Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2020 11:25 PM

Apr 2012
I understand that this is not a masterpiece and the show definitely has a number of problems like awkward animations or defiantly cheesy moments, but I don’t think it deserves such hostility. I can’t believe that so many people sincerely took one of Yuasa's anime as “So bad so its good”.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 9, 2020 11:36 PM

Feb 2012
People hate this show? I’ve never heard of it until it came on netflix, so far it’s a pretty interesting watch to me.
Jul 9, 2020 11:43 PM

Jun 2016
The only discussions I've seen about it were on /a/ and they were mostly focused on political stuff, netflix influence and something eunyoung choi said.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jul 9, 2020 11:48 PM
Apr 2019
I don't know. I loved it.
Jul 9, 2020 11:52 PM

Apr 2012
Theo1899 said:
The only discussions I've seen about it were on /a/ and they were mostly focused on political stuff, netflix influence and something eunyoung choi said.

Did it have a politic? I saw only naive patriotism and a little satire on nationalists.

Jul 10, 2020 2:00 AM
Feb 2020
I think people hate it because of the sometimes choppy animation, and moments that leave you dumbfounded, but it’s not that bad
Jul 10, 2020 2:14 AM

Aug 2018
It all stems to amateurish directing. And having yuasa's name on it doesn't help.
_______I like rocks__
Jul 10, 2020 2:58 AM

Aug 2016
I can't speak for others but here why I think the show is bad.
This is sold as a Yuasa series, it clearly isn't.
The series director wasn't him and nothing about the show seemed up to his standard.
The writing was poor and the characters were weakly written or.....Daniel. (You never go full Daniel)
The cult arc was pure unneeded padding and the ending was as dull as the entire series.
Even its attempts at social commentary are poor. From the rap to the pure blood bigots bad, go boom in boat.
What I don't get is the praise. I see nothing worthy of praise in this show.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jul 10, 2020 3:06 AM
Jul 2015
I personally am at episode 4, but the one thing that just pisses me off is the nonstop English that is thrown in- it really ruins the experience for me. I think it's a little bit much with how the characters seem to be dying or in life-death situations all the time, but I can live with that... the English not really though. If I were to rate it a 5 right now, without the English thrown in all the time it would easily be around a 7.
Jul 10, 2020 3:30 AM

Apr 2012
MaruNekoDesu said:
I personally am at episode 4, but the one thing that just pisses me off is the nonstop English that is thrown in- it really ruins the experience for me. I think it's a little bit much with how the characters seem to be dying or in life-death situations all the time, but I can live with that... the English not really though. If I were to rate it a 5 right now, without the English thrown in all the time it would easily be around a 7.

I could say that this is a metaphor for “abandoning one’s own language,” but her brother’s Engrish is really annoying.
Jul 10, 2020 4:06 AM

Nov 2016
It surely is getting a lot of flak, imo also a bit of unfair/unreasonable complaints, but you can see where these are coming from. As far as I'm concerned a big part of it stemmed from going in with wrong expectations.

I mean knowing that Yuasa was behind this I knew that there would be some theme exploration going on in the backround, but honestly, the portrayal of some events was so whack that I wasn't sure whether this is for real or not. I ended up laughing a bit, which I took as a nice bonus. You see, I was trying to go with the flow, even tho the anime wasn't easy on me. Pacing also could've been way better or alternatively they could've skipped the cult arc in the middle.

On the other hand, I loved the ending.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 10, 2020 4:29 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
It surely is getting a lot of flak, imo also a bit of unfair/unreasonable complaints, but you can see where these are coming from. As far as I'm concerned a big part of it stemmed from going in with wrong expectations.

I mean knowing that Yuasa was behind this I knew that there would be some theme exploration going on in the backround, but honestly, the portrayal of some events was so whack that I wasn't sure whether this is for real or not. I ended up laughing a bit, which I took as a nice bonus. You see, I was trying to go with the flow, even tho the anime wasn't easy on me. Pacing also could've been way better or alternatively they could've skipped the cult arc in the middle.

As I look, almost no one likes the cult arc. Is it because of the mood swings?
Jul 10, 2020 4:42 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

As I look, almost no one likes the cult arc. Is it because of the mood swings?

