Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 7, 2019 9:07 AM

Sep 2016
Was hyped to see ishtar and enkidu they were my fav moments this eps, also the fights were cool which im happy about hope they keep up later down the line since the show appears to have plenty of action coming
Facta Non Verba
Oct 7, 2019 11:19 AM

May 2015
Wow they've serious stepped up their game since the movie. I love the camera angles and the camera movement. The animation looks so nice as well, love the character looks.

But OMG THOSE SOUND EFFECTS!!! The sound in this first episode alone is 10/10. Mash bashing her shield sounded so satisfying.

I cant wait to get to see best girl Mash for an entire anime series. So glad this is 21 episodes. I personally got up to the 4th singularity so I hope that wont affect my viewing too much but I'd imagine it wont. It'll probably just be a few references here and there otherwise it would be difficult for anyone who hasnt played every singularity to watch.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 7, 2019 11:49 AM

Sep 2010
glassknuckles said:
I don't play Fate Grand Order but I'm a Fate fan and I like Mesopotamia and the legend of Gilgamesh. So here I am. Not sure why this gets 21 episodes while a mainline Fate entry gets 13, but whatever.

This is a mainline Fate entry though (I'll argue right now is the mainline), and is written by Kinoko Nasu.

glassknuckles said:
I watched episode 00, which I thought might cover what happened after that first FGO special in 2017 or whenever. dame So, I guess I know everything I need to more or less, but it all feels fuzzy, like where this Mage King came from. Also, I have Horrible Subs and they really are Horrible Subs.

In episode 0, there was a guy when it hits London recap which talked in a dual voice which questioned why they keep fighting when they know life will end. That's apparently Solomon, King of Magic/Magecraft (and Mages for some reason this is translated like that now, but often called the father of mages too). He's the King whose favor we lost according to "Lev" (actually Flauros - Flauros awakes in 2015 and takes over the body, so if you saw his exchange with Roman in episode 0 over Mash, that's the human mage Lev) in First Order. He got revealed in London, but that adaptation wasn't covered, and after that, he left saying he would only take Chaldea seriously if they manage to overcome this Singularity. He's the source of the incineration of the human order. A lot of the mystery and plot in the Observer on Timeless temple arc is not just fixing the Singularities but also discover why would Solomon act that way, because it doesn't make sense, Dr. Roman especially stressed Solomon wouldn't do such thing as a self-proclaimed fan who seems versed about how the demon gods are meant to be and not like that. But is he wrong?

I hope that clarifies this.

My personal enjoyment aside, does anyone think the directing feels like a step down from episode 0? I'm not talking about the animation but the way the scenes flow together, on plus of being a little bland exposition-cut to monster fight-slash-fanservice-cut to exposition. Cutting Mash's question seems like a mistake when it kind would have added the much-needed character depth the episode lacks. Plus it is kind of choppy when they didn't get the jumps of times of episode 0 which was beautifully done. Is it another director? Because it shows he's less skilled by a mile. That's my main complain aside of the cgi demonic beasts from afar which look weird.
ThessOct 7, 2019 12:04 PM
Oct 7, 2019 12:03 PM

Aug 2015
Botato said:

Inb4 Case Files.

It's ok that's a common mistake.

It's in the same timeline as Fate Stay Night, what else would it be?

LeloTheUnamused said:
glassknuckles said:
where this Mage King came from.

Basically, King Solomon wanted to incinerate humanity for some reason, and disrupted human history with the singularities in order to do it.
Each singularity is made by a sort of Holy Grail made by Solomon and sent to a key point in the past, where someone used it to, long story short, fuck up everything in that era.
Why Solomon, who should've been a pacific human king, did this and why he's so crazy and demonic (and even summons his demon gods) is something the characters are still trying to figure out during Babylonia. He is the Mage King they're referring to.

