Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 20, 2017 6:49 PM
Jul 2018
Even though some episodes/arc was boring, but the ending is nice and i enjoyed it. 9/10.
Sep 20, 2017 7:27 PM

Jun 2016
This show was a gem. It had a great cast of characters that grew in their own ways by the end of the show. Even the minor ones get their chance to shine and develop. My favourite character is Manoyama though. I know it s a town, but it made me want to go there and experience the sights myself. (one or the sights is obviously Sandal-san)

The first part was good, the middle did drag a bit, but the ending was a beautiful payoff. Even if the town gets absorbed they accomplished so much and now have a sister town.

9/10 for me. As a slice of life, this show pretty much hit all the marks for me. I loved this and I'm going to miss this show. I never finished Shirobako (it's on hold) and never watched Hanasaku, but if Sakura Quest is the weaker show compared to those two then I have high hopes for them.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Sep 20, 2017 7:28 PM

Jan 2017
I don't know if Japanese people would feel the same, but I've been to Japan very recently, and whenever spending time in the countryside many things reminded me of what I saw in this show. Of course it's too far fetched to call it "realistic", but to me Sakura Quest brought closer the ups and downs of rural life in Japan a little.

Besides that it was a really great show. I started watching it because I haven't watched many such shows and wanted to widen my taste in Anime. While watching I never considered it a highlight of the week. To me it was a feel-good show I mostly found more comfortable watching at times than the intense love drama or action of other Anime. But as its end neared I realized how attached I had gotten to Sakura Quest. And now it is the first Anime I ever felt will be missing in my weekly schedule. Great finale of a great show!
Sep 20, 2017 8:21 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Just yet another comment about how down-to-earth and enjoyable this series was. Really loved the character development from the whole group, that includes even Kadota and Chitose. This series never lost its main focus, and each "arc" was fun, interesting, and always included something emotional or sentimental near the resoluation. Koharu, Maki, and Sanae's attitude and outlook towards work or finding something they want to do hit home.

I'll miss Sakura Quest for sure. When I saw the PV for PA Work's new series, I wasn't too interested in the plot, but the show surprised me, and became one my favorites of this year. Definitely a feel-good series. I'll also miss the way how so many episodes made me tear up or even cry in joy, as if their accomplishments and experiences were my own.
Sep 20, 2017 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
this was great final and goodbye. all the girls were very likable (even tho Shiori ended up being my favorite). the townfolks all ended up being fun and likable as well.

hope PA Works keeps up with these "adult slice of life" shows..turning into my favorite style of show
Sep 20, 2017 8:32 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
All's well the ends well. Thank You 5 heroines of Manoyama!

Had me laughing and tearing up this finally episode definitely gonna miss this show, one of two shows of spring season aside from Tsuki ga Kirei that I scored 10/10
Sep 20, 2017 8:44 PM

Sep 2016
finally it's over, this anime is just so boring and lacking. it starts interesting, I have expectation like Shirobako, but nope. they spent entire 1st half on episodic character drama arc, Ririko arc was pretty ok since it s actually relevant to the cupakabura unlike all other character with completely unrelated personal problem. Yoshiko is pretty boring as main character and she feels really incompetent, which affecs entire anime. I guess that's the difference between this and Shirobako. there is no sense of progression here since everyone is incompetent and it's just failure, failure and another failure unlike in Sirobako where the casts are competent worker and actually achieved their grand goals, TWICE.

show-unrelated complain is that the CR translator of this anime is complete shit, even worse than Commie. full liberal mcdonald cancer sub. why would I want to read american "localized" sub of a very japanese themed anime like this? the translator need to get fired. I'm fucking sick of translation an decide to just wait for my local fansub which is faithful to the source material after like 14th episode

another one is that the discussion thread is always moaning about "wtf so underrated!" "need to be more popular!" "score this score that" where in fact this anime is just so average that not many ppl like it (rightfully so). thats all they are talking about its seriously annoying that I stopped reading discussion thread altogether

the only good thing about this anime is Sandal-san as a token blonde dude.

4/10

bad, it's not shit enough for me to drop this unfortunately
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 20, 2017 9:25 PM

Jul 2010
A solid 8/10. It was so good. The train scene kinda reminded me of Persona 4's ending.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Sep 20, 2017 9:48 PM

Sep 2013
Great finale. I enjoyed it very much and I didn't expect myself to feel this much emotion towards the final moments.