Personally, with all the stuff going on I just didn't know what to take out of it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 10, 2020 4:51 AM

Nov 2013
I, for instance, don't see how people can honestly say they love this abomination. Yes, everyone has a different taste, but the number of flaws are so huge, it's hard to grasp how people would completely ignore it or justify it and call it decent or good.
The art and animations is beyond awful. It's pathetic and makes you wonder if the animators were lazy or they just let some middle-school kids practice their skill for the first time. But even if we close our eyes on animation, the rest is just as bad!
Characters are unrelatable and boring and annoying.
There are ridiculous amounts of luck and conveniences.
The amount of "WTF am i watching?!" moments are off the roof. The entire cultist arc is horrible and really makes me want to vomit when i remember it.
Here are some other examples and i'm writing in a hurry; i can literally make a wall of text about sins in this anime:

The whole cultists, Japanese nationalist, random degenerates and rapists and racists.
The show doesn't know wtf its doing with its plot!!!

I can't imagine how people can compare Tokyo magnitude 8.0 with this piece of crap. The show had a decent start and the final message was good, but the 90% of the show is downright catastrophic.

I honestly couldn't care less about who directed this show and don't know why i would've hated it less if, say it was made by Makoto Shinka. If it's horrible - It's horrible, and it deserves all the hate it gets. Garbage like this should've never been allowed to air on screen. It's pathetic, and shameful, and i would've dropped it after episode 2 or 3 - if i weren't a fan of disaster/post-apocalypse genre.

I would definitely recommend people to avoid this garbage like a plague. I pity the time I've spent on it. *spits*

P.S Believe it or not, I'm perfectly relaxed and calm while writing this; just expressing the anger and disappointment i felt while and after watching the show.
Sigmar-UnberogenJul 10, 2020 5:21 AM
Jul 10, 2020 5:35 AM

Jan 2011
This thing, drawn without any intention of creating quality, dressing an utter bs history. And they dare to call this meme anime?
Jul 10, 2020 6:19 AM

Jul 2010
the sjw elements annoyed me
Jul 10, 2020 6:42 AM

Apr 2012
Berserkerhealer said:

SJW elements? Where?
Jul 10, 2020 6:49 AM
Feb 2020
Berserkerhealer said:

The anti-sjw crowd is offended by everything lol. Chill out.
Jul 10, 2020 6:57 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
only watched 4 episode so far and there's a lot of moments that feels weird or unintentionally funny (like someone's death in episode 3) that it's just slowly ruining it at this point

so far its looking to be the first big miss from Yuasa for me. (i know he's the chief director and not the actual director but still, his name is attached to it soooo .. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
DatRandomDudeJul 10, 2020 7:02 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 10, 2020 7:04 AM
May 2015
RobertBobert said:
Berserkerhealer said:

SJW elements? Where?

idk what he's talking about, but he probably means the old man who hated foreigners and the Japanese people who only wanted to save pure Japanese citizens that ended up getting blown up on their ship.

To answer the topic question, I thought it was okay but the cult arc really brought down the score for me. It felt kinda random/out of place but the "special ingredient is weed :)" made me lol. Some deaths also felt like shock value and weren't really needed either(Dad, Nanami, maybe even Haruo) but there were deaths that actually made me cry (Mom). The art was wonky at times too, which took away from the mood imo.
Jul 10, 2020 7:20 AM

Apr 2012
YoseiEgg said:
RobertBobert said:

SJW elements? Where?

idk what he's talking about, but he probably means the old man who hated foreigners and the Japanese people who only wanted to save pure Japanese citizens that ended up getting blown up on their ship.

To answer the topic question, I thought it was okay but the cult arc really brought down the score for me. It felt kinda random/out of place but the "special ingredient is weed :)" made me lol. Some deaths also felt like shock value and weren't really needed either(Dad, Nanami, maybe even Haruo) but there were deaths that actually made me cry (Mom). The art was wonky at times too, which took away from the mood imo.