These info + First Order (the OVA that adapts the prologue) should give you enough context for almost everything. Just a couple of things revealed during Camelot (the chapter before Babylonia, which is getting movies) may be a bit more fuzzy, but they're not insanely important, they're just helpful to recognize some characters and names.

Hope this helps

EDIT: also, horriblesubs take from funimation I think, so they're kinda the "best subs" we could have right now.
Not perfect, but not the worst we could have.

Thanks, that does help. I wish the explanation you provided had been the subject of 00, I was hoping that episode would get people up to speed with the game and not be a character backstory episode.

The dialogue in Fate must be harder to translate in a short period of time than the average anime since these subs and the ones in El-Melloi II felt very bad.

Shayon said:
ssjokg said:

Which main fate got 13 eps?

he probably meant Last Encore, that isn't a mainline fate tho

I'm talking about El-Melloi II, the anime that takes place shortly before the canonical fifth Holy Grail War
They didn't animate the whole book, I would have liked to have seen the Separation Castle arc.

Thess said:
glassknuckles said:
I don't play Fate Grand Order but I'm a Fate fan and I like Mesopotamia and the legend of Gilgamesh. So here I am. Not sure why this gets 21 episodes while a mainline Fate entry gets 13, but whatever.

This is a mainline Fate entry though (I'll argue right now is the mainline), and is written by Kinoko Nasu.

I'm going to ignore that statement

In episode 0, there was a guy when it hits London recap which talked in a dual voice which questioned why they keep fighting when they know life will end. That's apparently Solomon, King of Magic/Magecraft (and Mages for some reason this is translated like that now, but often called the father of mages too). He's the King whose favor we lost according to "Lev" (actually Flauros - Flauros awakes in 2015 and takes over the body, so if you saw his exchange with Roman in episode 0 over Mash, that's the human mage Lev) in First Order. He got revealed in London, but that adaptation wasn't covered, and after that, he left saying he would only take Chaldea seriously if they manage to overcome this Singularity. He's the source of the incineration of the human order. A lot of the mystery and plot in the Observer on Timeless temple arc is not just fixing the Singularities but also discover why would Solomon act that way, because it doesn't make sense, Dr. Roman especially stressed Solomon wouldn't do such thing as a self-proclaimed fan who seems versed about how the demon gods are meant to be and not like that. But is he wrong?

I hope that clarifies this.

So, who was the guy that shot the white hair guy in 00?
glassknucklesOct 7, 2019 12:09 PM
Oct 7, 2019 12:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Not expecting much in terms of characters/good story, but as long as the battles are fun and the female talent stays top notch, I'm all good. Don't expect no masterpieces here.

Question; does sweet, lovely Ishtar have anything to do with Rin Tohsaka? Or are they just recycling character designs?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 7, 2019 12:06 PM

Sep 2010
@glassknuckles: I love Case Files, but Nasu considers it a spinoff, same as Extra despite his obvious bias and favoritism. He doesn't consider Fate/Grand Order a spinoff. It's right now the backbone of world-building he's using and everything converges to it. The main battle takes place now in FGO aka the draft he discarded when he wrote FSN when he was thinking in Prototype. I can't spoil further than that.

Farabeuf said:
Question; does sweet, lovely Ishtar have anything to do with Rin Tohsaka? Or are they just recycling character designs?

Ishtar is a Pseudo Servant so it's a little of both. Episode 0 explains what is that when Roman is questioning Marisbury about the Demi Servants experiments he performed for a decade and he just found out. Basically she needs a human vessel to materialize and Rin's chosen due to pandering and nostalgia when they would have realistically chosen a Mesopotamian girl.

glassknuckles said:

Yes. saying anything further would enter to spoiler territory for the Grand Time Temple if it ever gets animated.
ThessOct 7, 2019 12:10 PM
Oct 7, 2019 12:13 PM

Nov 2013
glassknuckles said:
Botato said:

Inb4 Case Files.

It's ok that's a common mistake.

