Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2018 7:05 PM

Sep 2018
For the sake of continuing your blood line? Because it's the "norm" of what defines a complete life?
Any preference to gender?
If no, why? too much work?

Personally for me,
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 28, 2018 7:10 PM

Mar 2016
Yes, because my lover wants them. But I personally did not want any.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Oct 28, 2018 7:19 PM

Sep 2018
YaoiMaster said:

rofl, that's kinda fucked up considering you have to bear the pain of child birth.
Oct 28, 2018 7:23 PM

Mar 2016
jesteri said:
YaoiMaster said:

rofl, that's kinda fucked up considering you have to bear the pain of child birth.
Hm? No, I do not. I mean, due to certain circumstances. And there is always adoption.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adenomata affronted.
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Oct 28, 2018 7:25 PM

Sep 2018
YaoiMaster said:
jesteri said:

Hm? No, I do not. I mean, due to certain circumstances. And there is always adoption.

Ahhh, forgot about that. Still nonetheless is a big thing to take in, the time, the stress, zzz
Oct 28, 2018 7:27 PM

Mar 2016
jesteri said:
YaoiMaster said:

Ahhh, forgot about that. Still nonetheless is a big thing to take in, the time, the stress, zzz
You're right, I find it overwhelming. But at least it will not be anytime soon.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Adenomata affronted.
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Oct 28, 2018 7:34 PM

Feb 2018
Never... I feel like there are a lot of people in today's society that feel that both partners in a relationship can have dream careers and raise kids at the same time. That's not how it works. I don't want them because I am to impatient and am more suited for the career life then the house life.
Oct 28, 2018 7:40 PM

Aug 2015
Nope, because it's a big responsibility and I don't think I have the capacity to handle it. Maybe I would have if I grew up to be more mature, but I don't think I'll change much from what I am now.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Oct 28, 2018 7:52 PM

Jan 2015
Hell no those littleturds suck the life put of you
Waste of time and space
Grow up to be a waste of investment and disappointment and drag u down

ur opinion = shit
Oct 28, 2018 7:58 PM

Sep 2018
Not really because not only are kids expensive and hard to deal with, I’ll probably be a terrible parent and name them cheeseburger and accidentally leave my baby on the roof
Oct 28, 2018 8:32 PM

Sep 2012
i see it as a logical conclusion to a lot of my problems in life.
and i think i'd make an amazing dad.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Oct 28, 2018 8:53 PM
Jul 2018
I’ve never been a fan of kids, personally. I much prefer having pets. With kids, there’s a great deal of time, stess, money, and responsibility involved that I don’t really want to deal with, even more so than with pets. Even so, I’m still young, and it’s possible I’ll change my mind some day. I find myself warming up to kids as I get older, but I still just don’t like them very much. Anyway, I’m only 18, so there’s plenty of time for me to focus on other things until I start thinking about kids, like my studies, for instance.
Oct 28, 2018 8:58 PM

Jun 2014
I will never want kids, ever. They're annoying, and they have short attention spans.

I would never want such as burdensome responsibility. I pity those who have children.

Oct 28, 2018 9:05 PM

Oct 2010
Yes, I plan to have a child soon after my husband and I both start working full-time jobs. I planned to have two in the past, but now I think I would rather have one so we can do more for them financially.
Oct 28, 2018 9:09 PM

Jan 2009
if i get lucky enough to have financial security then why not but i only prefer 1 child
Oct 28, 2018 9:15 PM

Jul 2013
Not really.. Seems like too much of a hassle :p

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Oct 28, 2018 9:22 PM

Sep 2018
I've never wanted children. Whenever it was brought up, I was always told "you'll change your mind when you're older" ... well I'm old now, and I still don't want any.

I can't even stand babysitting.

I'm not mean or rude to children I meet though, and if someone wants kids or has kids that's on them. I do me, you do you boo boo.

Oct 28, 2018 9:40 PM

May 2016
i think so...
my current bf does want kids in the future, but deep down i dont want them.
if i don't have kids it's just going to suck when i'm really old that there will be no one to take care or look after me or my husband

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Oct 28, 2018 9:57 PM

Apr 2013
Pewpewnathieboo said:
I've never wanted children. Whenever it was brought up, I was always told "you'll change your mind when you're older" ... well I'm old now, and I still don't want any.

