Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2022 8:54 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
ULTRA FUCKING ROMANTIC

This is the best anime episode ever created in existence.

*Cue in the Confession Soundtrack* "Come with me to America, Shinomiya!!!!"

A-1 did a more than a perfect job on that scene. Good fucking lord.

AotY 2022

P.S. Miyuki is the best boy of 2022 and Kaguya the best girl!!! <3
StephJun 26, 2022 3:42 AM
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 24, 2022 8:55 AM

May 2020
Well as much as shocking Shirogane's reveal was, even Kaguya couldn't help but be perplexed for a moment. Knowing this will be his last cultural festival until he departs for America 10 months later, it's now or never. Though have to say Hayasaka's knack of making any situation a humorous one just never gets old. Loved how she consolidated and supported Kaguya throughout the episode.

The one who confesses first loses, that's how it used to be but now neither Shirogane nor Kaguya backing down from that absolute resolve of confessing by the end of this cultural festival. And Shirogane aka Phantom thief doing every damn thing to make no one interfere(talking about you Chika) from this history making event. But hey you both now's not the time to have any second thoughts lmao.

AND FINALLY… THE ULTRA ROMANTIC PLAN TO ITS FOOLPROOF EXECUTION

These two panels alone hold much more relevance than maybe hundreds and hundreds of whole damn shows out there, and I'm still being generous. The buildup over the last two seasons to make it up to this point was only one of its kind, and as unfortunate as it sounds it's highly possible we won't ever witness something of this magnitude again.

The best fucking episode of this decade. Masterpiece, straight up Masterpiece.
5000/5.

Bring the next season real quick now. Already hyped, though for now gotta go and clean this place up, it's flooding nonstop for some reason.

Jun 24, 2022 8:56 AM

Jul 2021
The dilemma of Shirogane with his Stanford admission is truly heartbreaking for Kaguya because it’s going to be difficult for them to interact closely with one another, well it’s not vivid how they’re going to handle it. Also, Hayasaka deserves to be a love counselor because she got elegance and tries to suit what’s best for Kaguya’s own need for confessing her love to Shirogane.

At this point, more than 2 seasons are needed because Tsubame told Ishigami that she’s having a hard time when deciding her feelings towards him since they didn’t really get to know each other, well they’re in different years so interactions are limited at all cost, that’s why they’re doing it at their own pace until it’s the final decision for the upcoming months.

Love it when Chika the detective is hype up with all the thief investigation lmao it was so serious, obviously, the culprit of everything stolen is Shirogane, he literally made the “Big Ball” and look at his disguise man (Heck they even made a POV lol), definitely intended for putting Kaguya on the test to reach the rooftop which is where the confession begins and it went BALLOONSSSS EVERYWHEREEEEE, Shirogane is a smart guy, you don’t confess through words, you confess it through a symbolic presentation! glad they kissed in the end ;_( It was worth the wait and a 10/10 1-HOUR-EPISODE, 8.5/10 overall (1st half was kinda weak but 2nd half was more engaging)
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 24, 2022 8:57 AM

Jun 2019
Oh my... every time a new season comes out of this show, I don't know I never feel like it's gonna make me feel like it does. I had so much fun time watching this show. So many fun moments, so much comedy. The love depicted in this show genuinely feels like, yes, it has some weight. I don't know why I feel that but that's how it is. It's just so fucking good.

Hats off to A-1 Pictures and all the beautiful staff involved in this show. Every season gets better than the previous one. Aka-sensei, GOAT. This season was full of bangers and some hidden gems here and there like DDD. But, my god, this episode made me tear up and all the emotions I felt during this episode. I can't describe... I love this show so fucking much. Kaguya x Shirogane. I love you both.
Jun 24, 2022 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, some of my favorite moments from this final episode is between Kaguya and Hayasaka. These two didn't have too much screen time this season but the finale captured their wonderful chemistry again.

However, the best part imo is between Kaguya and Miyuki with their usual love war shenanigans. Miyuki looked like a badass in his outfit with that top hat. Felt like character emotions hit its peak in this finale especially with the chereography and emotional elements. Miyuki really played out his emotions into this episode.