It's in the same timeline as Fate Stay Night, what else would it be?
A spin off.

Railgun is in the same timeline as Index, but it's a spin off.
Oct 7, 2019 12:13 PM

Aug 2015
@Farabeuf
@Thess
Re: Ishtar I suspected as much, but I'm not complaining since I love Tohsaka so much.

They should have made Luvia another Mesopotamian goddess so the eternal battle could continue in this anime...

@Botato
Calling it a spin-off makes it sound like its an alternate timeline anime that has no relation to the F/SN storyline though. I thought it made more sense to group Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night, Case Files together as one category since something like Prisma Illya and Apocrypha have no story connections to those three. Those I would call spin-offs.
glassknucklesOct 7, 2019 12:18 PM
Oct 7, 2019 12:17 PM

Sep 2010
glassknuckles said:
They should have made Luvia another Mesopotamian goddess so the eternal battle could continue in this anime...

Luvia was used for a pseudo Servant too... She appears in the Case Filles collab though.
Oct 7, 2019 12:20 PM

Aug 2015
@Thess
I know she's in the game, but as some Greek goddess.
What is this Case Files collab you speak of?
Oct 7, 2019 12:23 PM

Sep 2010
glassknuckles said:
What is this Case Files collab you speak of?

Unlike most mobages, Nasu only "collabs" with his own universe. Meaning there are events flavored with a TM entry: Prisma and Kara No Kyoukai got event collabs. As did the chosen for golden week special collab: Fate/Zero, Fate/Extra CCC, Fate/Apocrypha and most recently Lord El Melloi II's Case Files. The plot wasn't related to Case Files but the characters helped to solve a mystery and included Gray as a free SR servant.
Oct 7, 2019 12:23 PM

Nov 2013
glassknuckles said:
@Botato
Calling it a spin-off makes it sound like its an alternate timeline anime that has no relation to the F/SN storyline though. I thought it made more sense to group Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night, Case Files together as one category since something like Prisma Illya and Apocrypha have no story connections to those three. Those I would call spin-offs.
Ehhhhh I wouldn't really say spin off = alternate timeline.
See: previous example.

If it focuses on secondary characters from an existing title(s) then it's a spin off.
Oct 7, 2019 12:25 PM

Aug 2010
@glassknuckles
According to Nasu, anything that's not called "Fate/stay night", "Fate/hollow Ataraxia", and "Fate/Grand Order" is straight-up a spinoff.

Yes, even Fate/Zero is a spinoff, according to Nasu.
Oct 7, 2019 12:45 PM

Nov 2013
astroprogs said:
@glassknuckles
According to Nasu, anything that's not called "Fate/stay night", "Fate/hollow Ataraxia", and "Fate/Grand Order" is straight-up a spinoff.

K now this is a moment that makes me question the mushroom's sanity.

FHA is a fandisc for fsn righ. It should be treated as a spin off like FZ is, since both are essentially add ons to FSN.
Oct 7, 2019 12:57 PM

Aug 2015
This must be how the Star Wars fans who complain about George Lucas feel XD

@Thess
Is that the event that introduced Luvia / Astrea?
Oct 7, 2019 1:02 PM

Sep 2010
@glassknuckles: Yes, that's the event.
Oct 7, 2019 1:28 PM

Aug 2009
glassknuckles said:
@Farabeuf
@Thess
Re: Ishtar I suspected as much, but I'm not complaining since I love Tohsaka so much.

@Botato

Believe it or not Zero isnt the true prequel of FSN because of some small inconsistencies.But since the events are like 90% same as what we learn in FSN, it is treated as a prequel.
Case Files happens before the 5th War but we dont really know if it leads to the events of Fate,UBW or HF. It may lead to some random route we never learned about.

Botato said:
astroprogs said:
@glassknuckles

FHA is a fandisc for fsn righ. It should be treated as a spin off like FZ is, since both are essentially add ons to FSN.