As for the deaths, I agree. At first I felt awkward thinking “damn man, you are cynical crap”, but then I saw how quite a few people on MAL wrote in the same way that many deaths were very cheese. For example, it’s still hard for me to believe that the death of the cult leader's son was conceived as something tragic. Or the moment when the corpse of a fisherman was bitten by a shark. It looked like a black comedy, lol.

But as far as politics is concerned, it always seemed to me that this show was originally nationalistic and only then the guys added some left elements there so as not to have problems with Netflix. Well, think about it, this show is literally a metaphor for how family and collective collaboration helps preserve and rebuild a nation.
Jul 10, 2020 8:05 AM

Sep 2008
Before dropping the series at its 3rd episode, I was getting a bit annoyed with the mood dissonance given off from serious scenes. The series seemed to be trying to give off a happy mood at points throughout the episodes I seen, which clashed poorly with the serious scenes of death and destruction seen throughout its run. Plus, the characters felt more like archetypes of what Japanese people would see as the ideal Japanese citizen instead of real people. I could at least forgive the so-so animation if the story and characters made up for it. But this was sadly not the case with what I seen of Japan Sinks before I decided I had enough.

If you want a more better and believable depiction of portraying natural disasters and the effects this can have on the Japanese populace, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 explores this way better.
Jul 10, 2020 9:06 AM

Dec 2015
I have watched episodes 1+2 so far - and it is interesting. Nice setup and atmoshpere - with the survival. I haven't watche the old Tokyo Magnitude back then. And not in the mood to do so. But this show ... people dying and stuff - already great.

But the English randomly thrown in is weird. At first I though the mother of the family was English and the son thought it was cool to speak English because of that(and daugther from another mother) ... but it really seems random only? Weird.
Jul 10, 2020 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked the start and it was an 8.
But then...

Jul 10, 2020 3:26 PM
Jul 2020
Why so much? I've a simple answer: The worst tyranny is on the tongue! Not in the brain.
For tongue i mean consumer's tastes, all the criteria from which him o her will judge an artistic product.

How many animes got a high score despite their anonymous characters drawn like a doll? With zero depth? A lot of people watch this kind of products!

Japan Sinks 2020 has many brutalities twisted with funny moments, it's shameless in its communication, shows more human weakness than usual.

People are less inclined to accept that a mother shows no feelings about her husband's death,
that people can die in the stupidest way, in a stroke of eyebrow;
that we humans are more disproportionate than we realize.

Imperfections in the design make the anime more natural, show more character in the characters!
I can't judge this anime as a masterpiece, but it's an interesting work located in a sea of banality.

8.5/10 for me.
Jul 10, 2020 4:16 PM

Jul 2010
QPR said:
I really liked the start and it was an 8.
But then...

I complately agree your last sentence.
Jul 11, 2020 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
Perhaps for some the "problem" of this is the somewhat "sloppy" animation or perhaps their argument is a little weak. But, let's see, Yuasa wanted to do something different; different from Tokyo Magnitude 8.0... as he usually does in most of his works...

I was going to be a little disappointed at first, but I realized what Yuasa was like in the animations.
Jul 11, 2020 7:34 AM

Aug 2018
Dodgy animation, the inappropriate OP, the dreadful scientific accuracy, the constant stupid decision making, taking a serious situation and making a cringe comedy out of it, not knowing how to deal with emotional scenes, stupid comments by the cast, the list goes on....
060steveJul 11, 2020 7:45 AM
Jul 12, 2020 4:22 AM

May 2009
Maybe because of shit like this

https://gfycat.com/opencandiderne
https://gfycat.com/ampleteemingaegeancat
bastek66Jan 9, 2021 12:58 PM
Jul 12, 2020 2:15 PM

Nov 2008

holy shit if i've seen this gif without any context i would have guessed that it's from some Adult Swim comedy series lmao
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 12, 2020 2:25 PM
Discord Moderator
Feb 2014
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

The whole cultists, Japanese nationalist, random degenerates and rapists and racists.

