Forum Settings
Forums

Do you have dreams involving anime characters?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 22, 2018 7:01 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Ok, I got that you're not interested in real people, that's the reason you will never have a boyfriend in your life.

I'm too picky, and real people have too many imperfections. Also, I like being alone all the time. Hanging out with a friend once or twice a month is fine, but being around someone every day is something that I could never do.

''Real people have too many imperfections'' Anime characters have too.
To like being alone is one thing, to be single all your life or to never be in a relationship with someone is something else. You can choose to be alone, but you can't choose to not fall in love. And how can you be bi if you have no interest in real people? That's what being bi means, to like both males and females, and anime characters don't count as males or females since they're not real, they're made out of pixels and pixels have no gender.
Sep 22, 2018 7:05 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

I'm too picky, and real people have too many imperfections. Also, I like being alone all the time. Hanging out with a friend once or twice a month is fine, but being around someone every day is something that I could never do.

To like being alone is one thing, to be single all your life or to never be in a relationship with someone is something else. You can choose to be alone, but you can't choose to not fall in love. And how can you be bi if you have no interest in real people? That's what being bi means, to like both males and females, and anime characters don't count as males or females since they're not real, they're made out of pixels and pixels have no gender.

But wait, aren't you single too?

Don't you like being alone, just like I like being alone?

Sep 22, 2018 7:08 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

What makes you think I'm single?
I have moments when I like to be alone, but most of the time, I like spending my time with my boyfriend.
Sep 22, 2018 7:08 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

I have moments when I like to be alone, but most of the time, I like spending my time with my boyfriend.

Well, that's entirely your choice.

I like being alone 24/7.

Sep 22, 2018 7:11 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

I like being alone 24/7.

I feel like you don't believe me when I say I have a boyfriend. If you really need proof, check my profile.
You like being alone 24/7? As far as I recall, you live with your parents, so it's kind of impossible to not stumble across them in the house at least a few times a day.
Sep 22, 2018 7:12 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

I like being alone 24/7.

I feel like you don't believe me when I say I have a boyfriend. If you really need proof, check my profile.
You like being alone 24/7? As far as I recall, you live with your parents, so it's kind of impossible to not stumble across them in the house at least a few times a day.

I'm moving out of my parents house very soon, actually.

Sep 22, 2018 7:16 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Good for you. But you'll still be single if you'll choose to not have even the slightest interest in real people, as I thought you had when we used to be friends.
Sep 22, 2018 7:17 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

Good for you. But you'll still be single if you'll choose to not have even the slightest interest in real people, as I thought you had when we used to be friends.

I'm quite happy being single. I see no problem with that.

Sep 22, 2018 7:17 AM

Nov 2014
I don't dream in animation, not at all.

That said, there are strange dreams I've had containing girls I don't actually know in real life. Might be a mix of real life and anime girls. Though they look completely realistic, they've got features that are... atypical of real people... to say the least.

Dreaming of girls I know in real life is WAAAY cooler though.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 22, 2018 7:20 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

When we used to be friends I remember you liked me and you wanted to be my boyfriend, but now you're happy being single? Too bad for you that I'm taken now.
Sep 22, 2018 7:22 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

When we used to be friends I remember you liked me and you wanted to be my boyfriend, but now you're happy being single? Too bad for you that I'm taken now.

No offence, but I was never attracted to you. I simply like "role-playing" with people in their profile comments.

Sep 22, 2018 7:26 AM
May 2017
i always have anime realated dreams. I once had a dream i had hachikuji mayoi's lost snail curse.
Sep 22, 2018 7:27 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

No offence, but I was never attracted to you. I simply like "role-playing" with people in their profile comments.

Yeah, sure, that's why you got so upset and badmouthed me on your profile, on the forums and on your friends profile comments, that I rejected you and then you deleted all of our comments. That was simply roleplaying. If you were only roleplaying, why did you make such a big fuss about it for so many days in a row?
Roleplaying is supposed to be from both sides from what I am aware of. If one of the parties was serious, that doesn't count as roleplaying. And no, I wasn't offended since I never liked you in the first place, that's why I rejected you.
Sep 22, 2018 7:28 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

Yeah, sure, that's why you got so upset and badmouthed me on your profile, on the forums and on your friends profile comments, that I rejected you and then you deleted all of our comments. That was simply roleplaying. If you were only roleplaying, why did you make such a big fuss about it for so many days in a row?
Roleplaying is supposed to be from both sides from what I am aware of. If one of the parties was serious, that doesn't count as roleplaying. And no, I wasn't offended since I never liked you in the first place, that's why I rejected you.

I wasn't serious. It was just for fun, but you simply thought that I was being serious.

