Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 12, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Beach and swimsuits...

Welp, this show has the inevitable fan service episode. Seems the girls are going all out with their swimsuits. Even the maids had her swimsuits on. I'm not surprised as light novel adaptations like this would usually have one.

The each volleyball game though...all those camera angles lul

Sep 12, 2017 6:36 AM

Aug 2013
I wasn't prepared for all that fanservice. Lots of swimsuits.

Touya made a pact with The Black Emperor, Kokuyou and Sango.

Sep 12, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2016
It's rare to see an increase of quality during a fanservice episode, but this show pulled it off. Compared to most other episodes this was at least watchable.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 12, 2017 6:57 AM

Mar 2017
The fact that this is one of the popular series of the season is interesting, when there are so many better ones. It feels like it should be apart of the parody genre. It's hilarious, really.

Nice fan service. To quote Yuu-chan of Sakura Trick: "More. Mooore."

OPObsessedSep 12, 2017 7:05 AM
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 12, 2017 7:06 AM

Jan 2015
Aahh, Beach plus girls Harem can only mean one thing. FANSERVICE!! Which makes it hard to choose "the best" girl with their swimsuit. And Yumina happen to be asking that very similar question then Touya... Give the BEST answer. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 12, 2017 7:50 AM

Sep 2015
Everyone is here just for a beach episode i don't expect that.

Slip attack can win with anything can't fly.

Gardens of Babylon? did Touya just teleport to another world?
Into the Internet!
Sep 12, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2015
Why does she reminds me of Boku no Pico... that's weird my dudes.

12HDSep 12, 2017 9:22 AM
Sep 12, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah Touya Boi rolfstomps another end-game boss and just avoided getting smacked by the girls.

5/5
Sep 12, 2017 9:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
My body was not ready for this wonderful beach episode
Sep 12, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2010
It's kinda stupid that he defeat everybody just using slip

Overall this episode was great
Sep 12, 2017 10:43 AM

Jun 2014
Slip can take out anything. Please nerf Touya.

Inevitable beach episode, which is expected for a series like this.

ZBlastHistory said:

He's already in another world, now he's teleporting to yet another world? How much deeper will this go lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 12, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2008
There was some but not enough bouncage this episode.
Sep 12, 2017 11:30 AM

Sep 2013
UMI DAAAAAA
That spy maid in the green swimsuit is the best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 12, 2017 11:51 AM

May 2017
Slip is too OP, goddammit !
Can't we all go convince the writers to find better ways to win fight other than making the enemy slip. Let's not even mention that this anime stinks of harem, yet as this anime is going, Touya will get 20 girlsl and 0 pussies.
Sep 12, 2017 11:54 AM

May 2017
12HD said:

WHY DO YOU REMIND ME OF BOKU NO PICO ?
Right, when I succeed brain-bleaching that thing ...
Sep 12, 2017 12:18 PM
Jun 2016
I don't know why I still enjoy this series :> It has it's issues, but still entertaining.

And I made the comment in my own topic, but you could almost call the series

In another world with the slip spell.

At this point.
Sep 12, 2017 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
hmm fan service all the way...I am sill curious how many episodes will it be
Sep 12, 2017 1:37 PM

Nov 2015
AlexPlayer said:
12HD said:

WHY DO YOU REMIND ME OF BOKU NO PICO ?
Right, when I succeed brain-bleaching that thing ...

HAHAHA good one mate!
Sep 12, 2017 1:38 PM

Jan 2015
wolfwing said:
I don't know why I still enjoy this series :> It has it's issues, but still entertaining.

And I made the comment in my own topic, but you could almost call the series

In another world with the slip spell.

At this point.

it makes sense that you are still enjoying it because this was a very very enjoyable episode, as good as beach harem episode could go. We also got lots of great fanservice shots :P

In another world with my slip spell tho :D
Sep 12, 2017 2:00 PM

Nov 2015
Roommate came in while watching this on the TV. He questioned my taste in anime. BTW Yae best girl

"The longer you live, the more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness." -Madara Uchiha
Sep 12, 2017 2:40 PM

Feb 2012
The inevitable episode.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 12, 2017 4:09 PM

Dec 2016
Fanservice episode, just about every anime nowadays has one of these, I think i'm watching a BanG Dream! one later.

Infinite slip lol, that's basically cheating, either way Touya was able to get to the temple.
Sep 12, 2017 4:52 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
If Touya had been a true harem king, when they started talking about swimsuits, he would have raised his hand and chanted "Modeling!"
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Sep 12, 2017 6:53 PM

Apr 2017
The episode is good, the fanservice is a bit too much for me, but at least it wasn't overdone.

"The ninja you groped" grinned at Leen speaking that, she did that herself.

I also dont expect he brought the whole cast to beach, really... And the king with Kirei's voice so interesting to watch.

