Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2019 10:42 AM
Oct 2018
Finally they reach the sea!!! Beautiful episode, the directing and compositing were very nice. Those sceneries <3
Jun 30, 2019 10:45 AM

Jan 2018
Farewell to my personal favourite anime season of all time. Everything about it from beginning to end was perfect in my eyes, yes, even the CGI colossal titan because it actually looked amazing. Season 4 should be as good if not better.

10/10.
Jun 30, 2019 10:52 AM

Jun 2014
Another season in the books, looking forward to the final season next Fall!!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 30, 2019 10:55 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
NakolHira said:
Season
Tokoya said:
Very curious to see how S4 will be handled since Wit is supposedly done (And will probably move on to Vinland Saga once the hype train starts)

Regardless, every single season that they did has been nothing short of amazing, including this one imo, so I'm very thankful to have had them be the ones to animate one of the greatest shounen series to ever grace this planet

Can't wait for the next season and most of all

WIT is gonna do season 4,Mate
We dunno if they are yet
Jun 30, 2019 10:57 AM
May 2017
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Ok so when eren said that if we kill the enemies on the other side of the sea, I wonder if he starting to become the villain????

Im assuming you're a manga reader, than you already know the answer my guy
Jun 30, 2019 11:05 AM

Jun 2014
I was crying nonstop, this final episode of season 3 made me so emotional.

Sayonara, sekai; sayonara, Eren's innocent days...

I was always joking about AoT should get a beach episode consider how much stress they went though, but dear lord the anime version really broke me for good

PS: based on the credits teaser, still seems to be Wit's style, must be Wit or IG again
Jun 30, 2019 11:20 AM

Sep 2016
This episode was absolutetly stunning. Eren's thoughts, Trost district's resettlement, we finally get them to see the sea, Mikasa and Armin smiles...

I'm going to miss AoT for a year but I'll wait impatiently
Jun 30, 2019 11:22 AM
Apr 2019
Daijovo, minna.
Production IG is still behind this project and since Isayama has put so emphasis on the anime we can easily imagine it would be a great work like this season.
Jun 30, 2019 11:43 AM
Sep 2017
Can't wait for the final season in 2020.
Episode was 10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2019 11:45 AM
Oct 2018
The other side of the sea....
Jun 30, 2019 12:01 PM

Jan 2018
I really loved this episode! It hit me hard when they finally went to the sea! Honestly this season was amazing and they've done an amazing job! It's a 10/10 for me!

Jun 30, 2019 12:09 PM

Jan 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Ok so when eren said that if we kill the enemies on the other side of the sea, I wonder if he starting to become the villain????

He probably won't become the villain, but manga readers are saying that he will become like Lelouch from Code Geass

So, hype is for real!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 30, 2019 12:11 PM

Nov 2016
This was a calm season finale that ended on a hopeful note. The sequence where everyone reached the ocean was simply beautiful. It's quite amazing if you think about all that happened to reach this point and the satisfaction was immense.

In terms of pure entertaiment season one might still be my first pick, but this season comes extremely close. Additionally, there's also so much story progression and payoff that it's definitely up there.

Also nice that as usual the final season was already announced, but I kinda expect a delay again. In any case, still looking forward to the adaptation of the final arc, a lot is getting lost while reading monthly, so I'm curious how I will react to the benefits of a weekly watch.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 30, 2019 12:19 PM

Feb 2014
Yes Yes Yes!!! We're in for one last ride. This season concluded pretty well with all those flashbacks and character development. Finally we gonna see the series conclude as a whole next year.

When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 30, 2019 12:27 PM

Jan 2018
dasprn said:
Yes Yes Yes!!! We're in for one last ride. This season concluded pretty well with all those flashbacks and character development. Finally we gonna see the series conclude as a whole next year.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 30, 2019 12:35 PM

Apr 2018
That scene at the sea was so beautiful. I love this series so much.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Jun 30, 2019 12:43 PM

Mar 2018
Nothing could make me hesitate from giving this season a 10/10.