Sep 22, 2018 7:29 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

I wasn't serious. It was just for fun, but you simply thought that I was being serious.

And if you weren't serious, why do you hate me so much for rejecting you? If it was only for fun, you shouldn't be hating me so much, right?
Sep 22, 2018 7:30 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

And if you weren't serious, why do you hate me so much for rejecting you? If it was only for fun, you shouldn't be hating me so much, right?

I don't hate you. You told me that you hated me, and blocked me, remember?

Sep 22, 2018 7:35 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Oh, so you don't hate me? That's why you told one of your friends that you want to kill me? That's why you and another friend of yours planned to make me and my best friend get banned, and your friend managed to make a mod ban my friend, but not me because I did nothing wrong, so he couldn't ban me for no reason? That's why you deleted all my comments? That's why you said you hate Romania, all Romanians and the Romanian language, just because I am Romanian? That's why you badmouthed me on other user's profiles? Should I continue? I don't think this is not hating.
Blocked you? Do you have proof I blocked you? If I would have blocked you, we wouldn't be able to interact, right? How are we able to interact if I have you on my block list?
Sep 22, 2018 7:39 AM

Jul 2017
yes

the first dream of mine that involved anime characters is yukino from oregairu

I dreamed of her standing in the middle of the road under the sunset with a nonchalant look and I wanted to approach her and say hi but I was too shy
later she walked away and I was stalking her...

the second dream is celty from durarara
she for some reasons was fighting with a bunch of guys with boxed heads in the middle of a cyberpunk Japanese city and I was just watching for distance. Randomly enough the scene changed from a fight scene to a dating scene where she was dating another girl with long hair and her voice was kind of deep and still womanly

the third one is chidori from full metal panic
I dreamed of being with her in an super high apartment like 1000 meter and she wanted to have sex with me. I was too shy to do that and she kept begging me. Then strangely a weird angel appeared and told me to save the world and chidori dressed up like a soldier then she threw me a gun and I dressed up too then we joined a squad to fight against a giant slime that tries to eat the entire world along with other anime characters
Sep 22, 2018 7:44 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

Oh, so you don't hate me? That's why you told one of your friends that you want to kill me? That's why you and another friend of yours planned to make me and my best friend get banned, and your friend managed to make a mod ban my friend, but not me because I did nothing wrong, so he couldn't ban me for no reason? That's why you deleted all my comments? That's why you said you hate Romania, all Romanians and the Romanian language, just because I am Romanian? That's why you badmouthed me on other user's profiles? Should I continue? I don't think this is not hating.
Blocked you? Do you have proof I blocked you? If I would have blocked you, we wouldn't be able to interact, right? How are we able to interact if I have you on my block list?

I don't really know what you're going on about now.

You no longer have me blocked, but you did block me in the past.

Sep 22, 2018 7:52 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Oh, so now you play like you don't know? If you say that you don't know what I'm talking about, then what is this?

You need to know that I'm always prepared to come up with proof when somebody says the didn't do something they actually did. You just got caught lying dude.

How do you know I blocked you?
Sep 22, 2018 7:53 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

Oh, so now you play like you don't know? If you say that you don't know what I'm talking about, then what is this?

You need to know that I'm always prepared to come up with proof when somebody says the didn't do something they actually did. You just got caught lying dude.

Those messages are doctored.

They don't exist.

Sep 22, 2018 7:55 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

They don't exist.

They don't exist anymore because you most probably deleted them, but I was smart enough to screenshot them before it was too late. This is solid evidence against you and you can't get away with lying this time.
Sep 22, 2018 7:57 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

They don't exist.

They don't exist anymore because you most probably deleted them, but I was smart enough to screenshot them before it was too late. This is solid evidence against you and you can't get away with lying this time.

There's no way I could've deleted them that fast.

Photoshop/GIMP are great programs, but it's not nice to slander others.

Sep 22, 2018 8:02 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

That fast? Please notice that on the dates it says ''yesterday'', so I took the screenshots a day after you posted those.
Yeah they are great programs, too bad I don't know anything about photoshop, and I never heard of GIMP. Those scroonshots are real, not fake, and why would I bother to photoshop some pictures just to get into a fight with you after months? How would I predict I would even get into this certain fight with you and edited these pictures months before just to make it look like you are lying? How would I even know you would start lying, so I could come up with fake evidence? Don't you think that's kind of impossible? I can't see the future dude, I don't have superpowers, I just have a brain and I know how to use it.
Sep 22, 2018 8:02 AM

Jun 2014
Kuroko-chan said:
Seiya said:

That fast? Please notice that on the dates it says ''yesterday'', so I took the screenshots a day after you posted those.
Yeah they are great programs, too bad I don't know anything about photoshop, and I never heard of GIMP. Those scroonshots are real, not fake, and why would I bother to photoshop some pictures just to get into a fight with you after months? How would I predict I would even get into this certain fight with you and edited this pictures months before just to make it look like you are lying? How would I even know you would start lying, so I could come up with fake evidence? Don't you think that's kind of impossible? I can't see the future dude, I don't have superpowers, I just have a brain and I know how to use it.