Slip is too OP, in a funny way, still, because the studio struggled to make a proper fight scene? And as its also in the LN?

Kokuyou and Sango (give me an Inuyasha feelings...) then Sangos voice reminds me of Doraemon.

Well, the quality increased, hope it still continues
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Sep 12, 2017 6:58 PM

May 2014
A really fun episode lots of Swimsuit
He made a pact with the black emperor

and now off to go to Sky garden
and Francheska/Shisuka appeared

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2017 8:37 PM

May 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Slip can take out anything. Please nerf Touya.

Inevitable beach episode, which is expected for a series like this.

ZBlastHistory said:

He's already in another world, now he's teleporting to yet another world? How much deeper will this go lol.

- later in the series Touya did not use the slip much its because he gained new spells
caliverneilSep 12, 2017 8:50 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2017 10:20 PM
Jul 2017
Slip is op... and budget-safe.
Sep 12, 2017 10:20 PM

Sep 2014
Well, there they are. The moment we've all been waiting for cause it was going to happen whether you liked it or not. Lots of character scrolls......You know what that means!!!!!! TO THE GIMP!!!
Sep 12, 2017 10:26 PM

Oct 2016
this series in my guilty pleasure of this season.

its horribly entertaining.

+5 pts for isekai
-5 pts for everything in this anime except the isekai genre

Sep 12, 2017 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
Nice fanservice and very amusing episode.

#Slip

Sep 13, 2017 3:32 AM

Dec 2009
LOL from the ending of the last episode I knew it was going to be a fanservice episode, but like everything in this show, it didn't really annoy me at all xD

The slip spell tho..."I can see why the White Emperor found you worthy as a master" LOLOL kinda underwhelming after that slip marathon, but it's nice that he can now survive in water forever XD

The new place he arrived in looks beautiful! So the new girl is some sort of robot-who-is-connected-to-the-system thing? Her master must have instructed her to leave her undies off T__T what a perv
Sep 13, 2017 4:29 AM

Mar 2013
Aye fanservice is always welcomed~

All the girls looked so wholesome in their swimsuit. Just wish we had that ninja grill too <3

Nopan ftw!
Sep 13, 2017 9:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So Touya and the girls get to visit a beach this time then. Good for them. Man Touya's gate ability really is handy in allowing him to transport that many people to the beach though. Well Elze and Yumina are still growing so its normal for them to get jealous of others girls that are bustier than they are i guess. But its nice that we get to see the girls in swimsuits though. Its nice that Sushie and the new servant girl are getting along nicely though. Wow Cecil sure has huge assets there lol. Lapis though sure is dutiful to her job though. Its funny seeing the king have a swimming race with his brother and the general though. But i guess even the rulers need to unwind once in a while. Hmm Paula is going swimming now that will be a sight to see. Those ruins are surprisingly intact though. leen is quite the tyrant though thats for sure. I guess summoning is a bit of a hit and miss then since summoning that exact person will be extremely difficult to do.

So the black emperor is a tortoise that has a snake attached to him then. A curious combination. Touya's mastery of the program and slip spells though sure is good. But using this to win a fight sure looks like cheating though. Well with that Touya was able to easily get another summon for himself. But man what a way to win though. The mini black emperor though sure is cute though. So the ruins had a teleporter that led to another location eh. The hanging gardens of Babylon that have an android watching over it eh. This was a pretty fun episode though and it was nice to see everyone have fun at the beach though.
Sep 13, 2017 3:27 PM

Apr 2011
Why does the MC even bother learning new magics

he can just use slip and auto win any fights

also this is the best episode so far cuz of "plot"
Sep 13, 2017 6:22 PM

Nov 2011
All these swimsuits in Person and we all know who had the best swimsuit in the end and she wasn't even there.
(Best Girl btw)

Gotta Love this Leen Grin as well.

Fredo_p said:
Well, there they are. The moment we've all been waiting for cause it was going to happen whether you liked it or not. Lots of character scrolls......You know what that means!!!!!! TO THE GIMP!!!

Dude High Five to the board shorts, for sure there's something about them. Lapis looks great in it. 2nd best swimsuit behind Tsubaki.
SoraSenpaiSep 13, 2017 6:29 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 13, 2017 7:01 PM

Jun 2015
That was some top quality fanservice. The girls look great in their swimsuits. Touya made a pact with the Black Emperor to go underwater and he was taken somewhere else.
Sep 13, 2017 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
Just a casual beach episode xD
I knew it!!! I knew that he would use slip on that turtle & snake xD Btw a turtle and a snake, wtf xD
I think that Leen's attitudes are a little too much, but in general, it was a pretty chill episode.
Still hoping for a real strong enemy for Touya, but i guess that won't happen.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 14, 2017 1:41 AM

