bikini armor for me to be the female progenitor of my offspring.

Second this, when she says "kuh! just kill me", you've found the one.
Oct 25, 2022 10:56 AM

Jan 2018
why mal managed to make the ui look even worst than before. why space it out so far like that?
Oct 25, 2022 11:23 AM

Oct 2022
As I have said in the breed thread, Kumiko is the one for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2022 11:50 AM

Feb 2011
SgtBateMan said:
But what if my only carnal desire is to see Yukino Yukinoshita and Yui Yuigahama get on top of each other, repeatedly?
Same sex couples don't produce offspring so it would be meaningless.
Oct 25, 2022 12:06 PM

Jul 2021
in this poll, from the ones i know i'd choose shikimori if i actually want my kid to have a good mother who will look after him/her.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 25, 2022 12:43 PM

Feb 2011
Wondering who picked Nava Milim...
Oct 25, 2022 1:18 PM

Jan 2022
-Shizuna- said:
SgtBateMan said:
Anything is possible with the unfettered raw power of enough "Yahallo!"s
-insert NGE meme here-
Oct 25, 2022 1:47 PM

May 2018
Some male character (post in the comments).
Armin. The best (the only viable?) waifu in whole AoT.

Oct 25, 2022 2:31 PM

Apr 2018
Reported for bait thread.
Thread got nothing to do with my fav JRPG and its anime adaptation: https://myanimelist.net/anime/37823/Conception?q=conception&cat=anime
DragevardOct 25, 2022 3:00 PM
Oct 25, 2022 2:36 PM

Oct 2017
DIO from Jojo would be the most based option
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Oct 25, 2022 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
If we're referring to Fubuki from One Punch Man, then she would be my pick from the poll.
Oct 25, 2022 3:02 PM
Aug 2021
what's with a new one of these topics every day, good lord
Oct 25, 2022 3:06 PM

Nov 2019
-Shizuna- said:

And I thought we were being progressive now? Wimin are not only baby-bearers, or whatever hentai writers and incels think.

SgtBateManOct 25, 2022 3:11 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 25, 2022 3:07 PM

Apr 2022
Add the dead girl from In/Specter. (Karin)
I'd fuck that ghost back to life. (just like the ghost in tawawawawawa)
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Oct 26, 2022 4:32 AM

Feb 2011
@LoveScope Nice mounds.
SgtBateMan said:
-Shizuna- said:

And I thought we were being progressive now? Wimin are not only baby-bearers, or whatever hentai writers and incels think.

Unfortunately biological facts don't care about so-called progressivism...
Oct 26, 2022 7:53 PM

Nov 2019
-Shizuna- said:
@LoveScope Nice mounds.
SgtBateMan said:

And not every human being is ableneeds to leave their genes behind.
SgtBateManOct 26, 2022 8:15 PM

Oct 26, 2022 8:45 PM

Aug 2019
From the list, if either go with Mafuyu or Hiratsuka

Oct 26, 2022 8:55 PM
Feb 2022
My actual answer would have been Yuuki Asuna, but that was not an option, so I chose Inoue Orihime because she seems like she would be the best mother out of all the girls in the poll.
Oct 26, 2022 8:58 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
-Shizuna- said:
@LoveScope Nice mounds.

so what made you respond to a thread specifically centered on the idea of leaving your genes behind
Oct 26, 2022 9:03 PM
Feb 2021
Sasha would eat us out of house and home, but Best Girl is worth it.

But then our daughter would inherit her mom's Ravenous gene. We'd die anyway. 😭

As for my own waifus, Nonette is already Rai's girl despite being quite a "Mommy" herself. 😉 Monica deserves to get to know Orpheus more than just a tragic, passing infatuation, so I'd go with Dorothea. She has no backstory thanks to the reason for her existence, but DAMN is she beautiful! Choco wife best wife. 😍 And I could help her cope with her PTSD.
VaguelyweebishOct 26, 2022 9:13 PM
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Sword Art Online is mid, not utter trash. Oh yes, I'm such a rebel. 😎
Oct 26, 2022 9:09 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

so what made you respond to a thread specifically centered on the idea of leaving your genes behind

The irony is that not all people here are able to or capable of. It's natural selection, indeed.

Oct 26, 2022 9:20 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
_FRB_ said:

The irony is that not all people here are able to or capable of. It's natural selection, indeed.

like physically? are you going to go into a thread about audio and say "mmm yes but what about the deafs?" or do you mean socially? like the hypothetical situation including fictional characters presented you the opportunity for rousing commentary on the sex appeal of people on the internet?

feeling quirky, are we
Oct 26, 2022 9:46 PM

Nov 2019
Ah, sorry, I forgot that hypothesises are also copium.

