Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
With the way Raphtalia matured now, even her personality matures too.

However, the most important part of the epsiode is the egg they found and the creature that hatched from it. It became a cute little bird that quickly grew fond of Naofumi lol. So glad it kicked that stupid Spear Hero.

I also find that race between him and Naofumi pretty amusing. Spear Hero can't even when after cheating lmao. Firo is such a cutie :D

Stark700Feb 6, 2019 8:00 AM
Feb 6, 2019 5:39 AM

Jul 2014
That was too fast, I didn't expect to see Firo's human form until next episode tbh. Although I am still glad I got animated Firo this week either way.
Feb 6, 2019 6:00 AM

Aug 2017
Good episode. Firo is cute.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 6, 2019 6:36 AM
Dec 2017
Nurguburu said:
Good episode. Firo is cute.

This is by far the most important thing now is it?
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Feb 6, 2019 7:35 AM

Sep 2009
filo is cute and all but no one is talking about how we might get the
BrandonFeb 7, 2019 5:59 AM
Feb 6, 2019 7:47 AM
Dec 2018
Pls someone gif. Filo kicking spear hero
Feb 6, 2019 8:05 AM
a car

Jun 2017
Now we can safely call this show AOTS.
Feb 6, 2019 8:14 AM

Nov 2016
Lmao, dat kick in the balls, tho. Well done bird loli.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 6, 2019 8:18 AM

Apr 2016
"what is gacha"

A dark and cruel magic from another world. Also, from this episode onwards Raphtalia will start to be jealous of filo right ?

komic said:
no one is talking about how we might get the Queen's brutal take down of the king sooner the later.

ofc no one is talking about it, here look :

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

see ?
Feb 6, 2019 8:21 AM
Dec 2015
Aniteku said:

Here you go, took me some time.

Feb 6, 2019 8:23 AM

Aug 2018
firo is too cute wtf
Feb 6, 2019 8:25 AM
Mar 2016
This episode was just fun to watch. It is a very nice change of pace from what we had before. It's great to see Naofumi more positive and gaining people who seem to believe him. The funniest part of this episode is the fact that Myne doesn't realize what she has done. Forever in those villagers eyes the Shield Hero will be the liberator and the Spear Hero the oppressor. She is actually helping Naofumi's reputation. I liked the Bow and Sword Hero at the beginning of the episode at least they have some honor to them. Spear Hero is either actually evil or too stupid to comprehend that he almost forced the biggest victims of the last wave out of their homes. Filo/Firo is very cute I can't wait to see what happens with her.

This series has a lot of potential. I am very excited for what will happen in the future.
Feb 6, 2019 8:25 AM

Jun 2017
Swagernator said:
"what is gacha"

A dark and cruel magic from another world. Also, from this episode onwards Raphtalia will start to be jealous of filo right ?

komic said:
no one is talking about how we might get the Queen's brutal take down of the king sooner the later.

see ?

Inhabitants of an Isekai will never know the emptiness of not pulling Ishtar after 240 Quartz
http://steinsgate.jp/10th/ FGO:591,495,201 (NA)
Feb 6, 2019 8:28 AM

Sep 2018
For only 100 silver coins you get beautiful bird/angel girl,that likes kicking Bitch Hero in the nuts.......that's a good deal :D
well that's just my opinion.....

Sep 2018
Filo tan finally makes an appearance, she leveled up so fast, i guess the anime can catch up to the manga if it keeps up this pace

Dec 2017
I have to admit, I was surprised we got to see the queen this soon. It did make sense though, so I won't complain!

But I do think the episode was a bit rushed and I would've actually liked to see Naofumi feed and level Firo and not just the way it was done in the episode. A bit of a shame, since it made her growing up and liking Naofumi way more endearing.

And the kick! Ah, I would've liked to actually see her slam her leg in his crotch, it would've been more satisfying.

I'm just really confused why they already showed Firo in her human form this episode. It probably doesn't matter that much, I still don't understand why they changed it from the manga and LN though...