But FHA did develop the story of FSN more. FZ used FSN to develop itself.

FGO is the same but in a greater scale since it builds up the lore of pretty much all of TM.
Oct 7, 2019 1:37 PM

Aug 2014
Botato said:
astroprogs said:
@glassknuckles

Aside from what ssjokg also said, the problem with FZ is that it has some discrepancies compared to FSN, so it's not even a perfect prequel.

Also, iirc the reason for that statement from Nasu was because FSN, FHA and FGO expand the original setting and/ore introduce extremely important elements in lore etc.
FZ, being something like a flashback for FSN, can't possibly do that.

But in general the statement was regarding the, let's say, "weight" of that work in terms of lore and informations for the whole franchise. Being a spin-off in no way means that the plot and/or characters are inferior to others or irrelevant.

(but I don't remember all details from that announcement so I could be missing something too)
Oct 7, 2019 1:51 PM

Aug 2014
glassknuckles said:

Thanks, that does help. I wish the explanation you provided had been the subject of 00, I was hoping that episode would get people up to speed with the game and not be a character backstory episode.

I can understand that sentiment, but believe me, those character moments shown in episode 0 were extremely important and needed even for future adaptations.
Mashu's journey is probably one of the most important themes of FGO Part 1, and Roman as a character too is needed.

But obviously, I get it, more explanations (or even a different, shorter episode summary after episode 0) for previous chapters would've been useful to newcomers.

Glad I was able to help a bit tho.

glassknuckles said:

That is a mystery even for JP players right now.
That scene was basically heavy foreshadowing for the next chapters than will be released in the game, since the story seems directed into more background for some people involved with Chaldea.
Marisbury (the white-haired guy) shot himself, and in fact his death was reported as a suicide, but it was a bit strange and that scene confirmed that there was, indeed, someone else involved and he killed himself just to not obey that threat
LeloTheUnamusedOct 7, 2019 2:03 PM
Oct 7, 2019 3:27 PM

Sep 2007
I'm only a little sad they only speak briefly about the previous seasons...
In another side, we will have lovely girl in this part too...
Oct 7, 2019 10:48 PM

Feb 2012
Good first episode. I'm mainly excited to watch this becuz of Gilgamesh so I can't wait to see him. The animation was kind of weird to look at.

My biggest gripe with the previous fate/grand order stuff I watched was how boring Ritsuka is.
Oct 7, 2019 11:55 PM

Sep 2010
LiquidGold said:
My biggest gripe with the previous fate/grand order stuff I watched was how boring Ritsuka is.

It's very hard to make Ritsuka a real character when he/she is just a self insert and one without even a real storyarc or backstory that is mostly in game as "camera" POV. It's easier if Ritsuka had a backstory and some sort of "goal" and a set of generic preferences (like Gran/Djeeta of Granblue) to simply work around that but Ritsuka doesn't even have that. The only time the story of FGO seems a bit more about Ritsuka is during Epic of Remnants for legacy purpose, but that's the limit.
Oct 8, 2019 1:54 PM

May 2009
Pure fanservice anime for fatefans.

moikokkods said:
Wow, they managed to turn ''Fate'' into a generic haremshit with a beta male MC for 3- to 5-year-olds,

The first episode had 2 slip and falls. instant classic
It feels like haremshit from the 90's it's bizarre.

Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia is generic fanservice harem trash.

dropped

But Fate was this from the beginning with F/sn
bastek66Oct 11, 2019 7:44 AM
Oct 8, 2019 7:08 PM

Feb 2019
RayReynolds said:

before endgame there are more than 20 movies, the purpose is to see them in order, marvel studios developed this plot little by little for more than 10 years, instead here it is presented as the adaptation as such of video game to anime, but they start at the end of the story, without previous seasons that I can see, if you want me to play the video game I do tell you that I will not do it, it's a gacha game means that is the same a loot box I need to spend real money to move forward, which is a scam I've always hated that game system.

