Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2017 4:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it's over.

The story continues from here but geez, that was overall very average at best and nothing really stood out for me in this anime. From this finale, it seems the harem antics were still very evident. Looks like they added some scenes with "God" into this finale so I guess that was slightly different compared to some of the other episodes. Yumina also got her desired kiss she wanted with Touya.

Easily forgettable show. It felt like the anime was more of an advertisement of the novels.
Stark700Sep 26, 2017 6:29 AM
Sep 26, 2017 6:45 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So i guess the fun comes to an end then. So the android gets hired as a maid then. Yumina's reason for being angry sure was unexpected. Using a fight to make clear to Touya that both Elze and Yae have feelings for him as well was an interesting move. Though short the fight was pretty interesting. Its nice that each of the girls ended up becoming his future wives though in the end. To think that Touya would go to god and the god of love for love advice though. But its nice that in the end Touya resolved to marry them all in the future. I guess that was the best ending that we could have asked for in this series. Looks like the chance of there being a sequel is pretty high considering the final scene.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2017 6:53 AM
Sep 2014
Shingster said:
So i guess the fun comes to an end then. So the android gets hired as a maid then. Yumina's reason for being angry sure was unexpected. Using a fight to make clear to Touya that both Elze and Yae have feelings for him as well was an interesting move. Though short the fight was pretty interesting. Its nice that each of the girls ended up becoming his future wives though in the end. To think that Touya would go to god and the god of love for love advice though. But its nice that in the end Touya resolved to marry them all in the future. I guess that was the best ending that we could have asked for in this series. Looks like the chance of there being a sequel is pretty high considering the final scene.

Not sure if I'll agree with high for a sequel... since they basically spoiled his nine wives and the enemy at the end.... but maybe... if sales are good.
Sep 26, 2017 6:55 AM

Sep 2015
Tsundere just shut up and let him kiss you already.

So he will end with 9 wife? and who was that? new character for next season or something?

Its don't feel end with that last scene.
Into the Internet!
Sep 26, 2017 7:03 AM

Sep 2015
Goodbye objectively best anime.
Your stellar plot, suspenseful atmosphere, 3D relatable characters, beautiful animation, kick-ass action scenes, and above all astounding originality will be missed
Credit to reixasuka29
Sep 26, 2017 7:07 AM

May 2012
I wanna give it a 5 since nothing in particular really stuck out and it felt mostly like advertisement, but I enjoyed it a bit so I'll roll with a 6. Guess I'll just think about it and edit it later, or not.

At the very least, even if Touya is a little bland, he at least comes through when push comes to shove. He was flustered at first at the whole idea of marrying all the girls due to his common sense from the other world, but it looks like he's slowly getting over that and is becoming more bold.

Aside from Elze and Linze who I still feel a bit neutral towards, I liked all the heroines. Yumina was aggressive and I liked that about her, I liked Leen's perverted personality and because she progressed the story further, and Yae's just ditzy and pretty adorable. Oh, and that ending with the spoilers(?) of who his wives are gonna be lol

Also, I don't get what the point was including that white-haired kid in the OP if he was just going to have a handful of lines and a minute of screentime.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a S2, I suppose. If we do, I hope we get more world-building since the world felt really flat. It just felt like a generic fantasy rpg, something like a cheap RPGMaker game or something.

Also forgot to mention, but I liked the ED and how it cycled through the heroines each time, with each one beginning off the song in each episode.
OlemSep 26, 2017 7:13 AM

Sep 26, 2017 7:07 AM

Mar 2017
This still feels like a parody to me. If it advertised itself as such, I think the reception would be more positive.

Well, at least it's over.
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 26, 2017 7:12 AM

May 2012
OPObsessed said:
This still feels like a parody to me. If it advertised itself as such, I think the reception would be more positive.

Well, at least it's over.

This episode kinda gave off that vibe more than the previous episodes. The whole thing with the Love God and how she inserts those cliches into the story to either progress or fail a relationship.

Eh. Oh well.

Sep 26, 2017 7:16 AM

Apr 2016
rdtx2013 said:
Shingster said:

Not sure if I'll agree with high for a sequel... since they basically spoiled his nine wives and the enemy at the end.... but maybe... if sales are good.
Yeah .. wasn't expecting to see all the 9 wives when she said he'd end up with 9 wives and one of them looks like trash version of Darkness from Konosuba. Gonna forget this anime real soon tho.
Sep 26, 2017 7:17 AM

Feb 2017
While very average in many departments, I found it enjoyable to watch, I really like the harem concept, when its embraced and not wishy washy, so these last two episodes saved the entire show for me.

