Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 1:14 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I'm looking for anime openings with sound effects like the one shared below (Jojo franchise Op 2).

It sprung to mind while I was watching Yuuki Bakahatsu Bang Braven Ep 11's Op which seemed to have a couple of instances of it. And then I was trying to think of a few others but drew a blank. Searching up "Anime Op with sound effects" got me to the Op above but that seems to be about it.

Also, was there an Op with similar effects in one of Inuyasha's Op?

Can you think of any more?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 28, 1:46 PM

Aug 2023

Sei Juushi Bismarck
Some laser shots mainly.
Mar 28, 1:52 PM

Jan 2020

I think this could count.
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Mar 28, 2:06 PM

Dec 2015
the only one which I remember cause of playing AMQ is ver 5 from Testament Burst which has from I think 40th second sound effects:

Mar 31, 9:01 PM

Sep 2019
Looks like your correct about Inuyasha, but its not one opening, its all of the original series' openings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1QfqRTPUJI&list=PLpxlUa735MgCSPgUM5ihMlDVzSvjdBJgi

Some others im aware of

Mar 31, 9:31 PM
Dec 2019
There isn't a link on youtube, but one of the episodes of Mitsudomoe S1 had sound effects in the OP.
Mar 31, 9:46 PM

Apr 2020
I think Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny did that. Can't remember which one exactly, and if it were for every episodes though.
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Mar 31, 11:00 PM

Aug 2020
Both seasons of Zombieland Saga have openings with sound effects.
Apr 1, 2:38 AM

Oct 2013
A lot of Saint Seiya openings have sound effects, and they are done in a really good way. I recommend checking out those openings, however, be warned @_MushiRock11_ and anyone who'd like to only check out those opening themes: they feature spoilers of various sorts and intensity about arcs or series they are dedicated to. To not clog the thread, I will just post the iconic Pegasus Fantasy, aka Opening 1, of the original anime series.

The original version many of fans grew up with:

The remastered version (with more sound effects, so you may like this one more than the previous version):

While it's good, it doesn't provide the most intense SFX experience if compared to some other openings from this franchise (like Saint Seiya Omega's fourth opening, or Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold's opening).
Apr 1, 7:20 PM

Aug 2020
Yuu Yuu Hakusho and One Piece have some effects in some versions of their openings

Apr 8, 3:58 AM

Dec 2021
Just started watching Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, and hoo boy does it remind me why I do NOT like sound effects in an anime's OP.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 25, 9:36 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023

Absolute banger an of opening though
Gee, it sure is boring around here

More topics from this board

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

37 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
4 minutes ago

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 3 hours ago

60 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
5 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

67 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
7 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 9 hours ago

29 by Jackson1333 »»
9 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

66 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.