Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 19, 2020 8:30 PM

Jul 2020
Bro I got goosebumps when Kaburagi said he's gonna tear everything down.

I love how Kaburagi describes Natsume as his savior and now his doing all that he can do to give her the future she wants, thus trying to save her at the same time.

Every week this show just keeps being better and better. I hope the score goes up and many people will start watching this show.

Great episode!

I accept random friend requests!
Aug 19, 2020 8:42 PM

Sep 2009
Aww~ the saddest part/episode :'( I literally cried at the end even though I was holding it back. Now, I have a runny nose.
I love these lines from Natsume:
"If you lose all of life's pleasures, then even if you're alive, you're not living."
"I'm still really weak. But if my spirit broke, if I lost hope, I think I wouldn't be able to take a single step."
"...Maybe peace will never really come. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO PUSH MYSELF. I have to be more useful... don't I?" :(
Aug 19, 2020 9:24 PM

Jul 2016
Well, there goes my hopes for Kabu to log in using a female avatar... still love how GAR his new avatar looks tho.

Really good episode overall. It featured some nice action moments as well as more characterization for Natsume but the final sequence between her and "Kabu" was easily the highlight for me. Natsume trying to reassure herself while crying was sad to see but it seems it was what Kabu needed to finally set his resolve. Now he's pissed and ready to fight against the system, starting by destroying the Gadoll factory with Donatello and co.
Aug 19, 2020 9:48 PM

Feb 2015
I liked the episode, Natsume’s role in her society and Kaburagi entrusting himself into taking down the whole gadoll system. I’m not sure what to think about Minato, ha hasn’t understood the value of the humans that Kaburagi is fighting for, I hope he could fight at his side. I admire Natsume’s determination. I loved the scene where Kaburagi decided that he’ll take down the system, his determination is pure and noble, for a greater good. The tankers’ life is truly a misery.
Aug 19, 2020 9:58 PM

Oct 2017
The sunset scene between Natsume and Kaburagi was sweet. Kaburagi's gonna destroy the gadoll factory huh, I wonder if they can still log in deca dence after that.
Aug 19, 2020 10:09 PM
Sep 2017
It's a bit strange that Donatello is to only one that seems to have any respect for Kabu, at least to the point where he isn't just outright dismissive.
Aug 19, 2020 10:13 PM

Oct 2017
This show is incredible, I'm speechless.

And Natsume's Seiyuu is giving it all. She is very new in the industry, I only remember her in GGO and I already liked her, but as Natsume she has improved a lot.
Aug 19, 2020 11:30 PM

Feb 2014
Things have been tough ever since Kaburagi left Deca-Dence, so when he logged back in with his forged account character, he was able to see first hand how the tankers and gears have been coping.

Sadly, it wasn't good news, as the Gadoll were able to blow a sizeable hole in Deca-Dence, which was meant to happen to "cull" the population of the tankers a bit. No wonder Kaburagi felt a bit lost on what he wanted to do next.

As for Natsume, it proved to me a real struggle to convince the other tankers to help her and the others to repair that massive hole, and it proved to be a frustrating job for her. So many people she talked to felt too reluctant or flat out refused. Fei, yet again, showed her dismay at Natsume at how she is now, which does make me irritated. Her talk was filled with nothing but negativity and defeatism and it makes me disappointed in her. =/

Thankfully, Natsume's struggles wasn't in vain. Not only did she inspire the other gears to get the resources needed, but Natsume's earlier setback with Fei and the butcher head DID pay off for her. =)

Later on, Kaburagi was able to talk to Natsume for the first time with his new avatar and their scene, overlooking a beautiful sunset by the way, was a powerful scene indeed. It pains me to see Natsume cry like that, as did Kaburagi, which made him declare his resolution with a face that's really intimidating. Damn...

His plan now is to destroy the Gadoll factory and I hope his plan will convince the other cyborgs. Knowing him, I would bet on his plan succeeding all the way. =D

@Phareux The buff chick was shown in the aftermath of the massive Gadoll battle in episode 5 recovering from that nasty attack she got from that earlier fight. It was shown for less than a second before the scene switched, so I can understand why you didn't notice it.
Aug 19, 2020 11:42 PM
Mar 2020
looks like the second half's gonna live up to my expectations. defenitly not regretting picking up the show
Aug 19, 2020 11:51 PM

Aug 2010
I am not gonna lie.