Basically this for me too. I prefer to focus on my career and enjoy my own personal free time instead of accepting extra responsibility.
Oct 28, 2018 10:07 PM

Oct 2013
My boyfriend and I joke about having mini me’s. Realistically... no. I don’t have the patience and I’d rather spend my money traveling.
Oct 28, 2018 11:48 PM
Jul 2018
I have a lot of mental issues and I don't want my kids to inherit them. So basically, I don't want kids because they will suffer too much.
Oct 29, 2018 12:06 AM

Jan 2013
I'm not planning to have kids, they really annoy me and I think I'd be a bad mother, but I can't exclude the possibility of meeting "the right person".
Oct 29, 2018 12:10 AM

Feb 2018
i don't want to miss out on the experience of being a mom; giving birth and raising your own child,
it's a part of life that i'd definitely love to see for myself. i think i might want a boy and a girl, but as
long as they're born healthy, that's enough.

Oct 29, 2018 12:14 AM

Apr 2016
No, the reason ? I dont want them to watch 999th season of their favorite battle shounen.
Oct 29, 2018 5:22 AM

Jul 2015
3 kids would be a good number, but I don't plan to have them for at least another 5 years.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Oct 29, 2018 5:26 AM

Apr 2013
I'm afraid that decision is not for me to make unless I would adopt someone. But I won't do that.
Oct 29, 2018 5:35 AM

Jan 2016
Yes. I just want to. Not too much, 1-2 are enough.
I don't like babysitting, but i kinda exicted to develop them and just see how they grow.
Oct 29, 2018 5:50 AM

Sep 2014
While I'm really not a fan of children, I guess I would be fine with two kids of both genders at most. But still I think it's too early for me to think about that tbh and I guess my future SO (if I find one) will also be an important factor of my final decision.
Oct 29, 2018 6:19 AM

Aug 2010
I would definitely want to have kids in the future. Probably 1 girl and 1 boy. I'm currently trying to develop a good career before I even start to think about kids though. Being financially stable is the most important thing in my life right now.

Oct 29, 2018 6:37 AM

May 2014
No i don't. I don't see myself as the mother type and i'm not the type of person who finds babies and kids cute. I could always have a change of heart in the future though.
Oct 29, 2018 7:15 AM

Nov 2017
Nope, never saw any good reason to have 'em. Whilst I love my niece to death, I know myself to know that I won't have the patience for raising a kid. I'll definitely make a great husband, but I don't feel I'm cut out to be a dad.

I don't like the fact society has such a natalist attitude. 'Cause no one so far has given me a single non-selfish reason that justifies having a child. But it's always amusing when someone questions my decision or tries to guilt trip me. "What if you meet someone who wants to have kids?". That's why you meet someone who also doesn't want to have kids
Oct 29, 2018 7:20 AM

Feb 2018
Not at all, but things change, idk.,.,.
Oct 29, 2018 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
i don't want kids for a variety of reasons
Oct 29, 2018 4:33 PM

Aug 2018
Not sure honestly but if I get married probably
Oct 29, 2018 4:42 PM

Mar 2014
yes, i want to make an ideal world by passing ideal to our kids... just like what the older generation did to the younger one... to us... looooool
Oct 29, 2018 4:57 PM
Aug 2018
I don't want to continue this bloodline. My families blood is too disgusting. I also don't want kids because I don't like them, give me a fully grown adult instead x''D
Oct 29, 2018 5:12 PM

Oct 2013
first of all I'd have to find a partner before making such a decision...

yeah...
uhmmm...
yikes
Oct 29, 2018 5:25 PM

Feb 2015
i believe the idea of children and the unexplainable love for your own children is beautiful, and is something i think about a lot. i also would love to see my children bond with their siblings as i have with my own. but then reality sets in and i am reminded of how utterly and annoyingly rebellious my sister is for absolutely no good reason and imagine that as being my own child and i cut the daydreaming short. so you could say in so many words, my sister is literally preventing me actually going through my idea and having real children.
Oct 29, 2018 5:27 PM

Oct 2014
I'm in my mid 20s already, and even now, I can't imagine myself raising a child. I like spending time with my nephew and young cousins, but having a child be 100% reliant on me? I don't know. I might change my mind in the future if I meet the right woman.
Oct 29, 2018 5:29 PM

Sep 2018
YaoiMaster said:
jesteri said:

You're right, I find it overwhelming. But at least it will not be anytime soon.