Oct 26, 2022 9:47 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

like physically? are you going to go into a thread about audio and say "mmm yes but what about the deafs?" or do you mean socially? like the hypothetical situation including fictional characters presented you the opportunity for rousing commentary on the sex appeal of people on the internet?

feeling quirky, are we

Oct 26, 2022 9:51 PM

Oct 2013
Damn...I'm all for wanting to do the sex with fictional characters, but what's with all these weirdos wanting to ruin it with pregnancy and children? I can say this because I used to be one...Children are fucking terrible.
Oct 26, 2022 9:54 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
_FRB_ said:

feeling quirky, are we

Hypothetical and hypothesis (I think thats what you meant) don't mean the same thing.

I don't know how to translate that into an answer to any question but the last one.
Oct 26, 2022 9:57 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

Hypothetical and hypothesis (I think thats what you meant) don't mean the same thing.

I don't know how to translate that into an answer to any question but the last one.

Cmon man, at the very least you should have realised that hypothetical is an adjective and hypothesis is its noun.

Oct 26, 2022 10:11 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
_FRB_ said:

Cmon man, at the very least you should have realised that hypothetical is an adjective and hypothesis is its noun.

no, a hypothesis is a theory or explanation of why something happens, it has nothing to do with how I used the word hypothetical which is the noun version, as in the hypothetical situation proposed by the thread... "I hypothesize x" and "the hypothetical situation of x" don't carry the same intended meaning

more to the point though, so it was the fact you thought this was your moment for commentary on the ability of people on internet to hook up with fictional characters despite the hypothetical situation (not hypothesis) already dealing with this aspect, and that you were feeling quirky enough to actually do it

I'm understanding it correctly yeah?

or was it the physical aspect, which is equally quirky to point out as I mentioned before but at least it follows the train of thought that led us here more closely
Oct 26, 2022 10:16 PM

Oct 2008
I voted Esdeath, because she is the best.

Oct 26, 2022 10:27 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

no, a hypothesis is a theory or explanation of why something happens, it has nothing to do with how I used the word hypothetical which is the noun version, as in the hypothetical situation proposed by the thread... "I hypothesize x" and "the hypothetical situation of x" don't carry the same intended meaning

more to the point though, so it was the fact you thought this was your moment for commentary on the ability of people on internet to hook up with fictional characters despite the hypothetical situation (not hypothesis) already dealing with this aspect, and that you were feeling quirky enough to actually do it

or was it the physical aspect, which is equally quirky to point out as I mentioned before but at least it follows the train of thought that led us here more closely

Try harder my man. Google is still accompanying you. It only took me 1s to do the search and ascertain my memory of vocabulary.

Oct 26, 2022 10:33 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
_FRB_ said:

Try harder my man. Google is still accompanying you. It only took me 1s to do the search and ascertain my memory of vocabulary.

you should have taken more than 1 second because you can google hypothetical and see the definition of it as a noun

please stop avoiding the question, I wanna know
Oct 26, 2022 10:41 PM

Nov 2019
Since you still couldn't comprehend the word, let me help you: Hypothesis have a brother namely 'a hypothetical case'.

By the way, I wasn't flattered by having my memory in check.

Oct 26, 2022 10:41 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

you should have taken more than 1 second because you can google hypothetical and see the definition of it as a noun

Since you still couldn't comprehend the word, let me help you: Hypothesis has a brother namely 'a hypothetical case'.

By the way, I wasn't flattered by having my memory in check or putting some senses inside incels' heads.
SgtBateManOct 26, 2022 10:51 PM

Oct 26, 2022 10:44 PM

Feb 2020
definitely kiss-shot acerola-orion heart-under-blade (shinobu)
nobu nobu

Oct 26, 2022 10:58 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
_FRB_ said:

Since you still couldn't comprehend the word, let me help you: Hypothesis have a brother namely 'a hypothetical case'.

By the way, I wasn't flattered by having my memory in check or putting some senses inside incels' heads.

when I am talking about the hypothetical proposed by the thread, the word "hypothetical" isn't interchangeable with "hypothesis", it does not carry the same meaning; the best synonym of hypothesis is "theory", the situation proposed by the thread is not a "theory"

a litany of simple grammar mistakes you've already made with regard to tense and awkward word choice doesn't inspire confidence in your ability to use English correctly

but that is still beside the point, it's only a grammar argument as long as you want to make it one, please stop avoiding the question

do I need to remind you of what question(s) you've been avoiding or are you good
Oct 26, 2022 11:04 PM

Nov 2019
Isn't it possible to rewrie it as such: 'This is a hypothetical case/proposed hypothesis: You can impregnant an animu character. Who would you choose from this list?"