After seeing this even me would declare war against the world.
Aug 20, 2020 12:04 AM

Jul 2009
Such an amazing show. It makes me sad and angry, knowing that there's only 5 episodes left and we'll probably never going to get anything else. It's so unfair. Fuck this world.
ame-furiAug 20, 2020 12:39 AM
Aug 20, 2020 4:24 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode, action packed first half but kind of chill second half which I liked. Seeing Natsume's efforts pay off in asking for help around the tank is really nice. I understand why some people might find Fei annoying but, I understand how she feels though.

That talk at the end there, I mean if I was Kaburagi and I saw Natsume breakdown i'd wanna tear down the fucking system too. Natsume is too precious and I can't believe Misha and Natsuma has the same VA the difference in their voices is night and day.
Aug 20, 2020 4:38 AM

Oct 2018
That scene with Kabu and Natsume was perfect, holy.
Aug 20, 2020 5:20 AM

Jul 2016
krukrooo said:
Bro I got goosebumps when Kaburagi said he's gonna tear everything down.

I love how Kaburagi describes Natsume as his savior and now his doing all that he can do to give her the future she wants, thus trying to save her at the same time.

Every week this show just keeps being better and better. I hope the score goes up and many people will start watching this show.

Great episode!

The bad score on this show has me so perplexed.

It is fucking awesome./
Aug 20, 2020 5:23 AM

Jun 2013
Daddy Kabu came back looking fine in his new body.

He lost it when he saw his baby girl cry. 😭
臭い-
Aug 20, 2020 7:43 AM
Feb 2019
Watching Natsume rally the Tankers in order to repair the wall was inspiring, as was seeing her get back on good terms with Fei. We also saw Kaburagi witness Natsume's resolve this episode, through the eyes of a new avatar.

Everything seems stacked against Natsume and those aboard the Deca-Dence. Even after destroying the huge nest in the previous episode, more Gadoll appeared, despite the promise it would be the end of the fighting. This fact was settling into the minds of the Tankers, and even Natsume herself. And Kaburagi had given up long ago, and this was only reiterating his despair.

But Natsume is just unable to give up; she's a bug after all. She continues shouldering an impossible burden to save the Tankers, no matter how futile. Kaburagi witnesses Natsume falling to pieces, still refusing to give up. And once again, he's inspired to shatter the mold the system has set for Deca-Dence.

My hypothesis is humans created this automated system as a form of government. And the people became so dependent, even having the Gear fight for them, that they lost control over the system, falling victim to it. The title itself is a reference to this: decadence - decline, decay. Society itself has decayed into an automated mess, bent on destroying humanity. They just get in the way of the Gear's activities, and the system has deemed them a nuisance.

But Kaburagi, inspired by Natsume's resolve in the face of certain failure, has decided to stage a revolution of the system. Having been spared of death so many times, and after seeing Natsume's tears, Kaburagi isn't letting that chance go to waste, and is determined to put a stop to the decadence of society.
Impulse010Aug 20, 2020 7:48 AM
Aug 20, 2020 7:50 AM

Jan 2019
Na-tsu-me, Na-tsu-me!

This anime is a score 9.
These dialogues have been written really thoroughly, directing is also top notch. The story underneath is so unique. I'm glad this story reached me at least and it feels like its going great in Japan as well.
Aug 20, 2020 7:53 AM
Feb 2019
MegamiRem said:
The sunset scene between Natsume and Kaburagi was sweet. Kaburagi's gonna destroy the gadoll factory huh, I wonder if they can still log in deca dence after that.

That's an interesting question. My theory is Kaburagi is going to destroy not only the Gadoll factory, but the whole system. Thus Gear will cease to exist, along with Gadoll, leaving only the Tankers.
Aug 20, 2020 8:17 AM

Aug 2018
Gyeferson said:
I am not gonna lie.

After seeing this even me would declare war against the world.

^Amen and amen. That scene was just so good on so many levels—drama, dialogue, animation, background...

