Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 12, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More teasings and misunderstands from Nagatoro to Naoto, he's too innocent to think lewd.

Senpai's too weak to run in a marathon, let alone beiing discovered by Nagatoro and her friends. That's why she takes him for practice in her jogging suit, if that isn't any sexual enough with the innuendos. Please work a lil' harder, Naoto old stuff Maggot-senpai. Nagatoro's training you to be flexible in your body.

Finding a model for the culture festival, and while Nagatoro offers herself to Naoto, he's thinking different based on what happened the last time. Too bad, you can't escape from Nagatoro's sharp wit, but a catwoman cosplay certainly is a challenge and karma served of the most allusive kind under full-on embarrassment.

Glad to see some of Naoto's backstory on why he's so fixated on the Art Club, but Nagatoro and her friends' plan sure is pervy levels of enticing. But for the president to show up willy-nilly based on the rumours she's hearing about the current condition of the club, Naoto seems very tensed up. For Nagatoro to stand up for Naoto though against the club president, she's spineless, but I admit she's got guts.

The challenge issued: Naoto must do his own exhibit, and claim triumph over the current club president. Thankfully, he's not alone.

Set-up for the final stretch eh?
Jun 12, 2021 9:29 AM

Jul 2020
More of a lewd episode, but I ain't complaining! Nagatoro's caring nature really shone bright in this episode, and it's good to see some actual development between the two as it's getting more and more clear how much they care about each other.

Nagatoro definitely read some of the monogatari series, with her making full use of interestingly phrased sentences that give different interpretations - something hot, steamy and natural really brings forth the concept of fried chicken right? Especially when its Nagatoro saying it? xDDDDDDD

Senpai's jogging technique was perfect - perfect to gain last place that is, especially considering how he got lapped and not for the first time I'd assume, but nagatoro getting concerned rather than use it as an excuse to tease him was pleasantly surprising. Her turning up in jogging gear really motivated senpai - in more ways that one if ya know what I mean - and I still remember my first jog after coming off of a knee injury and how bloody tiring and painful it felt, ngl props to the anime for showing that even though senpai is a weakling it's the step in the correct direction eh? The dragon ball charade had me dying, not helped by the break images when yoshi and nagatoro turned into nagoshi? or would it be yotoro? Imagine the amplified teasing prowess that monster would have had lol!

It's the return of the long-awaited nekotoro, which surprisingly nagatoro agreed to doing, even getting a costume made up an everything. Seems like she's really intent on keeping senpai all to herself, there must be a reason as to why right? Like maybe love? Nah it can't be can it?

When the president came in, it just reminded me of those fellow that had a rod up their backside, those do it my way or don't do it types, and her wanting to shut down the art club because it's not going the way she envisioned it even though she puts no effort into it really PAINTS a narcissitic picture. As expected, nagatoro blew a fuse and backed senpai, surprisingly pointing out how isolated he is in the club and in general, and the competition seems a bit lopsided but its not as though senpai is going to lose right - with the backing of plot armour and nekotoro on his side there's no way.

I guess this is the climax of this season, and it does seem like a relatively good place to end it, can't wait to see how they manage to weasel themselves out of this situation!
LeviathanHWDJun 12, 2021 9:40 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 12, 2021 9:30 AM

Jun 2019
As usual, Nagatoro was teasing Senapi for being a closet pervert and a wimp. First, we saw Senapi not being able to run the races. So, Nagatoro went ahead to help him but since Senpai is too stiff, it took him quite a lot to do even normal stretching exercises. That fusion was funny the way they put it there. LOL

Then, Nekotoro made her return in this episode. Senpai wanted a guy to model for him but Nagatoro ended up taking the spot. Senpai was doing fine until the art club's president made her appearance in the show. And, from the looks of it, she's pretty strict and won't tolerate any misbehavior from her club members.

It was cute to see Nagatoro having his back at such a time. He's gonna go against the president on his own but Nagatoro is there to help him.
Jun 12, 2021 9:33 AM

Nov 2019
I always assumed that MC was the only member of the club, and Nagatoro & now her friends too were just crashing the place like the Nasty characters they are, to quote the prez.

Guess there were other members and the president just left him in charge of the club.

