Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 30, 2019 6:56 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe that they ended the episode like that, i thought it was only 10 min mark :/
This ark will be epic!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 30, 2019 7:02 PM

May 2018
Sir Nighteye was cool at getting Eri's position, nice move. Excited to see the fight.

Nov 30, 2019 7:04 PM

Aug 2018
Decent episode, loving the new OST so far.

Deku and Mirio saying the same lines over and over again is starting to become a bit cringe though.

Nov 30, 2019 7:09 PM
Mar 2017
A lot of tension and anxiety in this episode, for two days Izuku and his classmates had to endure the pressure of having to wait for the investigation to give the green light.

The one with the most emotional charge is Izuku, Eri's situation plus the revelation of the future of All Might is depressing him, in addition to affecting his concentration, fortunately the friendship of his classmates keeps him stable.
I was a little glad to see that Mirio was recovering his usual spirit, he was so excited to go to save Eri that I laughed for his enthusiasm.

Too bad that the operation to rescue Eri was no longer a surprise, since a snitch revealed the situation to them and Overhaul launched his emergency plan, which seems to be hiding Eri, to pretend that the operation was illegal and baseless and Apart Overhaul left his most reliable men, "the eight bullets" in charge of preventing the heroes from advancing.

Apart from the anxiety and pressure that the young heroes experienced, I must emphasize that I loved seeing the girls just getting up after receiving the message, Uraraka with her bed hair that looked very funny, but Nejire was too adorable walking sleepy and with her hair around her like a blanket.

Anyway, now the action is coming in the next episodes, I hope to see how Amakiji's fight was animated and that flashback with him and Mirio younger I look forward to it.
Nov 30, 2019 7:24 PM

Jul 2016
Is it really that necessary to give a dragon tits for the audience to know it's a woman?

Anyways, good episode overall. Seeing Deku crying in front of Iida and Todoroki moved me more than I expected...
Nov 30, 2019 8:17 PM
Nov 2016
Nothing interesting hasn't happened in this season yet, the pacing is way too slow, I know that it was slow in the manga but the anime feels even slower, we are 7 episodes in already and now things finally started moving.

I didn't liked the unrealistic attempt in that operation, it was way too sloppy, I mean, they needed to ambush the bad guys right away or even ambush them in the night when no one is expecting it but they waited outside in their house for quite a while explaining the operation and what not, this needed to be done way earlier and have things ready, the moment they got there it was to pry open that door and ambush them but no, they waited outside and gave time for the bad guys to prepare and escape... this was dumb and unrealistic, it actually made me cringe.

Another thing that I find stupid is that they are sending quirkless police officers that are literally helpless in that situation, they will only get in the way and get protected by the heroes, **facepalm**, the heroes are basically nannies now, they need to fight the bad guys and protect the quirkless police officers at the same time.

That being said, the next couple of fights are actually good and the last fight will be a treat in awesomeness, if they do it right it would be just as awesome and touching as All Might's fight vs All for One... I really hope they do a good job in the Sakuga moments because honestly, the animation so far in this season hasn't been that good and the fight scenes were mediocre so far.
Dec 1, 2019 12:13 AM

Mar 2013
The Episode is amazing. The sorrowful part of both Deku and Mirio and the Intel gathering + Raids parts... I have a feeling next week is going to be amazing.

"Gung-Ho! Glitter Squad 10!" reminds me of Precure lmao.
Dec 1, 2019 1:15 AM

Feb 2015
The episode was just exciting, I felt the nerves with Deku and Mirio. I like how the narration tells you “one day later” or “that night” to place you in the correct temporal space, it helps a lot the storytelling. Ryukyu’s dragon form looks so… weird. I don’t know what to think about Deku, I understand Mirio (somehow he is more pro), but Deku makes himself responsible for a lot of things, that he even can’t control, events that are out of his hands, it was completely mature not to act alone against Overhaul, whatever. 8 main antagonists were shown up in the end.
Dec 1, 2019 1:31 AM

Jun 2015
Sleepy Nejire.... a plushy material. I don't remember Ryukyu's dragon form to have boobs. That was awkward but whatever.

