Forum Settings
Forums

'Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash' Movie Trilogy Announces Staff Members

New
Jan 11, 2019 5:17 AM

Nov 2007

A trailer for the previously announced Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash movie trilogy has been released and announced staff members. The movie trilogy is slated for "next winter."

Staff
Director: Shukou Murase (Gyakusatsu Kikan)
Script: Yasuyuki Mutou (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)
Character Design: pablo uchida (Gundam: G no Reconguista design works), Naoyuki Onda (Shingeki no Bahamut series), Shigeki Kuhara (ClassicaLoid 2nd Season ep.15 original illustration)
Original Character Design: Haruhiko Mikimoto (Macross series character designer)
Mechanical Design: Hajime Katoki (Mobile Suit Gundam NT), Kimitoshi Yamane (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin), Seiichi Nakatani (Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt), Nobuhiko Genma (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)
Original Mechanical Design: Yasuhiko Moriki (Akanesasu Shoujo clutter design)
Art Director: Hideki Nakamura (Shingeki no Bahamut series)
Color Design: Takako Suzuki (Mobile Suit Gundam NT)
Director of Photography: Kentarou Waki (Sword Art Online: Alicization)
CG Director: Ryuukou Masuo (Gyakusatsu Kikan, Tomohiro Fujie (Mobile Suit Gundam NT)
Editing: Daisuke Imai (Hoshi to Tsubasa no Paradox)
Sound Production: Kouji Kasamatsu (Mary to Majo no Hana sound effects)
Recording Production: Eriko Kimura (Karigurashi no Arrietty sound director)
Music: Hiroyuki Sawano (Kotetsujou no Kabaneri)

Trailer

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Source: Comic Natalie
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 11, 2019 5:33 AM

Nov 2007
This is kind of... not what I was expecting.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 11, 2019 5:53 AM

Aug 2008
I only know of Hathaway because of the G Generation games, but never knew what it was about. I'm too lazy too read the novels, so this is good chance to get into it.
Jan 11, 2019 6:35 AM
Jul 2011
Hiroyuki Sawano!!! <3
Jan 11, 2019 7:23 AM

Nov 2008
BTW, if NT succeeds in US theaters, we may get this in our theaters, keep a look out for it in the future.

Jan 11, 2019 9:25 AM

Dec 2015
The script guy's credit doesn't inspire me though it's more the author's fault that Unicorn is ... whzt it is. I still fear how this will be connected to everything useless around Unicorn and the CCA world.
The charadesigners? Well... I kind of hoped that we would get a 2nd Gundam series "drawn" by Mikimoto. Arf... this is doomed to look inferior to the few illustrations now. And too much "recent". @CodeBlazeFate
As for the composer... this guy makes anything sound grandiloquent in a pejorative way. Great.

No Tomino, no deal... more seriously, why isn't he there as consultant at the very least??

@kyuu_oppa What's your problem with the guy?
Jan 11, 2019 9:48 AM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
The script guy's credit doesn't inspire me though it's more the author's fault that Unicorn is ... whzt it is. I still fear how this will be connected to everything useless around Unicorn and the CCA world.
The charadesigners? Well... I kind of hoped that we would get a 2nd Gundam series "drawn" by Mikimoto. Arf... this is doomed to look inferior to the few illustrations now. And too much "recent". @CodeBlazeFate
As for the composer... this guy makes anything sound grandiloquent in a pejorative way. Great.

No Tomino, no deal... more seriously, why isn't he there as consultant at the very least??

@kyuu_oppa What's your problem with the guy?
All of that sounds disheartening (I cannot watch the viseo btw)
Jan 11, 2019 12:44 PM

Apr 2012
Ergo proxy director ?! Sign me up.

Jan 11, 2019 2:05 PM

Jul 2010
Honestly the animation look gross to me but hey I'm in the minority since a lot of people think it's gorgeous.
Jan 11, 2019 2:17 PM

Jan 2009
looks like the robots are 3DCG welp as long as they make it look cool im not worried
Jan 11, 2019 2:45 PM

Oct 2010
This was too early to show. Looks like web animation.
Jan 11, 2019 3:15 PM

Oct 2018
Murase as director? Awesome. Shame about CG-bots and Waki as director of photography, really don't like these gradient filters. Still, I am hyped!
Jan 11, 2019 9:19 PM
Sep 2018
Pissed, wished it was the unicorn and thunderbolt styled animation. Still, hyped

More topics from this board

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' Second Season Announced

Nioxys - Mar 23

21 by andragosha »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
3 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by ST63LTH »»
8 hours ago

» Undead Unluck Unveiled: Let's Talk Muscles with Yoshifumi Tozuka

Kineta - Mar 19

4 by Anime_Luv »»
9 hours ago

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

18 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.