Jun 12, 2021 9:33 AM

Sep 2018
CHADpai trying a pro gamer move and asking Nagatoro to model in cat-girl costume and she does it! I see this as an absolute win for our pervy Senpai!
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 12, 2021 9:38 AM

Apr 2018
More misleading and teasing moments for our MC. What a misunderstanding in the beginning lol, horny man xD.
Seems like Nagataro can reconogize someone's effort beside teasing someone to death.
The president is scary but damn cute.
SideCharacterKalJun 12, 2021 9:57 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 12, 2021 9:42 AM

Jan 2018
The president is such a hardass, works for the story though.

Her design seems really familiar though and I have no idea why.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Jun 12, 2021 9:54 AM

Dec 2016
The episode is great, the first part is about lewding and teasing and Nagatoro testing how far she can goes with Senpai, but the other half is about recognize Naoto efforts and pretty awesome. She watches thier effort and want to push him forward, and she doesn't let him down to face the egocentrism of president.

Tbh I like the anime.
Jun 12, 2021 9:56 AM
Aug 2018
At this point, there is more bullying in the opening, than in the actual episode (not that I'm complaining). Nice to see the evolution of their relationship. They are (almost) just a bunch of friends hanging out after school. Did Nagatoro really walk around school with her cosplay ? (she could have changed in the other room).

For the contest : Would be nice if Senpai ended up submitting drawing of its manga (with Nagatoro as a character). The relation between Senpai and Nagatoro started because of its manga (and Nagatoro making fun of it). Ending with Nagatoro supporting/complementing him would be a nice way to end the season.

I don't see Senpai being able to win against the President in a contest of painting landscape and stuff. No need to try to compete on her turf.
Jun 12, 2021 9:57 AM

Feb 2019
That OST when Nagatoro stood up to the student council President>>>>

Speaking of which, she’s hot af. Doujinshi please.
Jun 12, 2021 9:58 AM

Nov 2016
Lot's of fanservice this episode and Nekotoro became canon. I don't mind, she got a nice stomach after all.

Obviously senpai gotta have a senpai and turns out she's the endboss this season. Loved the part when Nagatoro came to stand up for senpai. That was some pretty awesome pay-off for a series like this.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 12, 2021 9:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The sports training with Nagatoro at the beginning was sure fun, but damn she loves to show her curves xD
And finally the club president aka best girl showed! I suppose the anime will end with the contest
Jun 12, 2021 10:02 AM

Aug 2020
The way Nagatoro stood up for her Senpai was cute, seems like their relationship is going to grow after this.
Jun 12, 2021 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, Senpai should feel lucky. Nagatoro took her time to help Senpai get in shape! But then again, she did also find time to tease him like usual.

Nagatoro's cat outfit reminds me of that RPG style episode a bit. About time we see the President in animated form! I like how Nagatoro immediately challenge her intentions and defends Senpai.
Jun 12, 2021 10:17 AM

Dec 2014
Nagatoro standing up for Senpai to the club president was certainly nice. Not to mention, I loved it when she just walked in wearing the outfit after Senpai asked for it.

Loving club president's design, good stuff. xD
Jun 12, 2021 10:23 AM
Aug 2020
Actual story arcs in Nagatoro, wow.
Jun 12, 2021 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
Storm1988 said:
Actual story arcs in Nagatoro, wow.

This is only the start.
Jun 12, 2021 10:26 AM

Jul 2011
This episode was the duality of anime itself. Second part was anime when your parents/friends walk in,and the third part is anime when you are alone.

The second part was very very good. Tanlines and all.

Third part was cool see Nagatoro not running from fight and getting the costume made.
The president don't sounds a bad person, but very or too serious. And is beautiful with those red eyes, and others traits showed after walking in.
Jun 12, 2021 10:37 AM

Oct 2020
I’m impressed with the translator on this one. The manga had to explain that a “jidori” can be either a selfie or locally sourced poultry, so it was a neat idea to call the chicken Snap-Sizzle-Pop Chicken Bites that could naturally be shortened to Snaps to preserve the gag.
Jun 12, 2021 10:39 AM
Feb 2021
this chapter got out of hand the first minutes, then the last spectacular
Jun 12, 2021 10:41 AM

Dec 2015
I wanted to see how the President looked like in the anime since I read a little bit of the manga. I'm glad that Nagatoro stood up for her senpai when he was getting disrespected by the president who wasn't even there. I also liked how she tries to encourage him early in the episode when she watched him running.
Jun 12, 2021 10:42 AM

Jan 2021
I am trained by Nagatoro and I assure you that I will win gold at the Olympics 😂

Ohh, Paisen... you'll never win against Nagatoro

Ahh, finally the president shows up, this is going to be full of war... >.<
Jun 12, 2021 10:43 AM

Sep 2019
smh they nerfed prez booba
Jun 12, 2021 10:45 AM

Jul 2020
Surprisingly, this was a pretty intense episode.