Also, is this just my feeling that dialogue:
"Please wait, Eri-chan. This time we will save you"
was said many-many times or am I having a Deja Vu?
Dec 1, 2019 2:51 AM

Dec 2009
HalfHalfBastard said:
Deku is trying his best here, and it's so great he has such great friends like Shouto and Iida to help him feel better and cheer him up. This scene is even more touching in animated form :')

So true, it's done very nicely in the anime adaptation. I'm happy to see how someone mentioned that scene ^__^ It nice to see Shouto & especially Tenya Iida on the screen even though it was very short :)
Magical_AliceDec 1, 2019 2:56 AM
Dec 1, 2019 4:46 AM
Jul 2018
Great episode! ^^

I can't wait to see the next episode! *.* It will be amazing!
Dec 1, 2019 4:48 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
It was okay. Didn't feel as dragged out as the rest of episodes this season. I hope this arc will turn out to be a bit better than what previous season had to offer. So far it's been meh.
Dec 1, 2019 5:05 AM

Nov 2016
Finally catched up and I think it was a good decision to binge a couple of episodes instead of waiting a week each time.

The raid has finally begun and I'm so hyped for some of the upcoming fights.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 1, 2019 5:15 AM
Jan 2018
ryukyu's dragon form had boobs in the manga but in the anime they are diffently bigger. they are bigger proportion wise in her dragon form than in her human form. also when she transforms her leggings and strap around her leg get destroyed. why all of her costume isnt as durable as the rest was always funny to me.
Dec 1, 2019 5:24 AM
Nov 2019
The hype now started to rise!
Nejire Hado kawaii :x
silverbot94 said:
ryukyu's dragon form had boobs in the manga but in the anime they are diffently bigger. they are bigger proportion wise in her dragon form than in her human form. also when she transforms her leggings and strap around her leg get destroyed. why all of her costume isnt as durable as the rest was always funny to me.

I see, you are an ecchi expert aswell 😉

Barnald said:
It was okay. Didn't feel as dragged out as the rest of episodes this season. I hope this arc will turn out to be a bit better than what previous season had to offer. So far it's been meh.

The hype will skyrocket in a few weeks, just wait 👍
nanimeanswhat said:
Hmm... Honestly, this episode bugged me a lot.

Man, why didn't they make a surprise attack in the middle of the night and instead waited for morning AND waited in front of the building for HALF AN HOUR and gave them just enough time to prepare? Could they be more obvious? They had the warrant, they could do it at night...

But hey, gotta stretch the arc like a gum, right? There's no fun if they're caught unguarded. It's either that, or there are more traitors than it seems.

They probably did that to avoid traitors traition, also in night they have the disvantage of vision, imagine if Overhaul members snapshoted the entire hideout in their minds and then when the heroes entered inside and baam! all lights where destroyed, Nighteye probably was thinking about that, a night raid is too risky without flashy heroes/quirks like Bakugo, Todoroki or Endeavor.

KorhalChild said:
This episode felt better than the last one. Good to know this anime isn't falling down

Boku no Hero gets better every season, the quality of BNHA will not drop!

twoego said:
And finally, it begins! Unexpected of the villains to attack them first though, makes it even more exciting!

Yeah, that scene is legendary!
MegamiRem said:
Finally the raid on shie hassaikai group started. Deku and Mirio can finally go and save Eri. Also lol the big three is really interesting, waiting to see what they can do. Really hyped up for the next episode.

The hype is growing :D

Fabrizio00 said:
you would expect the anime to fix the slow pacing of the manga... oh well at least we are finally here.

The pacing is not bad, the only thing that slowed down this season was the recap episode.
kater_tot said:
Holy shit, my heart is pounding! Next weeks episode is gonna be insane!

I felt so sorry for Mirio and Midoriya at the start of the episode; i can't imagine being that young and inexperienced but having the deal with such huge emotional situations. They're both so incredible!

Yes, they both are incredible heroes 👏

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
FancyjasperDec 1, 2019 9:14 AM
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Dec 1, 2019 6:03 AM

Jan 2011
even in the world where everyone has his own super power cops still useless lol
Dec 1, 2019 6:56 AM

Oct 2008
dang it! why are you doing this to me! friggin' cliffhanger! i hate this!
so hype everyone is charging-in! and there's gonna be a lot of mess!
5/5!

Dec 1, 2019 8:10 AM

Sep 2013
Am I the only person that's alright with the build-up episodes lol? I see that some people think that the pacing is slow, but I've watched far too many shonen anime to consider this arc "slow" at the moment.
Dec 1, 2019 9:05 AM

May 2015
Ereaser Head best girl!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 1, 2019 9:33 AM

May 2019
VitorLeiteAncap said:

nanimeanswhat said:
Hmm... Honestly, this episode bugged me a lot.

Man, why didn't they make a surprise attack in the middle of the night and instead waited for morning AND waited in front of the building for HALF AN HOUR and gave them just enough time to prepare? Could they be more obvious? They had the warrant, they could do it at night...