This made sense to be to be honest. Mainly because all of these are big issues in Japan, so if there was a major disaster like this, chances are these would all become problems. Especially the Japanese Nationalists, Elderly racists and cults. All these are currently big issues here in Japan. Within a month of moving to japan I experienced all of that. So the way I took all this different stuff is, it all could possibly happen.
Jul 12, 2020 2:29 PM

Jun 2016

top kek. you may not recognise it but this is actually true kino
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jul 12, 2020 4:42 PM

Aug 2013
Because it's just bad. And cheesy. And dumb. And uses shock value in such an uneven and tacky way I could watch only two episodes before giving up.

The first episode is just ridiculous. The family has some amazing plot armour. The girl's entire team is straight out murdered, thrown against the ceiling, stuff falls on them, yet the main girl manages to get out of it with a scratch on her leg (which will probably get infected, but I won't really wait for that). The mother escapes from a tsunami by swimming. The father gets his head fucking buried on a windshield and next time we see him he has organized this ridiculous light show so his family can find him. The kid smashes his head against the furniture and blood falls everywhere but next we see him all he has is a scratch on his eyebrows. And what's with the mother taking pictures like they are on a field trip? For christ's sake, woman, now's not the time.

And then in episode 2 the father get fucking blown to bits after an entire episode of a kind of happy go luck stroll through post-apocalyptic Tokyo. After that, I just started laughing and closed the episode. His ring hand falls on the food the mother was preparing while soothing dramatic music plays on the background, how do you even top that?

I don't know how much Yuasa and this Pyeonggang Heo guy each had to do with this literal disaster, but I doubt Yuasa didn't see this wasn't going to work from the start. I couldn't even believe he had anything to do with it once I started watching.

BWAHAHAHAH oh lord, so it gets worse.
Satyr_iconJul 12, 2020 4:47 PM
Jul 12, 2020 5:32 PM

Aug 2014
There's definitely plenty to critisize but saying it's SJW because of a moderately diverse cast is ???

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jul 12, 2020 6:05 PM

Mar 2015
If the deaths weren't random af and there wasn't a random occult in the middle of the series, then this show would have been 10x better.

I honestly thought the whole 'Japan sinking into the ocean' thing was an interesting concept and I believe they played that part out well by itself.
EhtaJul 12, 2020 6:08 PM
woah there
Jul 12, 2020 6:15 PM

Mar 2019
the tone shifted from grim to light hearted in an instant, cast wasn't characterized very much so I wasn't that invested when shit did hit the fan, wheel chair bow and arrow trick shots. Take your pick
Jul 13, 2020 3:56 AM

Apr 2012
black1blade said:
There's definitely plenty to critisize but saying it's SJW because of a moderately diverse cast is ???

Well, I can understand when, under the guise of “diversity”, the show just does “everyone is gay,” but when people complain about female MC or ethnic minorities as “SJW agenda,” I just don't get it.
Jul 13, 2020 5:38 AM
Aug 2018
Well people don't like it because it is a bad show on many levels.

Really poor visuals and a shoddy animiation. People are trying to defend it saying that's "Yuasa's Ping pong" sort of artistic style, but it's not true. It lacks any cohesion. It's plain poor, amateurish work, sometimes, during the worst moments, looks like 14y old's attempt at animation.

Many cringeworthy scenes, almost every episode forces you to make a facepalm. There is more meme material here than in multiple other shows combined. Some plot elements make you stop and wonder "is this serious?"

I'll make some colorful lights in hope that my family recognize it and come to me because they will connect it with some obscure fact that they probably won't be able to remember during massive catastrophe currently happening? Excellent idea!

Nanami fell 2 meters away from me becaue some sort of poison gas? Well I COULD cover my face, hold my breath for a moment and easily grab her or pull her out in many other ways but i'll guess we should let her die here.

And I painfuly cringed during rapping scene, so forced and out of place I had to stop there for a moment.

There are SO MANY things that makes absolutely no sense in this show it would take me way too much time to point out even most stupid ones.

It also fails miserably at one of it's main points - story about staying a real family in the shadow of a looming tragedy. I totally lost it at "dad died, shit happens, let's go". I recommend watching "In the corner of this world" to see how it should be done.