Glad that Yoshino was able to make the town a little happier in the end. They did improve on things here and there to make the town a little more prosperous. Trying to revive a town is a lot harder than I thought it would be so it was realistic that it only improved a little.

9/10

I'm going to miss this show. This was a great Slice of Life series with light hearted comedy and a decent amount of drama. All five of the girls are very likable and a joy to watch. In my opinion, the best part of this series is all the different personalities clashed and mingle with each other. You had a little bit of everything in character types and they all blended well together.

Also Shiori is a saint and Ririko is awesome. I may have to update my list again. Yoshino is looking pretty good with that tan! I wonder what her new job is.
TehSnawnSep 20, 2017 9:52 PM

Sep 20, 2017 10:06 PM
Jan 2009
Any guess as to why the show was called "Sakura Quest"?
Sep 20, 2017 10:28 PM

Sep 2016
Alls well that ends well nice series overall my fav scenes were ririko singing and the train scene had me a bit teary eyed with the ed playing and seeing how this long journey ends with all the characters i grew to adore P.S. Someone find that OST of Ririko singing at the festival!! i must have itt
Facta Non Verba
Sep 20, 2017 10:44 PM

Aug 2013
That was a satisfying conclusion I guess.

I thought it started out a bit weird. They kind of flew through the entire festival and made it all about Kadota being late so that felt underwhelming, but the dragon song performance was good. Disbanding the Kingdom was good too. In reality it was nothing more than a tumor comprised of Kadota's pride and foolishness that he was reluctant to move on from.

Then I was disappointed when everyone decided on their future's and Yoshino decided to leave. Was kind of thinking they'd all stay and decide to keep improving the town.

And then we got to the scene when she left town...and I cried like a bitch. It wasn't too bad when she was just saying goodbye to the gang even though Sanae was tearing up...but then you had all the townsfolk driving alongside the train and lining up on the road to say goodbye, and that put the nail in the coffin. And if that wasn't enough you have Kadota holding the sign and telling Yoshino its her town and she's welcome back while the first half ED played and Yoshino starts crying. That about had me doubled over then. Kicked me while I was down.

It was nice to see the tiny epilogue there of Sanae opening her office, Maki doing the plays, Riri getting ready to travel, and then Yoshino continuing her same job but in another crazy location (with a tan!).

Still unsure how I want to rate the show. I found the entire first half to be rather mediocre. It definitely picked up more in the second half, but at the same time drug some things out too long. There were some uneventful episodes, and then there were episodes that hit you like a fright train (like the professor passing his knowledge on to Sanae and then dying).

When I think about it, it almost followed the same exact formula as Shirobako...rather meh first half, plot progression in the second half, with a bunch of stuff that gets dragged out too long unnecessarily, sprinkled with some good episodes/scenes, and ended with a giant emotional bomb at the end with the conclusion plus all of the dragged out shit getting solved at once.
Sep 20, 2017 10:44 PM

Jun 2015
MonoJuMal said:
This show was a gem. It had a great cast of characters that grew in their own ways by the end of the show. Even the minor ones get their chance to shine and develop. My favourite character is Manoyama though. I know it s a town, but it made me want to go there and experience the sights myself. (one or the sights is obviously Sandal-san)

The first part was good, the middle did drag a bit, but the ending was a beautiful payoff. Even if the town gets absorbed they accomplished so much and now have a sister town.

9/10 for me. As a slice of life, this show pretty much hit all the marks for me. I loved this and I'm going to miss this show. I never finished Shirobako (it's on hold) and never watched Hanasaku, but if Sakura Quest is the weaker show compared to those two then I have high hopes for them.

Personally I also gave this show a 9/10, and Shirobako and HanaIroha are both 10/10s for me and two of my favouirte anime ever. I think you'll enjoy them, though all three of them have a pretty different feel. Shirobako is a lot more energetic and high-strung because of the working environment. HanaIroha is a bit more character drama.

Anyway, fantastic ending to a really enjoyable show.