I still liked the episode a lot, it was just a fun little ride and a break for Naofumi and Raphtalia.
Feb 6, 2019 8:31 AM
Jan 2018
ouch right in the balls ,
Feb 6, 2019 8:32 AM

Jan 2015
Oh Filo looks so cute
Feb 6, 2019 8:33 AM
Jun 2016
Now I missed loli raccon girl..
Feb 6, 2019 8:33 AM

Mar 2018
nice now we can see two girls blushing every episode instead of one
poop
Feb 6, 2019 8:34 AM
Dec 2018
PiiTonttu said:
Aniteku said:

PiiTonttu said:
Aniteku said:

Thank you now i can enjoy this moment all day long 😉
Feb 6, 2019 8:34 AM

Oct 2018
This is my favorite episode so far, I really enjoyed it
Rapthalia of course is still cute, I really like her :D

The sword and bow heroes are seriously good guys, they need more screen time, and RIP spear hero's balls

I'm wondering who that woman was at the beginning, and if she's on Naofumi's side
I assume those people who appeared out of nowhere were her people, and they seemed to help Naofumi for some reason

Also, I'm really looking forward to see what kind of person Filo is, I think she's gonna that always cheery type

I can already see Raphtalia will be jealous sometimes for not being the only one at Naofumi'a side :d
I just hope there won't bee too much of it

I'm wondering if she's in love with Naofumi? 🤔😅
-Aincrad-Feb 6, 2019 9:19 AM
Feb 6, 2019 8:36 AM

Jul 2014
The king attempts to screw Naofumi is getting ridiculous at this point, and he get roasted every time he try his shit lol.

Virgin Raphtalia is worth around 35 golden coins. This is like twice the price of that lvl75 wolf, and like 1000x her original price as a little girl? Jesus. In the LN/Manga Naofumi actually consider selling her.

The episode has pacing issues but overall it was a good change of tone after the last episode.
Feb 6, 2019 8:37 AM

Feb 2018
I was expecting this
Feb 6, 2019 8:39 AM

Jul 2017
At least Sword-bro and Bow-bro are starting to realize that Naofumi isn't as scum as they thought he was
Feb 6, 2019 8:39 AM

Jul 2014
Swagernator said:
"what is gacha"

komic said:

see ?

Actually yeah, their relationship is close to that of love rivals more than anything.
Feb 6, 2019 8:40 AM

Apr 2018
Aniteku said:

Here you go

Feb 6, 2019 8:40 AM

Jul 2014
Japan, where young boy's sexual fantasies get made into shows and aired on TV.
Feb 6, 2019 8:44 AM

Jun 2010
ArdanazFeb 9, 2019 2:36 AM
Feb 6, 2019 8:44 AM

Jan 2018
There was an opening for a loli now that Raphtalia has grown
Now it's filled with crotch kicking loli bird yay
Feb 6, 2019 8:49 AM
Sep 2018
Easily the worst episode so far. The race animation was pretty bad and they rushed the pacing.

Why doesn't the Queen leave a representative to keep the king in check?

Also, obvious waifu bait is obvious.
Feb 6, 2019 8:50 AM

Feb 2015
Ahhhhh, there goes my expectative of a "well made" isekai.
Feb 6, 2019 8:54 AM

Oct 2018
DumpsterKing said:
Easily the worst episode so far. The race animation was pretty bad and they rushed the pacing.

You seriously pay so much attention to the animation?
I don't understand people who care about it
You must've paused it every second to look for mistakes, if it seemed bad to you
Just enjoy the anime...
-Aincrad-Feb 6, 2019 8:58 AM
Feb 6, 2019 8:57 AM
Jan 2018
I'm really glad that we got a more laid back episode this time. Naofumi and Raphtalia deserve the happiness they received in this episode.
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Feb 6, 2019 8:59 AM

Jul 2014
The racing animation was pretty decent. it was nothing out of this world and they used some CGI but overall it looked good.

Does it have to look like movie quality every time? The wave animation is a good example of poor execution and animation, but this one was decent imo.
Feb 6, 2019 9:01 AM

Sep 2014
The race was enjoyable to see. That kick in the crotch was hella satisfying too. And now we have our loli (Raphtalia was temporarily one).
Feb 6, 2019 9:02 AM
Apr 2016
Yes great plot, a bird turned into a loli-voice naked girl, TOTALLY amazing plot!