-ding dong ditches a baby on your front door-
Oct 29, 2018 5:31 PM

Apr 2017
I want multiple kids in the future

I practically raise my sister and sure it can be draining but it's very rewarding

I'm all for adoption too
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Oct 29, 2018 5:43 PM

Jan 2013
mmmm... not really. i'm not fond of the idea.
i mean i don't think i have enough patience to raise a child. plus, i don't even know if i will have enough money + time + maturity in the future (because hell no i'm not having a kid right now).

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Oct 29, 2018 6:25 PM
Jul 2018
it just depends.
i don't really want kids, so not having them is fine.
but if my partner likes the idea of kids, then sure.

i'd personally want daughters over sons, if i had any.
and no more than 3 kids.
Oct 30, 2018 9:45 AM

Jan 2009
I am open to it. However, it does not depend on what I want now but much rather about what will happen within the next 20-30 years at most. People can change their opinion on getting children multiple times. It wouldn't surprise me at all if at least some of those, answering that they would absolutely not want any children at all, would end up living happily with their children or those, not wanting to bring more people in the world to have biological children.

Don't have a biological preference, because it wouldn't change anything about it being an exciting notion by itself to have offspring from yourself and the one you love.
Oct 30, 2018 11:33 AM
Aug 2016
Kids? With who? I can't make kids by myself, that's not how it works. There needs to be at least two people in order to make that happen.
Oct 30, 2018 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
Yes, I want to have children, if possible, two girls and one boy.

Basically for two reasons:

-> They can be your loyal partners to share your life with.
-> I want to pass my knowledge and views of life to them.
Oct 30, 2018 7:45 PM

May 2017
Nope. They are a waste of money, time, and lead to you stressing tf out because they don't want to listen to you just because.

Kuroshiro Ahegao #3542

Oct 30, 2018 8:41 PM

Jun 2015
jesteri said:
es. I am inspired by the manga "The Promised Neverland" and how the mother is absolutely flawless. She raises her kids in a way that never impacts their psyche negatively, always encouraging and loving, maintaining a strong front, never allowing a bad side to show, maximizing human potential. Curious to see how it will play out in real life.
WOW .... cant wait for those things to grow up into retards or killers...... just so promising
Oct 30, 2018 9:07 PM

Sep 2018
KuroudoAkabane said:
jesteri said:
es. I am inspired by the manga "The Promised Neverland" and how the mother is absolutely flawless. She raises her kids in a way that never impacts their psyche negatively, always encouraging and loving, maintaining a strong front, never allowing a bad side to show, maximizing human potential. Curious to see how it will play out in real life.
WOW .... cant wait for those things to grow up into retards or killers...... just so promising

i know right! honestly I have never seen any very strict controlled experiments of "the perfect environment for human growth" (probably because they can't control for how peers from school and such will hit them). Mostly every animal on the planet, when their babies are first born, they can walk and do a lot of stuff relatively quickly, like sensing when they're in danger, sticking with the group etc.
BUT humans, anything less than 5 can't really do anything for itself. 5 year old dogs in comparison are already pretty damn huge. It is very perplexing that their minds are so fragile and dependent on an outside source, and for so long.
I'm still scared for life about when my parents tore up my macaroni art.

also will address the question of "natural born genius" vs "genius born from environment" in an interesting way, though it's hard to find natural born geniuses to compare to.
Oct 30, 2018 9:51 PM

Jun 2015
jesteri said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

i know right! honestly I have never seen any very strict controlled experiments of "the perfect environment for human growth" (probably because they can't control for how peers from school and such will hit them). Mostly every animal on the planet, when their babies are first born, they can walk and do a lot of stuff relatively quickly, like sensing when they're in danger, sticking with the group etc.
BUT humans, anything less than 5 can't really do anything for itself. 5 year old dogs in comparison are already pretty damn huge. It is very perplexing that their minds are so fragile and dependent on an outside source, and for so long.
I'm still scared for life about when my parents tore up my macaroni art.

also will address the question of "natural born genius" vs "genius born from environment" in an interesting way, though it's hard to find natural born geniuses to compare to.
just buy big house and compartmentalize it, 1 room for 1 kid, and make sure to have many inbred babies with yer sis/mom

then you can experiment raising one kid each in 1 unique way

cheers
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

37 by Voila_ »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 8 hours ago

26 by aikaflip »»
49 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

317 by bevarnow »»
51 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

15 by IpreferEcchi »»
52 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

40 by aikaflip »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.