I doubt a season 2 will happen but I do hope so. As a harem fantasy 'my life is amazing' this was a great anime, anything else, you would not enjoy it.
Sep 26, 2017 7:32 AM
Feb 2017
This Anime was like fuck it I am the Harem King. I get the hoes and I get everything.
Nobody can stop me I am a overpowered bitch.

9 wives, 9 wives, 9 Fucking wives.
fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk
Sep 26, 2017 7:48 AM
Sep 2017
This series was fun while it lasted but it won't be something i will remember, recommend to friends, or watch a second time.

It knew what it was and used the tropes from a more comedic angle but outside of the MC-to-girl moments it is boring because from the word go we know that nothing can ever threaten him in any way due to his power.

At keast they didn't go the SAO route and attempt to make him look like he could be harmed only to then keep him bland and boring.

I would have liked for all the firls to get a proper 1 on 1 confession not just Linze and Yumina.
Sep 26, 2017 7:53 AM

Jun 2015
So Touya is going to end up having nine wives. That's insane. It was amusing the Love God set up that one scene. This garbage show is finally over. 1/10
Sep 26, 2017 8:08 AM
Sep 2017
This Anime is the definition of Hit or Miss. And in my opinion,it was a hit for me...its just that i have a thing for Overpowered Main Character alongside Fantasy worlds. Its true, it may have its downsides like the lack of character development but everything must come into play..music,animation style and voice acting etc. Now back to the anime itself, this last episode is of course the typical harem confession but then again 9 Wives is something over there apparently...and this new kid (Haven't Read the Visual Novel) with white hair seem chill i wanna see more of him...he appeared in the Opening for 12 Eps but only has an appearance for 1 min or so...i think Season 2 is likely but anything can happen. 7/10 for me
Sep 26, 2017 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
I can understand why people hate this anime, but I found this a guilty pleasure, knowing its faults. Seems to be the type of anime thatyou either love it or hate it. From the start, I understood what this anime was about and how it was going to go without reading the source material. I didn't take it too seriously and ended up really enjoying it.
Sep 26, 2017 8:11 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Yea indeed. From what i hear the series is popular in Japan but that doesn't mean that it means that there will be a sequel. Depends on the studio though. In my case i won't mind a sequel.

Hitesh_Ghugtyal said:
rdtx2013 said:

Yeah .. wasn't expecting to see all the 9 wives when she said he'd end up with 9 wives and one of them looks like trash version of Darkness from Konosuba. Gonna forget this anime real soon tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2017 8:13 AM

May 2016
So...S2 maybe?

Seems like they'd to do another season, but we'll just have to wait and see if they even do get the OK to make another one, I suppose. If S2 never, I guess there's always the LN/WN to look forward to, since I've heard it's gotten a pretty good boost since the show started.

Anyway, I guess I'll be keeping an eye out for all future developments, and whatever happens next happens.
Sep 26, 2017 8:14 AM
Sep 2017
Season 2 is on july 15 2018 btw
Sep 26, 2017 8:19 AM

May 2014
Umm... what happens to a love-comedy (harem) main character who says "I won't love anyone who raises a hand against me"?
Sep 26, 2017 8:23 AM
Apr 2017
Loved this anime... . Though i wanted him to be a bit more selfish. And the female mc's adultsome. But still loved it and looking forward to season 2.
Sep 26, 2017 8:27 AM

May 2014
I think S2 is possible because they wouldnt introduce Ende at the end of they will not continue it

I enjoy this ahow even though I felt it was rush because a lot of scenes had been skipped

oh they showed Hilda, Ru and Sakura
Sep 26, 2017 8:28 AM
Apr 2016
Your cat has nine lives.

Touya has nine wives.
Sep 26, 2017 8:42 AM

Apr 2012
The doctor only predicted 9 wifus. Here comes his first husbando.
Sep 26, 2017 8:47 AM

Jan 2015
Waid did he actually kiss Yumine, i thought it was her imagination for a sec, it was animated pretty weirdly i'd say. Cant believe he actually kissed her tho or that he said that he likes Linze.