GangsterCat said:
I have expectation like Shirobako, but nope.

another one is that the discussion thread is always moaning about "wtf so underrated!" "need to be more popular!" "score this score that" where in fact this anime is just so average that not many ppl like it (rightfully so). thats all they are talking about its seriously annoying that I stopped reading discussion thread altogether

Skelter heaven, mars of destruction, and cross ange at 10/10............. obvious bait is obvious.
Sep 20, 2017 10:51 PM

Sep 2016
RealityRush said:
MonoJuMal said:

Personally I also gave this show a 9/10, and Shirobako and HanaIroha are both 10/10s for me and two of my favouirte anime ever. I think you'll enjoy them, though all three of them have a pretty different feel. Shirobako is a lot more energetic and high-strung because of the working environment. HanaIroha is a bit more character drama.

Anyway, fantastic ending to a really enjoyable show.

GangsterCat said:
I have expectation like Shirobako, but nope.

Skelter heaven, mars of destruction, and cross ange at 10/10............. obvious bait is obvious.
"WOAH THIS GUY LIKES ANIME THAT I DISLIKE! AND DISLIKE ANIME THAT I LIKE! TROLL!"

try again
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 20, 2017 10:53 PM
Jan 2015
Ah man that was an enjoyable ride. Though a little slow and dull here and there, it was very endearing and the main cast were so likable and down to earth. A solid 8/10, this is probably the most underrated show this year so far.

The final goodbyes even had me shedding some man tears.
My Queens

Sep 20, 2017 11:13 PM

Dec 2013
Loved the show and enjoyed the ending.
Glad to see the festival was a huge success and Ruri's voice was beautiful.
To see the girls each going their own way was kind of bittersweet. That scene of planting their cherry tree together really hit home for me, as did the moments when Yoshino publicly abdicated from the throne and they officially closed the kingdom of Chupakabura.

After all the hard work of the five girls, it sort of felt like a pity that they didn't really leave much to commemorate their achievements by. Kind of like "the memories of their experiences, their triumphs and failures will forever be etched in their hearts and their memories", or something like that. For that very reason, I found it fitting that we ended the story of Manoyama off by Sandal-san finishing up the fairy tale of his about a brave queen who saved the town and continued her journey.

That said, it felt great to see all the changes that they girls went through and how they developed as people over the last half year. It was truly a joy to watch. 8/10 for sure.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 20, 2017 11:48 PM

Jun 2016
Ohmygod. I wasn't expecting I was gonna cry so hard while watching this finale. That was a very beautiful ending. :'(

I'm so happy for everyone that the festival was successful and I wonder if the sister city is happening. Ugh my heart hurts so much, I can't believe this anime's already finished. This anime now has a very special place in my heart.

I cried so hard while the Manoyama folks saying good bye to Yoshino then I freaking cried harder when Kadota-san told Yoshino that Manoyama is her town, and she's always welcome there. It hurts me, maaan. That scene alone can make anyone cry, if you didn't, then are you even human?

So, Yoshino began/continue her journey reviving towns just like what she did with Manoyama, huh? That's great, Yoshino! :')

Solid 9/10 for this anime. Thank you for the feels! Waaah. I'm gonna miss this anime so much.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 20, 2017 11:55 PM

Jun 2016
[ichii_1 message=52391933]
[/quote]
Nooooooo! This picture just made me cry harder. NOOOOOOOO! I'm gonna miss everyone from this show. I'm so not okay! ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 21, 2017 12:33 AM
Aug 2017
What a Beautiful Show Sakura Quest was and this anime is definitely one of my top 3 shows last season to this season, Sakura Quest is consistently good and love the Journey of our Queen Koharu Yoshino together with her Groups and Tourism board on how they change the town of Manoyama on what it was today. Despite the Struggle, the failure, the hopelessness The Queen never give up and continue to try to change Manoyama and boy she succeed. Love the character development for other 4 main girls too and now they have a clear goal in mind and what do they wanna do for the future. The farewell tho legit tears me up cause everything that has happen has come to an end and how everyone's acknowledge and love Yoshino for what she has done and Yoshino's next destination is to travel to a different town and understand their culture plus help it prosper too like what she did to Manoyama. Overall this was a Masterpiece and i really grew attached to every characters here and now it's over. This anime gets a 9/10 probably the biggest score i gave this Season and this anime deserved it
Sep 21, 2017 12:40 AM

Mar 2011
I feel like I'm in the minority when it comes to Sakura Quest. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I felt like there were a few lulls in the middle that weren't as fun and enjoyable. Not sure how it could of been fixed since reducing to 1 cour would take too much out.
Sep 21, 2017 12:51 AM

Dec 2014
Definitely had some tears fall but everything came together so well.