Apr 2013
This beach ep was even more fanservicey than i had hoped. They got practically every female character into a swimsuit, even Tsubaki made a nice brief appearance via Touya's imagination.
Sep 14, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2014
It's too cruel to end this episode with THAT cliffhanger :s

Leen seems to be the best girl. Or at least the only interesting one.
Sep 14, 2017 5:47 PM

Feb 2013
The definition of swimsuits :3
Sep 14, 2017 11:00 PM
Mar 2015
As if this show couldn't get any trashier, we have the obligatory beach episode. They pulled out all the stops too, and somehow got every female character introduced so far into a swimsuit, even the one who wasn't there in person. But having the girls in more revealing outfits just revealed how truly awful the animation and art is in this show. The combination of too long necks, too angular of shoulders, glare to highlight just how "attractive" and smooth skinned the girls are, and the """"sexy"""" camera angles made me legitimately queazy for large chunks of the episode.

In fairness the only reason I'm still watching this show is to laugh at how absolutely terrible it is, so I guess I got what I was looking for in a way, but I never would have predicted even this show would sink quite this low.
Sep 15, 2017 7:51 PM
Jun 2016
Saitama vs Touya who will win??

"Expect less than what you expect"
My Profile
My Anime List

Sep 16, 2017 5:19 AM

Oct 2008
Its beach episode!
So Kohaku which is the White Emperor has a counterpart which is on par with Kohaku...the Black Emperor! and Touya easily acquired them Black Emperor! and Touya named the two Kokuyou and Sango! Their small forms are also cute and floating in air!
A new character named Francesca has no pantsu! oh my gosh! i envy Touya!
5/5.

Sep 18, 2017 9:20 AM
Jun 2017
Well, I didn't like this episode. Almost nothing important happened. And it wasn't even funny. I don't know why, for some reason I'm not really into beach episodes...

However, I like the Black emperor part. His/Their mini form is sooo cuteeeeee, omg. ^^
Oct 9, 2017 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
Swimsuits exist in this world?
This mother f'er brought everyboy. LMAO
Charlotte.
Cecile.
lol at Elze telling Touya not to peep.
Elze flat chested as fock. Whose magnificent oppai is that in the pruple top?
Whose oppai is that in the blue strip top?
Whose oppai is that in the green top?
It's Yae, Linze, and Cecile. LAWD JESUS!
LMAO at Leen asking if Linze is the older sister.
Dat half booty cheek calling Touya.
LAWD JESUS! Yae and Linze body! Dem oppai's!
Dat Yae oppai jiggle.
Dat Yae booty.
Oppai on Oppai!
Dat Touya gulp.
Lawd! Dat Cecile oppai.
Dat Cecile oppai bounce. Sugoi!
lol at Touya.
Milf's!
LMAO at Linze giving Elze bigger oppai. Also, dat Linze body.
Kohaku kawaii as fock standing next to Touya while saying nya.
Leen wants Tsubaki to be here just like me. Tsubaki in a swimsuit? LAWD!
lol at Paula getting swept away.
lol at Touya pregnant.
Dat Charlotte body.
Leen grabbing dat ass!
The Black Emperor?
LMAO at Touya using slip. OP move.
LMAO Slip on slip loop. OP as fock move.
lol at Kohaku laughing.
Linze oppai bounce.
Let me see dem nipples.
Dat chibi form.
jiiii.
Choose Yae and Linze in your mind, but say all of them out loud. Don't ruin the harem.
lol at Touya choosing Sue.
lol at Charlotte.
She has on nothing underneath? Nice.

Touya chose Sue so she ends up in the ED. lol

Yae, Linze, Cecile, and Charlotte looked so fine in this episode. I wish Tsubaki were there so I can see her slay her swimsuit.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 15, 2017 7:27 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THOSE GIRLS ARE PRETTY AND CUTE WITH THEIR SWIMSUITS :)
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 17, 2017 4:50 AM

Sep 2012
KUROnoKURO said:
The definition of swimsuits :3

to bad he cant get this 2 in to hes harem (among them they win when it comes to looks & swimsuits) lol
Dec 20, 2017 3:08 AM
Jun 2014
Wow.... People actually like this shit.. Not only is it terrible because it's shallow as hell, but also this must be the #1103 series with this exact episode. They almost NEVER do anything special. Girls turning temporarily lesbian during fanservice moments, MC being away when most of the "fun" happens (i don't get this one, as self inserts and wish fulfilment dreams should be about being included, not excluded?), characters who don't have much to do with the story suddenly show up out of thin air. It's pure garbage.

A lot of crap wrong with fan service.
Feb 20, 2018 9:01 PM

Sep 2008
The most boring episode so far. The fanservice wasn't even good here.
Apr 3, 2018 4:27 PM

May 2012
We sure got some nice service from this beach episode! Quite liked it actually, let's see what's next.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.