Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2019 8:30 AM

Sep 2017
Tsugu Tsugumomo
Season 2.
Man, I can't wait.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 6, 2019 8:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Is it a show worth watching?

I’ve a tendency to watch all previous content(s) for a wide majority of shows getting an upcoming sequel project, you see. Hence, I’d like to know if this show will be worth the watch or if it is just another skip-able project as a whole.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 6, 2019 8:45 AM
Oct 2016
OH MA~N!!!
I THOUGHT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
I STARTED READING THE MANGA FEW DAYS AGO!!
Mar 6, 2019 8:47 AM
Jun 2017
_MushiRock11_ said:

I’ve a tendency to watch all previous content(s) for a wide majority of shows getting an upcoming sequel project, you see. Hence, I’d like to know if this show will be worth the watch or if it is just another skip-able project as a whole.

It is a decent anime but if you don't watch it you won't be missing out. If you have time to spend however it could be worth your time. (tho most seasonal anime are better than this show imo)
Mar 6, 2019 8:50 AM
Apr 2018
already liked the original anime but check it out if you didn't already
Mar 6, 2019 8:58 AM

Feb 2013
About damn time. First season didn't even get to the good stuff. Kazuya's OP as fuck.
Mar 6, 2019 9:05 AM
Sep 2014
I rly enjoyed the manga and there are some figths that are amazing
Mar 6, 2019 9:07 AM
Apr 2017
But is it gonna be uncensored? That is the question we must ask ourselves.
Mar 6, 2019 9:17 AM
Mar 2018
Damn so it's confirmed that ss2 is coming?

That takes like 3 years. Hope it'll get paid off.
Mar 6, 2019 9:22 AM
Mar 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:

Depends. The first season is just all around the fan service and character intro, the real plot only starts from ss2 onwards. It has amazing soundtrack and animation btw.
Mar 6, 2019 9:27 AM

May 2009
ThereArentNames said:
But is it gonna be uncensored? That is the question we must ask ourselves.

Only Japanese BDs will be uncensored. Funishit released some episodes on BD using tv (censored) source.
Mar 6, 2019 9:55 AM

Nov 2012
Yeah so when are we going to get the ova?
Its still "pending approval" on the site.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Mar 6, 2019 10:13 AM

May 2012
I'm so happy

The only bad news is that it comes 2020, not 2019
Mar 6, 2019 10:39 AM

May 2015
wait is it season 2 or a ova
My Candies:
Mar 6, 2019 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
I'm here for it...
Mar 6, 2019 10:49 AM

Jun 2017
APPROVED! (I never thought this would get S2 since S1 barely went into the story lol, guess the fanservice in itself was effective xD)
Mar 6, 2019 11:35 AM

Mar 2013
the mal notification is realy the best thing ever (and japan choice of sequel of course)
Mar 6, 2019 1:14 PM

Oct 2008
Season 2? From the video it looked like a crowd funded OVA.

_MushiRock11_ said:

Its a battle shounen that is very VERY heavy on the ecchi and lolis. If you get offended at either of those then you should move on, if not, then I can tell you it is definitely one of the better ones in those categories.
Mar 6, 2019 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
_MushiRock11_ said:

Depends on what you like. It has some decent fighting, and also has a lot of fanservice. There's also a backstory with MC and his mom that they tease that seems pretty interesting.

The fan service is also kind of odd too. At least when it was airing, there was lots of nudity but nothing shown (typical god rays, convenient hand placement, etc). But at the same time, there was an episode where MC legit gets jerked off in the bathroom, which they obviously dont show, but then they straight up show the aftermath with the girl covered in splooge...and it's undeniably jizz. I think the girl even makes a remark about it. Was kind of jaw-dropping for a show that didn't even come close to showing nips or anything.
Mar 6, 2019 1:52 PM

Oct 2008
Jonesy974 said:

The fan service is also kind of odd too. At least when it was airing, there was lots of nudity but nothing shown (typical god rays, convenient hand placement, etc). But at the same time, there was an episode where MC legit gets jerked off in the bathroom, which they obviously dont show, but then they straight up show the aftermath with the girl covered in splooge...and it's undeniably jizz. I think the girl even makes a remark about it. Was kind of jaw-dropping for a show that didn't even come close to showing nips or anything.

