Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 85 86 [87] 88 89 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2019 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
crechi said:
Hi folks want some help on this:
Since the coub (if you dk what a coub is - google it) doesn't have a proper name, like, the author just left it blank, I gotta explain what I'm looking for with words, bear with me please.
So in the scene playing in the coub we got a girl sleeping and then we got her neighbour and friend, probably. This guy is trying to get her attention by shooting bullets at her window? (idk there's bullet casing falling on the floor while he's shooting) Anyways the window gets a little broken and thus the girl opens the window and gets shot in the torso. This is probably all comedic so there isn't any blood or the sort. Gotta mention the neighbour is using an air pumped sniper rifle. I'm not a gun nut so I don't know the correct terminology. Sorry AND thanks in advance.
EDIT: just realised that isn't a sniper rifle, I feel so goddamn stupid right now...

Do you still have the link to it?
Aug 23, 2019 1:57 PM
Dec 2018
Jirash said:
crechi said:
Hi folks want some help on this:
Since the coub (if you dk what a coub is - google it) doesn't have a proper name, like, the author just left it blank, I gotta explain what I'm looking for with words, bear with me please.
So in the scene playing in the coub we got a girl sleeping and then we got her neighbour and friend, probably. This guy is trying to get her attention by shooting bullets at her window? (idk there's bullet casing falling on the floor while he's shooting) Anyways the window gets a little broken and thus the girl opens the window and gets shot in the torso. This is probably all comedic so there isn't any blood or the sort. Gotta mention the neighbour is using an air pumped sniper rifle. I'm not a gun nut so I don't know the correct terminology. Sorry AND thanks in advance.
EDIT: just realised that isn't a sniper rifle, I feel so goddamn stupid right now...

Do you still have the link to it?

Im on my phone rn so can't access coub atm, thanks for trying to help though.
Aug 23, 2019 2:00 PM
Jun 2013
So I need help finding an anime from a long lost memory. Here's what I have so far:
- Was shown on American television at some point around the mid 2000's (so it probably has a dub)
- Magical Girl
- Something about either powering up with music, or they fought with music, or maybe they had to collect the music?

Sorry I don't really have that much to go off of, but if I could find this show it would mean a lot to my friend.
Edit: I should let you know that I already checked through everything 4kids has dubbed and I don't think it was any of those
jdoc95Aug 23, 2019 2:04 PM
Aug 23, 2019 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
@crechi
I didn't help with anything, tho. If no one recognizes it, try posting it when you're able to.
Aug 23, 2019 2:10 PM
Dec 2011
who is she? sorry for bad quality

Aug 23, 2019 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
kazurengan said:
who is she? sorry for bad quality

Good enough - fanart of Sanae Kochiya from Touhou (original source here).
Aug 23, 2019 2:55 PM

Nov 2015
jdoc95 said:
So I need help finding an anime from a long lost memory. Here's what I have so far:
- Was shown on American television at some point around the mid 2000's (so it probably has a dub)
- Magical Girl
- Something about either powering up with music, or they fought with music, or maybe they had to collect the music?

Sorry I don't really have that much to go off of, but if I could find this show it would mean a lot to my friend.
Edit: I should let you know that I already checked through everything 4kids has dubbed and I don't think it was any of those

Maybe Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi ? It’s the only thing I know to have anything music related and to be dubbed in that period.

Aug 23, 2019 5:42 PM
Jun 2016
Trying to remember an anime movie from the late 80s/early 90s. The name reanimator comes to mind but i can't find anything close that name.

I seem to remember some sort of anti hero vibe, about a character that can't die or something and a scene near the end on a train.

Really obscure, very little to work with and quite possibly is just a mixed memory but I figured if anywhere can help it would be here.
Aug 23, 2019 9:13 PM

Jun 2015
Who's this?

Aug 23, 2019 11:59 PM
kinda tired

Apr 2017
@Pikmin404 your picture is sorta broken, doesn't show up.
Aug 24, 2019 12:03 AM

Jun 2015
Zzlef said:
@Pikmin404 your picture is sorta broken, doesn't show up.