I like how he kissed them on forehead <3 and that he accepted Linze as his fiancee. That was actually quite great o_O and seeing Linze happy,blushing was quite a feast <3

What kind of logic was that by Else anyway? amnesia? or did she really think for a second that she can overpower someone who never lost a battle even against legendary unbeatable dragons :D and they actually won ROFL.

I liked the Yae Else confession part as well, but damn Touya must've figured out just how scary his REAL WIFE Yumina is :D

Nice so when you are conflicted on who to choose, ask Goddess of love right away she'll help you out. LOL and it actually was her setting up that cliche changing scene :D

Nice Else thats my girl, knocking a guy you love right when he's about to kiss you :D

So in the end he didnt really love anyone that much so he's unable to choose and considering he chose 9 wives in total, its basically him being unable to reject anyone because of his nature of wanting to satisfy everyone

I kinda wanna say the animation in the last episode was quite good, at least it felt like it's better than in other episodes.

Olem said:

Also, I don't get what the point was including that white-haired kid in the OP if he was just going to have a handful of lines and a minute of screentime.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a S2, I suppose. If we do, I hope we get more world-building since the world felt really flat. It just felt like a generic fantasy rpg, something like a cheap RPGMaker game or something.

Also forgot to mention, but I liked the ED and how it cycled through the heroines each time, with each one beginning off the song in each episode.

Such a typical "go read light novel" bait, if they didnt include that white-haired person, i'd say the story is somewhat completed, there really isnt much of a drive to read light novel, but that last part definitely changed that. I dont think this anime will ever get season 2, but who knows right? even One room got a second season which no one expected.
Or they just suddenly remembed in the last episode that they included him in the opening but forgot to show in the anime itself so they did that last minute xD

Especially when that Heroine is Yae right? ^^ that being said i never noticed it cycling through heroines o_O until today where i've been paying attention wondering if it'd be a special ending.
Sep 26, 2017 8:48 AM
Sep 2017
Xionjay said:

Where did ya get the source of information from?
Sep 26, 2017 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
CrimSoul54 said:
I can understand why people hate this anime, but I found this a guilty pleasure, knowing its faults. Seems to be the type of anime thatyou either love it or hate it. From the start, I understood what this anime was about and how it was going to go without reading the source material. I didn't take it too seriously and ended up really enjoying it.

my thoughts exactly. I love it for what it is.
Xionjay said:
any source to confirm this?
Sep 26, 2017 8:56 AM

Feb 2008
I know this anime have some faults and stuffs but it's not a bad anime that could give 1 of 10.
Beside it's quite fun to watch and conclusion is not all that bad.
I doubt for a 2nd season unless there is some improvement and increase in budget or some other studios take over.

I can say manga and light novel is so much better they cover more than what they did on anime.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 26, 2017 9:16 AM

Dec 2011
Well here it go.It was a nice anime overall and Touya got the girls but yet he will have 9 wives in all xD
May be we will see a season 2 someday and i would gladly watch it.
Sep 26, 2017 9:20 AM

Apr 2016
Anti-Venom said:
This Anime was like fuck it I am the Harem King. I get the hoes and I get everything.
Nobody can stop me I am a overpowered bitch.

9 wives, 9 wives, 9 Fucking wives.
fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk
Issei still holds the position of Harem King tho. He is going to have atleast 12 wives, 12 fuckin' wives xD
Sep 26, 2017 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
So Touya will end up with nine wives.

Well, it is over. It was watchable though I would probably not watch a season 2, if it ever gets one.

Sep 26, 2017 9:33 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The god of love is hot.....But man I am happy to see that this man Touya accepted the girls as his wives

The 9 wives thing shocked me when I found out last week lol and I'm guessing what we saw at the end will be his 9 wives (I kinda wanted Leen's hot apprentice to be one of them though...A lot more than Yumina's child cousin)

Overall, this wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be lol and if it gets a season 2 I'd watch it because I'm interested to see what happens next after the post credits scene with this new guy who is obviously from our world like Touya is

6/10
TokoyaSep 26, 2017 9:36 AM
Sep 26, 2017 9:44 AM

Feb 2017
Xionjay said:

Your source for this?
Sep 26, 2017 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
Just watch last episode and realize why i still watch this anime, but in the end the MC isn't as dense as few MC in harem anime.
Sep 26, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2014
So in the end he accepted all of them as his wives, and will end up with 9 total. It was a good thing that guy in the post-credit scene showed up because I was about to point out my confusion at him being in the OP but nowhere in the actual show itself. Whatever though, this ending, with his brief appearance and the teasing of the 9 wives thing, was obvious "go read the damn novel" bait.

