Forum Settings
Forums

Donald Trump is the Best Damn President We've Ever Had

New
Dec 10, 2019 8:25 PM

Mar 2019
Name me one president that has more swag and has had a more epic political career than President Trump? Let's make this a Donald Trump appreciation thread.

Here are some of the accomplishments of the Trump presidency.

- When he made animal cruelty a federal felony with the highest maximum sentence of seven years in prison for those who torture animals.
- When he kicked Assad's ass back in 2017 after he gassed his own people.
- When he kicked ISIS's ass and killed Baghdadi.
- When his corporate tax cuts caused the economy to boom.
- When he signed the bill providing $1.8 billion dollars in federal funding for adults with autism.
- When he rescued three basketball players from spending ten years in a Chinese prison after they were caught shoplifting.
- When he called Kim Jong Un "short and fat."
- When he kicked the asses of all the most powerful entities in America. The mainstream media, all the most well funded and powerful corporations, both political parties, the education system, the PC police, and the SJWs, proving our democracy to be real by getting elected anyway despite their desperate attempts to prevent his presidency and to end it illegally after the American people decided he should be president.

I look forward to bubbling in his name this 2020 election and I hope to enjoy another four years with him as president. Godspeed Mr. Trump.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Dec 10, 2019 8:48 PM

Mar 2008
So much wrong here I don't know where to begin.
Dec 10, 2019 8:49 PM

Dec 2012
Don't forget that Trump:
+Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
+Expanded on the funding of Our Greatest Ally
+Protected the Golan Heights from cringe palestinians who want to live there in peace
+Had a town named "Trump Heights" in the Golan Heights
+Daughter married a Jew and converted to Judaism. BASED!
+Remembers the Holocaust
+Criminalized antisemitism. The Chad anti-BDS laws vs the virgin pro-palestine activists
+Recognized by Times of Israel as an honorary gentile ("some goy")
+King of the Jews
ZekkenshinDec 10, 2019 8:56 PM
Dec 10, 2019 8:55 PM

Jul 2012
Only on MAL this thread would be widely accepted lol.
Dec 10, 2019 8:56 PM

Mar 2019
Bayek said:
Don't forget that Trump:
+Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
+Expanded on the funding of Our Greatest Ally
+Protected the Golan Heights from cringe palestinians who want to live there in peace
+Had a town named "Trump Heights" in the Golan Heights
+Daughter married a Jew and converted to Judaism. BASED!
+Remembers the Holocaust
+Criminalized antisemitism. The Chad anti-BDS laws vs the virgin pro-palestine activists
+Recognized by Times of Israel as an honorary gentile ("some goy")
+King of the Jews

Most based president who ever lived.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2019 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
He's an average president overall. It's just the media and the far left think he's a monster (often while worshiping China, which have concentration camps, and big tech that has only the corporate interest in mind and is using them for profit)

Dec 10, 2019 9:05 PM

Sep 2018
I don’t think he’s the worst we’ve ever had, but he’s certainly not the best either. He’s just like most presidents to be honest, average. Honestly it’s pretty objective who the best president has been/is. It’s hard to appeal to everyone in such a big and diverse country.
I will say I disagree with some of his stances, and I think he’s pretty unprofessional, but that doesn’t mean he’s never done anything good, because he has at least.
returntothenhkDec 10, 2019 9:09 PM
Dec 10, 2019 9:06 PM

Nov 2019
This is such blatant bait I almost didn't believe it was bait at first. Earned that 8/8 m8.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Dec 10, 2019 9:07 PM

Aug 2009
Someone's bored.

And this is my cue to go to sleep.

Dec 10, 2019 9:13 PM

May 2019

I posted a graph. Your opinions are invalid, lol.
Dec 10, 2019 9:14 PM

Mar 2019
@hoppy and @juiccbox

I like how Trump speaks with no filter and how he has literally broken every rule of politics and gotten away with it.
Dec 10, 2019 9:17 PM

Nov 2019
Freshell said:

I posted a graph. Your opinions are invalid, lol.

I'm pretty sure my Sharpie disagrees lad.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Dec 10, 2019 9:30 PM
Jul 2018
Have no worries! with my help, he'll win in 2020 again.
Dec 10, 2019 9:37 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
When he didn't do shit about 5 of the 10 most important global issues, made another 3 arguably worse and denied the existence of the rest.
Dec 10, 2019 9:44 PM

May 2018
I know I might get attacked but I agree with the title of the thread. He has done great things but the media would rather spread lies about him than showcase his accomplishments.

SPRING

Dec 10, 2019 9:52 PM

Mar 2019
lxauren said:
I know I might get attacked but I agree with the title of the thread. He has done great things but the media would rather spread lies about him than showcase his accomplishments.