wrong analogy, there is no season before this and those films do not explain anything of the development between the beginning until this part of the story

I really do hate to talk about the game too much in this thread, but I just want to say that how Fate/Grand Order makes its money has nothing to do with blocking player progression with a necessity for strong gacha characters. It makes its money because people who are fans of the Fate franchise spend ludicrous amounts on their favorite characters. There are definitely gameplay reasons involved as well but the game does not put you in a position to have to spend money to clear content by any means. I doubt this would at all change your mind on whether or not you play it, which is at your digression so frankly I don't care either way. I just want to clarify that when it's being compared to other gacha games which may or may not be more of a paywall for success.

And in relation to the anime while I think there are people who haven't been exposed to Fate/Grand Order who will enjoy this, I think you're right to be pissed at how difficult it is made to get into these adaptations because they're so clearly catered to the source material's audience. I would say that the anime so far has been done well, but only strictly as a translation of the source material into animation, not as an adaptation. Because when it can't largely stand alone the adaptation loses merit as such. It's a shame, but especially in this case when they're adapting a story near the end of the entire first arc of the game it's gonna be really hard if not impossible to make it approachable without background knowledge. And as you referenced this is being adapted because it was the most popular, literally decided by a poll. Which of course means that they probably had minimal intentions of making this accessible in the first place.

My main complaint is the practice, this requires the viewer too much, it is a way of selecting them as if it were a kind of "elitism" for people who can follow the Fate line and the worst of all is that in the end it will be a success in Japan where this game is extremely popular and on twitter thanks to the large number of fanarts of the 2 girls one of them without any personality and the other a bootleg of Rin ( yep because many people only see this for the waifus, in that case Why not put the fem version of the Mc as a character? At least one waifu would have a narrative importance in the story, instead of just swarming around like pretty ornaments)
Oct 9, 2019 1:32 AM

Sep 2010
What does "narrative importance" mean here? If it's just screentime, sure, but if you're talking about Fate/Grand Order plot weight, they are insignificant. The story isn't about Ritsuka, it's just a slot to self-insert for the players and little else.
ThessOct 9, 2019 1:36 AM
Oct 9, 2019 3:17 AM

Aug 2009
RayReynolds said:

My main complaint is the practice, this requires the viewer too much, it is a way of selecting them as if it were a kind of "elitism" for people who can follow the Fate line and the worst of all is that in the end it will be a success in Japan where this game is extremely popular and on twitter thanks to the large number of fanarts of the 2 girls one of them without any personality and the other a bootleg of Rin ( yep because many people only see this for the waifus, in that case Why not put the fem version of the Mc as a character? At least one waifu would have a narrative importance in the story, instead of just swarming around like pretty ornaments)

Dude like stop. This isnt rocket science where you cant miss a single lesson.

You have to watch 2 things before this and one of them is called Babylonia ep 0. That is all.Watching Zero or FSN(or both) would help understand how Servants work but dont matter story wise.
That's all it requires from you.Just a movie length special and a normal length episode.Is this the elitism you speak of?

You make this out to be so much more complicated than it really is.

Holy shit what is it with you people creating problems when they dont exist?

And you think this game isnt a success or popular outside Japan?
bastek66 said:

Was FSN a harem? No.
Did it have fanservice? No.

Do people shittalk about it because they are mad for some reason? Yes.
Oct 9, 2019 5:49 AM

May 2009
ssjokg said:
bastek66 said:

Was FSN a harem? No.

Saber, Rin, Sakura. 3 is a harem.
Oct 9, 2019 5:55 AM

Aug 2009
bastek66 said:
ssjokg said:

Was FSN a harem? No.

Only if he or them like each other in at same time.

Oh look, even the anime adaptations,which could use some fanservice, make him interested on one girl and the rest either disappear from the story(Sakura in Fate and UBW) or dont pursue a romantic relationship with him(Saber in UBW, Rin in Fate)

Having multiple females doesnt make a show a harem.