This show was pretty boring tbh, there was never any tension since Touya was super OP and could anything he wanted with no trouble. And let's not forget the generic harem aspects that popped up from time to time. I wish there were more scenes with God, I found him funny whenever he showed up so it's a shame he got virtually no screen time. Oh well, forgettable show.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 26, 2017 10:09 AM
Jul 2012
Boring show since Touya was broken never allowed any conflict but it was logically a fun a series. Also glad that it confirmed he'll go down the harem path.
Sep 26, 2017 10:23 AM

Feb 2014
How could he decide when he had them....

When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 26, 2017 10:24 AM
May 2016
Adviel said:
The doctor only predicted 9 wifus. Here comes his first husbando.

LOL, i dont think BL exist in this world
Sep 26, 2017 10:29 AM

Nov 2016
Can't believe I've made it through...but I hate myself for it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 26, 2017 10:31 AM
Jun 2012
To all naive peoples who thinks that this anime will get season 2. Abandon all hope this anime will never get second season not with this BD sales http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/113865
Sep 26, 2017 10:43 AM

Nov 2008
rdtx2013 said:
Shingster said:

true but the series hasnt been really 'hiding' what its trying to do or where its going. Its kinda nice to see an honest real harem series ... all the girls win just one .. and just watch the series and enjoy the ride etc unless the author cheaps out at the end ;)
Sep 26, 2017 10:45 AM

Feb 2017
6/10 or 5/10 i enjoyed because it reminds us of all things we love/hate about harem animes: OP protagonist, multiple girls, ludicrous plot and setting, etc. It also strangely decent commentary/meta on it's genre poking fun with hilarious innuendos and inside jokes. If there is a second season, i will definitely be on board to watch it.

Sep 26, 2017 11:05 AM

Jul 2014
The series was so simple, cliche and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but I enjoyed it a lot and that's what I'm looking for in an anime. I'm gonna miss it :'(

*It was nice to see a harem anime that is really a harem...and they even spoiled who the 9 wives will be (I'm disappointed that the ninja isn't one of them).
SkyLETVSep 26, 2017 4:30 PM
Sep 26, 2017 11:12 AM
Dec 2012
so... BL flag at the end... lul
:v
Sep 26, 2017 11:33 AM

Mar 2013
So, this abomination is finally over. Dropped it a while ago at the 8th episode and was glad that I didn't continue. This show started off interestingly and provide a pretty good explanation regarding the worldbuilding and the magical system but as this shit moves on, it focused on the harem aspect which brought it down completely. I don't actually dislike a show often but well, this really takes the cake for me, along with Netsuzou Trap.

marconii2002 said:
To all naive peoples who thinks that this anime will get season 2. Abandon all hope this anime will never get second season not with this BD sales http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/113865

Fuck yeah, this crap doesn't deserved any amount of sales.
Xionjay said:
Go fuck yourself with your fake news.
Sep 26, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, an actual show that went with the harem end. Though it's nothing new in isekai stories that haven't had adaptions. Shame the show itself was garbage. Rather surprised I finished it.
Sep 26, 2017 12:06 PM

Feb 2015
Wasn't that bad. I loved it.
Sep 26, 2017 12:19 PM
May 2016
Please anime-god give me one, just one harem anime where I don't want to fucking strangle the main to death.
Sep 26, 2017 12:19 PM

Feb 2009
This anime needs more episodes. We're left in the blue at the end.

Hope there is another season.
Sep 26, 2017 12:22 PM

Feb 2015
Well, it was all I was looking for. Like someone said above, you like it or you hate it and honestly it was fun to watch for me. But it's not something i would recommend to my friends because it's cliche as f***.
I wouldn't mind if this gets a second season. I'd watch it gladly.
Sep 26, 2017 12:26 PM
Aug 2017
I personally really enjoyed it, but I don't think this will be rememberable.
Just like any other average anime with the "In another world" aspect.
8/10 Overall
I was once impacted by every Anime I saw.

Now only the truly good can get past my barrier.

Also, Anime severely hardened my mental state
this is a horrible signature.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2017

110 by tengo1984 »»
29 minutes ago

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.