You need to watch the BDs, airing broadcast was intentionally censored.
Mar 6, 2019 2:18 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
HardcoreAnimeFan said:
It is a decent anime but if you don't watch it you won't be missing out. If you have time to spend however it could be worth your time. (tho most seasonal anime are better than this show imo)

Right, thanks for the solid answer! It’s just what I needed, :)

Gloomy-eyes said:

Depends. The first season is just all around the fan service and character intro, the real plot only starts from ss2 onwards. It has amazing soundtrack and animation btw.

Cool, that’s good to know, thanks!

akihikosama said:

Its a battle shounen that is very VERY heavy on the ecchi and lolis. If you get offended at either of those then you should move on, if not, then I can tell you it is definitely one of the better ones in those categories.

I’m not offended by it per se but I usually tend to keep my distance from them. Well, might give it a binge sometime when I’m in the mood for some Ecchi.

Thanks!

Jonesy974 said:

Depends on what you like. It has some decent fighting, and also has a lot of fanservice. There's also a backstory with MC and his mom that they tease that seems pretty interesting.

Now that’s something I surely won’t find pleasing...

I like shows with decent fighting and a good backstory as the root of the story though, but I’m not really sure that’d apply here after the scene you just briefly mentioned clearly overwhelming the latter.

Thanks for sharing this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 6, 2019 2:19 PM

Aug 2013
akihikosama said:
Jonesy974 said:

Oh did they actually have nips in the BD version? The way the broadcast version was drawn (hand/clothing/body positions, etc) made it seem like a lighter ecchi show. I don't recall their being too many blatant TV broadcast god rays.
Mar 6, 2019 2:28 PM

Oct 2008
Jonesy974 said:
akihikosama said:

Oh did they actually have nips in the BD version? The way the broadcast version was drawn (hand/clothing/body positions, etc) made it seem like a lighter ecchi show. I don't recall their being too many blatant TV broadcast god rays.

Yeah they did, BDs were much much more explicit. The animators were just that good at covering up the fact that they censored a bunch of stuff. Light rays and steam is a cheap/easy way, but they took a harder approach to censor using hair and zooming which is not as easily identifiable.
Mar 6, 2019 2:59 PM

Aug 2013
akihikosama said:
Jonesy974 said:

Yeah they did, BDs were much much more explicit. The animators were just that good at covering up the fact that they censored a bunch of stuff. Light rays and steam is a cheap/easy way, but they took a harder approach to censor using hair and zooming which is not as easily identifiable.

Oh wow, good to know. I'll have to rewatch it again with the BDs before the new season.
Good for the animators too. Last show I can even think of that actually did re-drawing like that is Monster Musume.
Mar 6, 2019 3:17 PM

Oct 2008
Jonesy974 said:
akihikosama said:

Oh wow, good to know. I'll have to rewatch it again with the BDs before the new season.
Good for the animators too. Last show I can even think of that actually did re-drawing like that is Monster Musume.

Yeah Monster Musume is a good comparison.
Mar 6, 2019 3:47 PM

Dec 2012

I never thought this day would come, DEAR GOD
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Mar 6, 2019 5:23 PM

Dec 2009
Here i was thinking this wouldn't happen because the sales didn't do good at all compared to it's stacked season...

Holy hell am i stoked!

Jonesy974 said:
akihikosama said:

Artist even draws uncensored genitals for the manga before censoring for publication lul. It's definitely a high level lewd series to the core.
GenesisAriaMar 6, 2019 5:39 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 6, 2019 7:05 PM

Aug 2013
GenesisAria said:
Here i was thinking this wouldn't happen because the sales didn't do good at all compared to it's stacked season...

Holy hell am i stoked!

Jonesy974 said:

Artist even draws uncensored genitals for the manga before censoring for publication lul. It's definitely a high level lewd series to the core.