What a finale! Best episode of the season.

Jun 24, 2022 8:58 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
The only sad thing is that they shouldn't have added the last epilogue portion. Makes me a little mad. Should have ended with the kiss. Should have been even perfecter.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 24, 2022 8:58 AM

Oct 2017
Shirogane the GOAT went all out confessing, That was one of the best confessions ever. We even got a kiss, way to go Kaguya. Also Hayasaka's reaction when she realised what was happening was hilarious.

Best episode of Kaguya sama, what a way to end this season. Glad I got to finally watch this animated.
MegamiRemJun 24, 2022 9:03 AM
Jun 24, 2022 9:00 AM

Oct 2018
That was predictable. It was okay but not Ultra Romantic. Still the previous seasons are better. 6/10.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Jun 24, 2022 9:01 AM
Oct 2021
Fuck man this was amazing, the kiss scene, the buildup to it, everything,
it would be so amazing if we get season 4, but 3 seasons just for this last episode was worth it. Kaguya sama ftw
Jun 24, 2022 9:02 AM

Jun 2020
damn fucking great, easily my favorite episode in the entire series. Though, i wish they show the kiss a bit more. But this is still great, i started tearing up when the balloons come out. Truly ultra romantic!

by the way, there is an after credits scene if you guys don't know.

ALSO NEW ANIME ANNOUNCED LET'S FUCKING GOOOO
https://twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1540364148894502912

Jun 24, 2022 9:12 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Missed the first 20 or so minutes of Tokyo MX’s screening, so a lot of the buildup may have been missing from my experience. I’ll have to get back to watching the sub version in a bit for my full disclosure.

Not going to lie, I was expecting a typical love confession but silly me should’ve known by now that the show has its own style of addressing the obvious and Shirogane-san nailed it! “Come to Stanford with me.” - Yes, that’s the spirit! That’s how to end this bizarre scheme, on top of the balloon outburst in the background of course. Hopefully, the Shinomiya family won’t be too much of an obstacle to see through this. It’s funny how she quickly dispelled that thought and honestly who can blame her at that point.

Hayasaka blushing over Kaguya going over her kiss with Shorogane was hilarious, she is a teenager yet to experience love after all. I can't believe how Kaguya went over to the details of the French kiss that she shared with the Pres though, lol.

Little moment between Iino and Ishigami was nice to see. Despite everything, Ishigami definitely keeps a close eye on her. Maki-chan and Kashiwagi-san's scene plus Osaragi-san's scenes were pretty nice too.

It’s not exactly surprising that news of a sequel is already out but I’m definitely looking for more from the series. As a whole, I felt this season may have been the weakest imo despite being the most romance focused. But it’s still a 9/10 in my books so who cares xD.

Edit: Definitely missed a lot, after all.

Kaguya took it surprisingly well at the start there, but that was only for a bit understandably. Hayasaka egging it on with the threats of potential love from Stanford girls was hilarious. Ultra romantic confession - not a bad plan at all but I suppose Shirogane's plan outdid this by a fair margin. 5 Ws and 1 H, that was ridiculous, for the love of God. Kaguya's genuine tears though...

On another end, I really liked where the Ishigami - Tsubame-senpai ship was going but I suppose there's still some hope left. Gee, that misunderstanding though. How'd he mess up that bad? But I suppose he definitely managed to show off his patience at least and that's a good trait to have. Didn't expect him to be so informed about flowers, he must've played a decent chunk of romantic games to get this far. Congrats to him! And hey, he finally figured out his confession lmao.

Cosplay idea was good but good lord, Shirogane's fashion sense. Respect to him for going through all that rouble to set the stage right though. In particular, the recommendation letter from the Principal, that's a very bold but wise move. His inferiority complex was somewhat surprising to see but thankfully he attempted to get the message across regardless. Kaguya's assertiveness for the kiss was quite something!