You can believe whatever you want.

Anyway, this thread has become derailed, so I'm ending this conversation now.

Sep 22, 2018 8:06 AM
Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Yeah they are great programs, too bad I don't know anything about photoshop, and I never heard of GIMP. Those scroonshots are real, not fake, and why would I bother to photoshop some pictures just to get into a fight with you after months? How would I predict I would even get into this certain fight with you and edited this pictures months before just to make it look like you are lying? How would I even know you would start lying, so I could come up with fake evidence? Don't you think that's kind of impossible? I can't see the future dude, I don't have superpowers, I just have a brain and I know how to use it.

You can believe whatever you want.

Anyway, this thread has become derailed, so I'm ending this conversation now.

I don't believe whatever I want, I just believe the turth and the fact that I know what you did.

Well, it seems that you are backing off when you notice you can't come up with more lies since I came up with solid evidence against you. Ok then, the conversation ends here. I'm going to have a great time with my boyfriend while you're going to be caught in your lies alone and single for the rest of your lonely life. Goodbye.
Sep 22, 2018 8:13 AM

Jul 2014
Reading the last page of this thread be like:
Take care of yourself

Sep 22, 2018 8:22 AM

Oct 2015
ThatRazorGuy said:

I'd say more like this.

But to each their own, I guess
Sep 22, 2018 8:30 AM

Apr 2015
No, but sometimes anime influences my dreams. Like, sometimes my dream is pretty similar to what I watched before going to sleep.

With that said tho, I wish I could have wet dreams with anime girls tbh
Sep 22, 2018 8:30 AM

Jul 2014
Well, this morning Shane Dawson in his Patricia dress up was doing a train with 20 insane drunk aunties, while partying with the vocalist of mcr in the near park...there might have been an anime character in the crowd. Since there always are some anime-esk people in ma dreams

Sep 22, 2018 8:45 AM

Aug 2016
I had a dream I was in a team with Uchiha Madara and fought against someone but I don't remember detail. The only thing i remember is that I was really sad when I woke up because it was just a dream. Maybe because I watched too much Naruto xD
Sep 22, 2018 8:50 AM

Apr 2017
-Lofn- said:
I am able to shape my own dreams, my routine every night when I wish it to mold it to become something that I want, it is to set a concept I deem it to be, since the anime fan that I am, the most recurring dream that I have is a high school teen romance shifted to tropes that I am fond of, and it always involve anime characters, if not, they resemble the anime-style of the character designs, if not this concept, a month is 30-31 nights, so that's 30-31 chances of me re-imagining my dreams.
That is pretty cool. So you can lucid dream?
Sep 22, 2018 8:51 AM

Sep 2015
How did such an innocuous thread become some FG-style drama bullshit ._.

like why the fuck did you both have to derail the thread so hard with your personal drama

jesus christ this site

----

I mean, yeah, I've dreamt of Run a couple of times, albeit that's the extent of dreams I've had about anime. And my dreams tend to be pretty random so idk.
ManabanSep 22, 2018 9:31 AM

Sep 22, 2018 8:55 AM

Apr 2017
Orhunaa said:
ThatRazorGuy said:

I'd say more like this.

But to each their own, I guess
You would think they let us send private messages on here for a reason lmao
Sep 22, 2018 9:01 AM

Sep 2015
Aslat24 said:
You would think they let us send private messages on here for a reason lmao

You see, that'd be at least somewhat sensible

Do you think either of them look like rational people after that?

One of them, if the allegations are true (which they seem to be to me, at least, given his general demeanor coupled with an unconvincing denial), looks like a goddamn psycho who should be booted off of the site asap if you ask me

The other felt the need to run in here, take a pretty innocuous post, and use that as the means to start up a flare-y shitfest and turn this thread into the stomping ground for airing out their personal grievances, rather than go through not-insane-person means, like, i don't fucking know, literally any other way they could've done it, preferably just going straight to the fucking mods with it since they can act uncharacteristically swiftly (by their standards) if you take evidence like that to them, given i've provided evidence to them via proxy before and still saw visible action be taken in spite of not being the one to bring their attention to anything. or could just actually block them because who gives a fuck, really, almost literally any other way would've been more sensible than this

goddamn this was annoying, and while one side seems much more clearly wrong than the other, it doesn't mean that this wasn't an idiot-fest through and through

we're just commentating on the sheer stupidity of it all in the aftermath at this point
ManabanSep 22, 2018 9:32 AM

Sep 22, 2018 9:02 AM

Jul 2017
There were some instance i have dreams where my anime characters (especially my favorites) were involved. Latest one was like a month ago i remember having a dream with Tohsaka Rin. Cant remember what happened throughout tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 22, 2018 9:02 AM

Aug 2018
ThatRazorGuy said:

Hey, please leave some popcorn for us, will ya?!