There is absolutely no need to criticise the show for "SJW agenda" it would be utter trash even if there were no political elements... BUT I imagine that Japanese could be furious at the way they were portrayed.
Jul 13, 2020 6:54 AM

May 2016
gintokisbicep said:
from what ive seen, people just held a high standard for masaaki yuasa and they were disappointed. i havent watched it yet so i cant give my own opinion but that's what i've seen from the negative opinions so far
Nothing about high standards. It’s worst than most low tier trashy shows. I can’t wait to see the scores average. Don’t know why MAL is taking so long.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jul 13, 2020 6:56 AM
Jul 2018

Not going to lie, that's silly af and kinda makes me want to rethink watching it. I'll give it a try anyway.
Jul 13, 2020 7:01 AM

Apr 2012
Savasvania said:

Not going to lie, that's silly af and kinda makes me want to rethink watching it. I'll give it a try anyway.

That makes a lot more sense in context, lol. However, this still does not make the cult arc more interesting as a whole.
Jul 13, 2020 9:26 AM

Nov 2008
TeamDalaiLana said:
gintokisbicep said:
from what ive seen, people just held a high standard for masaaki yuasa and they were disappointed. i havent watched it yet so i cant give my own opinion but that's what i've seen from the negative opinions so far
Nothing about high standards. It’s worst than most low tier trashy shows. I can’t wait to see the scores average. Don’t know why MAL is taking so long.

Judging by the current stats it's gonna be the usual 7-something, so not representative of the ridiculousness i see posted in this thread.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 13, 2020 10:01 AM

May 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
I, for instance, don't see how people can honestly say they love this abomination. Yes, everyone has a different taste, but the number of flaws are so huge, it's hard to grasp how people would completely ignore it or justify it and call it decent or good.
The art and animations is beyond awful. It's pathetic and makes you wonder if the animators were lazy or they just let some middle-school kids practice their skill for the first time. But even if we close our eyes on animation, the rest is just as bad!
The amount of "WTF am i watching?!" moments are off the roof. The entire cultist arc is horrible and really makes me want to vomit when i remember it.
Here are some other examples and i'm writing in a hurry; i can literally make a wall of text about sins in this anime:

I can't imagine how people can compare Tokyo magnitude 8.0 with this piece of crap. The show had a decent start and the final message was good, but the 90% of the show is downright catastrophic.

I honestly couldn't care less about who directed this show and don't know why i would've hated it less if, say it was made by Makoto Shinka. If it's horrible - It's horrible, and it deserves all the hate it gets. Garbage like this should've never been allowed to air on screen. It's pathetic, and shameful, and i would've dropped it after episode 2 or 3 - if i weren't a fan of disaster/post-apocalypse genre.

I would definitely recommend people to avoid this garbage like a plague. I pity the time I've spent on it. *spits*

P.S Believe it or not, I'm perfectly relaxed and calm while writing this; just expressing the anger and disappointment i felt while and after watching the show.

Oh, I am so 100% with you. I am sucker to apocalypse/disaster stuff either games/movies/anime, but stupidity of characters in this show is way beyond me. Prime example: girls leg, which could be treated in like 1st episodem(her father had first aid kid and helped Go stiched his wound!!!) or in this weird cult place (they had morphine, so Im sure that they had some other medicines/bandages etc.) BUT NOOOOOOO... LETS WAIT TILL LEG GOT SOOOOO BAD THAT IT HAS OT BE CUT!! BRILLIANT LOGIC xD I just wanted some Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 vibe. What I got was some freak show.
FrozenRaiderJul 13, 2020 10:05 AM
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 13, 2020 10:36 AM
Jul 2013
Tbh the first and second episode was so epic, then the quality was going down just like a domino, the third episode was bad enough already, then 4th 5th 6th, it was utterly poor unfinished hurried job, there's no smoothness in the drawing, the face of the character starting to be so plain, the plot's getting worse when nanami died, and lastly like i was playing an AAA games on intel HD because the animation seems like so laggy...

The quality on episode 3 and on, it's like watching a highschool science project
Jul 13, 2020 10:46 AM

Feb 2016
Maybe because it's objectively bad? This show toys with your suspension of disbelief so much is incredible, it makes shitty apocalyptic hollywood movies look like masterpieces.

There's so many, MANY things that this show does wrong that I'm honestly surprised how someone is able to even remotely like this. Yeah I know, everyone's taste is different, but still...