Oct 9, 2019 11:19 AM

Sep 2010
Hmm.... Saber in UBW is described as Shirou's and Rin's guardian with a parental role by Nasu in UBW booklet iirc. He did all away with any 'harem' elements his VN did maintain his word she would only fall for Shirou in Fate route (where he's the one who specifically pursues her), unlike Rin and Sakura who have a crush on him since childhood that could develop (or not) into something else, Saber never felt anything romantic unless he began to try to woo her.
Oct 10, 2019 6:56 PM

Feb 2018
I'd definitely recommend to people who haven't to watch episode 0 because that gives more context to the story and characters, and is an overall better first episode imo. Anyway, good episode, not entirely sure of everything yet, but I'm sure it'll get cleared up later. Solid start 4/5
Oct 10, 2019 9:26 PM
Aug 2018
It would not be a Fate anime if there was no gender swapping at this point.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Oct 10, 2019 10:22 PM

Aug 2009
eWEQRW123123 said:

Who was gender swapped?
Oct 11, 2019 4:21 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
eWEQRW123123 said:

Who was gender swapped?
Erm.... Galahad?

... Yeah I don't really know.
Oct 11, 2019 6:09 AM

Jun 2019
Botato said:
ssjokg said:

Who was gender swapped?
Erm.... Galahad?

Yeah you don't really know, Mash is a demi-servant, Ishtar a pseudo-servant, you wanna know the difference between them ? Just educate and inform yourself, that's not hard.

@glassknuckles FGO is not the same timeline as Fate/Stay Night. But that doesn't mean it's a spin-off, FHA for instance just happend to be called a fandisc like Kagetsu Tohya form Tsukihime, everything in this fucking univers is related to one another. Like, I don't know, this dude Merlin ? He has been watching all the events Artoria has been through during FZ and FSN.

bastek66 said:

Duh, can anyone report this dude for shitard answer.

@moikokkods Sure bud.
VncriticalOct 11, 2019 6:23 AM
Oct 11, 2019 6:55 AM

Aug 2009
Vncriticalshit said:
Botato said:
Erm.... Galahad?

Yeah you don't really know, Mash is a demi-servant, Ishtar a pseudo-servant, you wanna know the difference between them ? Just educate and inform yourself, that's not hard.

What does your reply answer exactly?

Mash just has another character's powers, Isthar is a female regardless of whose body that is.

Then we have Enkidu who has no gender but looks male and Da vinci who IS a man but decided to take the appearance of Mona Lisa.

Not that this series doesnt gender bent Heroes, it's just that we didnt see them yet.

Also, spin off doesntmean non canon.Ofc all of therm are related but some of them have more "main series" status.
Oct 11, 2019 7:11 AM

May 2009
Vncriticalshit said:

bastek66 said:

Duh, can anyone report this dude for shitard answer.

What rule did I break?
bastek66Oct 11, 2019 7:44 AM
Oct 11, 2019 8:21 AM

Nov 2013
Vncriticalshit said:
Botato said:
Erm.... Galahad?

What are you even talking about.
Oct 11, 2019 9:48 AM

Sep 2010
Botato said:
Erm.... Galahad?

There is sexswapped Servants in Babylonia
, but it's not Galahad. This is Galahad:

Fate/Requiem also has Galahad Alter:

His VA is Shun Horie.
ThessOct 11, 2019 9:53 AM
Oct 11, 2019 10:08 AM

Nov 2013
Thess said:
Botato said:
Erm.... Galahad?

There is sexswapped Servants in Babylonia
, but it's not Galahad. This is Galahad:

Fate/Requiem also has Galahad Alter:

His VA is Shun Horie.
Yeah, I know all that, I may not sound like it but I am playing FGO and I'm familiar with the majority of Fate titles (haven't read some of them because no tl is available).