They've had it out for him since day 1 of his presidency. It has been their objective ever since he got elected to see him fail. I'm proud of him for being able to take on such powerful opponents and succeed. I don't even think the Democrats could argue that no previous president has had more obstacles placed in the path of their presidency, so taking all of that into account, I think if he can still do the things he has done with all the obstacles he has had to deal with then that just goes to show what a great president he really is.
Dec 10, 2019 9:57 PM

May 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
lxauren said:

They've had it out for him since day 1 of his presidency. It has been their objective ever since he got elected to see him fail. I'm proud of him for being able to take on such powerful opponents and succeed. I don't even think the Democrats could argue that no previous president has had more obstacles placed in the path of their presidency, so taking all of that into account, I think if he can still do the things he has done with all the obstacles he has had to deal with then that just goes to show what a great president he really is.

I know right!? Well I'm 20 so this is the first election I'm able to be a part of and he can definitely count on my vote.

SPRING

Dec 10, 2019 9:59 PM
Sep 2019
To each their own...I can respect other's opinions.

As for myself, I think he's incompetently dumb. If I had the time and energy to write a 100 page report (with APA format and full sources provided) on all the things he's done that was hypocritical, that was flat out a lie, where ever he took credit that wasn't deserved, shady business dealings, piss-poor decision-making, and ignorance of societal woes...not even 100 pages would be enough.

He's not the most evil person in the world, but he sure is a greedy one bastard that would take from the poor to feed the rich, who would deny science, who would open the public lands for exploitation of resources, who would praise foreign despots, and would rather use twitter instead of taking personal action towards addressing some of the most pressing issues facing the nation.

The things he says can be downright cringe-inducing...as if he just says anything and everything that comes to mind w/o first thinking.
Dec 10, 2019 10:04 PM

Feb 2018
Every night i have sexual fantasies with this man. My God, why is he so handsome?, Each time he throws that look that overlaps security, i blush of love like a comrade on a capitalist store.
Dec 10, 2019 10:09 PM

Mar 2019
lxauren said:
Ryuk9428 said:

I know right!? Well I'm 20 so this is the first election I'm able to be a part of and he can definitely count on my vote.

This election is gonna be interesting for sure. I don't think its going to be nearly as chaotic as the 2016 election was. Lots of people wrote in Bernie's name, the names of other politicians, and even Harambe lol. I get the feeling this time that its either going to be the pro-Trump side or the anti-Trump side.

Generally hardline Democrats and Republicans will vote for whoever their candidate is. Independent voters are the most important demographic and I think all this impeachment nonsense is driving independent voters into the Trump camp.
Dec 10, 2019 10:21 PM

May 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
lxauren said:

This election is gonna be interesting for sure. I don't think its going to be nearly as chaotic as the 2016 election was. Lots of people wrote in Bernie's name, the names of other politicians, and even Harambe lol. I get the feeling this time that its either going to be the pro-Trump side or the anti-Trump side.

Generally hardline Democrats and Republicans will vote for whoever their candidate is. Independent voters are the most important demographic and I think all this impeachment nonsense is driving independent voters into the Trump camp.

Ah yes, the impeachment hearings. It's all just one big circus and as you said it is back firing majorly for the Democrats. Most of the people testifying, from what I've seen, aren't even actual witnesses. It's all just hearsay and presumptions. Even though the hearings are going nowhere for Democrats it's sure taking trump into re-election. I say keep it up until right before the election.
LaurenDec 10, 2019 10:30 PM

SPRING

Dec 10, 2019 10:41 PM
Jul 2018

Untouchable Presidential Swag

he wins best ever on this alone

Dec 10, 2019 10:45 PM

Mar 2019
lxauren said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Ah yes, the impeachment hearings. It's all just one big circus and as you said it is back firing majorly for the Democrats. Most of the people testifying, from what I've seen, aren't even actual witnesses. It's all just hearsay and presumptions. Even though the hearings are going nowhere for Democrats it sure taking trump into re-election. I say keep it up until right before the election.

What's funny is that support for impeachment actually went down after the Democrats gave their witnesses and arguments. Meaning the Republicans hadn't even given their side of the story but the Democrat argument was so poor that they essentially lost the battle before the other side even had a chance to strike.

@KairoSeijuro

The fact that Trump himself tweeted that is epic lol.
Dec 10, 2019 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
Imma let you finish but Obama is the best president of of all time! OF ALL TIME!
He killed Bin laden and he likes ANIMU!!!
But don't just take my word for it! Take a look at deez!

Dec 11, 2019 12:32 AM

Oct 2010
But trump didn't build the wall or did he make america great again.
Best president ever is this guy from romania.
CatalanoDec 11, 2019 12:35 AM
Dec 11, 2019 2:42 AM

Apr 2017
Thread locked because it's in violation of rule 7 of Casual Discussion board due to discussing highly controversial and divisive public figure.

Casual Discussion rule 7: Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) are no longer allowed. Please use the Current Events board for new developments in these topics, and follow the board rules there. This includes, but is not limited to, topics which:

a. aim to profile/stereotype, or question the legitimacy of, people based on their gender, sexual orientation, race, xenophobia, religion, etc.
b. discuss highly-debated social issues; e.g. abortion, sexual assault, immigration, etc.
c. focus on political ideologies and events; e.g. Nazism, fascism, world leaders, controversial laws/lobbies, etc.

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

51 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

63 by duchessliz87 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 1 hour ago

3 by LightWorker »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

60 by vampirismsxc »»
24 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

45 by vampirismsxc »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.