I'm really surprised to see that Senpai doesn't get flustered whenever he's around the club president, and quite honestly it was a really nice sight to see. I'm still hoping for a confession from either Nagatoro, or Senpai by the end of this anime, and it seems like we're going to get that with this new formed rivalry.
Jun 12, 2021 10:46 AM
Jun 2021
....................good................
Jun 12, 2021 11:03 AM

Dec 2020
Naoto is not good in sport thats for sure but no worry we have nagatoro and she helps him with running and other stuff xD.

Senpai got his dream model now with the cat costum he’s reaction that she really came with this was to good. The boss of the art club the first impression of her perfectionist and a little arrogant but now naoto need to show his skills.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 12, 2021 11:11 AM

May 2021
Such a great episode! Love seeing Nagatoro jealous and also loved to see her standing up for senpai. Some drama going on too. Can’t wait for next ep
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 12, 2021 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
That running segment is another reminder that the manga's author originally drew hentai before getting onto Nagatoro. Well, we knew that already and this segment delivered on the usual Nagatoro beats nicely without breaking the series' established conventions. The "fusion" gag probably worked better than in manga format too due to how they were able to drag out the awkward silence for a moment before moving on.

And, at last, we have the arrival of the Art Club President to spice things up for the final few episodes. This is exactly what the series needed at this point to keep it from fading out completely. She's certainly an impactful addition to the cast, and Senpai not getting flustered in her presence makes it clear exactly where his tastes in women lie.
Jun 12, 2021 11:26 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The Art club President finally makes an appearance, but its too bad they nerfed the size of her boobs which are way bigger in the manga. I loved the Dragon Ball reference when Naoto and Nagatoro were stretching.
Jun 12, 2021 11:37 AM
Dec 2020
What is the ost that they used near the end of the episode called?????
Jun 12, 2021 11:43 AM
Dec 2014
Marinate1016 said:
That OST when Nagatoro stood up to the student council President>>>>

Speaking of which, she’s hot af. Doujinshi please.

that OST was really great it really fit the moment, Im really hyped for the last 2 episodes even if they're just a school festival
Jun 12, 2021 11:55 AM
Mar 2021
Nagatoro stands up for Naoto again!That fusion part between Yosshi and Nagatoro was hilarious XD
Jun 12, 2021 11:57 AM

Feb 2021
Pres is less thicc than anricipated
Cringe
Jun 12, 2021 11:58 AM
Aug 2020
Pretty basic for a rom-com to develop somewhat of a plot in its last 2-3 episodes. More of a lewd episode though.
Jun 12, 2021 12:11 PM

Feb 2014
Nagatoro in her sportswear outfit was a treat for our eyes. No wonder Senpai couldn't take his eyes off of her as he jogged behind her. I mean, who wouldn't? XD

Not only that, but he was brave enough to ask Nagatoro to pose for him wearing the cat outfit that he doodled back a few episodes ago and, luckily for him, she turned up wearing that costume that was made for her by other club. As expected, she looked really hot.

However, Senpai noticed a certain footsteps made by the art club president and he got Nagatoro and her friends to hide in time for her to arrive and to throw an ultimatum to him about the club itself, which prompted Nagatoro to come out and passionately defend Senpai as she's seen how much he's grown since she first teased him.

Now the game is set for Senpai to keep the club alive by beating the club president's exhibit at the culture festival. It will be difficult for Senpai, and the preview for the next episode did hint at some potential struggles ahead, but I do hope he can win this. =)
Jun 12, 2021 12:33 PM
Aug 2018
This was a really good episode! Nagatoro and Senpai's relationship is getting a little spicy, especially with the stuff in the beginning of the episode lol. We just need Senpai to make a move.