But hey, gotta stretch the arc like a gum, right? There's no fun if they're caught unguarded. It's either that, or there are more traitors than it seems.

They probably did that to avoid traitors traition, also in night they have the disvantage of vision, imagine if Overhaul members snapshoted the entire hideout in their minds and then when the heroes entered inside and baam! all lights where destroyed, Nighteye probably was thinking about that, a night raid is too risky without flashy heroes/quirks like Bakugo, Todoroki or Endeavor.

Yes, I know. But he's too dangerous to be kept alive. They at least should've killed him secretly after they captured him.

It's my second time posting this reply. Did the mods delete my previous comment or sth?
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 1, 2019 9:47 AM
Mar 2015
The raid started but the baddies were tipped and are prepared to move Eri
Dec 1, 2019 11:34 AM

Apr 2018
ThatsNotGaming said:
Ok, seriously why are the normie police without any powers getting involved in what's supposed to be a covert operation? They literally signaled to the bad guys that they are coming from a mile away by doing that.

Also it's incredibly dumb to send in regular people (police) in after criminals who have super powers, they will just get hurt or get in the way of the heroes who have to rescue them as we saw in this episode.

Another thing is that makes no sense to read a warrant before raiding the bad guys headquarters. These aren't regular ppl, they are villains with powers, you're just giving them more time to react and hide the girl or use a power to escape or even set up a trap.

So many little unrealistic things that just makes me cringe. If you're gonna make this a dark serious story involving heroes and villains where ppl actually get hurt, at least make it somewhat believable.

^I was complaining about that too. But oh wells.. #animelogic
Dec 1, 2019 1:30 PM

Oct 2018
6AMDiary said:
ThatsNotGaming said:
Ok, seriously why are the normie police without any powers getting involved in what's supposed to be a covert operation? They literally signaled to the bad guys that they are coming from a mile away by doing that.

Also it's incredibly dumb to send in regular people (police) in after criminals who have super powers, they will just get hurt or get in the way of the heroes who have to rescue them as we saw in this episode.

Another thing is that makes no sense to read a warrant before raiding the bad guys headquarters. These aren't regular ppl, they are villains with powers, you're just giving them more time to react and hide the girl or use a power to escape or even set up a trap.

So many little unrealistic things that just makes me cringe. If you're gonna make this a dark serious story involving heroes and villains where ppl actually get hurt, at least make it somewhat believable.

^I was complaining about that too. But oh wells.. #animelogic

Just saying that many of those villains(or heroes even) can be killed and hurt with regular guns too, so police can be useful. It's not like people with any kind of quirk are bullet proof as well. Sure many of them have quirks that makes guns useless in some way, but not all do.
-Aincrad-Dec 1, 2019 1:36 PM
Dec 1, 2019 3:38 PM

Aug 2018
The rescue mission finally started : time for 2 young heroes to clean up their regrets by saving Eri !
Dec 1, 2019 7:26 PM
Oct 2017
AYYYYY, great episode this week! I wanna see the next episode NOW!

Glad we are finally getting into the investigation, I wanna see some more action.

Deku and Mirio are finally gonna be able to get a second chance at saving Eri.

Also, it was funny when they showed them all waking up with bed head and then Nejire had her hair all wrapped around her, what a waifu
My Candies:
Dec 2, 2019 12:28 AM

Jun 2012
I wonder why Endeavor is not helping them. Did I miss something?
Dec 2, 2019 2:36 AM

May 2018
Things are starting to pick up! Next episode will be exciting
Dec 2, 2019 8:12 AM

Dec 2014
welll the rescue of eri commences..hmm but I feel something will inevitably go wrong
Dec 2, 2019 3:52 PM

Sep 2011
People be like "Ryukyu is so hot" but Bubble Girl and her awesome underboob were on screen so much. Bubble Girl for life.
Dec 2, 2019 8:35 PM

Sep 2018
Wahhh!!! This is getting exciting already!!! I can't wait to see the next episode huhu the agony of waiting >^<

what's the use of policemen? they look ordinary people without quirk!
Dec 2, 2019 11:11 PM

Nov 2019
Tbh the pacing of this episode actually frustrated me and I feel as if all the flashbacks at the start were unnecessary filler. I also didn’t feel the hype at the end so I’m really hoping this arc picks up the pace a little now.
Dec 3, 2019 6:00 AM
Dec 2018
deg said:
the pacing is slow i think they added a lot of filler scenes that are not in the manga from what i remember when reading this arc

but anyway Suneater hype next episode

Yeah the pasing in this season is horible ... feels like I watched 3 episodes in this season not 7 ... I like MHA but so for this season is disappointing me. I like the arc but the execution is really sub-par so far. Hope they pick it up cause I dont wanna sit true 25 episodes and feel like I got 10 episodes worth of content.
Dec 3, 2019 2:48 PM

Dec 2017
Something interesting/exciting better happen next episode, I'm slowly losing interest •́ ‿ ,•̀ So far this season feels really slow & I just want the story to Go Somewhere Already :')
Dec 3, 2019 5:03 PM

Nov 2012
Wow getting hyped up for this clash!