Oh crap.
Aug 24, 2019 5:05 AM

Aug 2019

1) Chi from Chi's Sweet Home
2) Shiro from NGNL? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.
心配ない生活 なんてない
Aug 24, 2019 5:18 AM
Aug 2018
How do i post a pic? Im looking for a certain anime character and all i have is his pic. Send help.
Aug 24, 2019 5:30 AM

Mar 2012
Pisces05 said:
How do i post a pic? Im looking for a certain anime character and all i have is his pic. Send help.
Upload pic to image sharing site like imgur. Give the link of the pic that you uploaded here.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 24, 2019 6:57 AM
Aug 2019
Hi. Hope it's ok to post this here. Having problems finding a specific tittle and I hope someone can help me out. It's 2 episodes and its a middle aged salary man and two highschool girls. They are both prostitutes and they always meet up at a hotel. One of them is with long black hair and is a virgin so she pleases him in any other way but at the end she caves in and he takes her virginity and they have a 3some. I think the other girl was a blond but I could be wrong. Thanks in advance.
Aug 24, 2019 7:07 AM

Apr 2008
chudzilla said:
Trying to remember an anime movie from the late 80s/early 90s. The name reanimator comes to mind but i can't find anything close that name.

I seem to remember some sort of anti hero vibe, about a character that can't die or something and a scene near the end on a train.

Really obscure, very little to work with and quite possibly is just a mixed memory but I figured if anywhere can help it would be here.

Reading your post the first thing I think of is Baoh the Visitor. There's definitely a train, an antihero and immortality.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1468/Baoh_Raihousha
Aug 24, 2019 7:24 AM
Feb 2019
https://i.imgur.com/EbOcM62.jpg

Whats this aheagao from?
Aug 24, 2019 8:22 AM
Nov 2016
Aug 24, 2019 8:32 AM
Aug 2019
Searching for a HENTAI.

Don't got a video or something, but I can remember one Scene.

Dude gets into the store and sees a friend (girl ofcourse) they get into the backroom of the store and she teaches him how to have sex. At some point this old man wants to shop at the store but see's that the "we're closed" sign is hanging in front. He goes round the house to peep through that window and sees them having sex, he doesn't join them.

One thing I think was in it (that might be wrong, not sure) was that the dude moved to another family who got two daughters (?) one liking him and the other one being a tsundere.

PLS help me im literally searching this for ages already. and yep i created an account for this.
Aug 24, 2019 8:49 AM

Aug 2012
Aug 24, 2019 12:44 PM
Nov 2018
anybody know the name of this character and where she's from?
Aug 24, 2019 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
oidy said:
anybody know the name of this character and where she's from?

Chiya from Urara Meirochou.
Aug 24, 2019 11:37 PM
Jun 2016
Plate said:
chudzilla said:

Reading your post the first thing I think of is Baoh the Visitor. There's definitely a train, an antihero and immortality.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1468/Baoh_Raihousha

Fits the bill perfectly but don't remember the main character transforming into a blue character.
Aug 25, 2019 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
Aug 25, 2019 12:09 AM
Aug 25, 2019 8:11 AM
Aug 2019
Alright, iam really reallllllly curious about a manga i used to read when i was a boy... The mc uses bow made of phoenix fur and it's recharge for 2 or 3 hours, but if its urgent he can grow the fur back in exchange for his own lifespan... Anybody familiar with this plot?? If you do,please tell me because iam so freaking want to read it again... Many thanks before!
Aug 25, 2019 8:50 AM
Jun 2016
I only remember a scene of the most recent episode that I watch. Pls help identify it. I really want to continue watching it D:

Girl: blue or black hair, wore a camo shirt shirt, can cook well
Boy: yellow hair (I believe)

They are at a school camp where they team up against each other with guns and stuff. The girl pretty much brought down most of the other teams but she wanted to suicide herself and failed. I believe the last scene in the episode that I remember was some members of the other team stopped by their camp to do a hidden attack, the boy and girl were the only ones left in the camp so they hid. She was the only girl on the team and they thought she would bring them down. Also cuz no one wanted her on their team.
Aug 25, 2019 8:55 AM

Jun 2011
miskii said:
I only remember a scene of the most recent episode that I watch. Pls help identify it. I really want to continue watching it D:

They are at a school camp where they team up against each other with guns and stuff. The girl pretty much brought down most of the other teams but she wanted to suicide herself and failed. I believe the last scene in the episode that I remember was some members of the other team stopped by their camp to do a hidden attack, the boy and girl were the only ones left in the camp so they hid. She was the only girl on the team and they thought she would bring them down. Also cuz no one wanted her on their team.
I remember this scene, think it's in one of the airsoft gun anime, but I don't remember which one.. It's one of these 4 I think

Upotte
Sabagebu
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu
Aoharu x Kikanjuu

lol was replying to your thread and it suddenly disappeared.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 25, 2019 11:11 AM
Oct 2016
I have seen a gif that a blonde pony tailed girl tearing sad faced dashes to the man on the other side of the room and kisses him and the pictures whoever is holding fall down and inside the pics you can see the blonde girl. The anime looks like it’s from studio P. A. works and looks kinda newish. I have been trying to find that anime and I believe this won’t help me much because of the explanation I just wrote but if you have any idea I would gladly thank you