Original post was talking about this episode though, but there wasn't much genderswapping here. I guess they might have been referring to Da Vinci, I shouldn't expect anime onlies to be familiar with ssjogk's explanation, so my bad on that one.
Oct 11, 2019 12:31 PM

Mar 2016
ssjokg said:
eWEQRW123123 said:

Who was gender swapped?
maybe he was talking bout enkidu since enkidu was a big bearded man in the original epic and the fate version looks feminine
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Oct 11, 2019 1:45 PM

Aug 2015
ssjokg said:
Ofc all of therm are related but some of them have more "main series" status

+1

Aure0lin said:

maybe he was talking bout enkidu since enkidu was a big bearded man in the original epic and the fate version looks feminine

I like it better this way, I'm not into bears
glassknucklesOct 11, 2019 1:49 PM
Oct 11, 2019 2:16 PM

Aug 2009
Aure0lin said:
ssjokg said:

Who was gender swapped?
maybe he was talking bout enkidu since enkidu was a big bearded man in the original epic

So was Gil.What is their point?

Oct 11, 2019 2:48 PM

Mar 2016
ssjokg said:
Aure0lin said:
maybe he was talking bout enkidu since enkidu was a big bearded man in the original epic

So was Gil.What is their point?

yeah but in fate gil is still clearly a man while enkidu is androgynous
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Oct 11, 2019 4:04 PM
Aug 2018
ssjokg said:
eWEQRW123123 said:

Who was gender swapped?

Leonardo da Vinci.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Oct 11, 2019 5:30 PM

Jun 2019
ssjokg said:
Vncriticalshit said:

@Botato said Galahad was a genderswap of Mash. What does my reply answer exactly ? I mean, inform yourself and you will know what the hell I'm talking about.
Oct 11, 2019 6:23 PM

Sep 2010
eWEQRW123123 said:
ssjokg said:

Who was gender swapped?

Leonardo da Vinci.

There are debates to our day Leonardo was a transsexual woman or at least non binary gender wise. Leonardo in Fate was biologically born a guy (who posed as the angel Raphael for one of their mentors), but identifies as neither, their current manifestation is taking after Mona Lisa probably based on that old theory that Mona Lisa was Leonardo's self-portrait as a woman.

It's not like Nero or Arturia.
ThessOct 11, 2019 6:30 PM
Oct 11, 2019 10:12 PM
Aug 2018
Thess said:
eWEQRW123123 said:

Leonardo da Vinci.

There are debates to our day Leonardo was a transsexual woman or at least non binary gender wise. Leonardo in Fate was biologically born a guy (who posed as the angel Raphael for one of their mentors), but identifies as neither, their current manifestation is taking after Mona Lisa probably based on that old theory that Mona Lisa was Leonardo's self-portrait as a woman.

It's not like Nero or Arturia.

Still a gender swap.

There are debates to our day Leonardo was a transsexual woman or at least non binary gender wise.

Source?
eWEQRW123123Oct 11, 2019 10:21 PM
Oct 11, 2019 11:24 PM

Aug 2009
Vncriticalshit said:
ssjokg said:

@Botato said Galahad was a genderswap of Mash. What does my reply answer exactly ? I mean, inform yourself and you will know what the hell I'm talking about.

He assumes that's what the other user refers to.

eWEQRW123123 said:
ssjokg said:

Who was gender swapped?

Leonardo da Vinci.

It is a man that poses as a woman.

Oct 12, 2019 4:50 AM

Nov 2013
Vncriticalshit said:
ssjokg said:

Oh gee, thanks that clarifies everything. You don't sound like you're interested in discussion, so please don't ping or quote me. Thanks again.
Oct 12, 2019 6:02 AM
Oct 2007
I'm not sure why but every Fate series after Fate/Stay Night (both versions) and Fate/Zero is just subpar for me. Fate/Apocrypha came in third barely. Rin and Gilgamesh looks good though in this episode. Hopefully that would means something as more get release.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

220 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.