I had a fun ride throughout this series.

I also have some teary eyes in SoL's lol

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Sep 21, 2017 12:54 AM

Aug 2013
Amazing last episode. Had to bump my score from 7 to 8 just for this.

The anime had a slow start, but had a really nice character development. One example is how much Ririko Grandma Chiako changed.

At first she seems a really grump old hag. But along the anime you start finding out more about her. She is just a overprotective grandma and at the end the she is a nice lady who cares a lot about people she knows and love.

The anime had its lows with some arcs, but still getting a 8/10 from me. Was a nice ride ^^
Sep 21, 2017 3:32 AM

Jun 2016
Nostalgik said:
Yaboku said:
Finally. It's over.

Had nice OP's and ED's and Sakura was likable, but this show was just too boring for me. Story didn't interest me, didn't care about any single character and it was just so... ehh. I'm sorry, I just really don't understand the love for this anime. 3/10
"Sakura was likable"? What are you even talking about?

Oh, sorry.I meant the main girl with pink hair, I'm just used to anime girls having the name ''sakura'' and with the title, I ended up calling her that. My mistake.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Sep 21, 2017 4:05 AM

Oct 2015
Yaboku said:
Nostalgik said:
"Sakura was likable"? What are you even talking about?

Oh, sorry.I meant the main girl with pink hair, I'm just used to anime girls having the name ''sakura'' and with the title, I ended up calling her that. My mistake.
Ahah understandable. Everyone thought that in the first couple episodes xD
Sep 21, 2017 4:13 AM
Aug 2015
I know that P.A Works aren't the type to give an anime a sequel (there are exceptions but few) however, i still wished from the bottom of my heart that they produce a sequel. It's fine even if it's latter or even not for this show just make sure that it is given to an anime that deserves it.
Ahh i miss the characters.
I miss the musics.
I miss every aspect of this show.
Sep 21, 2017 4:16 AM
Jan 2016
Does this anime has romance in it.
Or just any couple formed in the end including main and supporting characters.
Please tell me.
Sep 21, 2017 4:51 AM

Oct 2016
This was an excellent conclusion to a great anime series.

Definitely one of the best SoL anime out there.

9/10
Sep 21, 2017 6:20 AM

Oct 2015
OnlyGoodAnime said:
Please tell me.
There is no romance at all. If you're looking for that, look elsewhere. There is a couple that was established though, although a minor one. Shiori's sister x Chef (forgot the name) which isn't really worth mentioning
Sep 21, 2017 6:36 AM

Jan 2014
It was a good show, but somehow I felt like PA Works messed up with this one. Tbh, I wasn't that attached to the characters. They felt so distant, and that was one of the big problems I had with the show. This is coming from someone whose favorite studio is PA Works..

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 21, 2017 6:39 AM

Jul 2016
Quite emotional and heartwarming finale, well that crying yoshino at the end :'(. Likable characters, good OST, and interesting plot, "only a young, fool and outsider could revive this town", I love it when kaichou mentioned something like this again. This show was really enjoyable until the end, and I will miss the tourism board. Thanks PA works.
Sep 21, 2017 7:22 AM

Apr 2015
such good ending... really like this anime so far...
that Kanpai scene reminds me to don don donuts from shirobako... lol

Also, Slightly tan Yoshino is the best!!
Sep 21, 2017 7:44 AM
Jun 2016
This show has been a rolller coaster for me. At the beginning I found the premise really intriguing as well as their initial efforts. It started to fall a bit flat for me at the very end (everything after the Warayiba village arc).

I really like that pretty much every character in the show was shown in this episode (it was sweet of Yoshino's family to surprise her like that).

I'm glad all the girls have their plans for the future but I'm saddened that Yoshino decided to leave. But she's doing what makes her happy and that's what matters.

The train farewell was absolutely beautiful. The first ED is my favourite song and it suited the scene perfectly. Not ashamed to admit the tears started flowing when you see Ushimatsu holding the banner and telling Yoshino that Manoyama was her town and she was always welcome there.