Jun 2017
-Aincrad- said:
DumpsterKing said:

You seriously pay so much attention to the animation?
You must've paused it every second to look for mistakes, if it seemed bad to you
Just enjoy the anime...

That is bs, the animation and art were lackluster in comparison to the last episodes.
http://steinsgate.jp/10th/ FGO:591,495,201 (NA)

May 2015
Oh my, these cheaters are so lame.
And why Filo just has to be a little girl? lmao
Feb 6, 2019 9:07 AM
Sep 2018
-Aincrad- said:
DumpsterKing said:

Do you seriously pay so much attention to the animation?
You must've paused it every second to look for mistakes if it seemed bad to you
Just enjoy the anime...
There weren't any big mistakes with the animation I noticed, it lacks fluidity and expression.
Feb 6, 2019 9:09 AM
Feb 2016
Skana said:
Why everything has to turn into cute fucking girls?
Overall is a good episode. Full of clichès but it's expected when the anime we are talking about is an isekai.

I dropped the anime after this.
Feb 6, 2019 9:09 AM

Feb 2016
lmao a lot of people angry because a child bird transformed into a child girl.

This was a really satisfying episode when it comes to Lance "Hero" and that bitch losing against all odds even with cheats lol.

That kick in the nuts tho. 10/10
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 6, 2019 9:10 AM
Feb 2016
2ego said:
Yes great plot, a bird turned into a loli-voice naked girl, TOTALLY amazing plot!

Right? Hahahahaha
Feb 6, 2019 9:14 AM

Oct 2018
Seriously, stop whining people and wait until the next episode, they will probably explain why she turned into a human
Feb 6, 2019 9:15 AM

Mar 2017
Queen made her appearance.
The king, Malty and Motoyasu are still a scum huh. Cheating a second time how pathetic. They are making me post nothing but insults every week lol.
Filo grew up pretty fast. Also gained her human like form.
Feb 6, 2019 9:16 AM
Sep 2016
What's with the Hidoi/Meanie that Naofumi heard in his dream just before the transformation scene?

Feb 6, 2019 9:16 AM
Nov 2018
-Aincrad- said:

The sword and bow heroes are seriously good guys, they need more screen time, and RIP spear hero's balls

I'm wondering who that woman was at the beginning, and if she's on Naofumi's side
I assume those people who appeared out of nowhere were her people, and they seemed to help Naofumi for some reason

Also, I'm really looking forward to see what kind of person Filo is, I think she's gonna that always cheery
-Aincrad- said:

Also, I'm really looking forward to see what kind of person Filo is, I think she's gonna that always cheery type

I can already see Raphtalia will be jealous sometimes for not being the only one at Naofumi'a side :d
type

I think its the queen dude. Its explains why the princess was ordered around, and why she lived in a castle, and takinh matter to the affairs
Feb 6, 2019 9:18 AM

Apr 2015
While I'm still not a fan of the story's attempts to victimize Naofumi and villainize Myne & co to an almost comical degree, I rather liked the more lax vibe this episode gave me.

Filo is an entertaining addition to the group ( as I'm a fan of large groups adventuring ) so as long as it doesn't delve into loli harem shenanigans I'm excited. I also like the prospect of them travelling around and experiencing all kinds of things far away from this forced injustice plot.

Give me comfy adventures and I'll be happy.

Aside from that I'm not exactly a fan of the show's habit to follow up on a new character's addition to the main cast with a time skip accompanied by some still frames panning across the screen. That's the second time this has happened now and I wish they'd make that bonding experience feel a bit more organic. You're an anime, make use of what you can achieve as a medium.

Mar 2016
We need a Team Rocket ref meme for that scene where Filo kicked Spear Douche so high up and in the balls xDD

Jul 2014
Since when people complain about animals turning into loli girls? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

545 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 29, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

242 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 9:08 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

271 by Der_Body »»
Apr 26, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

195 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 7:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.