And I don't know how I didn't notice it earlier but "Sentimental Crisis!" I saw halca-san's post on twitter and I wondered why she pointed out that the ED theme was trending and I finally figured it out xD. Rest in peace, Karen, by the way. Too good a sight for the heart, I feel you. Loved that little hand holding moment behind the table, content to follow from here should be interesting ~
_MushiRock11_Jun 24, 2022 12:10 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 24, 2022 9:13 AM

Aug 2020
I liked this a lot but for some reason, I feel like the fandub on youtube is better but that's my opinion. I still gave this a 10/10.
Jun 24, 2022 9:24 AM

Jan 2021
This episode was everything I needed and A-1 brought it to the promised land, I am a bit annoyed now that I jumped ahead into the manga or else I would of loved this episode so much more then I did, 10 out of 10 episode and the best of the series in my bias opinion.
Jun 24, 2022 9:35 AM
Jan 2021
a1 fucking did it and made another masterlice ending like they did with 86.can't wait for 4 season/movie and ice queen arc
Jun 24, 2022 9:39 AM

Jun 2021
Yes yes yes yes..... Yes this is what I wanted..... Don't have words.... Just amazing...
Looking forward for next season :)
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Jun 24, 2022 9:43 AM

Nov 2021
This is what you call PEAK FICTION.....

I waited all day for this banger of an episode and now I can sleep with satisfaction
Jun 24, 2022 9:46 AM

Apr 2020
9/10 best of the season imo.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jun 24, 2022 9:48 AM
Sep 2020
How come 11 people rated it a 1?
Jun 24, 2022 9:50 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Elaishane said:
Virgins living in their mom's basement.
Jun 24, 2022 9:51 AM
Sep 2021
I thought it was going to be an hour long
Jun 24, 2022 9:51 AM
May 2018
Elaishane said:

It happens pretty much to almost any popular anime when ep is aired.
Jun 24, 2022 9:55 AM
Nov 2018
koshiguruma said:

Same, I am a bit confused
Jun 24, 2022 10:00 AM
Jan 2021
2nd best episode this year behind episode 1015 of one piece
Jun 24, 2022 10:02 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
koshiguruma said:
Askadude said:
koshiguruma said:

1 hrs means 1 hr TV timeslot, and that includes ads in between the episode. The same thing applies to the regular episode, they are referred to as 30 mins long even though technically they are 24ish mins long only.
Jun 24, 2022 10:10 AM
Feb 2021
Was it supposed to be an hour long? Because there’s one ep that’s like 25 minutes
Jun 24, 2022 10:12 AM

Sep 2021
This was peak romcom, i love this episode and love this season this was better than i imagined and also we got an 4 season announcement, couldnt be more happy 10/10
Jun 24, 2022 10:13 AM

Nov 2020
Itsfishbih said:
Was it supposed to be an hour long? Because there’s one ep that’s like 25 minutes

they messed up while uploading it and uploaded the second half of the EP. don't watch it until they fix it
Jun 24, 2022 10:18 AM
Sep 2021
cchigu said:
koshiguruma said:
Askadude said:

1 hrs means 1 hr TV timeslot, and that includes ads in between the episode. The same thing applies to the regular episode, they are referred to as 30 mins long even though technically they are 24ish mins long only.

Wait so it’s just the same as a regular episode but then they put in 30 mins of ads? Lmfao what a scam
Jun 24, 2022 10:20 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, this one really hit me deep. Such an absolutely stunning ending for a once-in-a-lifetime show. I’ll definitely remember this for years to come that's for sure.

Though the world might be messed up right now, I’m glad to be able to witness peak rom-com with all y’all.

Today’s battle result:
Audience Wins.

TheBasedMakiJun 12, 2023 1:23 PM
Jun 24, 2022 10:21 AM
Apr 2020
bruh I don't know if bilibili is divided into 2 parts and I immediately watch part 2
Jun 24, 2022 10:22 AM
Mar 2018
Ahm ahm
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PEAK FICTION HALL MARK OF THE MEDIUM TOP 1 TEARS IN MY EYES
Jun 24, 2022 10:23 AM

Sep 2019
Let's freaking GO!!! 10/10 easily.
AOTS moment.
Can't wait for the sequel.
Jun 24, 2022 10:24 AM

