Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 12, 2021 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
Okay that's some sort of most decent part onwards in the anime. Enjoyed this episode.
Jun 12, 2021 6:06 PM

Apr 2021
Fusion plus the boss is finally here love to see it cant wait till next episode
Jun 12, 2021 6:14 PM
Oct 2016
So quick question. How hard is it to start a club in a Japanese high school? Cause it's pretty easy in the US if you are friends with a teacher, and know some people. At least in the US if the president pulled a stunt like that I'd be right behind her re-opening the club without her as the president.
Jun 12, 2021 7:16 PM
Dec 2007
Starhammer said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Episode was good until Club president Scathach showed up. I hate when SoL decide they need to insert a random conflict to end the season on.
Sorry,but this is in the manga and goes on for quite a bit since it starts the Prez intro battle and afterwards,so I think it's a good place for the season to end.
Though I have to say,Prez looks way better in the manga!
Yep agreed. Plus people should realize that this arc marks a.pretty big change for how the manga went. Up until this point it was mostly episodic. After this it sort of has story and plot arc. It's not exactly the same but it reminds me of how Kaguya-Sama sort of changed to arc based stories
Jun 12, 2021 7:56 PM

Aug 2019
"I'll promote you to human if you can finish the run." LMAO
Very good episode; Nagatoro standing up for Naoto there was heartwarming.
Hyped for next week's episode.
HarvestorJun 12, 2021 7:59 PM
Jun 12, 2021 8:01 PM

Dec 2015
Finally something relevant happened.
Jun 12, 2021 8:04 PM

Aug 2011
Every single week I ask myself why I still watch this trash.
Its one of the worst anime Ive seen and a perfect representation of everything wrong with the anime industry. Wish fulfillment trash at its worse. What an embarrassment.
Jun 12, 2021 8:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah finally the art president arrived with her initial stiff attitude toward the gang. I like how the girls responded to the art president scary tone over those messed up art room, and Gamou still acknowledged its all their fault. Nice self-realization over there. Naga for sure revealed herself out and her beloved Paisen. Cause its the plot afterall. Well, to say the least, really looking forward to see the art festival they are making, against the art president exhibit. I heard a lot of good thing around there. So i hope its not dissapointing me.

About the previous part, this two scenes already giving out all of spotlight they've got on those part.

As expected, its just full of teasing from both of them. Good shit.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 12, 2021 8:10 PM
Nov 2020
First time I've seen the word "keener", lol.

The art club president is ridiculously hot. The powerful, authorative aura that she emits is simply too much (in a good way). I'd like to see an alternative storyline in a doujin where MC gets humiliated by losing to the president at the festival. In addition to the club shutting down, MC then receives some kind of "punishment" by the president but also gets "comforted" by the delinquent girls as well (but then teased/humiliated like usual afterwards).

Gamo and Yoshi need more screentime!
Jun 12, 2021 8:12 PM
Jul 2017
Not gonna lie, Sempai maid was kinda cute XD

So many great moments in this ep. I suppose I'll have to read the manga when it's finished
Jun 12, 2021 9:25 PM
Feb 2021
Ok so is everyone gonna ignore to fusion dance?!?
Jun 12, 2021 10:16 PM
Mar 2015
She jumps in to defend him against the President
Jun 12, 2021 10:19 PM

May 2020
This was actually a pretty cool episode ngl
Jun 12, 2021 10:59 PM

Jul 2014
You have to love how stupid Yoshi is xD. We even got Yoshitoro! Blessed buffed Nagatoro <3.

Nagatoro in that running outfit.... YES! Understandable how senpai got that initial motivation to run, although I would have enjoyed the view.

So we finally have the president here. I'm curious about her because even though I've only read a few chapters here and there and remember almost nothing about her, I have strange memories of her....

It was great when Nagatoro defended senpai from the president :D
Jun 12, 2021 11:12 PM
Apr 2019
Sure hope this episode will be enough to make certain people shut the fuck up a bit about how mean she was in the beginning.
Jun 12, 2021 11:58 PM

Feb 2021
Oh man I really want some 'Snap-Sizzle-Pop Chicken Bites' too. :/
Hahah that 'fusion' part got me lol. DBZ references now huh? Welp Nagatoro defending Senpai from the club president. Also looks like they need to put in some work to win this contest.
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jun 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Jul 2016
Art Club President is finally here and she seems to be the serious/strict kind of person. Honestly, I have no idea why she was portrayed as the "villain" in the picture when all she said was mostly correct. The Art Club has certainly become a "hole for delinquents" and seriously, how is MC supposed to draw when he's getting bullied (sorry, "teased") almost on a daily basis in that place?
Anyways, guess they couldn't come up with something better to make Senpai and Nagatoro get closer so now let's see how this contest goes.
Jun 13, 2021 12:29 AM

Oct 2008
lolz at the DBZ reference! fusion!
i wanna get buttslapped by the but of Nagatoro-san! and tanned is a PLUS!
so art club president VA was Nana Mizuki...very nice pick!
Art club pres is strictly gorgeous and has the biggest boobs out of the 4 girls!!!
5/5.