So the episode made it pretty clear that Natsume suspects that her new "friend" is Kaburagi. 2 questions:

1. How soon before she calls him on it?
2. How soon before Kaburagi tells her the truth about her world?

Regarding the latter, I expected him to come out and tell her right away BUT it seems the Deca-Dence leader was the one who kept Kabu from getting scrapped, so it's almost like Kabu owes him a favor... Then again, if you're going to "burn it all down," why not tell the Tankers about their situation...?
Set SCE to AUX
Aug 20, 2020 9:04 AM

Oct 2014
- Natsume sees Kaburagi as a teacher x senpai figure
- Kaburagi sees Natsume as friend, little sister, and someone more important than those.
- Kaburagi (the avatar) dies. Natsume goes lonely.While Kabu realizes how important Natsume is to him, and wishes for her to be happy.
- Kabu gets new ava that Natsume cannot tell apart, and then let out her sadness on the new Kabu. Which Kabu decides to try to alleviate.

Pseudo-romance. Romance without ever going romantic. Love without ever specifying what kind of love. Nice.
Aug 20, 2020 9:18 AM
Mar 2019
Fucking perfection
Aug 20, 2020 9:53 AM

Jan 2009
They made the cinnamon roll cry

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 20, 2020 10:20 AM
May 2019
This show is getting batter and batter, and the scene with kaburagi and natsume at the end was amazing
Aug 20, 2020 10:21 AM

Dec 2018
Finally my girls talked things out and start to understand each other

Fei is upset because of the danger her girlfriend putting herself in. She wants to be with her little wife and grow old together and are afraid of losing her. That is really cute

And I definitely think Natsume is in love with Fei . She just throw herself in her arms and didn't wanna let go ,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Feis blushing face speaks more than a thousand words . Awwwww the lesbians are so cute together

Imo easily the best episode so far

Aug 20, 2020 11:18 AM

Nov 2013
holy fuck, don't make Natsume cry or you will get destroyed :D

this was probably my favorite episode so far which tbh is not that hard taking into account that i found half the episodes to be trash lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 20, 2020 12:04 PM

May 2018

Welp, Kuburagi did manages to come back with a new avatar.....

But not as somebody who came up with a Girly Form of Krito from SAO.
Aug 20, 2020 12:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Late watching.

Kabu finally had a chance to watched another disaster pointed out by the alien company. Thanks to Captain Minato that helped him during the previous event. Glad to see him still supporting Kabu-san, behind the screen. But, still, he couldn't handle the alien company decision. The tank massive changed of civilization needed to get rid off. This goal was so affected by the previous changed of event. The growth rate of the human seems to overcome the limit of the Deca-Dence. So, thats why the sudden quest for the whole Gear led that worst scenario to decreased the growth rate of the tankers, the human.

Oh, man, now, slowly but sure, the main storyline had been revealed for my ownunderstanding. This alien company, really wanted to controlled every rest of the humanity population over the world. With the sudden changed that happened before, the alien company tried to show off their authority. They blew off everything that block them. Its led for that quest to launched. Even if take nonsense for the audience to happened. But, its not for me.

Obviously they had the power to made it happened. Looked how great the technology to made the great barrier that envelops the area and a huge walking fortress called Deca-Dence. But, its just a temporary shield. Its just to make a fun-ride for their personal satisfaction. At the end, its just sacrificed the life of human themself. So, at my understanding, this bug called Natsume activity really understandable in the process. Could she made it afterall?

Otherwise, her conversation with Kabu's fake account just chilling me. Her sadness just hitted hard on my heart. The feeling of Kabu-san designed for the greatest event that might happened in the history of the alien company. The rebellion of the cyborg's bug shall declared soon. Its time for Kabu's action to shine again!

As Kabu-san, said, the Gadoll manufacturing plant, must be destroyed. Its time for him to get rampage! Who could bear to see his little girl cried like Natsume? The raged was so understandable. Go on it, Kaburagi-san! I am 100% supporting you!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 20, 2020 12:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Spaceship said:

Regarding the latter, I expected him to come out and tell her right away BUT it seems the Deca-Dence leader was the one who kept Kabu from getting scrapped, so it's almost like Kabu owes him a favor... Then again, if you're going to "burn it all down," why not tell the Tankers about their situation...?