A thrilling, action packed first part, with one of the most satisfying climax, followed by the most mind-blowing revelation there is.

This is one of the most well constructed stories I've had the pleasure to discover, and it's not even slowing down in the manga either, like how does this man do it ?

Perhaps the art could have sometimes been better and the directing didn't take a lot of risk when adapting. But it has never overshadowed my enjoyment.
Jun 30, 2019 12:44 PM

Jun 2008
Holy moly...what an absolutely amazing season!

Easily the best...EASILY!

Eren is basically the Three-eye Raven at this point...able to view memories and have control of Titans and has become very stoic and isn’t “himself” anymore!

This is quite the turn of events!

So happy that Armin got to see the Ocean...

And overall, the ending is very bittersweet...this is not the end, this is not the freedom they seek.

Season 4 is gonna be a fucking event!

2020 looking to be Japan’s year!

AOT Season 3 Part 2 = 10/10....AND....2019 AOTY!!!
Jun 30, 2019 12:44 PM

Sep 2008
Watched as raw, because I can't wait for subs.

Damn... ocean scene was so beautiful and touching...
I had tears in my eyes...
and that Eren's monologue totally shattered my heart into a million pieces.
I don't usually cry watching anime, but SNK just always hit with feels so hard.

Amazing episode!
Beautiful animation, wonderful music, best voice acting! *.*
10/10

Can't wait to see next season...
Oh... Is gonna be painfull to wait so long, but there is manga!

Really recommend to reading it :)
I started reading manga from chapter when season 3 part 1 ended,
now I thinking about reading old other chapters when I will wait for next seasons.

Ps. This episode is based on chapter chapter 90,
chapter 91 is beginning of next season.
Jun 30, 2019 12:49 PM

Oct 2018
Floch the embodiment of general audience/readers negative reception to AoT characters. Holy ***t Isayama

Beach episode gone wrong. How happy and sad, seeing the proof that the truth of Grisha's diaries and Eren's memories are true. The sea exist, but also this proofs the enemy. Which according to Eren, will eradicating those enemies, finally free them? Eren at the end is just fvcked up.

Fall 2020, Marley arc here I come!
Jun 30, 2019 12:59 PM

Oct 2017
Floch was dropping truth bombs in this episode. Eren and Mikasa needed to hear that. The world doesn’t revolve around them and there will be times that they don’t get what they want.

As a manga reader, I’m glad they animated the ocean scene perfectly.

Now, on to the final season/arc.
Bowman145Jun 30, 2019 1:05 PM
Jan 2018
someone on Reddit discussion forum is complaining about the scene they added with eren touching the titan and apparently suggests the wrong things
Nov 2017
2020 HERE WE COME!!
Jun 30, 2019 1:02 PM
Nov 2014
Oh my god, it’s such a masterpiece, 10/10
Jun 30, 2019 1:09 PM

Aug 2015
xxGrayxx said:
I really loved this episode! It hit me hard when they finally went to the sea! Honestly this season was amazing and they've done an amazing job! It's a 10/10 for me!

Mikasa x Armin confirmed?
Jun 30, 2019 1:15 PM

Jan 2014
Nice, can Eren bang Historia now?

I'm excited. In more ways than one. By the time the final season airs, I'd be entering university. Hopefully, I'll have time to watch it.

9/10.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jun 30, 2019 1:26 PM
May 2017
Mattinator95 said:
someone on Reddit discussion forum is complaining about the scene they added with eren touching the titan and apparently suggests the wrong things

Manga readers from reddit always got things to complain, define "wrong things"
Jun 30, 2019 1:28 PM

Dec 2017
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

I'm assuming something like this also because in the short stream for the final season Mikasa said "Eren... come back!". So either he'll literally go away in his lunacy or he'll change so much that he's barely recognizable. I guess it'll be the latter but I don't know, I don't read the manga.