Overhaul is so sick this season, can't wait to see him in action again. Have a feeling at least some of the heroes in this raid are gonna be RIP'd. Defo feels like they're severely underestimating this group of villains.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 3, 2019 8:47 PM
Mar 2019
I want more Tamaki.
Dec 4, 2019 3:59 AM

Dec 2015
This arc didn't need to have a 6 episode build-up. Honestly, what a way to waste everyone's time.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 4, 2019 2:04 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Go Mirio and Deku!!

I love this episode. The scene that Deku, Iida-kun, and Todoroki is touching. Also, I love Ochako's bed hair.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2019 6:06 AM

Aug 2016
man that lunch scene got me in the manga too I smiled so hard
Dec 5, 2019 3:37 PM
Nov 2019
SatanicAlpha said:
Am I the only person that's alright with the build-up episodes lol? I see that some people think that the pacing is slow, but I've watched far too many shonen anime to consider this arc "slow" at the moment.

The pacing for me is very guud too, but there are people that hate build-up, i think the most hate goes to the recap episode xd
Dec 5, 2019 7:21 PM

Sep 2013
VitorLeiteAncap said:
SatanicAlpha said:

The pacing for me is very guud too, but there are people that hate build-up, i think the most hate goes to the recap episode xd

That's pretty crazy to me because I assume that most of the people that watch BNHA also watch other shounen too, and I've had to deal with way worse than one recap episode lmfao
Dec 5, 2019 8:30 PM
Nov 2019
This episode is my favorite by far last episode really bored me but I think it did it’s job to build this episode up especially when the dragon ladie slammed the big dude.

Can’t wait to see sun eater fights these guys
KeyReviewZ0Dec 5, 2019 8:37 PM
Dec 5, 2019 8:56 PM
Nov 2019
SatanicAlpha said:
VitorLeiteAncap said:

That's pretty crazy to me because I assume that most of the people that watch BNHA also watch other shounen too, and I've had to deal with way worse than one recap episode lmfao

Yeah, Naruto for example has alot of fillers, One Piece has a bad pacing, and the list goes on lol
Dec 6, 2019 2:28 PM

Apr 2019
This season is probably not for me. I don't like excessive drama, and in this episode everyone behaved as if at least 10 people died. I'm really sensitive, but Eri's story doesn't touch me and the girl irritates me. You may say that I am heartless, but these are my thoughts

Dec 7, 2019 6:42 AM

Nov 2007
I agree that the pace is really slow but I much rather they cover absolutely every page of the manga than condense things like some other anime do. I say the more time I get to spend with these characters, the better! :D

Dec 7, 2019 12:12 PM
Feb 2019
Finally the action will start, could not stand to see this anime so "stopped"
Dec 7, 2019 1:48 PM
Nov 2019
happyhellhound said:
I agree that the pace is really slow but I much rather they cover absolutely every page of the manga than condense things like some other anime do. I say the more time I get to spend with these characters, the better! :D

Yeah, people seems to like non-stop fighting animes over build-up and character development, but it will get better latter on, the raid is started!
Dec 8, 2019 12:09 PM

Apr 2018
why would they just storm the place? surely its obvious they would just take Eri and run. Couldn't they just find a hero(s) with quirks better suited for infiltration, like a transformation into other people quirk, or something

Rin Asogi
(RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne)
Dec 8, 2019 1:41 PM
Nov 2019
Hanazada said:
why would they just storm the place? surely its obvious they would just take Eri and run. Couldn't they just find a hero(s) with quirks better suited for infiltration, like a transformation into other people quirk, or something

There is a traitor between the heroes, a infiltration mission would only lead to the death of the infiltrator and the Yakuza going to another place to build a stronger and much more safer bunker, storming the place is too obvious to be outhinked, Overhaul even said that he didnt expect a heroic raid so soon.
Dec 11, 2019 2:12 AM

Apr 2018
Those villains look interesting. Excited to see their quirks
Dec 14, 2019 7:01 AM
Nov 2019
Shirai-chan said:
Those villains look interesting. Excited to see their quirks

Their quirks will not dissapont you, they are both cool and very powerfull xD
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.