This was legit me:

Overall I'd have to rate this show just under Hanasaku Iroha (I've only seen the first few episodes of Shirobako) only because that show managed to keep my attention until the very end. Hanasaku also ends on a hopeful note while Sakura has a somewhat (in my view) bittersweet ending. Life takes you to wonderful places but sometimes it's not meant to last forever.

EDIT: I didn't realise this until reading it elsewhere, but Kanazawa (the sister city) is the setting of Hanasaku Iroha. Nice touch.
dqtl74Sep 21, 2017 8:02 AM
Sep 21, 2017 7:47 AM
Jan 2016
EGOIST said:
OnlyGoodAnime said:
Please tell me.
There is no romance at all. If you're looking for that, look elsewhere. There is a couple that was established though, although a minor one. Shiori's sister x Chef (forgot the name) which isn't really worth mentioning

Thankyou
Guess i will look for something else
Sep 21, 2017 7:52 AM

Feb 2015
Yup, the conclusion is a little bittersweet yet satisfied on how they delivered it. Not bad at all actually.

Admittedly, the show felt slow at some parts, but it doesn't drag itself that much to the point it's already painful and you still get a good end on each arcs. The drama isn't so much over the top, so it's still a nice thing to consider about this show that's trying to be realistic with some exceptions. And personally, the characters took a while to grow on me, but eventually they became likable enough as the show progress. All in all, it's been consistent.

So yes, it's been another good show from PA Works. The wasshoi may not be enough, but the ride was worth it in the end.
Sep 21, 2017 7:58 AM

May 2015
The ending is very fitting and nice, they've all grown and life will go on. Overall, I liked how down-to-earth and relaxing this anime was.
Sep 21, 2017 8:55 AM

May 2017
Hanasaku Iroha > Sakura Quest

16/25 of the episodes made me sleepy

And I freaking hate Shiori (weaker version of Kawai from Koe no Katachi) also her constipated voice makes me uncomfortable

6/10
Sep 21, 2017 9:35 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
welp, i guess i shed some tears when Yoshino left on the train and everyone started to say their goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

really enjoyed the series overall, it had some problem here and there (last episode included, that art was sometimes ugly in this episode), but its been a solid 8/10 overall.
Sep 21, 2017 9:54 AM

Mar 2013
The anime was truly a wonderful gem of the year <3

It had such a wholesome ending, and it wrapped up the theme in such a touching way~

Yoshino came to revitalize the town, but the deeds she and other girls has done is more than enough to keep the town grow w/o her support :')
The way anime delivered the beautiful message at the end of anime got me good and I just couldn't appreciate it enough.

The way the girls tried to tackle the problems are more realistic and I loved the way they tried to incorporate various ideas to make the town more lively place to live in. Some ideas worked, some did not. But I think that's the charm of the anime as the girls try to learn from their past experience and face every challenge with a head on as they moved forward.

I legit cried over the ending T_T
It was good but yet so bittersweet T_T

Loved the whole show.
Gonna miss all the girls and my favorite Sandal-san~

8/10
Sep 21, 2017 10:21 AM

Jul 2016
happy last EP. Drunk Riri is best Riri. Also the hangover pile was good :D

Overall its was fine. Had some good episodes, some more boring. Not bad but nothing special. Not sure if I would watch a sequel, but mostly give it a try.

6/10
Sep 21, 2017 11:03 AM

Jul 2009
The final was very good, it was nice to see how hard Koharu worked for 1 year and in the end everyone liked her! And it's nice to see that every girl will do something, also Koharu going to another town was really nice.
Sep 21, 2017 2:38 PM

Jun 2009
I nearly ended up sobbing when everyone went to see Yoshino off. It was really sweet.
Anyway, I have definitely enjoyed this series, especially its 2nd half, and I'm going to miss it. 8/10 from me.
Sep 21, 2017 3:31 PM

Oct 2013
Damn, I actually kind of teared up there at the end. This show didn't seem like much in the beginning, but it turned out to be a very enjoyable series in the end. After watching this and growing attached to the characters for the past 6 months, I'm really going to miss it!
Sep 21, 2017 3:33 PM
Jan 2014
I love this anime! really is the best slice of life that I have loved in this season, of course not at the level of Shirobako or Hanasaku Iroha, but I caused that same feeling, this farewell to Kadota-san and Yoshino! that was beautiful!