We'll see in fall 2020.
Jun 30, 2019 1:33 PM

Jul 2017
Man, they've finally reached the sea! That was so heartwarming to watch. But then Eren's speech came, and now the hype comes into motion, because new enemies are coming, i can't wait to see what it is!

Overall, i thought that AoT was a great show already, but this Part 2 of season 3 was completely out of this world, with all the action, difficult decisions to make, bombastic revelations and much more.. Only 10 episodes were enough for one hell of a rollercoaster. And just like the number of episodes, this one gets a solid 10 from me. Can't wait for the madness that is about to happen next year in the final series!
Jun 30, 2019 1:35 PM

Sep 2014
Those ending flashforwards. Me likey
Jun 30, 2019 1:36 PM

Aug 2015
The sea was so beautiful, really nice finale!
Mikasa was so cute when she tried to smile there lol
10/10 can't wait for next season!
Jun 30, 2019 1:39 PM
Jan 2018
Edylson said:
Mattinator95 said:

Manga readers from reddit always got things to complain, define "wrong things"

quoting the user from Reddit

Mattinator95Jul 1, 2019 12:32 AM
Jun 30, 2019 1:43 PM

Feb 2018
Xenocrisi said:
I think I’m grasping just about 10% of the informations given lmfao

Don’t know what the fuck is going on

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1787758
Jun 30, 2019 1:49 PM

Aug 2015
Wait if the final season is already confirmed it means the manga already ended right?
Jun 30, 2019 1:53 PM

Jun 2016
rahamim said:
Wait if the final season is already confirmed it means the manga already ended right?

No. The manga is still publishing, but is in its final arc and ending soon according so isayama.
Jun 30, 2019 1:53 PM

May 2015
Mikasa was surprisingly cute at the sea scene.

"Hange, don't touch that." haha

It was very calm and beautiful episode. Emotional too, especially Eren going through the memory trip and never really seeing the sea like everyone else, for him, there are still enemies ahead and demons inside his own head.
I'm so glad we'll get to see more of this messed up stuff in the next season.

Overall, great season. Surely the best one of all SnK seasons yet.
Jun 30, 2019 1:56 PM
Aug 2015
Probably one of the best episodes of the show. Calm but so beautiful!!! The ocean scene I was waiting for was perfectly done and even better that all that I could imagine!!! The sound, the scenery, the light effects... Everything was gorgeous. It put every other anime to shame.

With the pictures they showed in the ending I really hope that Wit Studio is going to do the 4th and final season!! Can't wait for fall 2020!!!
Jun 30, 2019 2:04 PM

Apr 2019
the anime fell a lot, the story was horrible, and what the fuck was that from the guy to know the Existence Armin and the Misaka who had not even been born? 4/10
Jun 30, 2019 2:08 PM

Aug 2015
AyumiVk said:
rahamim said:

No. The manga is still publishing, but is in its final arc and ending soon according so isayama.

oh ok so it's about to end, I'm so proud of myself for not reading the manga and just sticking to the anime and now it's about to end, can't even describe how hyped I am right now let's go 2020!
Jun 30, 2019 2:09 PM

Nov 2013
the cutest smile in the world

they finally get to look at the sea, but not all of them feel happy huh

hype for season 4 that will come in just 1 year =O (mixed with a slight disappointment since it will be the end but whatever)
winddevil1Jun 30, 2019 2:19 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 30, 2019 2:11 PM

Sep 2018
This season it's just amazing, great job by Wit Studio like always
I keep moving forward
Jun 30, 2019 2:13 PM
Mar 2018
FanBoydaPururin said:
the anime fell a lot, the story was horrible, and what the fuck was that from the guy to know the Existence Armin and the Misaka who had not even been born? 4/10

Everything is connected through paths, which go beyond physical boundaries, which allowed him to know of something he shouldn't have. It's been shown a billion times like when Historia and Rod Reiss touched Eren in the crystal cave or when Historia touched Ymirs letter. The paths are a part of the world which havent been explained 100% yet. And what do you mean by "the story was horrible"? Do you mean the basement reveal or the plot of the Battle of Shiganshina? Would be cool if you could elaborate your opinion a bit more so this isn't just people saying "this good" or "this bad", but people discussing the episode.
Jun 30, 2019 2:17 PM