Soon. I may suspect him to tell every Tankers about the whole situations of the Alien company system. Maybe after the successful destroyed over the Gadoll's factory? Or more? Idk. Let just see the plot story, whats come up next. The problem is the process. I just hope it have a great process knowing the fact that this show had only 6 episodes left to concluded everything.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 20, 2020 1:09 PM
Mar 2017
Srsly, no one is talking about his avatar's name is "Reedus" like ... Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead and he looks like him?
Aug 20, 2020 1:14 PM

Nov 2016
Epic shit incoming.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 20, 2020 2:28 PM

Apr 2016
It was a pretty boring episode but the end can be a hint of more action packed things. Let’s see.
I do prefer when things turn around Kaburagi, the female lead is so boring.
Aug 20, 2020 2:58 PM

Oct 2018
Yeah! Tear the whole fucking world apart and build a new one, like our boy Simon did. Take no shit from anyone, no matter how powerful they are!
Aug 20, 2020 4:52 PM

Aug 2015
The raid on the factory is just gonna look like a Fall Guys match
Aug 20, 2020 5:28 PM
Nov 2018
Good episode as always. But cull the human population? They could just have a rule that says you die when you reach a certain age, and you can only have one child per family. Considering they live in such a small space, surrounded by monsters, people would probably agree this was necessary.
Aug 20, 2020 6:03 PM

Feb 2018
What a powerful scene near the end, man Kaburagi was fucking pissed and it was portrayed excellently. I would be too if I were him. The scenes between him and Natsume are always a treat, especially when he tried talking to her and it came off really awkward.
Aug 20, 2020 6:38 PM

Oct 2019
Yet another awesome episode. The chemistry between Natsume and Kaburagi is possibly the best part about this show. That's despite the fact that Natsume has been interacting with Kabu's avatar the entire time. I wonder how she would react if she met Kabu in person, assuming he and Donatello's gang manage to blow up the Gadoll factory above them, then escape and make it to Deca-Dence without body avatars.

Damn, the screen was overflowing with Kabu's strong emotions at the end. It was a mix of anger, despair, helplessness and possibly a couple of other minor bits as well. In the end though, when he stood up they turned to pure rage against this unfair and inhumane system. Katsume and Kabu complement each other perfectly. At first I thought that Katsume was the heart and Kabu the brains of the story but it turns out it's not as simple as that.

Katsume has turned Kabu effectively into a human, with all that what entails. Kabu in turn made Katsume stronger and more confident, which were the qualities that she was missing. I am sure Katsume would accept Kabu if/when she learned that he is a chibi robot (assuming these robots are not purely virtual entities, though that was almost ruled out in the previous episode).

By the way, Minato thanks for saving our boy Kabu but do not underestimate the humans. I am certain you will learn that lesson in the next few episodes.
Aug 20, 2020 6:54 PM

Oct 2019
Hegar said:
Good episode as always. But cull the human population? They could just have a rule that says you die when you reach a certain age, and you can only have one child per family. Considering they live in such a small space, surrounded by monsters, people would probably agree this was necessary.

Who would impose these rules, the Gears? That is not their role, their supposed role is only to protect Deca-Dence and the Tankers. The Tankers/Humans think the Gears are humans like them (or maybe not; since the Tankers that enlist to fight the Gadoll are still called Tankers it's possible that the Tankers think the Gears are -somehow- another humanoid species that apparently can have multiple skin colors and some body modifications..), but even if they think they are another species the Gears and the System/Company behind them rule them covertly, not openly. If they ruled them openly the ruse they've been retaining all this time would not work.
Aug 20, 2020 7:08 PM

Oct 2019
Revvie-chan said:
- Natsume sees Kaburagi as a teacher x senpai figure
- Kaburagi sees Natsume as friend, little sister, and someone more important than those.
- Kaburagi (the avatar) dies. Natsume goes lonely.While Kabu realizes how important Natsume is to him, and wishes for her to be happy.
- Kabu gets new ava that Natsume cannot tell apart, and then let out her sadness on the new Kabu. Which Kabu decides to try to alleviate.

Pseudo-romance. Romance without ever going romantic. Love without ever specifying what kind of love. Nice.