Aug 25, 2019 1:00 PM

Jul 2016
HentaiyaroNeko said:
I have seen a gif that a blonde pony tailed girl tearing sad faced dashes to the man on the other side of the room and kisses him and the pictures whoever is holding fall down and inside the pics you can see the blonde girl. The anime looks like it’s from studio P. A. works and looks kinda newish. I have been trying to find that anime and I believe this won’t help me much because of the explanation I just wrote but if you have any idea I would gladly thank you

Probably Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home in a flashback scene with Ohana's mom and her father when they were younger. It's exactly as you describe and is indeed from PA Works.
Aug 25, 2019 1:10 PM
Nov 2017
https://ifunny.co/fun/DpSTInRy6?s=cl

What is this from? Thanks in advance.
Aug 25, 2019 1:15 PM
Aug 25, 2019 1:16 PM
Nov 2017
https://ifunny.co/fun/Cf0kWxyx6?s=cl

What is this one from as well? Thanks.
Aug 25, 2019 1:18 PM

May 2018
nonopb said:
https://ifunny.co/fun/Cf0kWxyx6?s=cl

What is this one from as well? Thanks.
3-gatsu no lion

Aug 25, 2019 5:22 PM
Dec 2016
Anime about a pirate or captain of ship, he has golden eyes and wears a captain's hat. theres military stuff and guns and violence and women. At some point there's an important military man who's blond with blue eyes who gets executed and kisses a girl before that. What's the anime pleaseee
Aug 25, 2019 5:51 PM

May 2009
Post #4367 merged from a thread in Anime & Manga Recommendations.
Aug 25, 2019 5:55 PM
Jul 2018
anyone know where this is from? https://cdn.weeb.sh/images/Syg8gx0OP-.gif

thanks!
Aug 25, 2019 5:58 PM

May 2009
typical24 said:
anyone know where this is from? https://cdn.weeb.sh/images/Syg8gx0OP-.gif

thanks!

It's from Gokukoku no Brynhildr. Not sure if it's from the main anime or the special though.
Aug 25, 2019 5:59 PM

Oct 2014
I’ve got 2 series I’m trying to ID. The first is based off a plot summary I heard from someone, so I don’t have any memories or images associated with it.l A bunch of kids find some boxes which turns into robots after eating a bunch of scrap metal , fight other robots,and there might be a big conspiracy involved. Possibly from early 2000s

The other is based on a gif set I see, of a dude going nuts on a microphone singing karaoke. 1, 2, and three other guys join him in the following gifs as they continue to go wilder and wilder with their dancing and singing. Looks like it could be from the late 90’s.
Aug 25, 2019 6:15 PM
魏无羡

Aug 2015
plutodiplomat said:
I’ve got 2 series I’m trying to ID. The first is based off a plot summary I heard from someone, so I don’t have any memories or images associated with it.l A bunch of kids find some boxes which turns into robots after eating a bunch of scrap metal , fight other robots,and there might be a big conspiracy involved. Possibly from early 2000s

The other is based on a gif set I see, of a dude going nuts on a microphone singing karaoke. 1, 2, and three other guys join him in the following gifs as they continue to go wilder and wilder with their dancing and singing. Looks like it could be from the late 90’s.

Do you see that gif set often? Can you link it?

Aug 25, 2019 6:20 PM
Jun 2016
ToG25thBaam said:
miskii said:

I remember this scene, think it's in one of the airsoft gun anime, but I don't remember which one.. It's one of these 4 I think

Upotte
Sabagebu
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu
Aoharu x Kikanjuu

lol was replying to your thread and it suddenly disappeared.

Oh sorry I moved it to this thread cuz it might be better to post it here. Ty for attempt but it's not one of these animes... sadly T^T hopefully it's not just in my imagination either :/
Aug 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Mar 2018
https://imgur.com/a/R51AuMf

Send help
"As someone who deranked from Legendary Eagle to Gold Nova, i can really say that war is hell."
Aug 25, 2019 10:53 PM

Oct 2017
miskii said:

Does this girl ring a bell? https://myanimelist.net/character/23496/Nymph
There's a scene of one of the filler chapters (at least on the manga, haven't watch the anime) where something like that happens, though the whole scene it's a parody of some other manga/anime xd.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 85 86 [87] 88 89 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

39 by Kenzolo-folk »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

131 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 1 hour ago

1 by Serafos »»
19 minutes ago

» Describe an anime in a funny way.

NOTAGLOWIE - Mar 2, 2022

33 by AverageRiceFan »»
21 minutes ago

» Anime Openings with Sound Effects

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 28

11 by AverageRiceFan »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.