Oct 26, 2022 11:05 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

when I am talking about the hypothetical proposed by the thread, the word "hypothetical" isn't interchangeable with "hypothesis", it does not carry the same meaning; the best synonym of hypothesis is "theory", the situation proposed by the thread isn not a "theory"

a litany of simple grammar mistakes you've already made with regard to tense and awkward word choice doesn't inspire confidence in your ability to use English correctly

but that is still beside the point, it's only a grammar argument as long as you want to make it one, please stop avoiding the question

do I need to remind you of what question(s) you've been avoiding or are you good

Isn't it always possible to rewrite the premise as such: 'This is a hypothetical case/proposed hypothesis: You are able to impregnate an animu character. Who would you choose from this list?" without changing its context and meaning?
SgtBateManOct 26, 2022 11:14 PM

Oct 26, 2022 11:15 PM

Sep 2019
Kotori Itsuka is unquestionably the best choice.
Oct 26, 2022 11:17 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
_FRB_ said:

when I am talking about the hypothetical proposed by the thread, the word "hypothetical" isn't interchangeable with "hypothesis", it does not carry the same meaning; the best synonym of hypothesis is "theory", the situation proposed by the thread isn not a "theory"

Isn't it always possible to rewrite the premise as such: 'This is a hypothetical case/proposed hypothesis: You are able to impregnate an animu character. Who would you choose from this list?" without changing its context and meaning?

a hypothesis is a guess/estimate/belief that could technically be proven to be true or false; again, it's similar to a theory

there's no place for the made up scenario (hypothetical) to be called a hypothesis here, it does not mean the same thing

are we gonna keep doing the avoiding the question thing here or what's the status on that
Oct 26, 2022 11:22 PM

Nov 2019
Oh my good, do I need to copy paste Google translation to make you understand that the only noun for hypothetical in English is hypothesis? Or can you find another noun for 'hypothetical case'?

Oct 26, 2022 11:23 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

a hypothesis is a guess/estimate/belief that could technically be proven to be true or false; again, it's similar to a theory

there's no place for the made up scenario (hypothetical) to be called a hypothesis here, it does not mean the same thing

are we gonna keep doing the avoiding the question thing here or what's the status on that

Oh my good, do I need to copy paste Google translation to make you understand that the only noun for hypothetical in English is hypothesis? Or can you find another noun for 'a hypothetical case'?

Oct 26, 2022 11:24 PM

Nov 2019
_FRB_ said:
SgtBateMan said:

Oh my good, do I need to copy paste Google translation to make you understand that the only possible noun for 'hypothetical' in English is 'hypothesis'? Or are you capable of finding another synonym for 'a hypothetical case'?
SgtBateManOct 26, 2022 11:27 PM

Oct 26, 2022 11:35 PM

Feb 2011
Interesting to see Esdeath in the lead.
Oct 26, 2022 11:39 PM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
SgtBateMan said:
_FRB_ said:

Oh my good, do I need to copy paste Google translation to make you understand that the only possible noun for 'hypothetical' in English is 'hypothesis'? Or are you capable of finding another synonym for 'a hypothetical case'?

I really thought your last post was a sign of progress in your understanding

we are going really off the rails here, like I said it is only a grammar discussion as long as you want to make it one, I would rather just know what made you dumb enough to respond to the thread in the way you did in the first place

yes, hypothetical on its own can in fact be a noun, from dictionary.com, hopefully this is suitable enough for you

you'll also note if you looked up hypothesis that it doesn't have a definition that makes it suitable for substituting it to mean a made up scenario, and look at that, hypothetical and hypothesis aren't even in each other's list of related words because they don't mean the same thing

wow!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Seeking Feedback from Female Anime Fans: Creating an Inclusive Environment in Our Club

devil2 - 1 hour ago

3 by Coaghim »»
44 seconds ago

» Favorite Sports Anime ?

tchitchouan - 5 hours ago

18 by Nirinbo »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - May 19

79 by Nemo_Niemand »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you read light novels?

EverRealm - Yesterday

31 by shiro-seishun »»
1 hour ago

» How much anime do you watch till its considered alot?

adosimp - Yesterday

19 by shiro-seishun »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.