- Kabu's avatar did not "die", it was placed in some kind of fridge or cryogenic unit. What Hugin's bitchy assistant did to Kabu's avatar with that ray she shot at him was to forcibly disconnect Kabu (the robot) from his avatar; she did not "kill" his avatar.
- Natsume saw that Kabu's new avatar had identical body language with Kabu, though it's unclear if she suspects that they are one and the same (or if her mind is playing tricks to her).
- Not everything has or needs to be about romance, and love or friendship do not need to be "specified".
Aug 20, 2020 7:21 PM

Oct 2019
Spaceship said:

How soon before Kaburagi tells her the truth about her world? Regarding the latter, I expected him to come out and tell her right away BUT it seems the Deca-Dence leader was the one who kept Kabu from getting scrapped, so it's almost like Kabu owes him a favor... Then again, if you're going to "burn it all down," why not tell the Tankers about their situation...?

I think you are forgetting that Hugin and the System can alter all the Tankers' memories via their chips or even kill them outright. Whoever learns the truth gets either a memory erase/reboot or a kill command, apparently depending on the mood of Hugin and his bitchy assistant. It's unclear what would happen if everyone learnt the truth. A full-blown genocide is a distinct possiblity.

In other words Hugin, if he is the one sending the kill commands, must be dealt first. Or perhaps second, right after they destroy the Gadoll (and, apparently, oxyone as well) factory. We see Kabu (as robot) fighting Hugin in the intro for a second or so, so they almost certainly will fight each other.
Aug 20, 2020 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! Natsume scene was one of the best parts, but don't worry, Kaburagi will return ;)
That ending! Kaburagi clearly got mad and tired of all this bs, he is going to destroy the Gadoll factory! Can't wait!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 20, 2020 7:35 PM

Nov 2012
I feel bad for all the people who dropped it due to the "twist"... this show is amazing!
Aug 20, 2020 7:46 PM

Oct 2008
oh god! the moment when Pipe went to the new avatar of Kaburagi looks like Natsume understood clearly that is none other than him!
Kaburagi friggin' badass when he said: "I'm gonna tear it all down" he is now beyond rage mode to the point of no salvation! that part was so emotionally powerful! when natsume started crying! WELL DONE NUT Studios!
5/5!

Aug 20, 2020 8:19 PM

Aug 2018
Sharpedon said:
Spaceship said:

How soon before Kaburagi tells her the truth about her world? Regarding the latter, I expected him to come out and tell her right away BUT it seems the Deca-Dence leader was the one who kept Kabu from getting scrapped, so it's almost like Kabu owes him a favor... Then again, if you're going to "burn it all down," why not tell the Tankers about their situation...?

I think you are forgetting that Hugin and the System can alter all the Tankers' memories via their chips or even kill them outright. Whoever learns the truth gets either a memory erase/reboot or a kill command, apparently depending on the mood of Hugin and his bitchy assistant. It's unclear what would happen if everyone learnt the truth. A full-blown genocide is a distinct possiblity.

In other words Hugin, if he is the one sending the kill commands, must be dealt first. Or perhaps second, right after they destroy the Gadoll (and, apparently, oxyone as well) factory. We see Kabu (as robot) fighting Hugin in the intro for a second or so, so they almost certainly will fight each other.

Have we seen evidence of Solid Quake tampering with the Tankers' memories? I guess what happened in episode 1 was a kill command (and chip retrieval by Kabu).
Set SCE to AUX
Aug 20, 2020 10:10 PM
Feb 2019
Best episode so far without a doubt.

First things first, Kaburagi's new avatar is... handsome, very much.
Well, now seriously, Kaburagi enters again in Deca-Dence, and he gests immediately in the middle of a mess, there's a hole in the armour and the gadolls are trying to enter, they did a good job containg the horde but some gadolls got within and civil casualties happened. I liked that little exchange between Minato and Kaburagi after the fight, it was good to see how the system care little to nothing about these casualties, and the contrast between the fun from the players and the sufferment from the people was really direct, it shows how cruel is the establishmet behind the game, good that Kaburagi is already tired of that. Another interesting exchange was the one between Natsume and Fei, it was a bit sad to see their relationship so fragile here, the ambition of Natsume got her in a place where the fears of Fei wouldn't let her enter, she was right with how everything was before, but Natsume just won't stop; they're in a hard situation, notheless, it was good that despite of that they still can get close to each other.