Jun 13, 2021 2:23 AM
Jun 13, 2021 3:01 AM
Apr 2021
NovaLord said:
Every single week I ask myself why I still watch this trash.
Its one of the worst anime Ive seen and a perfect representation of everything wrong with the anime industry. Wish fulfillment trash at its worse. What an embarrassment.

Herbivore. I`m sooo boring from people like you.
Jun 13, 2021 3:28 AM

Apr 2020
wholesomeness <3 <3
Jun 13, 2021 4:23 AM
Sep 2016
Finally, Sunomiya-bucho appeared.... Sadly though, it is only 2 EP remaining, so no bucho's shennanigans until 2nd season I guess...

Raistlarn said:
So quick question. How hard is it to start a club in a Japanese high school? Cause it's pretty easy in the US if you are friends with a teacher, and know some people. At least in the US if the president pulled a stunt like that I'd be right behind her re-opening the club without her as the president.

Not a jap, but as far as my knowledge on anime/manga goes, at least 5 members (sometimes 4 is enough) + an advisor is required to establish a new club. Naoto is currently the only remaining member, since all of the 3rd years are busy preping for college (i.e. art school exams) and there are no other 1st or 2nd year members registered. So, if the club was to be disbanded then (or rather more likely, to be merged into other clubs), there's no way for Naoto to re-establish the club (because of the lack of human resources).
uncleqrowJun 13, 2021 4:26 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jun 13, 2021 4:25 AM

Sep 2011
I really loved to see Nagatoro defending Senpai from the president. She really likes Senpai and I love to see her get jealous ahah
Jun 13, 2021 5:50 AM
Sep 2019
you can do it senpai!
Jun 13, 2021 6:14 AM

Apr 2016
FUSION! XD

I actually prefer this version of Prez since her boobs quite over-the-top in the manga. She looks cooler and elegant in the anime.
Jun 13, 2021 6:27 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! We finally meet the Art Club President and her VA is perfect, I kinda wanted Kiryuin Satsuki's VA to voice her lmao, but this is great as well. Nagatoro looked great in her running outfit, that fusion was hilarious. Yoshi is precious, must protecc.

Nagatoro defending Senpai was a great moment as well, Nagatoro has always been watching him be serious about his drawings. I really hope we get a season 2, it just gets better from here and we get more consistent story arcs. Really looking forward to the culture festival.
Jun 13, 2021 7:09 AM

Oct 2020
Is it just the version I’m watching or does Pres’ hair suddenly change from brownish maroon to a more purple colour when Nagatoro comes out of the prep room?
Jun 13, 2021 7:16 AM

Oct 2017
Nagatoro with sportswear is too lewd. The fanservice was really great.
Jun 13, 2021 8:08 AM

Nov 2017
the president keeping it real

plz @ me
Jun 13, 2021 9:09 AM

Oct 2020
I feel that the situation with the president could have been easily handled if they genuinely talked things out, but oh well lol. The president, in a way, sort of reminded me of the president from Toradora! and senpai seems to respect her too. I do wonder how this plays out and I hope they mend their relationship.

Nagatoro pointing out the hypocrisy of the president's rebuke stating how she doesn't even show up to the club was also nice to see.

✧ FOUND YOU, MY DARLING ✧ FORUM SET BY:BUNNY

Jun 13, 2021 9:51 AM

Mar 2010
HOly shit... the contrast is real! Who would want such a serious person to be with? the presidents pussy would be so tight his dick wouldn't go in.. on da other hand nagatoro is so fucking annoying but at least she's boost up your morale and ride your dic into heaven lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 13, 2021 9:53 AM

Feb 2012
Nagatoro's so concerned for her Senpai. FUSION? Great eyecatches.

Actually got the costume he imagined in his drawing. Properly determined to help Senpai out.

Club President, becoming a third year, entrusted her club to him.
Nagatoro's stands up for him, knowing he's drawing diligently as the only full-time club member left

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 13, 2021 10:25 AM

Nov 2019
I'm glad that in the end, Nagatoro defended Senpai to the President. Well, it was all their fault he got in trouble in the first place. That's the least she could've done.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Jun 13, 2021 11:36 AM

Jul 2013
Nagotoro training Senpai was too cute.

I didn't expect that DBZ reference! FUSION!!

I liked Sakura's idea for the festival: Senpai in drag hoho ;)

Okay so we saw the President and of course Senpai, but how come we never see the other art club members...
Jun 13, 2021 1:54 PM

Feb 2021
This episode was more ecchi than usual. I definitely shouldn't have watched it with my screen pointed at my bedroom door.
Jun 13, 2021 2:29 PM