Oh shit, for real? Does he like release those separately on like a twitter account or is that just something he's stated that he does?
Mar 6, 2019 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Season one was worth it just for the pudding song. Everything else is gravy.
Mar 6, 2019 11:56 PM

Mar 2015
Quite unexpected. I read the first season was underwhelming so no chances of a second season. I've been dying to hear the haughty voice make a come back.
Mar 7, 2019 12:51 AM

Aug 2017
season 2? hell fucking yes i cant wait for it lol tho i kinda read the manga/LN
Mar 7, 2019 3:17 AM
Mar 2018
It's also confirmed that even the OVA is coming out as well
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsugumomo
Mar 7, 2019 5:09 AM
Apr 2018
A sequel????? Man, I sure was not expecting this piece of news. I actually enjoyed the first season so I might give a try when it starts airing.
Mar 7, 2019 5:19 AM

Dec 2009
Jonesy974 said:
GenesisAria said:

Holy hell am i stoked!

Oh shit, for real? Does he like release those separately on like a twitter account or is that just something he's stated that he does?
You have to kinda search for them, but they get around.

vong10 said:
Quite unexpected. I read the first season was underwhelming so no chances of a second season. I've been dying to hear the haughty voice make a come back.
From what i've heard from manga readers, the early part of the manga is underwhelming anyways, so it's not a good measure of the series. I could feel it's spark though, like a high quality version of the classic style of ecchi harem action fantasy.
GenesisAriaMar 7, 2019 5:23 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 7, 2019 5:36 AM

Mar 2015
vong10 said:
From what i've heard from manga readers, the early part of the manga is underwhelming anyways, so it's not a good measure of the series. I could feel it's spark though, like a high quality version of the classic style of ecchi harem action fantasy.[/quote]

I personally liked it although I believe it could've been more popular if it were 24 episodes. It definitely had potential, just the build up was a bit slow so I'm glad it's got a 2nd season coming.
Mar 14, 2019 3:26 AM

Sep 2007
Oh maaaaaaan !
I'm the happiest man alive today !
Mar 25, 2019 9:31 AM
May 2016
Aired: 2020-?
oh man :(
Aug 23, 2019 7:52 AM
Aug 2019
Great news, underrated gem. I thought it is generic but I enjoyed season 1 than I expected.
Also, the animation is so smooth too.
rreflectAug 23, 2019 8:59 AM
Oct 19, 2019 7:40 AM
May 2016
I wonder when the dub is going to come out for s2
Dec 29, 2019 3:31 AM
Dec 2016
This garbage got the second season. I disappointed in this world
Mar 18, 2020 7:18 PM
Jun 2013
3 long ass years but its finally here! im so hype for this. i literally forgot what this was about or what even happened but i rated it 10/10 so i must have loved it! i will rewatch season one a week before the second season starts so it can be fresh in my brain and i know whats going on lol
Mar 19, 2020 1:33 AM
Feb 2017
its underatted but s2 is gonna change this i guess
Mar 19, 2020 9:34 AM
Jan 2018
I'm surprised considering the manga becomes alot more ecchi and almost hentai if I remember
Mar 26, 2020 4:11 AM

Jan 2013
S1 was just getting good as it wrapped up, so this is great news. Although, I may just wait for the BD release, I can't stand watching censored shows, and I have a feeling the ecchi will be ramped up, because I've heard the manga is pretty shameless in that regard.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 2, 2020 6:58 PM

Apr 2020
Lina_Koshkina said:

i think more garbage is you
Apr 2, 2020 9:48 PM

Apr 2015
Sirenka27 said:
Lina_Koshkina said:

i think more garbage is you

Ignore them, pretty sure they're a troll. They gave the 1st season a 7 and have this as PTW.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 3, 2020 12:07 PM
Jun 2012
And you waiting to end of year when uncensored BDs will out. AT-X page https://www.at-x.com/program/detail/11929 do not have parent lock TV version it will be censored trash not worth watching.
May 11, 2020 5:28 PM
Mar 2020
So did this show advertise at all, I just saw it by chance after it's been airing for 6 episodes at this point

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsugu Tsugumomo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2020

84 by rohan121 »»
Apr 4, 2:22 PM

» season 3?

EmirDuja - May 4, 2021

11 by the7threvival »»
Oct 6, 2023 5:29 PM

Poll: » Tsugu Tsugumomo Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2020

35 by Gazz »»
Apr 11, 2023 4:09 AM

Poll: » Tsugu Tsugumomo Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2020

37 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 15, 2023 11:16 AM

Poll: » Tsugu Tsugumomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2020

55 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.