Everyone collecting kits for the sealing of the hole in the armour was heartwarming, despite of she not being strong enough to move others, her initiative is enough for others to follow her and help her (yeah, this may sound confusing). Seeing Kaburagi trying to get to Natsume was a bit funny at first, he was uncomfortable for sure, and that first conversation was pretty awkward, but once he mentions himself (insert Inception memes here) Natsume gets softer with him; that little moment with Pipe was heartwarming, it was interesting how he recognized Kaburagi so easyly, but the highlight of that scene was Natsume remembering Kaburagi after he had Pipe in his hands, that was sweet. And at the end we get one more scene of both of them, there outside were they used to work repairing the armour; it was good to see Kaburagi telling her that she was his savior, and the monologue of Natsume about her will strength was really good, and how she's willing to give all of her even if she thinks that she isn't strong enough to achieve her goals, all of it was excellent, props to Natsume's seiyuu, she did an outstanding job conveying her emotions; and that final segment with Kaburagi wanting to take everything down, a great closure to this episode.

So next week we'll have an irruption in the factory, the stakes are getting higher.
Aug 21, 2020 1:10 AM
Oct 2012
The show is exploring interesting aspects of society and balance. Quite interesting.

In one corner, we see the will of humanity to gather together for a common goal and achieve stuff..

Then in the other, we see the people on top, trying to bring a balance of casualties to maintain a sustainable number. Like you can't have society growing up without a way to support it within a specified area.

Not far from what's going on in many places with limited resources.
Aug 21, 2020 1:46 AM
Apr 2016
can't wait for kaburagi to kick solid quake's ass to show them who's the boss
Aug 21, 2020 1:55 AM
Nov 2018
Sharpedon said:
Hegar said:

Who would impose these rules, the Gears? That is not their role, their supposed role is only to protect Deca-Dence and the Tankers. The Tankers/Humans think the Gears are humans like them (or maybe not; since the Tankers that enlist to fight the Gadoll are still called Tankers it's possible that the Tankers think the Gears are -somehow- another humanoid species that apparently can have multiple skin colors and some body modifications..), but even if they think they are another species the Gears and the System/Company behind them rule them covertly, not openly. If they ruled them openly the ruse they've been retaining all this time would not work.

The cyborgs obviously have the power to do whatever they want to these humans. They can strike a massive hole in the hull at will. They have made sure the leadership of the fortress is in their hands.

Goodness, in another post on this very page you even say, "I think you are forgetting that Hugin and the System can alter all the Tankers' memories via their chips or even kill them outright." That's god-like power. If they can do that, they have made sure they can do anything with this human society.
Aug 21, 2020 10:38 PM
Jan 2014
Dukino said:
I'm gonna tear it all down. I would've said the same thing Kaburagi did after seeing how torn up Natsume is from everything. Losing him and having to become a more reliable person has taken its toll on her. I echoed her tears in that scene when was speaking to him about wanting to become stronger. Natsume is shouldering so much now that she thinks Kaburagi is never coming back. A good uplifting episode after how crazy the last few have been. Natsume rallying everyone to try and help repair the wall was great to see. She really is incredible having the strength to do that when most people would give up. No matter the obstacle that little girl keeps going, it's really inspiring. Kaburagi sees that drive to move forward and become a better person and is applying it to himself a lot now. She's his reason to keep going. Natsume thinking he saved her but it's the other way around. The action looked great at the start with Natsume and the Gears fighting the Gadoll incursion. It's cruel for the game system to think of this as a way to cull the expanding human population within Deca Dence. Kaburagi can see that I think and wants to help them. I hope he throws the biggest party possible with destroying the Gadoll factory!

Well said. I was blown away. That scene was so well done and so many powerful emotions were conveyed through audio, visuals, and cinematography. You don't get this kind of emotional connection with your average anime, and I haven't been this excited in awhile! Looking forward to the rest of the anime.
Aug 22, 2020 1:07 AM

May 2015
Kabu is mad. Dont make Kabu mad.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 22, 2020 2:21 AM
Dec 2019
good to see Natsume not giving up hope, even if Kabu's avatar is gone. Im really excited to see where the series goes now.

I feel like there going to be a couple of episode where the members of the correctional facility go on a riot.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2020

242 by diet_koma »»
Jun 11, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2020

124 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2020

127 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2020

113 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Aug 12, 2020

119 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.