This moment really broke my heart! TT_TT

You were right Yoshino-chan, characters are too far apart...

Actually we can not compare, because the grief and nostalgia is the same, the feeling is real, that's what matters, and Sakura Quest is beautiful! Thank you PA.WORKS!

Freesia by (K)NoW_NAME, it's impossible not to cry while you see that farewell and you listen to that song... T_T

Arigatou Yoshino-chan, Arigatou Manoyama...❤️❤️

This goes straight to my heart... Sakura Quest

Lolikon_ExtremSep 21, 2017 3:37 PM
Sep 21, 2017 3:41 PM
Jan 2014
dqtl74 said:
This show has been a rolller coaster for me. At the beginning I found the premise really intriguing as well as their initial efforts. It started to fall a bit flat for me at the very end (everything after the Warayiba village arc).

I really like that pretty much every character in the show was shown in this episode (it was sweet of Yoshino's family to surprise her like that).

I'm glad all the girls have their plans for the future but I'm saddened that Yoshino decided to leave. But she's doing what makes her happy and that's what matters.

The train farewell was absolutely beautiful. The first ED is my favourite song and it suited the scene perfectly. Not ashamed to admit the tears started flowing when you see Ushimatsu holding the banner and telling Yoshino that Manoyama was her town and she was always welcome there.

This was legit me:

Overall I'd have to rate this show just under Hanasaku Iroha (I've only seen the first few episodes of Shirobako) only because that show managed to keep my attention until the very end. Hanasaku also ends on a hopeful note while Sakura has a somewhat (in my view) bittersweet ending. Life takes you to wonderful places but sometimes it's not meant to last forever.

EDIT: I didn't realise this until reading it elsewhere, but Kanazawa (the sister city) is the setting of Hanasaku Iroha. Nice touch.

"The train farewell was absolutely beautiful..."

I just cried disconsolately... while saying, "Yoshino don't go ..."

Sep 21, 2017 5:51 PM

Mar 2013
As meh as this show was, I think ima miss it a little bit more than I had perhaps expected.
Sep 21, 2017 6:16 PM

Jul 2013
I'm not really sure how to feel about this anime. I suppose it's not bad enough for me to drop yet I also don't know what makes me keep watching.. perhaps pink Aoi? lol..

At first I stuck to this because it was similar to a j dorama I've watched a long time ago, which also gave me a mixed feeling like this anime. That dorama was geared towards young adults though so in a way some part of it was relatable to me. Can't really say the same about this anime. Well it's not bad as far as SoL goes but nothing too extraordinary either.

6/10
Sep 21, 2017 8:09 PM

Jan 2012
Really enjoyed this series. Liked all of the characters. Parts of it felt slow at times, but still entertaining for me. Absolutely loved the finale. The train farewell scene really got me teary eyed. 9/10
Sep 21, 2017 10:01 PM
Jul 2016
I don't remember the name of the blonde hair gaikokujin character, but he was disgusting.
JDO27Jul 6, 2019 9:38 AM
Sep 22, 2017 1:27 AM
Jun 2014
Even though it was a really artificial parting at the end just to squeeze some tears from the viewers, the rest was amazing.
Sep 22, 2017 2:24 AM

Apr 2015
Ohhh, and now, I don't really know how to rate this anime.

I must admit that, at the start, I didn't expect much from Sakura Quest. And I don't have many Slice of Life animes on my list. But at the end I am glad, that I started to watch it.

Maybe some episodes were boring, sometimes the art wasn't too good, but still, a few times I had teary eyes. Like in the last episode, when Mr. Kadora said good-bye to Yoshino with the banner. Ahhh man, feels.

I know that Sakura Quest isn't so good anime, but for last weeks I liked to watch it so much. And because of that, I have a problem with rating this.

I liked some drama, I liked the amount of comedy they put in. I think I liked most of the characters, and it was so heartwaming story for me.

I would like to give it a 8/10, but I think it's somehow too high score comparing to others animes on my list. I will think about it for some time to decide. But at the end I can say, that it was great and likeable anime for me, and I didn't expect that at the start like I said earlier. Here I go again, I'm glad I started to watch it.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

55 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2017

85 by wildhood »»
Apr 30, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2017

46 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2017

55 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2017

73 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.