May 2021
ULTRA ROMANTIC ✔
Jun 24, 2022 10:25 AM

Feb 2022
2nd half was amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, what a great season it was now eagerly waiting for 2023....
GreyratAnimelistJun 24, 2022 10:40 AM

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Jun 24, 2022 10:25 AM
Oct 2019
gurusensei said:
Fuck man this was amazing, the kiss scene, the buildup to it, everything,
it would be so amazing if we get season 4, but 3 seasons just for this last episode was worth it. Kaguya sama ftw

My brother, this season 3 stops around volume 14... There are 26 volumes and the manga is not finished!
Let's be hype, it's far from over
Jun 24, 2022 10:28 AM

May 2021
ah I almost cried, the episode was fabulous even after reading the manga
Jun 24, 2022 10:28 AM

Mar 2018
This adaptation was all I could've wanted and more. When I heard Sentimental Crisis that got me in my feels.

Great work A1, looking forward to another season!
Jun 24, 2022 10:29 AM
May 2021
OMGG best rom-com to exist!!! PEAK PEAK PEAK!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Feb 2021
Absolutely magnificent 10/10. Imho best romcom ever. Everything was perfect.

Dec 2014
Absolutely fantastic, such a wholesome moment. So sweet and beautiful.
I might have the same problem as Miyuki in thinking this over the top stuff is cool. xD

In the words of another popular series this season, the only word I have for this season as a whole is 'ELEGANT'.

10/10, can't wait for the sequel.

Nov 2016
Peakguya-sama, the best rom-com of our generation. Seriously, what can even compete?

9,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 24, 2022 10:31 AM

Oct 2018
Right now I'm completely speechless, all I can say is that I'm happy.

Thank you, Kaguya-Sama.

If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jun 24, 2022 10:32 AM

Sep 2021
koshiguruma said:
cchigu said:

Wait so it’s just the same as a regular episode but then they put in 30 mins of ads? Lmfao what a scam

They were like 10 minutes only of ads, it was a 50 minutes chapter
Jun 24, 2022 10:33 AM
Sep 2021
Mapachecool999 said:
koshiguruma said:

They were like 10 minutes only of ads, it was a 50 minutes chapter

Oo ok. My site had it uploaded wrong so I only saw 25 min of the ep
Jun 24, 2022 10:33 AM

Feb 2019
Yea ngl this was the freest 10 I’ve given in a minute. Massive improvement over s2 and that’s saying something because s2 was a big improvement over s1.

Absolute perfect finale. The rotating camera views during the Kaguya and Shirogane moment in the tower and then their kiss… the original ed playing during that miko moment.. just no words. A-1 back to back like Jordan in 96/97 with 86 and Kaguya, they in their bag rn.
Jun 24, 2022 10:38 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hayasaka's tears though was pretty funny but showed just how much she was rooting for her. Hayasaka's plan sure was a great one. But such an emotional plan is not one that Kaguya can do without extensive prep though. Full points to Ishigami for being well prepared for the elements. Its nice that despite the delay that Ishigami finally realized what he did. Using a bow to start the bonfire with fire arrows though is quite the tradition. Thats some impressive deduction that Chika and Kaguya showed. But to think this prank was actually perpetrated by Miyuki. But it was amusing seeing how spent both leads are by this point in time. The confession scenes on the clocktower was so well done. The surprise that Miyuki prepared was such an amazing one as well not to mention beautifully animated. Recording the bonfire was a nice gesture on Ishigami's part. Overall a most excellent finale that managed to end the season a high note with the crown jewel being the long awaited confession. Can't wait to see the new season when it comes out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2022 10:41 AM
Dec 2021
Let’s FUCKING GOOOOOO, best romcom ever PEAK FICTION masterpiece 10/10. I’m really glad they advanced so much, waiting for the next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 24, 2022 10:42 AM
Mar 2022
They dropped 2 episodes today, 12 and 13.
Feb 2021
stupid balooooonnn!!
Jun 2020
ULTRA ROMANTIC!!!

A faqin masterpiece of a season
10/10
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

237 by Assassin2112 »»
May 3, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

331 by JustalilPyu »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaChroma - Jun 25, 2022

505 by Kuukkii »»
Apr 14, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

192 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

229 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.