Nov 2011
Great episode. I am excited to see the new two animated. This is a good arc :3
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 13, 2021 4:42 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 10 and its good.. and still according to the manga.. and in this episode, the art club president finally shows up! To bring some bad news, which nagatoro made it more complicated?! And will they really win against the clun president? Tho the first part is all about exercise.. no matter what the reason, if ur not willing to exercise, then all ur doing is just making an excuse for not staying in shape.. except maybe for those disabled, they have all the reason not being able to exercise.. then the 2nd part is the appearance of the club president.. i would agree with nagatoro, that shes just being selfish.. but as the president currently has the authority, even if she may be right in a way, shes maybe testing naoto.. if what nagatoro is saying is true.. anyways, i rate the episode a 9 of 10, 9 for story and 9.5 for art.. :)
Jun 13, 2021 7:02 PM
Nov 2019
My only complaint is that president's chest seems nerfed...
Jun 13, 2021 8:25 PM

Jun 2019
Wasn’t very high on this episode. The fanservice in the first half was too much for me and I didn’t like that Nagatoro covered for the MC when the President was going to shut down the club. Hopefully he becomes more assertive with her at the end of this arc.
Jun 13, 2021 10:46 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
I don't really like the kaichou so far tbh :(

but dang, that whole nagatoro moment at the end alongside the flashbacks of him drawing was just perfect. Really really cute and impressive and hopefully they can get the win

Jun 14, 2021 1:54 AM

Feb 2008
Terrific voice for Art's Club president, Nana Mizuki.

Just came to praise the last song used for Nagatoro vs President. Getting the soundtrack just for that cozy song.

The show? It makes me laugh, it's getting better than the terrible first episode which was very awkward.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jun 14, 2021 3:47 AM
Jul 2018
the president of the arts club being introduced was great, i liked the dialogues about the closing of the art club which for me was a big highlight the part where the president of the arts club appeared.
Jun 14, 2021 8:17 AM

Sep 2014
The "selfi" joke in the beginning of the episode feels forced, it ends up being just boring because it does not work as anti humor either.
The existance of the art club president is just confusing. I always asked why there are no other members, why the art saloon is always empty and available for senpai and friends to hang out in.
On senpai's flashback there were like 3 other people painting with him and the president, so we can see that the art club was fairly active last year.
But in the current year, the only one that is shown painting is senpai, why does the president want to kick him out despite he is the only one that is shown being there at the very least? If there are other members of the art club, where are their paintings? At least, since they do not appear on screen either.
This never made any sense but now in this episode they made it worse. This plus the lack of funny jokes, the repetitiveness of nagatoro's taunts and the apalling characters are making this anime pretty bad.
What up?
To all rappers: shut up with your shutting up
And keep a shirt on, at least a button-up
Yuck, is they rhymers or strippin' males?
Out of work jerks since they shut down Chippendales

https://www.last.fm/user/nataniel_r
Jun 14, 2021 8:21 AM

Oct 2015
That was a good episode. I did not expect to see that shift. A new character as well. That seems to happen spairingly in this series. I do wonder what will happen. It seems like one giant moutain to cross seen as though i mean. He's art is nothing like he's senpais. But i guess we will just have to wait and see. As we come ever close to wrapping up it would seem.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Jun 14, 2021 10:06 AM
Apr 2021
Vixtris said:

This never made any sense but now in this episode they made it worse. This plus the lack of funny jokes, the repetitiveness of nagatoro's taunts and the apalling characters are making this anime pretty bad.

Lack of your sense of humor don`t make jokes in this great anime less funny. Just another boring hater. Just drop it.
Jun 14, 2021 10:16 AM

Sep 2014
Zarathul said:
Vixtris said:

Lack of your sense of humor don`t make jokes in this great anime less funny. Just another boring hater. Just drop it.

Everybody laughs at different things. But still humor can be seen objectively, if all of your jokes are about a pervert guy and a sexy girl calling him a perv, it is not original or interesting comedy. All of your jokes are the same, senpai thinking somethin sexual about whatever nagatoro said. The way the anime breaks the audiences expectations to make a joke is repetitive and gets boring pretty fast. Its not about lacking sense of humor, its about not laughing at the same joke every episode.
The show has made me laugh a few times, I am not denying that, but when everything is preditcible you know you have seen everything it has to offer.
What up?
To all rappers: shut up with your shutting up
And keep a shirt on, at least a button-up
Yuck, is they rhymers or strippin' males?
Out of work jerks since they shut down Chippendales

https://www.last.fm/user/nataniel_r
Jun 14, 2021 1:29 PM
Apr 2021
Vixtris said:
Zarathul said:

The show has made me laugh a few times, I am not denying that, but when everything is preditcible you know you have seen everything it has to offer.

It has same direction of humor, but all jokes and situations not the same. You`re just exaggerate. It`s not about being unpredictable . It`s about unique events and great animation and art. And chararacters development of course. I can look at it forever and never get boring. And Nagatoro best girl ever)
ZarathulJun 14, 2021 1:43 PM
Jun 14, 2021 6:14 PM

Feb 2021
Nagatoro defending Senpai was my favorite part of the episode. Overall 8/10 episode
Jun 14, 2021 9:57 PM

May 2016
Enjoyed this episode should have gotten new chara sooner tbh. 4/5
Jun 15, 2021 6:18 AM

Sep 2009
TheEggen said:
My only complaint is that president's chest seems nerfed...

her entire body got nerfed. She is generally portray as a thick sexy senpai.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

217 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 15, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

143 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.