Feb 2011
They are not ready for what's to come.
Jun 30, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2019
memories that already exist all well, but memories that does not exist? this I found a crap, power to transfer the conscience to another part so body is another bad thing of this season, the policy part in Shingeki in the Kyojin is crap and bad exploited, out of nowhere after a mission they receive medals kkkkk save me , the anime decayed putting those power shit that has no meaning with the proposal of the work
Jun 30, 2019 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
CLAP CLAP CLAP x1000
Jun 30, 2019 2:33 PM

Mar 2018
Great finale, i always loved Attack on Titan even though it wasn't perfect, but this season was a masterpiece
Jun 30, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
God damn that final episode was good. My only issue is why wouldn't they finally show us what Frieda said to Grisha before he attacked them? I mean they brought the scene back again after Eren touched Historia yet still wouldn't show us the full conversation. The king was suppose to retaliate if they ever got attacked right?
And Eren has both of their memories so he should know at this point. Now they're either gonna have to bring the scene back for the 50th time or we're never gonna now. Pretty annoying.
They also shouldn't have used this stupid opening for the last 2 episodes. It just doesn't fit the current mood of the show AT ALL. Ideally they should have made another one for the second half.

Other than that the episode was amazing. Loved the confrontation at the beginning, loved the ocean scene (Mikasa is so fucking cute), loved the attention to detail with everyone else being amazed except for Eren because he already has memories of this. He's also the only one who knows first hand what they're facing.
I definitely like this newly developed Eren.
So while I definitely had some problems with this season, this was a very strong finish so overall I'll give it a 10/10.

Oh and SEASON 4 HYPE! We won't actually have to wait another 4 years. Yay!
I wonder if it's actually the final season or if the "final season" will be split into multiple parts like "Season 3" was.
Jun 30, 2019 2:41 PM

Sep 2014
So that was it. I have to say I had already high expectations after part one of season 3, but this was just amazing. Glad to see we are getting the full story (probably) next year.

I remember the long wait after season 1 so a single year will be short.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 30, 2019 2:44 PM

Feb 2016
As a Manga reader, this is hands down the best adaption ever. Can't wait for next year and yet the manga is expected to be finished by next year too. The only thing that concerns me is what studio is it going to be made from?
Jun 30, 2019 2:51 PM
Feb 2019
vegeta8639 said:
God damn that final episode was good. My only issue is why wouldn't they finally show us what Frieda said to Grisha before he attacked them? I mean they brought the scene back again after Eren touched Historia yet still wouldn't show us the full conversation. The king was suppose to retaliate if they ever got attacked right?
And Eren has both of their memories so he should know at this point. Now they're either gonna have to bring the scene back for the 50th time or we're never gonna now. Pretty annoying.
They also shouldn't have used this stupid opening for the last 2 episodes. It just doesn't fit the current mood of the show AT ALL. Ideally they should have made another one for the second half.

Other than that the episode was amazing. Loved the confrontation at the beginning, loved the ocean scene (Mikasa is so fucking cute), loved the attention to detail with everyone else being amazed except for Eren because he already has memories of this. He's also the only one who knows first hand what they're facing.
I definitely like this newly developed Eren.
So while I definitely had some problems with this season, this was a very strong finish so overall I'll give it a 10/10.

Oh and SEASON 4 HYPE! We won't actually have to wait another 4 years. Yay!
I wonder if it's actually the final season or if the "final season" will be split into multiple parts like "Season 3" was.

It's been stated that king will not do anything. He only threatened the world with the rumbling but wouldn't actually do anything. Frieda's eyes tell you everything you need to know. Those are the eyes of Karl Fritz's ideology taking over completely. We saw it clearly when Rod was talking about Uri and Frieda inheriting the founding titan. They had the same eyes as his father.
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
Today, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.