Iether way, my waifu(s) don't even notice me even in my dreams. :-(
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 22, 2018 9:05 AM

Jan 2016
I once had a dream with an anime character. So me and my friend were walking near the bus station and we saw this anime girl (She was just a random anime girl) come out of the bus and we decided to talk to her. For some reason we didn't realise that she was an anime girl, but then we started to show her around the city and only when I woke up I realised that she was indeed an anime girl.
Sep 22, 2018 9:39 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah sometimes. Mostly dreams from series I follow.
Sep 22, 2018 10:26 AM

Mar 2018
Timz0r said:
ThatRazorGuy said:

Hey, please leave some popcorn for us, will ya?!

Iether way, my waifu(s) don't even notice me even in my dreams. :-(

I made the thread for fun not for fights :/
Sep 22, 2018 10:30 AM

Dec 2017
I got knocked out by takamura mamoru
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Sep 22, 2018 12:20 PM

Nov 2017
I dream of Yuzu and Mei every night, it helps me get to sleep. Otherwise I think of how fucked up my life is and get depressed and anxious. I've had panic attacks in the past, it likely comes from a genetic predisposition to being poor. Both sides of my family come from poor folk. And I'm not exactly poor now, but I think it's in my blood.

The only way to deal with my late night anxiety is:

1. Pray
2. Dream of Yuri

I guess I'm addicted to the angst, but I think of how Mei doesn't like herself and hates herself, and how Yuzu tries to protecc her from herself and gets her to like and love herself.

I dream that they're both in bed, and Yuzu reaches over to Mei and hugs her around the midsection and tells her soothing things like, "I love you, please don't be sad, my Mei," and then both fall asleep, and I fall asleep.

I can't totally do it with other Yuri characters though. Those relationships all kind of worked out and are healthy.
Sep 22, 2018 12:24 PM

Dec 2008
Never happened to me. I wish though with Nami.
Sep 22, 2018 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
Every so often I have a dream about an anime I am watching, but I can never seem to remember the title of the anime! It drives me nuts! I want to know what anime I'm watching in that dream. Whatever I am watching it feels like it holds more nostalgia than even some of my most cherished childhood favorites.

I have also had dreams with anime characters in them. I am still waiting for the day that I dream about one of my waifus specifically though!
Sep 22, 2018 12:46 PM

Apr 2010
I think it happened 2-3 times, but yeah. I remember one of them involving Skip Beat. And the funny part they were colourless (I read the manga, though I did watch the anime)

Sep 22, 2018 1:26 PM

Mar 2016
I literally had a nightmare where Bondrewd and his goons were running after me to experiment or whatever.
Sep 22, 2018 1:44 PM

Oct 2012
TheDeadApostle said:
I literally had a nightmare where Bondrewd and his goons were running after me to experiment or whatever.

That wouldn't be the worst dream I've had thats for sure. At least you were under the watchful gaze of the best dad in anime.
Sep 22, 2018 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
TheDeadApostle said:
Wew, how lucky. I never got to dream with Papa Bondrewd ;_; You are blessed.
Sep 22, 2018 1:49 PM

Nov 2015
TheDeadApostle said:

This should be considered a blessing of the abyss, my friend. Bondrewd-sama only visits those worthy of his time. @Illyricus and @FontSize72LOL understand as well.

May we witness the dawn together~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2018 2:00 PM

Mar 2016
@Illyricus @FontSize72LOL @Shiza-sennin

You guys just won't give it a break, will you. When will you depart from your satanic ways?

Give me a second, I'll come back with holy water.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best character with finite mana

Catalano - 25 minutes ago

2 by Ba-Cii10 »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you dislike low-resolution anime shows?

DesuMaiden - 6 hours ago

28 by logopolis »»
6 minutes ago

» Changes Over Time In The Way You Use MAL Ratings

Quadruple_Oi - Sep 20

42 by Quadruple_Oi »»
13 minutes ago

» Most Disappointing "Good" Shows ( 1 2 )

Treatise - Sep 19

51 by ToG25thBaam »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » Why Do People Dislike Chinese Anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ames00 - Apr 1, 2018

395 by Khashishi »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.