Pretty much most of this forum has already stated it's flaws, but I'll be brief:

-Unbelievable stakes for the Main Characters, and then they die to pretty much bullshit for no reason.
-That Gary Stu youtuber
-The boy's constant english lines is cringe inducing
-The girl's annoying self
-The mom wanting to take pics on a destroyed city full of corpses (lmao)
-The constant tonal shifts and identity crisis this anime's plot seems to have (it goes from catastrophic events, to The Purge, to a random cult which goes back to The Purge and what not)
-The Goddamn Grandpa doing a 360º on a kart
-Very cuestionable scientific "accuracy"
-That terrible art and animation
-The random music choices
-A terrible rushed ending
-how the girl NEVER stated she had a wound on her leg, despite her dad having first aid kit.

I literally had to watch this show in 4x speed because at some point things were so retarded I only wanted to finish it to see if something good happened, but that wasn't the case.

Sternengesang said:
like i was playing an AAA games on intel HD because the animation seems like so laggy...

Oh please, Intel HD graphics are way better than this LOL
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jul 13, 2020 11:19 AM
Jun 2016
It's probably because of the first few episodes. For example, the father's death felt almost comical when the audience was supposed to feel empathy. The writing is sloppy and sometimes the scenes drag out for too long. I think that the last episode is the only redeeming bit though. It just felt like a step down from dmc and it seems like others think so too.
Jul 13, 2020 12:27 PM
Jul 2013
loveuzui said:
It's probably because of the first few episodes. For example, the father's death felt almost comical when the audience was supposed to feel empathy. The writing is sloppy and sometimes the scenes drag out for too long. I think that the last episode is the only redeeming bit though. It just felt like a step down from dmc and it seems like others think so too.

Yeah the last episode is quite redeeming, i think this show have a lot of potential wasted, i was enjoying the show until that nanami girl died because of poisonous gas, it feels kinda stupid, overall the good episode is only 1,2,10, the rest of the episode kinda like a shit for me, if only another studio is handling this, maybe the show could have been so much better

And to answer the one who made this thread, you can see the cast and character tab, and compare ayumu with kaito drawing haha
SternengesangJul 13, 2020 12:39 PM
Jul 14, 2020 4:25 AM

May 2009
You should also take note that co-director of this movie is korean feminist and South Korea is wokest asian country.
Basically show for resetera or kotaku crowd.
Jul 14, 2020 5:57 AM

Dec 2015
After having watched 9/10 episodes (watching the last one later) I can understand the problem a bit more.

The middle part with the cult was really unnecessary. Also that whole Daniel character - that basically existed only for comecy.

The mix comedy and more serious scenes does not work. Both itself might be okay. I'm not totally hating the show. But I didn' reallyt like most of the Netflix shows that got released in one batch that much ... and this one was probably one of those I did like the least.

Current mean score is okay and I might end up with 6 or 7 (depending on thte ending) for me. Atm it feels probably pointless to have seen all that previous story. Unless there is some decent end. (Tending more towards a 6.)
Jul 14, 2020 6:02 AM

Aug 2018
FrozenRaider said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Oh, I am so 100% with you. I am sucker to apocalypse/disaster stuff either games/movies/anime, but stupidity of characters in this show is way beyond me. Prime example: girls leg, which could be treated in like 1st episodem(her father had first aid kid and helped Go stiched his wound!!!) or in this weird cult place (they had morphine, so Im sure that they had some other medicines/bandages etc.) BUT NOOOOOOO... LETS WAIT TILL LEG GOT SOOOOO BAD THAT IT HAS OT BE CUT!! BRILLIANT LOGIC xD I just wanted some Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 vibe. What I got was some freak show.

THIS! So much misunderstanding of science as well.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 6 Discussion

FMmatron - Jul 9, 2020

46 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 30, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gadottinho - Jul 9, 2020

60 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 30, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gadottinho - Jul 9, 2020

70 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 29, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Gadottinho - Jul 9, 2020

58 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 29, 11:32 PM

Poll: » Nihon Chinbotsu 2020 Episode 9 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Jul 9, 2020

31 by DontBodyYaSelf »»
Sep 30, 2023 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.