Also that track that played again at the end of the episode is amazing. That whole scene was just really good. And as for the President's offer, it seems pretty unfair. Tbh I feel like she is bluffing, like it will probably be a situation where at the end whether he wins or loses she won't disband the club. That's my guess at least.
Jun 12, 2021 1:23 PM

Jul 2015
lmao, they complained about Nagatoro having more tiddy than in the manga, but the real upset is Prez getting nerfed, she still has some solid plot, but in the manga she's stacked as hell (and I love it).
Jun 12, 2021 2:30 PM
May 2020
Nagatoro-san has a fat bunda ahlie. anyways the president seems a lil twat ahlie. comes in after rumours and doesn't seem to consolidate with naoto's side of the story but instead threatens him with an eviction of sort
Jun 12, 2021 2:39 PM
Mar 2021
Hayase Nagatoro & Naoto's relationship = I love it. It's great seeing how their relationship is developing.

Great to finally see the President of the Art Club. But she is a bit too strict (& selfish, as Hayase pointed out).

Interesting to see what Naoto will submit for the Cultural Festival -- his manga drawings ?? Pieces he's been working on in the Art Club ?? I'm curious. I hope he wins the contest with the club President.
Jun 12, 2021 2:44 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nagatoro and spats are a marriage made in heaven.

The prez is interesting in her own stern and bossy kind of way.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 12, 2021 2:56 PM

Oct 2020
Ahaha, more teasing from Nagatoro.To be Honestly, Nagatoro's word choice is really misleading. Nagatoro actually got the cat outfit made. The club president looks like a mixture of scariness and a mixture of sexiness, perfect! Nagatoro actually stood up for Senpai!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2021 2:58 PM

Sep 2020
Another cute episode and fun to see the president show up but she just seems a little different from her manga style but I mean it is animated instead so I cant complain.
Jun 12, 2021 3:00 PM
May 2021
I was waiting for this episode 🙋
Jun 12, 2021 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
Wait a second there.... Holl up !

What is that melancholic melody at the end when Nagatoro defends Senpai ?

It feels so so good, it soothes my brain even. I missed this type of Ost for so long.. My God, it felt so satisfying so fitting for Nagatoro and the President, seeing two beautiful girls fighting over one guy and the guy slowly realizing that he might have feelings for the kind girl.

A combination of some modern and old anime music style. Perfect.

This really felt like I was watching Little Busters or Clannad, there are obivously other series that I've seen which had this type of music and scenes but I chose those two because of how close the music is, It's annoying that I forgot the other show's names, haha, how fast time flies. It's kind of sad, ngl.
Jun 12, 2021 4:46 PM

Sep 2011
Episode was good until Club president Scathach showed up. I hate when SoL decide they need to insert a random conflict to end the season on.
Jun 12, 2021 5:05 PM

Nov 2017
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Episode was good until Club president Scathach showed up. I hate when SoL decide they need to insert a random conflict to end the season on.
Sorry,but this is in the manga and goes on for quite a bit since it starts the Prez intro battle and afterwards,so I think it's a good place for the season to end.
Though I have to say,Prez looks way better in the manga!
Jun 12, 2021 5:23 PM

Mar 2021
Honestly I’ve loved every episode so far and this one is no different.

Nagatoro provoked Senpai to run more - it’s for his own good! And she was proud that it worked. Also - FUSION!

She went out of her way to actually get a cat costume, which Chadpai requested.

And then she defended and acknowledged Senpai’s hard work! He really was drawing in the art club all the time and Nagatoro respects it in her own way. I really love how their relationship is developing.

Jun 12, 2021 5:40 PM
May 2021
i really don’t know why i keep watching this anime.
all i feel while nagatoro is teasing naoto is rage. pure rage.

anyways this week’s episode was really good i loved it :))
Jun 12, 2021 5:45 PM

Aug 2020
The exercises were funny to watch! I laughed a lot. Naoto will have some hardwork on hands now, in order to win the art competition against the Art Club President. She's cute not gonna lie xD

Nagatoro acting in senpai's deffense was nice. She's revealling her appreciation and kindness for him more and more, and it's not a forced thing. It is developing in its own pace.

Jun 12, 2021 5:56 PM
Apr 2021
holy shit
nagatoro has a plot now
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

217 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 15, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

143 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.